Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,556 members, 7,812,779 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life (9357 Views)

Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) / A World Without Men / See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by Chimarto: 8:46pm On Jul 01, 2023
What's happening?
The rates of single women in Abuja is alarming, what's keeping them single.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by Olarewaju89: 8:49pm On Jul 01, 2023
Chimarto:
What's happening?

Pride!

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by izonborn098(m): 8:49pm On Jul 01, 2023
They are more plenty than men and they come get fish brain join.
Let them suffer their suffer.
Useless gender'

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by slawomir: 8:49pm On Jul 01, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Not only in abuja

Everywhere

Come to Edo state and see alot of them

I thought I was the only one who observed this

And the funny thing is that we men are no longer persuasive

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by advanceDNA: 8:51pm On Jul 01, 2023
Let everybody make their own money and live in peace alone....saves us domestic violence and adultery noise

70 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by shortgun(m): 8:58pm On Jul 01, 2023
I believe it's the adoption of western culture where women want to be equal to men.
Another factor is the economic situation of the country since Buhari and now Tinubu happened to Nigeria.

Nigerian men have become poorer, there's no hope for a better tomorrow even the married ones cannot feed their families adequately.

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by Openair: 9:08pm On Jul 01, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Not only in abuja

Everywhere

Come to Edo state and see alot of them

I thought I was the only one who observed this

Good day Boss, happy weekend. Abeg, can I send you a DM ?

1 Like

Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by jaywon442: 9:18pm On Jul 01, 2023
Why are you complaining on their behalf

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by godofuck231: 9:23pm On Jul 01, 2023
Fowl when no bend down low no fit lay or hatch egg, woman liberation don ripe, make them eat the fruit of their labour

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by Allisgud: 9:24pm On Jul 01, 2023
They are looking for obi cubana and ned nwoko type 🤣🤣🤣

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by Johnjustice: 9:27pm On Jul 01, 2023
They want rich husband instead of striving to be rich themselves, most have unrealistic expectations from Nigerian men, they forget we are all in same country.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by Chimarto: 9:29pm On Jul 01, 2023
jaywon442:
Why are you complaining on their behalf
They want to suffocate my guy .......more than 5 ladies who are above 30 years are running after him for serious relationship.
Most of my colleagues (ladies) at work who are above 35 years old are single.
The married ladies are the ones advertising those single ladies to men.
What's happening in our society, are we running out of men?

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by labake1(f): 9:45pm On Jul 01, 2023
Marriage is not an achievement, get a life and just have a baby lobaton

13 Likes

Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by Chee59(f): 9:58pm On Jul 01, 2023
Funny enough, it's the males who are worried about the future of the women.
It's their singleness, not yours. Drink water, and mind your damn business.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by Ebubu7: 10:03pm On Jul 01, 2023
Chimarto:

They want to suffocate my guy .......more than 5 ladies who are above 30 years are running after him for serious relationship.
economic hardship are not enabling the men to marry. Plus those 30s women used their ripe time to waste by having unrealistic specs in men.

Young girls are still making that mistake today. Cos average or broke guys still go to them for marriage and they say no

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by Ebubu7: 10:04pm On Jul 01, 2023
Chee59:
victim spottedgrin see you see menopause

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by Ebubu7: 10:05pm On Jul 01, 2023
labake1:
Marriage is not an achievement, get a life and just have a baby lobaton
prospective single mother spotted grin was the mother who born you, a single mother ? Why couldn’t you maintain it in your bloodline? E reach your turn you born wedlock grin

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by Chee59(f): 10:05pm On Jul 01, 2023
Ebubu7:
My body, not yours. Worry for the kids your wife bears for you, if they're truly yours. Let me worry about menopause.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by Ebubu7: 10:07pm On Jul 01, 2023
Chee59:

My body, not yours. Worry for the kids your wife bears for you, if they're truly yours. Let me worry about menopause.
set awon my body my goals grin na so toxic feminism dey start ? Sha go and become lesbian grin matter of time you go begin beg divorcees to marry u when u fun out of option or look for innocent broke man to trap by begging him to fûck without condom grin

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by NoahHadNoArk: 10:08pm On Jul 01, 2023
Ebubu7:

Hold your fire 🤣

4 Likes

Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by labake1(f): 10:09pm On Jul 01, 2023
Ebubu7:
prospective single mother spotted grin was the mother who born you, a single mother ? Why couldn’t you maintain it in your bloodline? E reach your turn you born wedlock grin

Ori e

2 Likes

Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by Ebubu7: 10:10pm On Jul 01, 2023
labake1:

Ori e
hello single mother wink

6 Likes

Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by jaywon442: 10:10pm On Jul 01, 2023
Chimarto:

Unfortunately there is no virgin among them and this a testament to how far we have declined as a society mostly due to failed parenting. They want to pin their decaying body on a man after frivolous years of my body my choice. It is well

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by labake1(f): 10:15pm On Jul 01, 2023
Ebubu7:
hello single mother wink

Single papa of seven, go and sleep

9 Likes

Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by myyansh68(m): 10:15pm On Jul 01, 2023
Chai
I don't know when Nigerians will throw this mentality that held them to be at the bottom of the World chain. Others have the mentality to invested in Mars,6G,Robot knowledge sharing,self driving delivery, creating a plane that looks like Earth, betting with GOD, but Africorns are using theirs to see who's not married @30s.

Kaiii, Al 'Quran Iblis do us bad thing.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by Ebubu7: 10:16pm On Jul 01, 2023
labake1:

Single papa of seven, go and sleep
sleep with you right?grin
Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by labake1(f): 10:18pm On Jul 01, 2023
Ebubu7:
sleep with you right?grin

Mind yourself and stop disturbing someone's post

5 Likes

Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by Edipet(m): 10:22pm On Jul 01, 2023
Chimarto:
What's happening?

they don't want broke and ugly men. Women don't have different test for different men. Only guys. group of 10 guys will tell you different things they want or like in a girl, whereas group of 10 girls will describe Same quality they want from a man. That 1% they want no reach them. E no fit go round

16 Likes

Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by Chimarto: 10:23pm On Jul 01, 2023
myyansh68:
Chai
I don't know when Nigerians will throw this mentality that held them to be at the bottom of the World chain. Others have the mentality to invested in Mars, creating a plane that looks like Earth, betting with GOD, but Africorns are using theirs to see who's not married @30s.

Kaiii, Al 'Quran Iblis do us bad thing.
Hope you are typing from Mars🤣

12 Likes

Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by Edipet(m): 10:24pm On Jul 01, 2023
Allisgud:
They are looking for obi cubana and ned nwoko type 🤣🤣🤣
E no fit go round

7 Likes

Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by KingDash09(m): 10:24pm On Jul 01, 2023
The Bible doesn’t life bro

One man go wife 30 women or so...
I’m an atheist tho🤲🏾

1 Like

Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by Edipet(m): 10:28pm On Jul 01, 2023
Chee59:
before a lady stopped worrying about her singleness, she might reach 45 before she get used to her single Life, but before 45 she will also be be worried

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yahoo Yahoo Money And The Ladies / Exclusive LIVE Interview With IDOWUOGBO - LA Award Winner [Host: Ogugua88 & DX] / Age Of Consent: 11 Or 18??!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.