Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Does The Rich Always Marry The Rich? - Solomon Buchi Bartholomew - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does The Rich Always Marry The Rich? - Solomon Buchi Bartholomew (31013 Views)

Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? / Buchi Solomon To His Fiance: "You're Not The Most Beautiful Woman" / Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does The Rich Always Marry The Rich? - Solomon Buchi Bartholomew by jaxxy(m): 6:30pm On Mar 25, 2018
Why shud u work soo hard on urself just to be able to marry/date a rich person rather than work hard on urself to be rich or be a better person so u can marry who u like wether rich or not Seems kinda fake... I mean the motive

2 Likes

Re: Does The Rich Always Marry The Rich? - Solomon Buchi Bartholomew by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 25, 2018
ameri9ja:
Bros, ya make lots'a sense.

But, OP, seriously, how about if u r like me:

Rich, handsome, tall, intellectual, fit, talented, well-equipped sexually and a highly developed sexual performer, HOW DO I FIND A GIRL THAT WANTS ME FOR ME AND NOT FOR ANY OF THOSE THINGS??!!! That's my problem.

Shut your broke ass up.
Re: Does The Rich Always Marry The Rich? - Solomon Buchi Bartholomew by blowedfish: 6:38pm On Mar 25, 2018
Rich people's problem, poor people's headache. Happy married life to the newly wed.

Off topic, what happened to that user that lives in Banana Island?
Re: Does The Rich Always Marry The Rich? - Solomon Buchi Bartholomew by shankara7: 6:48pm On Mar 25, 2018
Abagworo:
You can see why Uche Nwosu the next Governor of Imo State is outstanding and why Rochas Okorocha is a special breed of the rich.
Keep quiet there. Next governor of touts not Imo state.
Re: Does The Rich Always Marry The Rich? - Solomon Buchi Bartholomew by ameri9ja: 7:09pm On Mar 25, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Seems like you're advertising your physical self here, so dont worry you will find someone that will take advantage of that

No, I'm not advertising anything. I find it annoying and uncomfortable knowing a girl is into me just because of some attribute like wealth and not because of me.
Re: Does The Rich Always Marry The Rich? - Solomon Buchi Bartholomew by Krafty006: 7:10pm On Mar 25, 2018
birds of the same feathers flock together............office shoes... loafers, boots , check here https://www.nairaland.com/4405075/new-designs
Re: Does The Rich Always Marry The Rich? - Solomon Buchi Bartholomew by ameri9ja: 7:12pm On Mar 25, 2018
Allee90:

Bros, you don't exist

Not only do I exist, everything I wrote is true. You can tell even from my writing that I'm not your average guy.
Re: Does The Rich Always Marry The Rich? - Solomon Buchi Bartholomew by Biglittlelois(f): 7:17pm On Mar 25, 2018
ameri9ja:

No, I'm not advertising anything. I find it annoying and uncomfortable knowing a girl is into me just because of some attribute like wealth and not because of me.

If the first thing you did was flunt it to heir face instead of your personality, they will enjoy the ride, i'm a lady that was what i noticed in your previous post, well, and other things
Re: Does The Rich Always Marry The Rich? - Solomon Buchi Bartholomew by ameri9ja: 7:20pm On Mar 25, 2018
marvin906:

you could have just hired a bill board to advertise yourself..
I won't be surprised if obj is more handsome than you

Au contraire, everything I wrote is true.

Re: Does The Rich Always Marry The Rich? - Solomon Buchi Bartholomew by i2m360(m): 7:23pm On Mar 25, 2018
GhanaMustGoo:
Ok
That is a very REAL FACT you wrote. wekdone
Re: Does The Rich Always Marry The Rich? - Solomon Buchi Bartholomew by marvin906(m): 7:27pm On Mar 25, 2018
ameri9ja:

Au contraire, everything I wrote is true.

keep it to yourself then..
do you even know how you sound
Re: Does The Rich Always Marry The Rich? - Solomon Buchi Bartholomew by ameri9ja: 7:27pm On Mar 25, 2018
Delivar:

It's not possible for any girl to want you "FOR YOU AND NOT ANY OF THOSE THINGS". People love for a reason and nobody can love you without any reason. If a girl loves there must be a reason why she loves you. It's either because you are handsome or well-mannered or rich or intelligent. There MUST be a reason for her to love you. You can't rule out all your good attributes and expect a girl to love you for nothing. That's why the creator of this thread said if you don't have money make sure you don't lack in other areas cos no one loves for nothing.

I disagree. You can be attracted to and love someone himself, the essence of that person.
I just find it annoying and uncomfortable knowing a girl is into me just because of some attribute like wealth and not because of me.
Re: Does The Rich Always Marry The Rich? - Solomon Buchi Bartholomew by baby124: 7:30pm On Mar 25, 2018
Nothing rich about these people. They are all fraudsters and armed robbers who are beneficiaries of a corrupt government.

