Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,810 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Genuine Online Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Genuine Online Business (10258 Views)

List Of Genuine Online Businesses You Can Do / How To Start Genuine Online Business In Nigeria And Bid Goodbye To Poverty / Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genuine Online Business by phemolisti(m): 5:18pm On May 04, 2010
pls i need to know if there are any business i can do online that can generate revenue,
Re: Genuine Online Business by Nobody: 12:57am On May 06, 2010
You can check out This Site .
Re: Genuine Online Business by abbeysamue(m): 4:46pm On May 06, 2010
You can go to this thread https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-442528.0.html or if you need solid fundamentals on starting a long term internet business, then you can check through my blog http://kawotek.com/blog.
You will find information on what you should do by yourself to make you start earning real money. Many people online who are making steady five igure income from Google knows that it is not a get rich quick steps or any email marketing, you need solid fundamentals. Ask Seun if I am lying?
Re: Genuine Online Business by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 14, 2010
BABAEARLY---- If you say that the book will bring one money, then why are you charging for it? Give the book out to a customer, then when he makes the money youclaim he would make, he would pay you out of it? Abi what do you think, my fellow NLanders?

WAYBGOLD-----WHy must we call you? Why can you not just put all waht you want to say here ? NA wa ooooo!!!!!!
Re: Genuine Online Business by waybgold: 5:35pm On May 14, 2010
guy,no good thing comes easy, u can't expect after thorough research wasting ur money in the cafe, aving sleepless night, nw give d infos out for free. for dose dat av called me can testify that i collected nothing frm them except dose that rewarded me. for luvly wise, pls meet me on facebook waybgold@yahoo.com.
Re: Genuine Online Business by knice(m): 4:19am On May 15, 2010
Hello, is it after buying a product that you will make payment? That is not how business is done anywhere. My advice is that you have a commitment to think and investigate properly b/f commiting your money. I have sold a lot of manuals @ my site www.easymanual.biz since 2007 and up till date, not a single customer had made a complaint. They always commend me. You paid for 1 manual and i send over 20 to ground one properly. GOODBYE.
Re: Genuine Online Business by valchris10: 10:22am On Oct 11, 2010
get your hauwai internet modem to browse with any Gsm network. for just N1000. its fast , its easy, its safe.
for more info send an email to val_chris10@yahoo.com.

Also Get your Audio books of your favourite Authors like John C maxwell, Brian Tracy, Steve Covey EtC,
Re: Genuine Online Business by friendehis(m): 1:23pm On Oct 12, 2010
Have u thought about starting your own web hosting business. well this is one good way of making money as more web site need to be created and web hosting service is needed.

www.vbhostnet.com offer the best Resellers and Master Resellers hosting packages to help you succeed online
Re: Genuine Online Business by vorosmartm(m): 2:04am On Oct 22, 2010
Try my signature, cheap to start, has potential to make alot of money but u have to be devoted and treat it as a business
Re: Genuine Online Business by FelixDuncan(m): 4:37am On Oct 26, 2010
making money online is the easiest form of business right now either as part time or full time, your choice.

maybe when you read my story you will understand what im talking about
Re: Genuine Online Business by consultmartins(m): 3:18pm On Dec 06, 2010
Better still, you can use google to find the answers you seek.
Re: Genuine Online Business by netmania1: 10:44pm On Dec 07, 2010
Re: Genuine Online Business by V6ix(m): 4:05pm On Dec 08, 2010
Cpa marketing and google adsense are genuie
Re: Genuine Online Business by freeflow: 2:46pm On Dec 15, 2010
Do you want to provide internet access to all nigerians and around the world.

You can install free/Unlimited internet access for users within 5minutes on their laptops/phones and get paid 3,000naira. (imagine if you do it for 100nigerians in 10days = 300,000nara) - 2,000naira 8GB Browsng speed for 40days and 18GB(3,000naira) Browsing speed for 100days

Every body can do it. You dont need a CV for this job

For full details send email to : joymadu15@yahoo.com or 08057473898 to start installations - You can only call during the day and (SMS at night - no calls please)

Cheers and wishing you a wonderful christmas

Freeflow
Re: Genuine Online Business by daddy: 11:50pm On Dec 15, 2010
sorry please the e-mail is chinweoji29@yahoo.com
Re: Genuine Online Business by ronky4luv(f): 9:38am On Dec 16, 2010
There are many ways to make money
online.

Look for what you have passion for and
the need.

Create a product around it and sell.

Regards
Re: Genuine Online Business by solosamste(m): 2:34pm On Dec 17, 2010
If U are still on the look out for what to do online, try your hands on forex trading. Call 08034025251 OR send email to temtol@yahoo.co.uk on how to go about it profitably.
Re: Genuine Online Business by peterod1(m): 4:12pm On Dec 18, 2010
Dear friend.There are few genuine online biz that can work perfectly in nigeria.I can only talk of forex trading among d rest.You can be trained how to make consistent 50% of your capital every month.Email or call delep78@hotmail /08035083326,07062187189 for details.
Re: Genuine Online Business by flexshop(m): 1:19pm On Dec 19, 2010
I just came across an online biz after months of searching. It is relatively safe with little but steady income. It could be done parttime.been doing it for a month now, If interested, mail willhenry123@yahoo.com
Re: Genuine Online Business by flexshop(m): 12:09pm On Dec 20, 2010
Re: Genuine Online Business by onusman: 2:50pm On Dec 20, 2010
my dear i asked the same question a year ago. but i tell you the truth, FOREX TRADING is the anser to your question. But it is HARD WORK! 07064506696
Re: Genuine Online Business by juliebest(f): 4:42pm On Dec 21, 2010
Start with blogging, then go on to affiliate marketing and information marketing.
Re: Genuine Online Business by larryhomie(m): 1:29pm On Dec 23, 2010
you should start with blogging and moneitze it with CPA and google adsense.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okada Hire Purchase Is Very Lucrative / Facebook Seeks To Help Nigerian Start-Ups Become Big Businesses / I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.