Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,890 members, 7,956,358 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:36 AM

Man Leaks Video Of His Wife Cheating On Him With Best Friend. Nigerians React - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Leaks Video Of His Wife Cheating On Him With Best Friend. Nigerians React (81860 Views)

Man Caught His Wife Cheating With His Worker (Pics, Video) / Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV / Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Leaks Video Of His Wife Cheating On Him With Best Friend. Nigerians React by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 24, 2018
Greenbullet:
I am considering never getting married

Who cares if you dont?

1 Like

Re: Man Leaks Video Of His Wife Cheating On Him With Best Friend. Nigerians React by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 24, 2018
Video or...
Re: Man Leaks Video Of His Wife Cheating On Him With Best Friend. Nigerians React by andycom(m): 3:51pm On Mar 24, 2018
where's the video
Re: Man Leaks Video Of His Wife Cheating On Him With Best Friend. Nigerians React by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 24, 2018
So many wrongs nowadays
Re: Man Leaks Video Of His Wife Cheating On Him With Best Friend. Nigerians React by nanakgh(m): 3:52pm On Mar 24, 2018
Get yourself a bottle of Jack Daniels and a shotgun. You know what do next. Remember if you kill yourself you've killed the wrong person/people angry

rip ebony cry

1 Like

Re: Man Leaks Video Of His Wife Cheating On Him With Best Friend. Nigerians React by chubinwa(m): 3:52pm On Mar 24, 2018
man's actions nt bad cus d wife have proven go b a LovePeddler. so in my candid opinion, she deserves d public abasement
Re: Man Leaks Video Of His Wife Cheating On Him With Best Friend. Nigerians React by Mikepenny5(m): 4:03pm On Mar 24, 2018
Women can't be trusted anymore, blaming her is good.the man no force her.
The rate women loves dick this day is amazing.
Re: Man Leaks Video Of His Wife Cheating On Him With Best Friend. Nigerians React by Dcholeric: 4:05pm On Mar 24, 2018
nice one
Re: Man Leaks Video Of His Wife Cheating On Him With Best Friend. Nigerians React by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 24, 2018
Where is the vid
Re: Man Leaks Video Of His Wife Cheating On Him With Best Friend. Nigerians React by KingCassy(m): 4:12pm On Mar 24, 2018
THE worst form of betrayal is that done by a best friend. It's so painful.

I'm KingCassy

Sell your iTunes, Amazon, Steam and Google Cards to us at
juicy rate and also buy mtn, Etisalat and Airtel data from us at ridiculous Cheap price. Eg Mtn 1gb #600. Contact us
https:///send?phone=2348060715532
Re: Man Leaks Video Of His Wife Cheating On Him With Best Friend. Nigerians React by remedick: 4:15pm On Mar 24, 2018
MissAprokoMedia:
Whats this I am seeing? A man populary known as Baba shade in Lagos state has gone viral after video of his best friends wife giving him a Mouth Action went viral on the internet.

According to reports, Baba shade's best friends wife was an apprentice in his shop, and they have been making out for a while until this video hit the internet.

It was also reported that Baba shade's best friend did not know what was going on, based on the fact that he trusted his friend with his wife, he got to know when videos of his wife was circulated online.

The alleged video gathered mixed reactions as some people attacked the woman for cheating on her husband in the first place, what I don't seem to understand is why the woman was the only one receiving the blame, the two of them enjoyed it... So both should receive the blame...

https://joelsblog.com.ng/lagos-state-man-baba-shade-goes-viral-after-video-of-his-apprentice-giving-him-a-bj-goes-viral-on-the-internet/

See reactions

better go and increase ur bandwidth

Re: Man Leaks Video Of His Wife Cheating On Him With Best Friend. Nigerians React by parismoore: 4:16pm On Mar 24, 2018
Mikepenny5:
Women can't be trusted anymore, blaming her is good.the man no force her.
The rate women loves dick this day is amazing.
thats not true, its consensual they are both adults and agreed on doing it, the blame should be on both and not just one party, secondly! The nigga was not held at gun point not to refuse it if really he never wanted it to happen considering the relationship he has with his friend...a woman must be a woman while a man must also be a man
Re: Man Leaks Video Of His Wife Cheating On Him With Best Friend. Nigerians React by Krafty006: 4:23pm On Mar 24, 2018
this is serious.......office shoes... loafers, boots , check here https://www.nairaland.com/4405075/new-designs
Re: Man Leaks Video Of His Wife Cheating On Him With Best Friend. Nigerians React by SHOPPERS(m): 4:31pm On Mar 24, 2018
And Lalasticlala finally came and blessed you with front-page and your web resources can't even withstand the traffic that flowed in within 24 hours? Chai.

