Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Genuine Online Business - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Genuine Online Business (10265 Views)

List Of Genuine Online Businesses You Can Do / How To Start Genuine Online Business In Nigeria And Bid Goodbye To Poverty / Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genuine Online Business by rotimiland(m): 3:36pm On Dec 24, 2010
^^^^ The link you posted is Null. Click it by yourself. Your claims are Null too. grin grin grin
Re: Genuine Online Business by fruyi(m): 8:10pm On Jan 04, 2011
[center]You all might want to check out this little note on a new emerging trend in making money online that I have tucked in my facebook profile,  It's working for me with proof of payment:

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=163586747019699

>>> Thank me later  wink<<<[/center]
Re: Genuine Online Business by uksb: 5:23am On Jan 21, 2011
This is Uday. I am from Hyderabad. I Invested a lot of money in Online Business but lest disappointed. Not only me there are many people who faced the same after so much of Hardwork on ONLINE Business. Then couple of days back my friend has told me about this online business (TIME2RICH) with his income Proofs. In this Investment is only 350 Rupees i.e. 7$.
So in questioned myself what I can do better with this 350 and I found not better than trying for this opportunity.
Bill gates said if u are born poor it's not your mistake but if u die poor then it's your mistake.
Any thing more information on Time2rich. 
visit my Website : https://www.time2rich.com/uday15
and Register Here at : https://www.time2rich.com/uday15
For More details :
Contact me at: +91-9505733627
Email me at:      uksb15@gmail.com
Thank You, Best of Luck , Happy Earnings.
Re: Genuine Online Business by eternity4: 1:53pm On Jan 24, 2011
How to successfully start a profitable online business this year (20011)
Re: Genuine Online Business by ifedilico: 8:03pm On Jan 25, 2011
Be careful when you are trying to setup a business online. cause a lot of people have lost their money running from one post to the other.

I advice you to watch out and look for someone that will take you by hand and show you how to go about it.

See you later
Re: Genuine Online Business by arthur2k5: 8:08pm On Jan 28, 2011
There are Genuine Means of Making Money Online. Contact incomestability@yahoo.com My e-book Worth N2000 is waiting for you Free of Charge! I really want you guys to Tap into this Cool Online Deal. One Love Nija!
Re: Genuine Online Business by 222Martins(m): 8:03am On Feb 21, 2011
ifedilico:

Be careful when you are trying to setup a business online. cause a lot of people have lost their money running from one post to the other.

I advice you to watch out and look for someone that will take you by hand and show you how to go about it.

See you later
ifedilico:

See you later
larryhomie:

you should start with blogging and moneitze it with CPA and google adsense.
If you are in search of a genuine online business to start, the answers above is all you need.
Re: Genuine Online Business by residual(f): 5:06pm On Feb 23, 2011
with opportunity like: www.cashandfortunes.com, you can't go wrong

join now with code 469 and get a free internet marketing manual to aid you.

u are sure to make nothing less than N50,000 weekly.

email pattybf@yahoo.com for more detail
Re: Genuine Online Business by Chizin(m): 9:24am On Mar 08, 2011
I know many of you love football but how many people actually make money from it.
I make so much money per month from football betting through a method I'm sure you've heard about.

Football betting is one of the most misunderstood methods of earning money on the web. This is because most people think it's gambling, evil, immoral etc. I'm here to tell you that football betting is none of those things. In fact, its a very lucrative and profitable way of making money online.

This is why I'm offering my entire turkey blueprint for a token. Don't ignore this.

Just have a look at http://blockcash.com.ng

or you can click on my signature below for more info.

Re: Genuine Online Business by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 14, 2011
Chizin:

I know many of you love football but how many people actually make money from it.
I make so much money per month from football betting through a method I'm sure you've heard about.

Football betting is one of the most misunderstood methods of earning money on the web. This is because most people think it's gambling, evil, immoral etc. I'm here to tell you that football betting is none of those things. In fact, its a very lucrative and profitable way of making money online.

This is why I'm offering my entire turkey blueprint for a token. Don't ignore this.

Just have a look at http://blockcash.com.ng

or you can click on my signature below for more info.
This guy is a scammer
Re: Genuine Online Business by 222Martins(m): 1:36am On Apr 02, 2011
Hmm
Re: Genuine Online Business by kinsoko(m): 8:35pm On Apr 03, 2011
yes, there many business you can do online and generate big income for yourself. but you have to decide the area you are going to start with. if i should sugest for
Re: Genuine Online Business by 222Martins(m): 8:02am On Apr 13, 2011
There are many things you can do online to make money. You can get a job online or start a business. The choice is yours.
Re: Genuine Online Business by olaidealim(m): 9:47pm On Apr 13, 2011
You can check my profile to uncover it
Re: Genuine Online Business by okechukwu3: 1:55pm On May 03, 2011
Interested in the huawei modem ,email me uzodi2002@yahoo.com
Re: Genuine Online Business by okechukwu3: 2:02pm On May 03, 2011
For all ur stacomms modem facilities:izap connection,phone accessories,Internet connection contact agemifcomms@yahoo.com, 07028112048 or 08027281854

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much Will It Cost To Start A Very Decent Barbing Salon? / Investors Dump 40% Stocks Over Poor Corporate Governance / Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.