Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men (23254 Views)

Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life / A World Without Men / Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Thegamingorca(m): 6:18pm On Mar 24, 2018
AntiBrutus:

I am fine, you?

I'm good too. Altho the forum can be boring most of the times butttttt we good
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 24, 2018
WORDWORLD:

Hmm..AntiBrutus-bru-bru-poco-poco-pocohantas. You dey dribble me abi. Okay o!

Why do I see you all on every feminist thread?
It is even guys that create such threads most.

Are you all feminist or most threatened by feminism. Why don't you ask yourselves that question first. Dribble indeed, that ship has sailed.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 24, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
. I know say you dey like bash me,but for this ur comment,I give u 1000 likes.
POC, I don't like bashing you, neither did I bash you. I only brought your knowledge to something of concern.
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 24, 2018
donstan18:

Why stress yourself?

Hatred for men didn't allow her understand the said lady.
She doesn't hate men, she's got a husband. Perhaps, she got a wrong perception of the write-up.
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Amarabae(f): 6:21pm On Mar 24, 2018
kimbraa:
Haba! Why not try to reason along with her before reacting. It's not like there are no women in the sectors she mentioned but that those sectors are dominated by men. When it comes to road/bridge construction, how many women do you see doing such jobs? Due to the complex nature of such jobs, you find men doing them than women. Realistically speaking, there's a limit to what a woman could handle, there are jobs for men, and jobs for women. Conversely, she didn't in anyway say women are useless to the society.
You missed the point and you are trying to be apologetic.
There is a subtle down casting of women's achievement from her,
Yes I admitted it in my post that men are important and invented things more than women
But the world is becoming feministic.
That means any gender is disposable and women are breaking those glass ceiling into those field that was a no go area for women before.

And let me correct you on something.
It is wrong for you to say that there is a limit that a woman can handle.
Speak for yourself.
There is no limit for anyone who want to achieve anything.

Thanks sweerie and happy weekend

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 24, 2018
Thegamingorca:

I'm good too. Altho the forum can be boring most of the times butttttt we good

Yea, pretty boring. But we sha have to find some way to enlighten and entertain ourselves. Good to know you are good smiley
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Thegamingorca(m): 6:27pm On Mar 24, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Yea, pretty boring. But we sha have to find some way to enlighten and entertain ourselves. Good to know you are good smiley

Yeah, I guess you are right... shocked shocked it's also great to know you are good.
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:28pm On Mar 24, 2018
Amarabae:

Yes I admitted it in my post that men are important and invented things more than women
That means any gender is disposable and women are breaking those glass ceiling into those field that was a no go area for women before.

Speak for yourself.

Oriaku it really pains me that I cannot give you a thousand likes.Nairaland guys grin angry cool injure themselves for all I care and console themselves by saying we are not feminist.Hahaha coolEspecially donstan18 who did not have the guts to quote me.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 24, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Why do I see you all on every feminist threads?
It is even guys that create such threads most.

Are you all feminist or most threatened by feminism. Why don't you ask yourselves that question first. Dribble indeed, that ship has sailed.

Hmm "that ship has sailed" and so i wish you a safe journey.
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by highqueen(f): 6:31pm On Mar 24, 2018
neezar:
lol....Are u both feminists??
nope.nezzar awa you?
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 24, 2018
No need for emotions and ego-trips.

The summary of the OP is, it isn't a battle of sexes based on their individual abilities. Humans are all unique, men are also unique in their own way and have contributed significantly to the world we live in. That doesn't make women useless...not at all.

But, there is no need to down-play their roles/ importance in a bid to champion the misconstrued feminist cause. Hopefully, the sensible ones don't down-play the female importance too.

Everyone is appreciated and happy... wink
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by highqueen(f): 6:34pm On Mar 24, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
True sis . grin
cheesy
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 24, 2018
Amarabae:

Speak for yourself.

POC, no gender is disposable as we need each other. You of all people should know better. Yes, there's no limit to what anyone male/female could accomplish but there's a limit to what a woman could handle. in the real world out there, there are fields of jobs that are strictly for men. Women may be used as office assistants as they may not be physically and psychologically fit for such jobs. Have you ever wondered why in the military; women aren't sent to war but men are? Does that mean women can't fight? In the construction industry, do you see women sent to the field? In Rig, do you see women going on and offshore? Even you that's talking, can you lift two bags of cement? grin

4 Likes

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Amarabae(f): 6:35pm On Mar 24, 2018
Feminism is not a war against men.
Understand that.
Men are important,
But feminism want to eliminate gender conscienceness that are enshrined in the world system and is hindering many people.

For example Feminism want to see more male nurses and more female engineers,

We believe that a human is a human and gender should not be a barrier.

Feminism is a friend of men and not enemy.

Look at Saudi Arabia, women are recently allowed to drive a car,
All thanks to feminists who used the power of social media to speak out.
That's a positive achievement and it is no way an antimen.