Better wake up and put your house in order.
MissAprokoMedia:
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Man Leaks Video Of His Wife Cheating On Him With Best Friend. Nigerians React by seyoops4u: 4:37pm On Mar 24, 2018
E be like say you & Lala are doing something we dont know oooo.... you call Lala, just twice n ur post hit FP.... Kwantinue..
MissAprokoMedia:
Lalasticlala
Re: Man Leaks Video Of His Wife Cheating On Him With Best Friend. Nigerians React by Dandanlowo: 4:41pm On Mar 24, 2018
Kobicove:
It does not appear as if the woman was aware that she was being recorded

This may have been done wit the intention to blackmail her
Na u onli get sense for here . Twas as if she was drugged and unawared of wat dat dick head was doin
Re: Man Leaks Video Of His Wife Cheating On Him With Best Friend. Nigerians React by Dandanlowo: 4:43pm On Mar 24, 2018
De idiot was forcing de dick in her mouth.. Looks like a blackmail dou... Like shhe was druged

1 Like

Re: Man Leaks Video Of His Wife Cheating On Him With Best Friend. Nigerians React by pawesome(m): 5:00pm On Mar 24, 2018
Abeg who get d video

1 Like

Re: Man Leaks Video Of His Wife Cheating On Him With Best Friend. Nigerians React by DCONE1(m): 5:01pm On Mar 24, 2018
MissAprokoMedia:
Lalasticlala are u still angry about yesterday... I said sorry now... How do i make it up to u
give him mouth action wink grin
Re: Man Leaks Video Of His Wife Cheating On Him With Best Friend. Nigerians React by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 24, 2018
The truth is that betrayal never comes from an enemy & as i always say trust is just too overrated undecided
Re: Man Leaks Video Of His Wife Cheating On Him With Best Friend. Nigerians React by CastedAyo: 5:59pm On Mar 24, 2018
Itimkpataka:

Nonsense Husband

U this aproko media... when u create thread , stop mentioning lalasticla like he sucks ur pussy while taking over page one of the thread. One mention is ok. Stop booking whole space where others will comment . undecided

The moniker, its a male behind it. A male hiding under female moniker.

1 Like

Re: Man Leaks Video Of His Wife Cheating On Him With Best Friend. Nigerians React by Dearlord(m): 6:11pm On Mar 24, 2018
This the reason I resigned from my job far back in 1977.

My best friend once offered me a job in his managerial accounting department , at first it was so rosy until his wife whom he placed as my assistant due to my vast knowledge and qualification unveiled the most shocking aspect of my life.
Could you believe that this woman happened to be one of my old side lover during my Elementary school days whom I have forgotten for decades.
This revelation came about when she was going through my affidavits she suddenly shouted "I knew it that from the first day you my heart wasn't at rest "

I was shocked, then I asked what was wrong with my document?
only thing she replied to me was Amara under the Udara tree [not the real name ].

Immediately, I remembered her and before I could make any statement ,She grabbed my two balls, the pain was uncontrollable & I managed to pull her hands off and she said that is not even up to the pain I put her through for breaking her heart, dis-flowering her and all the empty promises.

We resolved everything the following day and thanks goodness she was old enough to get things right .

As a sound gentle young man I knew that karma will definitely strike my Ass if I fail to find and activate my plan B .
We played cat and rat game within the week inside the office and the only part of me she got hold of was my d**k that she helped me nursed the injury I sustained from her on the day she revealed to me who she was and that was a blessing in disguise to protect me even though she over powered me with her kisses everyday and almost had her way on my departure from her company
Luckily I I got a job offer from another government organization and I was many miles away from her and her husband remained my best friend and we sometimes come together occasionally discussing about the good old days.

