Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Genuine Online Business - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Genuine Online Business (10264 Views)

List Of Genuine Online Businesses You Can Do / How To Start Genuine Online Business In Nigeria And Bid Goodbye To Poverty / Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genuine Online Business by vicogon40: 3:28am On May 04, 2011
you can start with online survey, blogging, affiliates and so on, download free ebooks on internet marketing and start-up from this sites

www.thenextsweb.com

www.bukiza.com
Re: Genuine Online Business by greatefe1(m): 11:28am On Jun 25, 2011
Hello
Very powerful money system but the only problem i have here is that online biz are such a boring venture that some times takes much investment of time and money before making it big or sometime you don't make it at all. Well you have the reason to prove me wrong in my 1997 online experience with SDE online opportunity. But here i have some thing wonderful that gives no stress. Most wonderfully is it is an offline most lucrative unfailing and risk free business that goes along with A wonderful club. Please try to reach there by clicking here: www.nigeriansmonthlyclaims.com. You will be happy indeed.
Great E.O
Re: Genuine Online Business by hyiproad: 6:58am On Jun 25, 2012
There are more scam online businesses than real one. After making several investment attempts (with both failures and successes) trying to earn money online, i have come to settle with only 2 sites (they have consistent for a long time now) out of thousands that are everywhere on the internet. Please visit my blog for details http://inforego..com
Re: Genuine Online Business by 2BdBest: 9:19pm On Jun 25, 2012
I am attempting to put up a site that will highlight online businesses that I have tried and been successful with. Lots of scam businesses exists, but still, genuine ones abound online.

I joined a business last week of April that now steadily pays me over $50 daily with absolutely no external effort on my part. I just spend about 5-10mins at home online daily. It is not much when you look at $50 but so far I have already made $2300 and counting! This is so simple, any one can do it!

I can not put down my website address here so I am not banned as soliciting business via this post, but I can help you by sending a mail about this and other genuine opportunities and show you details of how much I have made in them.

Simply send your email addy to sapphiremanager@hotmail.com or call at 08056743193 if you need more information.
Re: Genuine Online Business by 2BdBest: 11:50pm On Aug 02, 2012
I have made just hit the $6000 mark in earnings - so much for small beginnings. Presently earning about $85 daily. I strongly encourage folks to get in on this and generate a steady and reliable income stream. Do not expect immediate or quick returns. You have to be patient and be ready to watch you investment in terms of time and money grow steadily over time. Pls, do not contact me if you are looking for quick, immediate returns. So many people have been calling and inquiring but obviously are not willing to wait - This is not for you! If you think this is for you, then give me a call or send an email, and I will be willing to help entirely free.
Re: Genuine Online Business by emekagh(m): 7:43pm On Aug 04, 2012
@op,
You can try blogging, affiliate marketing, forex, hyip, etc.
You can google!
Re: Genuine Online Business by biz1234: 2:38am On Aug 05, 2012
There are lots of genuine online businesses you can do. if you are hard working and committed, then you can succeed by building an online business around your passion.
Re: Genuine Online Business by steve888(m): 2:06pm On May 02, 2013
Through the years have been online have been searching for a
legitimate way of making cool dough just discover it through this
quick smart program, its sure gives u the opportunity to earn daily
straight to your bank account... join the moving train it's simple,
easy, and legitimate more infor @
www.http://stevequicksmart..com
Re: Genuine Online Business by novine(f): 3:56pm On May 03, 2013
Learn how to make money through selling of recharge cards.

We have 2 devices that vend this airtime;

1. Mobile phone: this sells VTU or direct top-up only (no pin).
From this mobile phone you can sell VTU recharge cards for MTN, AIRTEL, GLO&ETISALAT....The mobile phone to start this business is given to you for free.
2. A mobile POS Terminal that prints electronic pins for every operator.
It can also be used for VTU or direct top-up. This POS Terminal would be given to you for free.

COME FOR OUR TRAINING ON THE 11TH OF MAY 2013

You would be taught;
•How to make use of the recharge card machine.
•How to earn money using the machine to make PHCN bills& also get paid for doing this.
•How to pay Dstv,Startimes, MyTv, GoTv for your customers using this machine.

