Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Will You At Your Age Now, As A Guy Allow Ur Mum Or Lady Ur Dad To Bath You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You At Your Age Now, As A Guy Allow Ur Mum Or Lady Ur Dad To Bath You? (636 Views)

If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? / Will You Marry A Guy Or Lady Against Your Parents Wish? / Kenyan Lady Takes Loan From Her Dad To Buy Her Boyfriend A Mercedes For Val (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You At Your Age Now, As A Guy Allow Ur Mum Or Lady Ur Dad To Bath You? by blazesam(m): 6:38pm On Mar 24, 2018
LOL ;DLOL
Re: Will You At Your Age Now, As A Guy Allow Ur Mum Or Lady Ur Dad To Bath You? by PharmaGirl(f): 6:45pm On Mar 24, 2018
No

When I no be small pikin kiss
Re: Will You At Your Age Now, As A Guy Allow Ur Mum Or Lady Ur Dad To Bath You? by XhosaNostra(f): 6:45pm On Mar 24, 2018
What if you become paralysed tomorrow?

This question is stupid, unless there's a health issue involved. Why would a grown man need to be bathed unless he is insane or has one of those weirdo fetishes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You At Your Age Now, As A Guy Allow Ur Mum Or Lady Ur Dad To Bath You? by blazesam(m): 6:52pm On Mar 24, 2018
XhosaNostra:
What if you become paralysed tomorrow?

This question is stupid, unless there's a health issue involved. Why would a grown man need to be bathed unless he is insane or has one of those weirdo fetishes.
UR MUM OR DAD MIGHT WANT TO SHOW MUCH MORE CARE NAA LOL
Re: Will You At Your Age Now, As A Guy Allow Ur Mum Or Lady Ur Dad To Bath You? by bibijay123(f): 6:55pm On Mar 24, 2018
blazesam:

Don't pray for terminal diseases or sickness oo because you wouldn't even know when your cloth is being removed when you are in pain.

2 Likes

Re: Will You At Your Age Now, As A Guy Allow Ur Mum Or Lady Ur Dad To Bath You? by XhosaNostra(f): 6:55pm On Mar 24, 2018
blazesam:

Lol, that'd scare me. I'd think they've gone mad. Like really, where do you even start when you're bathing an adult? Creepy.

1 Like

Re: Will You At Your Age Now, As A Guy Allow Ur Mum Or Lady Ur Dad To Bath You? by benzene00: 6:56pm On Mar 24, 2018
Re: Will You At Your Age Now, As A Guy Allow Ur Mum Or Lady Ur Dad To Bath You? by kajsa08: 7:51pm On Mar 24, 2018
I allowed my mum to bathe me last year just for fun, nothing serious.
Re: Will You At Your Age Now, As A Guy Allow Ur Mum Or Lady Ur Dad To Bath You? by OneTeslim(m): 7:59pm On Mar 24, 2018
Stop asking stupid questions

Re: Will You At Your Age Now, As A Guy Allow Ur Mum Or Lady Ur Dad To Bath You? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 24, 2018
mum yes dad no obviously

(1) (Reply)

GUS Season 6 Winner, Uche Gets Married To Lady That Slide In His DM / Husband Stabbed To Death As His Two Wives Clash (PHOTO) / Ladies, Is It God's Will That You're Single?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.