5 Likes

Re: Man Leaks Video Of His Wife Cheating On Him With Best Friend. Nigerians React by BlueScholar(m): 6:18pm On Mar 24, 2018
myself13:
Don't put me on the spot MissAprokoMedia. For sure, I can't be monitoring my wife upandan, but am certainly not gonna trust a friend with my wife.Never.Even if he's a priest.I will find respite leaving my wife to work for a stranger I know or someone am a bit familiar with than a so called best friend. The old adage that stipulates someone who doesn't know you can't do you anything is still relevant somewhat today.
true talk
Re: Man Leaks Video Of His Wife Cheating On Him With Best Friend. Nigerians React by Simbrixton(m): 7:38pm On Mar 24, 2018
Euouae:

Who cares if you dont?
I do
Re: Man Leaks Video Of His Wife Cheating On Him With Best Friend. Nigerians React by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 24, 2018
MissAprokoMedia:
Lalasticlala are u still angry about yesterday... I said sorry now... How do i make it up to u

Buy him a snake
Re: Man Leaks Video Of His Wife Cheating On Him With Best Friend. Nigerians React by Simbrixton(m): 7:40pm On Mar 24, 2018
Dearlord:
This the reason I resigned from my job far back in 1977.

My best friend once offered me a job in his managerial accounting department , at first it was so rosy until his wife whom he placed as my assistant due to my vast knowledge and qualification unveiled the most shocking aspect of my life.
Could you believe that this woman happened to be one of my old side lover during my Elementary school days whom I have forgotten for decades.
This revelation came about when she was going through my affidavits she suddenly shouted "I knew it that from the first day you my heart wasn't at rest "

I was shocked, then I asked what was wrong with my document?
only thing she replied to me was Amara under the Udara tree [not the real name ].

Immediately, I remembered her and before I could make any statement ,She grabbed my two balls, the pain was uncontrollable & I managed to pull her hands off and she said that is not even up to the pain I put her through for breaking her heart, dis-flowering her and all the empty promises.

We resolved everything the following day and thanks goodness she was old enough to get things right .

As a sound gentle young man I knew that karma will definitely strike my Ass if I fail to find and activate my plan B .
We played cat and rat game within the week inside the office and the only part of me she got hold of was my d**k that she helped me nursed the injury I sustained from her on the day she revealed to me who she was and that was a blessing in disguise to protect me even though she over powered me with her kisses everyday and almost had her way on my departure from her company
Luckily I I got a job offer from another government organization and I was many miles away from her and her husband remained my best friend and we sometimes come together occasionally discussing about the good old days.

Bros
Re: Man Leaks Video Of His Wife Cheating On Him With Best Friend. Nigerians React by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 24, 2018
MissAprokoMedia:
Whats this I am seeing? A man populary known as Baba shade in Lagos state has gone viral after video of his best friends wife giving him a Mouth Action went viral on the internet.

According to reports, Baba shade's best friends wife was an apprentice in his shop, and they have been making out for a while until this video hit the internet.

It was also reported that Baba shade's best friend did not know what was going on, based on the fact that he trusted his friend with his wife, he got to know when videos of his wife was circulated online.

The alleged video gathered mixed reactions as some people attacked the woman for cheating on her husband in the first place, what I don't seem to understand is why the woman was the only one receiving the blame, the two of them enjoyed it... So both should receive the blame...

https://joelsblog.com.ng/lagos-state-man-baba-shade-goes-viral-after-video-of-his-apprentice-giving-him-a-bj-goes-viral-on-the-internet/

See reactions

NICE

Re: Man Leaks Video Of His Wife Cheating On Him With Best Friend. Nigerians React by odehaj: 7:49pm On Mar 24, 2018
undecided

Re: Man Leaks Video Of His Wife Cheating On Him With Best Friend. Nigerians React by Burgerlomo: 7:51pm On Mar 24, 2018
hammer6F:
YORUBAS

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave / Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex / My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.