Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

See What This 22 Year Old Posted Online That's Causing Uproar - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What This 22 Year Old Posted Online That's Causing Uproar (7145 Views)

See What An Endtime Lady Brazenly Posted Online / Help My Gf Was Almost Naked In A Video She Posted Online(pics) / The Love Of My Life, See Pictures A 15yr Old Posted That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What This 22 Year Old Posted Online That's Causing Uproar by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 25, 2018
This shouldn't be happening if not that the so called celebrity Tundeednut has lost his career and has decided to post rubbish on people's behalf.
Re: See What This 22 Year Old Posted Online That's Causing Uproar by MEILYN(m): 4:07pm On Mar 25, 2018
lowkey28:
This shouldn't be happening if not that the so called celebrity Tundeednut has lost his career and has decided to post rubbish on people's behalf.
What's wrong with hooking people up? grin grin
Re: See What This 22 Year Old Posted Online That's Causing Uproar by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 25, 2018
MEILYN:
What's wrong with hooking people up? grin grin

A very reasonable person will condemn that act. Not try to hook him up Man. If he's to be your brother would you allow him do such?
Re: See What This 22 Year Old Posted Online That's Causing Uproar by Espada10: 9:18pm On Mar 25, 2018
well...he is a feminist. ..Isn't that the type of real men feminist like

(1) (2) (Reply)

xx / I finally meet Hilda Baci at shopping mall (It Didn't go well) / Igbo Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.