Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,133 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Buchi Solomon To His Fiance: "You're Not The Most Beautiful Woman" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Buchi Solomon To His Fiance: "You're Not The Most Beautiful Woman" (40744 Views)

'I'm A Beautiful Woman But The Men Aren't Coming' Is Only A Big Lie - Opinion / Hausa Man Slaps The Behind Of His Fiance In Sexy Pre-wedding Pictures / Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buchi Solomon To His Fiance: "You're Not The Most Beautiful Woman" by siofra(f): 9:49am On Jul 25, 2022
You’re not the most beautiful woman; neither are you the most intelligent woman, but like I’ve chosen to never find perfection in anyone else. I put my gaze on you, and with that commitment, we would mold ourselves for ourselves. Our perfection is in our commitment.

Stating that you’re not the most beautiful/intelligent might sound like it’s not a compliment, yeah? But it’s a realistic base for real love. Acknowledging that my woman isn’t the best, but I’m not looking for the best. I was looking for you and I found you. There’s no best, there is just someone you choose and see the best in them. This to me is the real love. Not the one that consoles itself in the faux reality that their partner is the most good looking, most intelligent, most successful person in the world. That’s disingenuous and doesn’t give room for love to thrive.

I love you, ayanfe. I’m committed to you. I miss you so much!!! But my love for you is stronger than distance. @arikeadeola.o
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02s9o8rUEV7ZjHdEVXCS9tdtLB7py9JhXi3JJagbaRHWc4Aqm3uqPqrNBSsm99PyuKl&id=100002831124159

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buchi Solomon To His Fiance: "You're Not The Most Beautiful Woman" by Zonefree(m): 9:50am On Jul 25, 2022
He's an honest lover. The girl is not the most beautiful or you expected him to lie and go to hell fire

He said he loves her...that should be enough for her.

249 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Buchi Solomon To His Fiance: "You're Not The Most Beautiful Woman" by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 25, 2022
Wetin dey there now??
I don't see anything wrong undecided

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buchi Solomon To His Fiance: "You're Not The Most Beautiful Woman" by siofra(f): 10:01am On Jul 25, 2022
Zonefree:
He's an honest lover. The girl is not the most beautiful or you expected him to lie and go to hell fire

He said he loves her...that should be enough for her.

I hope when your girlfriend tells you this, it will be enough for you

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buchi Solomon To His Fiance: "You're Not The Most Beautiful Woman" by Vinnie2000(m): 10:05am On Jul 25, 2022
It is VERY bad because ladies do NOT like the truth!
When i told my Ex that she had Big Nose, she Cried bitterly!

170 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buchi Solomon To His Fiance: "You're Not The Most Beautiful Woman" by Zonefree(m): 10:05am On Jul 25, 2022
siofra:

I hope when your girlfriend tells you this, it will be enough for you
I'll appreciate when she compliments me with truths than lies.

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buchi Solomon To His Fiance: "You're Not The Most Beautiful Woman" by Zonefree(m): 10:06am On Jul 25, 2022
Vinnie2000:

I once told a girl her cooking skill is poor, she rejected the food and went to bed hungry.

I no even send her sef. I say and get things done without minding who suffers it. When I no perform well on bed cos I was recovering from sickness, this same girl humiliated me by calling me "Churchill 2.0".

184 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Buchi Solomon To His Fiance: "You're Not The Most Beautiful Woman" by Bahamas95(m): 10:08am On Jul 25, 2022
Some things are better left unsaid.

I would feel bad if my girl tells me that so I can't do same, it's kinda annoying.

23 Likes

Re: Buchi Solomon To His Fiance: "You're Not The Most Beautiful Woman" by siofra(f): 10:11am On Jul 25, 2022
Zonefree:

See you.

I hope mariahangeles will tell you this one day.

1 Like

Re: Buchi Solomon To His Fiance: "You're Not The Most Beautiful Woman" by siofra(f): 10:12am On Jul 25, 2022
Vinnie2000:

It's not because we don't like the truth but it's insulting especially when you say it like that.

7 Likes

Re: Buchi Solomon To His Fiance: "You're Not The Most Beautiful Woman" by Zonefree(m): 10:14am On Jul 25, 2022
siofra:

See you.

I hope mariaha.ngeles will tell you this one day.
You don't have to bring that innocent girl in our discussion.