2 Likes

Re: Does The Rich Always Marry The Rich? - Solomon Buchi Bartholomew by SaintChukz(m): 7:32pm On Mar 25, 2018
MRPOSSIBLE11:
A few days ago, Fatima Dangote and Abubakar Jamil got married. The bride is the daughter of Africa’s richest man, Aliko Dangote, while the groom is a pilot and the son of former Inspector-General of police, Mohammed Abubakar.

The wedding was attended by those who matter around the world including Bill Gates.

I have seen lots of analysis from social media commentators about how unrealistic the Nigerian movie industry has portrayed love being void of class; of how a wealthy man will go to the village and pick a local girl for marriage.

Does the rich always marry the rich?

Here’s it:
Firstly, we have to understand that attraction happens in the midst of many similarities. You’re more probable to get attracted to someone who has something in common with you.

But, sometimes it won’t be money. It could be some other virtues. That’s why if you’re broke, it’s advisable you have any of these qualities.

Intelligence And Talent.
Physical Beauty.
Financial Capacity.
If you lack financial capacity, do well to be equipped intellectually. If you lack the both, well, make sure you are handsome. All three abilities are the major pillars of attraction.

The reason a lot of rich people don’t marry someone ‘poor’ folks isn’t always because they are ‘poor’, but because they have nothing exceptional. Yes.

In fact, I think it doesn’t take much of financial capacity to impress a rich person because they have it; they might not be in the relentless pursuit of anyone’s financial ability.

They just want exceptionality. Confidence.

One reason we all should discover our peculiarity and build on it, not just to attract our customers, but also as a social advantage too, because the more developed you are, the more you’re attractiveness goes high.

Recently as I have been learning how to play the guitar, I do carry it around most times, and I’ve had like four strangers strike a conversation with me because they saw me with a guitar and assumed I could play.

Every ability gives a social advantage and prestige.

You are broke. Fine.
What can you do well?

Money isn’t only the socially prestigious tool of attraction.

I’m not downplaying financial class, but if you find yourself in a meeting with Bill Gates’ daughter, or a renowned and wealthy man’s daughter, will you stay all cold because you ain’t as rich as they are?

We all have our area of wealth.

I have seen very much wealthy ladies date very broke exceptional men just because they were different, and yes, talented. They met them and immediately observed something exceptional about them.

See, the problem is not that Bill Gates’ daughter cannot love you, but how to attract her. Attraction precedes love. Human love doesn’t sprout from anywhere.

Can one be proud of you publicly?

This is one way to ascertain your level of personal development.
Fine, we are broke. Though I am also broke, I think some rich girls do admire me. ��

Influential and wealthy people don’t just want wealthy people too, they can build you up financially, they want someone who can rep. You can do stuff, talk, write, sing, just doing some exceptionally and with a standard.

Don’t be broke and lack everything else. If you talk to me you won’t even recognise I’m broke because my exceptional mind will captivate you for so long. Lol. People don’t want to look at you and see all the flaws. Have something that can shine away from your weaknesses.

You cannot be broke in the pocket.
Broke in your mind.
Also, be broke in your head.
Broke in your face.
And Finally be broke in your body.
Hian!

CONCLUSION
Finally, stop dreaming to marry a rich person. Just be a rich person.

Source: https://elitethrive.com/rich-marry-rich/

YOU SHOULD BE SHOT FOR PLAGIARISM

You're not the original owner of this article and yet you couldn't cite the rightful owner in the article.

This is the sort of act that make people end up poor!

3 Likes

Re: Does The Rich Always Marry The Rich? - Solomon Buchi Bartholomew by ameri9ja: 7:32pm On Mar 25, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Shut your broke ass up.

It is the obvious hypocrisy that's so annoying to me. U say u love me, when I KNOW what it is u love.
I just find it annoying and uncomfortable knowing a girl is into me just because of some attribute like wealth and not because of me.
Re: Does The Rich Always Marry The Rich? - Solomon Buchi Bartholomew by ameri9ja: 7:37pm On Mar 25, 2018
Biglittlelois:

If the first thing you did was flunt it to heir face instead of your personality, they will enjoy the ride, i'm a lady that was what i noticed in your previous post, well, and other things

No, I flaunt nothing. Just that one way or another they already know.
And believe me having those attributes was not hard for me either. Everything I have was provided by nature and lucky birth, except being fit and sexual performance.
Re: Does The Rich Always Marry The Rich? - Solomon Buchi Bartholomew by Biglittlelois(f): 7:39pm On Mar 25, 2018
ameri9ja:

No, I flaunt nothing. Just that one way or another they already know.
And believe me having those attributes was not hard for me either. Everything I have was provided by nature and lucky birth, except being fit and sexual performance.

