Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Please I Want To Find Inner Peace. I'm Really Troubled About This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Want To Find Inner Peace. I'm Really Troubled About This (628 Views)

Lady Partied While Her Boyfriend Got Troubled With The Bill They Got At A Club / Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. / Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Want To Find Inner Peace. I'm Really Troubled About This by Noblestkid: 6:35pm On Mar 24, 2018
Today an event happened that's making me depressed. Long story short my dad Gave a PST a car on higher purchase after a while. He returned it n said he isn't working again........ That's not d issue now, but when like almost all d member of d church mostly men came to our house to harass us and were saying my dads business crumble. I helped my dad calm down but on a second note I lost it. I went in to get a spray n spray on the PST eye I was stopped thou. But afterwards I tot this was on like me.....
I felt I overreacted. Not cos he is a pastor I have no regards for that man. But I still felt bad I acted that way I used to b this calm guy.... But..... I dunno... Was I stupid at that move or what
Re: Please I Want To Find Inner Peace. I'm Really Troubled About This by Paradigm777: 6:44pm On Mar 24, 2018
You already know the ans to the question you are asking..... Just like peak, it's in u
Re: Please I Want To Find Inner Peace. I'm Really Troubled About This by matrix199(m): 6:48pm On Mar 24, 2018
It is not the mistake we do that matters. It is what we do after the mistake that matters.

Your remorse after your impulsiveness is what matters. After all, you were provoked by the pastor's action towards your father.

But try to be calm next time ok?
Re: Please I Want To Find Inner Peace. I'm Really Troubled About This by Penalty82(m): 6:48pm On Mar 24, 2018
Noblestkid:
Today an event happened that's making me depressed. Long story short my dad Gave a PST a car on higher purchase after a while. He returned it n said he isn't working again........ That's not d issue now, but when like almost all d member of d church mostly men came to our house to harass us and were saying my dads business crumble. I helped my dad calm down but on a second note I lost it. I went in to get a spray n spray on the PST eye I was stopped thou. But afterwards I tot this was on like me.....
I felt I overreacted. Not cos he is a pastor I have no regards for that man. But I still felt bad I acted that way I used to b this calm guy.... But..... I dunno... Was I stupid at that move or what

You can't find inner peace in romance section cheesy
Re: Please I Want To Find Inner Peace. I'm Really Troubled About This by Noblestkid: 6:50pm On Mar 24, 2018
Penalty82:

You can't find inner peace in romance section cheesy
couldn't get it outside romance section either
Re: Please I Want To Find Inner Peace. I'm Really Troubled About This by Noblestkid: 6:51pm On Mar 24, 2018
matrix199:
It is not the mistake we do that matters. It is what we do after the mistake that matters.

Your remorse after your impulsiveness is what matters. After all, you were provoked by the pastor's action towards your father.

But try to be calm next time ok?
Tanx. I will.... when he said me n my siblings are bastardz. it's kept recalling in my head....
Re: Please I Want To Find Inner Peace. I'm Really Troubled About This by biafraisdead(m): 7:00pm On Mar 24, 2018
Noblestkid:
u again?

(1) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Dating A Man Over The Age Of 50 Is Awesome / Lady Cries Out On Instagram, Claims Her Brothers Have Locked Her Up / Dear June!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.