11 Likes

Re: Buchi Solomon To His Fiance: "You're Not The Most Beautiful Woman" by siofra(f): 10:16am On Jul 25, 2022
Zonefree:

You don't have to bring that innocent girl in our discussion.

I did.

What will you do about it? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Buchi Solomon To His Fiance: "You're Not The Most Beautiful Woman" by Zonefree(m): 10:17am On Jul 25, 2022
siofra:

I did.

What will you do about it? undecided
Nothing but to allow you wallow in your silliness.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buchi Solomon To His Fiance: "You're Not The Most Beautiful Woman" by Jking20(m): 10:27am On Jul 25, 2022
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buchi Solomon To His Fiance: "You're Not The Most Beautiful Woman" by Nyascobar1414: 10:28am On Jul 25, 2022
Girls hate the truth.. This kinda truth washes down their ego.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buchi Solomon To His Fiance: "You're Not The Most Beautiful Woman" by siofra(f): 10:31am On Jul 25, 2022
Zonefree:

Nothing but to allow you wallow in your silliness.

Mtchewwweeeeewwww
Re: Buchi Solomon To His Fiance: "You're Not The Most Beautiful Woman" by kals4luv990(m): 10:39am On Jul 25, 2022
Zonefree:

you be real man bro
Re: Buchi Solomon To His Fiance: "You're Not The Most Beautiful Woman" by kals4luv990(m): 10:40am On Jul 25, 2022
There is nothing bad in it
Atleast he is truthful nd faithful

29 Likes

Re: Buchi Solomon To His Fiance: "You're Not The Most Beautiful Woman" by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:42am On Jul 25, 2022
Ohhh ok,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: Buchi Solomon To His Fiance: "You're Not The Most Beautiful Woman" by YoungLionken(m): 11:58am On Jul 25, 2022
It's kinda disrespectful to say things without considering the feeling of others. Although, I'm guilty of it(in private)..

That of Solomon Bichi is sheer disrespect and stupidity. That's a public forum, come on..

I just imagine my woman saying that openly, then I would make sure she finds and continue our union with the "most handsome and intelligent" cool...

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buchi Solomon To His Fiance: "You're Not The Most Beautiful Woman" by happney65: 2:34pm On Jul 25, 2022
All of una dragging buchi since yesterday no really get sense . He said the truth. The girl sef no go vex.
Most of you tearing your pants do not even a woman as sensible,smart and fine as Buchi's girl.

Abegi

8 Likes

Re: Buchi Solomon To His Fiance: "You're Not The Most Beautiful Woman" by ecolime(m): 2:34pm On Jul 25, 2022
Very lame lines undecided

Imagine this was coming from the fiance.

Just tell her how much you love and appreciate her, simple.

Na by force to compose long stories?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buchi Solomon To His Fiance: "You're Not The Most Beautiful Woman" by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 25, 2022
Okay

Someone should please help me with airtime Airtel even if it is 100 naira i would really appreciate

1 Like

Re: Buchi Solomon To His Fiance: "You're Not The Most Beautiful Woman" by BornKiller: 2:35pm On Jul 25, 2022
grin
Re: Buchi Solomon To His Fiance: "You're Not The Most Beautiful Woman" by sylve11: 2:35pm On Jul 25, 2022
It's Solomon's opinion. But, how is this our business? embarassed undecided cool

1 Like

Re: Buchi Solomon To His Fiance: "You're Not The Most Beautiful Woman" by OtunbaStixx23: 2:36pm On Jul 25, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Lol
Re: Buchi Solomon To His Fiance: "You're Not The Most Beautiful Woman" by seanwilliam(m): 2:36pm On Jul 25, 2022
Toor .

To me there’s nothing wrong in that . He’s just being honest.

If a woman tells me I’m the most handsome man she’s ever met, I’ll just laugh cos obviously she’s lying .,

If she says I’m the ugliest, I’ll still not be bothered .. some compliments don’t really get to me.. I’ve grown past that age.,

The only things that used to hurt me is if a woman tells me I’m broke , but now it can’t, cos I’m obviously richer than 80% percent of any goddam naija girls not funded by alhajis..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buchi Solomon To His Fiance: "You're Not The Most Beautiful Woman" by underpinna: 2:36pm On Jul 25, 2022
Wahala for this young man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? / The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help / Man Goes "Spiritual" After Slayqueen He Sent N27k Didnt Show Up (video)

Viewing this topic: geequ(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.