Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,870 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

GUS Season 6 Winner, Uche Gets Married To Lady That Slide In His DM - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GUS Season 6 Winner, Uche Gets Married To Lady That Slide In His DM (629 Views)

Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It / Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message / Canisius Banda Posts His Nude Photo On Facebook While Sending To Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

GUS Season 6 Winner, Uche Gets Married To Lady That Slide In His DM by Joelsblog(m): 9:33am On Mar 31, 2018
Girls let's change this age long practice of guys asking girls out, shine your eyes, if you see any guy you like, go after him, unless you are willing to wear the garment of singlehood and take up the title as apostle of single hood.

So Gulder Ultimate Search season 6 winner, Uche finally got married to lauren, a lady that slide into his DM on Facebook, after which they met and their relationship picked up from there... Lauren narrating her love story said she was glad to have asked him out first.

Read their story below

LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN
Our story..... LAUREN @laurenagokei ...one day I was going through my Facebook page and then I saw this cute guy on a group that I belonged to, and then I slid into his dm, and he replied I'm sure he was wondering why a pretty girl was saying hi, but I just wanted to be friends. We got chatting and chatting and then we stopped chatting for months and one day he slid into my dm...and from then, Facebook chats and calls continued for a year, we finally met, started a relationship, and fell in love and I'm so happy I slid into his dm first lol.

Uche @calImeuche was on Facebook one lovely day and then I got a message from a girl, checked her profile first, and wow she was so beautiful...I wanted to ignore but I couldn't it was hard...and we got chatting on Facebook for about a year, we were so close....At some point, we lost contact for a few months... but we found each other again... we met and we became lovers and best friends. I'm so glad I didn't dull myself.

Suit by @telvinnwafor
Dress by @holademiapparel
Makeup by @___onfleek_beauty
Wedding planner @nwandossignatureevents
Photography @dikophotography
#LaurUch18 #couplegoals #prewedding #countdownbegins

News by Joelsblog
https://joelsblog.com.ng/gus-season-6-winner-uche-gets-married-to-a-lady-that-slide-in-his-dm/

Re: GUS Season 6 Winner, Uche Gets Married To Lady That Slide In His DM by Joelsblog(m): 9:34am On Mar 31, 2018
Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: GUS Season 6 Winner, Uche Gets Married To Lady That Slide In His DM by decatalyst(m): 9:56am On Mar 31, 2018
Dear Nairalanders, it is with so much joy and hope in my heart, I would like to inform you that my PM, tweeter DM and Instagram handle has been well oiled and maintained.

You may begin to slide and even jump in right away.

Thank you in anticipation... cool

1 Like

Re: GUS Season 6 Winner, Uche Gets Married To Lady That Slide In His DM by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 31, 2018
Let me come and go slide too so that somebody will not dull himself too.
Re: GUS Season 6 Winner, Uche Gets Married To Lady That Slide In His DM by Joelsblog(m): 10:15am On Mar 31, 2018
Lalasticlala
Mynd44...
Re: GUS Season 6 Winner, Uche Gets Married To Lady That Slide In His DM by lalasticlala(m): 1:38pm On Mar 31, 2018

(1)

The Power Of Falling In Love / What Is The Worst You Have Done To A Love Prospect That Scorned You? / True Love Calculator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.