Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? (32083 Views)

Im Feeling Very Sexy N Hot Right Now N I Want To Keep It Real With A Guy / Whats Your Mood Right Now / I Wannna Hook Up Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Rolly: 12:07am On Jan 19, 2006
*rolls eyes* again!
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Olorididan(m): 12:22am On Jan 19, 2006
..... not sure all the ladies would understand that question.......

....... so we'll leave it to the ones that do shall we.....................................
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by buckeye(m): 7:14am On Jan 19, 2006
Rolly:

*rolls eyes* again!

who are u rolling ur eyes for ? wink
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by thelastdon(m): 8:16am On Jan 19, 2006
I wonder oh!, eyes dey fall oh! shocked
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by elochukwu(m): 11:32am On Jan 19, 2006
well just let her know what you fell about her.
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by thelastdon(m): 11:37am On Jan 19, 2006
myself? and to whom? undecided
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by snazzydawn(f): 7:53am On Jan 20, 2006
how ejire?
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by kaylala(m): 7:57am On Jan 20, 2006
I have chiked enough girl on the land ooooooooo cool
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by snazzydawn(f): 8:21am On Jan 20, 2006
Naurally rolleyes
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Advin(m): 12:47pm On Jan 20, 2006
Each time I try chiking a girl on NL, I get a trademark slap. embarassed
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by nike4luv(f): 2:17pm On Jan 20, 2006
aww eh ya!
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by lizzybabe1(f): 5:26pm On Jan 20, 2006
@olorididan what are u feelin like?so u mean u are lookin 4 a girl dat u will chike through ur mind n u think dat's possible.Grow up bro talkin wit d mind is just like a myth it's not real n it's not possible.sorry are u an art student?
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by kaylala(m): 5:49pm On Jan 26, 2006
undecided
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by thelastdon(m): 6:43pm On Jan 26, 2006
cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Rhodalyn(f): 8:13pm On Mar 03, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Grizzly(m): 10:17am On Mar 04, 2006
Dint get no chance to do that, cuz i came when there was no PM'S anymore. not to worry, i'm lacing my strategies LOL
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by wormedup(m): 8:38am On Mar 07, 2006
who wants to tango ??
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by nike4luv(f): 6:34pm On Mar 18, 2006
i neva knew this thread is still alive!, mehn cheesy

so whos shagging who now?
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Anoushka(f): 6:50pm On Mar 18, 2006
@nike4luv:are you really in Cymru?so am i actually.Holla!
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by nike4luv(f): 8:06pm On Mar 23, 2006
@ An, fo sho! am in Newport, i guess ur is Cardiff or where?
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by enigma1(m): 9:21pm On Mar 23, 2006
Hi, grin i guess the scenario determines what should come out from a guys mouth and every guy should know,no matter how well you speak(toast) you can't have them all.

N.B:- I would just use this opportunity to tell,any lady who knows she's lonely and wants something real and serious to call me on 08023045178.Am a graduate of Accounting,6ft4inches, in my mid 20's,Yoruba but my mum is Igbo.Please if your not sharp don't call,thanks.
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Bright2(m): 10:07pm On Mar 23, 2006
So this is all de temptation eee?you all can start over again.Good night.
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by eveseh(f): 5:46pm On May 07, 2006
that kinda guys are useless
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by wormedup(m): 11:21am On May 10, 2006
the babes are free to toast the guys too.
remember muhammed and the mountain ?

if it doesn't come to you, go get it babes.
and what u babes should do real fast is to come get me ! wink
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by loriann(f): 8:31pm On May 26, 2006
enigma1:

Hi, grin i guess the scenario determines what should come out from a guys mouth and every guy should know,no matter how well you speak(toast) you can't have them all.

N.B:- I would just use this opportunity to tell,any lady who knows she's lonely and wants something real and serious to call me on 08023045178.Am a graduate of Accounting,6ft4inches, in my mid 20's,Yoruba but my mum is Igbo.Please if your not sharp don't call,thanks.

enigma if u feel u can have them all then why do u have to look for one who wants sumtin real
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by henry(m): 2:07pm On May 27, 2006
hey um it's never happened toooo meeee beeeefore buuuuuut girl you've gat me stuttering standing right here beside you is  the biggest task am facing right now but hey what the heck might as well say it "" you ask what? iiiiii meeeean gogogogogo out with me . whao i did it so hon' what do you think.                                                                anyone beat pls give me my dues!!!!!  cheesy
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by oghos2k(m): 8:19pm On Jun 06, 2006
Approaching a girl requires some techniques. Pickup lines are not advisible these days.There is a book written by a guy "Joseph Mathews" tittled "The Art Of Approaching" Really nice books only you'll have to be really creative yourself. Its an E-book. requires Acrobat reader.if you want a copy, u can email me oghos2k@yahoo.com
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by eveseh(f): 8:21pm On Jun 06, 2006
no man will chike me right now,becos am for bigshishi now grin
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by jgirl3: 1:47am On Jun 07, 2006
na wa - how long did it take you to realize that pick-up lines were becoming cheesy?
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by eveseh(f): 5:20am On Jun 07, 2006
j-girl:

na wa - how long did it take you to realize that pick-up lines were becoming cheesy?

that's why u should opne ya eyes well well oooooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by LiquidMind(m): 9:33pm On Jun 15, 2006
shocked
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by wormedup(m): 6:20pm On Jun 16, 2006
nobody's chiking me yet wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

New All Christians Dating Whatsapp Group. / Singles Hookup Forum / Ladies That Are Sex Starved Add Up For Hook Up With Cute Guyz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.