Ok then, may you find the right one
Re: Does The Rich Always Marry The Rich? - Solomon Buchi Bartholomew by ameri9ja: 7:43pm On Mar 25, 2018
marvin906:

keep it to yourself then..
do you even know how you sound

Keep what to myself? I don't see the big deal.
Those attributes were not hard for me to acquire at all. And I'm not sure it's all a blessing. Everything I have was provided by nature and lucky birth, except being fit and sexual performance.
Re: Does The Rich Always Marry The Rich? - Solomon Buchi Bartholomew by AdeniyiA(m): 7:44pm On Mar 25, 2018
Longevity of the marriage is what matter... ego, lack of humility and class superiority always spring their ugly heads
Re: Does The Rich Always Marry The Rich? - Solomon Buchi Bartholomew by ameri9ja: 7:48pm On Mar 25, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Ok then, may you find the right one

I don't think it is possible. I'd eventually have to settle for some hypocrite, who says she is in love with me when she is really in love with some attribute.
Re: Does The Rich Always Marry The Rich? - Solomon Buchi Bartholomew by ameri9ja: 7:57pm On Mar 25, 2018
SaintChukz:

YOU SHOULD BE SHOT FOR PLAGIARISM

You're not the original owner of this article and yet you couldn't cite the rightful owner in the article.

This is the sort of act that make people end up poor!

Is that so?! He plagiarised the article?! MRPOSSIBLE11 u should be ashamed of yourself. We must report him to Lalasticlala and seun. Plagiarists are common thieves.
Re: Does The Rich Always Marry The Rich? - Solomon Buchi Bartholomew by Biglittlelois(f): 7:57pm On Mar 25, 2018
ameri9ja:

I don't think it is possible. I'd eventually have to settle for some hypocrite, who says she is in love with me when she is really in love with some attribute.

Why have this mentality, the good ones are still out there you know
Re: Does The Rich Always Marry The Rich? - Solomon Buchi Bartholomew by marvin906(m): 7:59pm On Mar 25, 2018
ameri9ja:

Keep what to myself? I don't see the big deal.
Those attributes were not hard for me to acquire at all. And I'm not sure it's all a blessing. Everything I have was provided by nature and lucky birth, except being fit and sexual performance.

what ever rocks your boat
Re: Does The Rich Always Marry The Rich? - Solomon Buchi Bartholomew by ameri9ja: 8:03pm On Mar 25, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Why have this mentality, the good ones are still out there you know

I just find it very annoying. I wish the hypocrisy were not so obvious to me.
The thing is they lie even to themselves, convincing themselves their lie is the truth.
Re: Does The Rich Always Marry The Rich? - Solomon Buchi Bartholomew by Biglittlelois(f): 8:06pm On Mar 25, 2018
ameri9ja:

The thing is they lie even to themselves, convincing themselves their lie is the truth.

I think it's the type of people you attract, try and change your circle
Re: Does The Rich Always Marry The Rich? - Solomon Buchi Bartholomew by ameri9ja: 8:06pm On Mar 25, 2018
marvin906:

what ever rocks your boat

Re: Does The Rich Always Marry The Rich? - Solomon Buchi Bartholomew by ameri9ja: 8:12pm On Mar 25, 2018
Biglittlelois:

I think it's the type of people you attract, try and change your circle

I can't change my circle - I have to live my life. And it has nothing to do with attraction. It is just a burden I have to bear. But sometimes it is very heavy.
Re: Does The Rich Always Marry The Rich? - Solomon Buchi Bartholomew by Biglittlelois(f): 8:25pm On Mar 25, 2018
ameri9ja:

I can't change my circle - I have to live my life. And it has nothing to do with attraction. It is just a burden I have to bear. But sometimes it is very heavy.

It seems you've made up your mind, ok then
Re: Does The Rich Always Marry The Rich? - Solomon Buchi Bartholomew by lalasticlala(m): 8:32pm On Mar 25, 2018
Buchi95:
Lalasticlala

This my writing. This guy Plagiarised it.

Thanks for informing me
Re: Does The Rich Always Marry The Rich? - Solomon Buchi Bartholomew by ameri9ja: 8:35pm On Mar 25, 2018
Biglittlelois:

It seems you've made up your mind, ok then

I think that sort of answers op's question:

We rich marry fellow rich because at least we KNOW u r not marrying us because of money.
Re: Does The Rich Always Marry The Rich? - Solomon Buchi Bartholomew by Biglittlelois(f): 8:56pm On Mar 25, 2018
ameri9ja:

I think that sort of answers op's question:

We rich marry fellow rich because at least we KNOW u r not marrying us because of money.

lol okay then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yoruba Terms Of Endearment / These 11 Signs Show That You Are Good In Bed / To The Guys, What Was Your First Wooing Experience Like ? Share With Us.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.