Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? (32195 Views)

Im Feeling Very Sexy N Hot Right Now N I Want To Keep It Real With A Guy / Whats Your Mood Right Now / I Wannna Hook Up Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by 2fine4u(f): 8:45pm On Jun 16, 2006
just read a poem for the girl, like, Sheniqua! Sheniqua! getcha a$$ in da car!!! she gon hump in and yall gon get it on!!! grin
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Teezy(f): 4:54am On Jul 20, 2006
lol @ 2fine

No of u fellas got game up in here. dangg! shocked undecided
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by cabali(m): 7:24am On Nov 19, 2006
where is snazzy?

the gr8est on the land!
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Richaado: 2:51pm On Jun 19, 2007
Join Legwork.com.ng for free dating service. Look for that special guy and girl on Legwork.com.ng. You can send mail, chat and send web2sms on Legwork.com.ng. Find you soul mate Now.
Click on this link: legwork.com.ng
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by zeros(m): 5:27pm On Jan 14, 2008
hi nana, ur name remind me of sumtin i can't really say wot it is. hwever it does remind me of my bank a/c if i were in tanzania, baby i wld want to drew to the last kobo knowing it wont finish. if i were in cali, i wld say u remind me of my hommer and i want to ride. but sine i dey 9jia, ur name does remind me of a dearest one - u my nana. have a sweetday na
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by tufe(m): 5:56pm On Jan 14, 2008
@zeros
why you just thief R.kelly yarns finish come dey use am toast babe for here. Nna na wa for you oo bros
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by skfa1: 8:03pm On Sep 29, 2008
Hehe see guys with song of solomon grin

The best to say is to tell her that you fancy her. Keep your game tight and flash some cash.

That will do wink

(Tested and working)
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by DualCore1: 9:17pm On Sep 29, 2008
skfa1:

flash some cash.
(Tested and working)
tested on who? secondary school girlz?
u think flashing cash will work for i-vtec ownerz and the likes? think well o.
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by skfa1: 12:40pm On Sep 30, 2008
I dont mean flashing cash like that. You know how cash talk na.
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by acube4them(m): 2:04pm On Oct 08, 2008
girls dnt fall 4 words or lines anymore. it is d boldness of a guy 2 ask her out, and her heart desire if to accept or not. a simple word can help e.g do u mind having a date wit me. and also guys be gentle.
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by calipso(m): 7:51am On Jun 09, 2009
Girl, i don't like talking too much, all i ask is for u to take me for whom i am, but i want to asure u one thin, that u will never regret it!!!
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Parnassuss(m): 12:41pm On Jun 10, 2009
hey dear lady. Come ride on the magic school bus. Haha. undecided
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Lexiwhite(m): 12:48pm On Jun 10, 2009
Been there, done that. . . Not once, not twice. I've got nothing to prove, on NL or outside of it, the girls are all around me and i cant even shake them off! grin grin grin
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by djcrucifix(m): 2:56pm On Jun 10, 2009
That was so awful. If I were to be a girl, I'll try by all means to tell you this in the face; NO [/b]
Check this out.
Hello lady.
I just saw you now and I thought, wow, what a beauty.You dazzed me with your beauty, so I just came to tell you "You are the most beautiful girl I've seen today". Would you mind if I complement this by buying you a drink?

A girl can fall for that.
I can sense that some of our ladies here are begining to go nuts for that.
Ladies, are my lying?

[b] ode. lol. u didn't have to ask the ladies if they liked it or not, they would let u know. it show's u still ain't got ennuf swag to sway these beautiful nairaland ladies
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Lexiwhite(m): 3:29pm On Jun 10, 2009
girl u look fine. . .  like a white-faced rolex - u just shine
i like that waist line, lemme hit that from behind - which way u wanna climb, my style's genuine tongue

The lyrical king - Notorious BIG
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by dalaha: 12:35pm On Jun 15, 2009
hi,  i would really like to stop at hi but i cant smiley,
i also hope i am not being rude but i would like to know ur name and get your no,
<give her your card>
i wish i could spend more time with you, talk to you soon smiley
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by nike4luv(f): 4:42pm On Jul 27, 2009
hehe cheesy
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by johnnygan(m): 5:51pm On Jul 27, 2009
Girl if u go out wit me, i'll make u an administrator on nairaland. LOL. Seun, thats really tactic.
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by EngrT1(m): 11:10pm On Sep 02, 2009
just tell her whats going on in ur mind when u're with her
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by sweetbee(f): 12:49pm On Sep 03, 2009
im really disappointed with u guys no eligible chiker here, i lltell u a secret to chike a lady cos iluv u guys, just walk up to to her and say , grin cherrio
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by ikjameo(m): 3:33am On Jan 24, 2010
OH SWEET JESUS ! Baby u got me so Hypnotized even mesmerized. I was fascinated by your natural beauty so i cant help falling in Love, What does it take to get a place in your heart ?
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by lexycool01(m): 5:57am On Jan 27, 2010
i can. i am avail. call me on 07069454312

or 08077111334
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by TMONEYs(m): 7:57am On Jan 27, 2010
There's no big deal there, ladies need real man, just try and notice little thing about her and start from there and remember to be urself. that all
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by tatafla(m): 12:08am On Feb 27, 2010
nana are u Ghanaian?
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by kesterchuk(m): 10:16am On Mar 01, 2010
hello; love is not by finding the perfect person but to learn and see the imperfect person that could make things perfectely
i think an active
hook up -08060468139
kesterchuks4love@gmail.com
smileywelcome to my world. kiss
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by kesterchuk(m): 10:24am On Mar 01, 2010
Do you ned annointing then fall in love and fill the sun from both sides
"love and unity is the pipeline in wihich annointing flows"
<by kester> smiley cool kiss
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by DL(m): 1:03am On Apr 22, 2010
This worked on a beautiful girl I saw in a stunning dress at a party: Slowly, I said "Hello, can I tell you something personal, its seems as though you were born in this dress cos it fits you perfectly and I can't help but ask if you'd mind going out on a date with me."
Ofcourse she go think about am and I follow up after I collect number.
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Abekeade08(f): 1:10am On Apr 22, 2010
^^^lol lame as hell cheesy ;DO
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by TruMantra(m): 2:38am On Apr 22, 2010
Abekeade08:

^^^lol lame as hell cheesy ;DO

@Abekeade!

Hmm. . . babe, so I finally run into you here after you played a "runaway bride" on me. Do I have to tutor the guys in this thread in the exquisite art of effective chiking just to get you to come back? angry angry sad

Not fair!
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Sike(m): 1:53pm On Jun 06, 2010
Hmmn,
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by LUKINGUY(m): 12:16am On Sep 20, 2010
Hello Itz just amazing such a beautiful Queen exists in NL and i don't know, How come they say the beautiful onces are yet to be born. Well i think the beautiful one has be been born without our knowledge and grown to a full flesh queen. I can teach you how to say i love you if you could let me hve ur number.
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Nobody: 12:54am On Sep 20, 2010
@Sweetbee
Cherrio cherrio babe!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul / New All Christians Dating Whatsapp Group. / Drop Your 2go User Name,you Might Be Lucky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.