ATTEND THIS TRAINING AND GET FOR FREE

•The best selling book 120 AND MORE BUSINESSES YOU CAN DO AND SUCCEED IN NIGERIA.
•A free CD containing 500 eBooks on Business,Success,Motivation,Health etc.
•How to make money through owning a bulk sms website.

TRAINING DATE: 11TH OF MAY
VENUE: 10 KEMBERI ROAD OKOKOMAIKO, LAGOS.
FEE: N2, 000.

Pay into our bank account, after payment; send a text message with your name and teller number to 07031234855.

BANK NAME: GTB
ACCOUNT NAME: NOVINE KONCEPT VENTURES
ACCOUNT NO: 0012902429

For more enquiries call 07031234855 or 01-7663076.
OR MAIL novinekonceptventures@gmail.com

THERE WOULD BE REFRESHMENT
Re: Genuine Online Business by zogo(m): 6:05pm On May 03, 2013
lots of genuine business exist online. just pray to see genuine once & people with trust. Personally i earn steadily online tru info marketing. See my signature below
Re: Genuine Online Business by jelly456: 6:38am On Jul 22, 2013
emeka_gh: @op,
You can try blogging, affiliate marketing, forex, hyip, etc.
You can google!

Thanks for giving information.
Here i list out some other ways to make money online
1.Sell Your Own Products/Services
2.Sell Your Own E-Book
3.selling photos
These are all helpful to make money online.If need to make money quickly,try website reselling business.If you want to start this business,you should have reseller account and small amount of money.You can do this job from home.If you need reseller account visit Goresellers.com Then you can fix your own rate and start your business.So you can make money through online easily.Now i make some good amount of money through this way.I hope it will be helpful for those who are interested in make money online.
Re: Genuine Online Business by paulark: 5:04pm On Aug 02, 2013
I've biz proposal dat is higly profitable and lucrative. If u're interested hala me at paulagada4@gmail.com. I promise u're glad u get dis info am about to share with u.
Re: Genuine Online Business by MsSantaClaus(f): 8:25pm On Aug 02, 2013
I've discovered 3 New Great Programs which many Nigerians can do .
Even if you DON'T BELIEVE in NETWORK MARKETING , but you want to prove to yourself it really doesn't work, then these three are for you!

All money, no matter how small, is money that shouldn't be wasted , but if at all you can make even your initial payment back from any of these, you would have finally put your mind to rest as to the authenticity or not, of Network Marketing.

Attend a question and answer Sizzle Session on my Face book page, to explain the systems.

If you are interested in learning more, drop your email here or send me an email with subject: invite me. To empowernija13@live.com
Re: Genuine Online Business by lewibiz: 12:01am On Aug 04, 2013
Hello My Name is Lewis

I think this will help anyone ready to earn online
here in nigeria, just as I am currently making
good amount of income on this program

Part-Time / Full-Time & Earn working from home

I earn $1,000 to $5,000 a month working from home. Let me show you how!!!

A direct sales company is seeking to train
motivated self starters that wants
to work part-time or full-time working online
from home

The work is easy and simple.... >>> http://success.workwithlewis.com
The pay is great....

You must have a computer, with internet and a phone....
Must have positive attitude....

Must be Reliable....
You must be teachable...

>> Check out details Here >>> http://video.workwithlewis.com

Watch the video and make a decision to start and work with me Directly online
here in Nigeria

Re: Genuine Online Business by 40dogzz(m): 2:32pm On Feb 08, 2015
phemolisti:
pls i need to know if there are any business i can do online that can generate revenue,
send me an email petmore54@gmail.com so i can send u a link. This online biz is hot & new.
Re: Genuine Online Business by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 08, 2015
phemolisti:
pls i need to know if there are any business i can do online that can generate revenue,
Start from here http://goo.go/yNXORH

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. / How Much Will It Cost To Start A Very Decent Barbing Salon? / Investors Dump 40% Stocks Over Poor Corporate Governance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.