Understand a concept before criticizing

2 Likes

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Amarabae(f): 6:41pm On Mar 24, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Oriaku it really pains me that I cannot give you a thousand likes.Nairaland guys grin angry cool injure themselves for all I care and console themselves by saying we are not feminist.Hahaha coolEspecially donstan18 who did not have the guts to quote me.
It's lomanceland guys and not general nairaland guys grin
Go to travel or property section and see frosh guys who are thinking of making money and not wasting their time online in arguing with women.

Always put on helmet when looking for lomanceland guys wahala,
They are always bitter and you and I know why cheesy

1 Like

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by highqueen(f): 6:43pm On Mar 24, 2018
kimbraa:
POC, no gender is disposable as we need each other. You of all people should know better. Yes, there's no limit to what anyone male/female could accomplish but there's a limit to what a woman could handle. in the real world out there, there are fields of jobs that are strictly for men. Women may be used as office assistants as they may not be physically and psychologically fit for such jobs. Have you ever wondered why in the military; women aren't sent to war but men are? Does that mean women can't fight? In the construction industry, do you see women sent to the field? In Rig, do you see women going on and offshore? Even you that's talking, can you lift two bags of cement? grin
in rigyes,I have cool
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Harshirama(m): 6:43pm On Mar 24, 2018
All these e-pseudo feminists should please find one place to sit jare. Ranting and ranting all day

1 Like

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 24, 2018
highqueen:

in rigyes,I have cool
They do administrative jobs here.
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 24, 2018
AntiBrutus:
No need for emotions and ego-trips.

The summary of the OP is, it isn't a battle of sexes based on their individual abilities. Humans are all unique, men are also unique in their own way and have contributed significantly to the world we live in. That doesn't make women useless...not at all.

But, there is no need to down-play their roles/ importance in a bid to champion the misconstrued feminist cause. Hopefully, the sensible ones don't down-play the female importance too.

Everyone is appreciated and happy... wink
Exactly what she meant.

1 Like

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by donstan18: 6:49pm On Mar 24, 2018
kimbraa:
She doesn't hate men, she's got a husband. Perhaps, she got a wrong perception of the write-up.

Someone can have a husband just to be free from pressure.

Note that.

1 Like

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Earthquake1: 6:52pm On Mar 24, 2018
Amarabae:

It's lomanceland guys and not general nairaland guys grin
Go to travel or property section and see frosh guys who are thinking of making money and not wasting their time online in arguing with women.

Always put on helmet when looking for lomanceland guys wahala,
They are always bitter and you and I know why cheesy

Women shouldn't be argued with because they are lesser beings and because doing so would bring 'shame' to a man

You wonder why nobody takes you serious with your village type of feminism

4 Likes

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Espada10: 6:52pm On Mar 24, 2018
Naija feminists be like

1 Like

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by donstan18: 6:55pm On Mar 24, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Did you just say i'v got no guts to quote you.

Oh well, I just screen captured this comment because you said I don't have the guts to quote you, and it will be my honor and pleasure to use it against you whenever you start complaining that donstan disturbs you a lot on this forum.
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Amarabae(f): 6:57pm On Mar 24, 2018
Earthquake1:

Women shouldn't be argued with because they are lesser beings and because doing so would bring 'shame' to a man

You wonder why nobody takes you serious with your village type of feminism

1 Like

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Earthquake1: 6:58pm On Mar 24, 2018
[quote author=Amarabae post=66123945][/quote]

You have nothing to say feminist wannabe

1 Like

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Amarabae(f): 7:01pm On Mar 24, 2018
Earthquake1:

You have nothing to say feminist wannabe

1 Like

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 24, 2018
cheesy

1 Like

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Harshirama(m): 7:07pm On Mar 24, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:
cheesy
What the confused creatures don't know is that men and women are not equal though none is superior. What they should be fighting for is equity and not equality instead of ranting online.
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Shugavee(f): 7:10pm On Mar 24, 2018
Lol so because she spoke well abt men today she is a real feminist!!! Hv u had a proper discussion with her abt gender issues Yes we need each other to survive!!! But i find it really funny that men think its always abt them!! Well i dont blame them I bLame patriarchy!!

1 Like

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by neezar: 7:11pm On Mar 24, 2018
highqueen:

nope.nezzar awa you?
I am good nd u??
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by highqueen(f): 7:14pm On Mar 24, 2018
neezar:
I am good nd u??
ayam alright,thanks dear.
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by neezar: 7:15pm On Mar 24, 2018
highqueen:

ayam alright,thanks dear.
all these new handles sef

is this Sekxy??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

How To Move On When You're Hurt!!! / Meet IGBO Girl With Thick Thighs Causing Commotion With Her Massive Hips And Bum / Lady Who Exposed Customer Care Agent In Kenya Reveals She Is A Rape Survivor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.