Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? (32196 Views)

Im Feeling Very Sexy N Hot Right Now N I Want To Keep It Real With A Guy / Whats Your Mood Right Now / I Wannna Hook Up Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by goodguy(m): 9:26pm On Jan 13, 2006
I wasn't on exile.  rolleyes
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by kaylala(m): 9:31pm On Jan 13, 2006
no qualms,welcome
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Advin(m): 9:34pm On Jan 13, 2006
You weren't on exile,
u just got tired of ur other username. grin
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by hotangel2(f): 9:43pm On Jan 13, 2006
smiley smiley
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by 2nde(m): 10:17pm On Jan 13, 2006
As for me, this is what i would say. Girl, if you agree t be mine, i will personally connect you to Bill Gate my brother
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by cheekee(f): 7:57pm On Jan 14, 2006
not satisfactory 2nde that won't even make a girl smile??!! rolleyes rolleyes try again
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by kaylala(m): 12:34am On Jan 15, 2006
Where ever i go

where ever you are

Baby you are never far away

you love is always on my mind

when ever i think of you

I see your smile

I can't wait to see you
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Scorpio(f): 3:46am On Jan 15, 2006
do u guyz actually say these words to girls?
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by ghettochyk(f): 4:19am On Jan 15, 2006
wow, tsk, tsk, tsk "shaking head" sad
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by mizkay(f): 4:22am On Jan 15, 2006
kaylala:

Where ever i go

where ever you are

Baby you are never far away

you love is always on my mind

when ever i think of you

I see your smile

I can't wait to see you

This is totally depressing and repressing.........I feel completely opressed by these lines and I think you need to regress my man. Do you think a girl would be impressed by this wacky UnCloth?........meet me and digress like this and i will make sure i press you.massa you dey stress .....
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Scorpio(f): 4:28am On Jan 15, 2006
wo0t!!!! tell him girl cheesy
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Z4M4eva(f): 3:33pm On Jan 15, 2006
Mizkay is so funny...all that rhymes!!! cheesy
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by kaylala(m): 4:21pm On Jan 15, 2006
mizkay:

This is totally depressing and repressing.........I feel completely opressed by these lines and I think you need to regress my man. Do you think a girl would be impressed by this wacky UnCloth?........meet me and digress like this and i will make sure i press you.massa you dey stress .....

1. Are you a lyrical rap artist?

2. Are you this mean?

3. Won't you fall really?

Anyways don't talk wacky nexttime bcoc wacked mc'c stay underground!!! wink
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by whiteshark(m): 3:15pm On Jan 16, 2006
cut the crap kids, una still never know how to toast babes??.... I laugh!!!!

Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by damygurl(f): 3:18pm On Jan 16, 2006
Well then big bro show them how it's done? wink
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Z4M4eva(f): 3:52pm On Jan 16, 2006
@Whiteshark...you and this your funny pics!!! cheesy
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by thelastdon(m): 4:55pm On Jan 16, 2006
but I tot he has changed rolleyes
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by mizkay(f): 5:14pm On Jan 16, 2006
kaylala:

1. Are you a lyrical rap artist?

2. Are you this mean?

3. Won't you fall really?

Anyways don't talk wacky nexttime bcoc wacked mc'c stay underground!!! wink

Thanks for the Q.now the A:
1 - I am not a lyrical rap artist - could be but well just not my thing
2- I am not mean.just opinionated .....with total flare. oh and add style to it...
3- I will not 'fall' with those kind of lame lines - not this girl. I could fall though, (that is if i TRIPPED on something and physically fall.hehehe

Oh, and I am not a wacked MC (do you really know the definition of wacky?) - not to sound too full of myself, but do me a favour and put together some ryhmes like i did then we'll see who really needs to stay 'underground'...
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by kaylala(m): 9:51pm On Jan 16, 2006
I don't think i need to go into a ryhme contest with ya angry

Anyawys,i am cool, hard and twice as ice wink
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by mizkay(f): 10:22pm On Jan 16, 2006
yeah right! rolleyes
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by kaylala(m): 10:26pm On Jan 16, 2006
we are only breaking up to make up

U feel me
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by mizkay(f): 10:29pm On Jan 16, 2006
whatever......
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by kaylala(m): 10:30pm On Jan 16, 2006
weneva
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by mizkay(f): 10:31pm On Jan 16, 2006
let me stop bothering myself with u....you're soooooo not worth it!
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by kaylala(m): 10:36pm On Jan 16, 2006
dats ugly

anyways dis is 4 u

Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Z4M4eva(f): 10:39pm On Jan 16, 2006
Nice Pic Kay! cheesy
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by kaylala(m): 10:40pm On Jan 16, 2006
thanx baby zainy the coolest chick
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Z4M4eva(f): 10:44pm On Jan 16, 2006
You welcome! cheesy
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by nike4luv(f): 2:21pm On Jan 17, 2006
awwww, aint dat de sweetest baby's kiss, them kisses are wet!
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Advin(m): 11:18pm On Jan 18, 2006
back to the topic please.
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Rolly: 12:02am On Jan 19, 2006
*rolls eyes*
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Olorididan(m): 12:06am On Jan 19, 2006
Can U chike a girl right now...... yeah sure..... any TELEPATHIC CHICKS IN DA HOUSE......

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul / New All Christians Dating Whatsapp Group. / Drop Your 2go User Name,you Might Be Lucky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.