Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,243 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

What Is Your Turn Off In A Guy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Turn Off In A Guy (6141 Views)

Ladies What's Your Turn Off In A Guy? Guys Learn. / Are Saggy Boobs A Turn On Or Turn Off ? [Photos] / What Is Your Turn Off In A Lady?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Turn Off In A Guy by biafraisdead(m): 8:01pm On Mar 25, 2018
agbonkamen:
* small pen*s grin * unromantic * talkertive *dirty boxers *light sperm * pinkish sperm *bump under dick grin * bad English *Stinginess * good Cook * party Frick *bad dressing * not ready to help grin grin grin
craze de worry u abi? very funny
Re: What Is Your Turn Off In A Guy by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 25, 2018
Misogyny, overinflated ego, over bearing, arrogance, disrespect.
It's all in the personality for me
Re: What Is Your Turn Off In A Guy by pu7pl3(m): 8:36pm On Mar 25, 2018
Twoclans:

Na recession cause am

Smh

Re: What Is Your Turn Off In A Guy by Xmen149(m): 11:49pm On Mar 25, 2018
Lisaflex:

Its not abt being poor, its abt d person's attitude while in dt state ( of being poor )...As long as d person is doing his best 2 get out of dt state ,n doesn't blame everything dt is wrong wt him on being poor, i bliv we'll be fine.

you are not real,but if you are,where ever you are,i will find you..and i will wife you cheesy
Re: What Is Your Turn Off In A Guy by CastedAyo: 6:48am On Mar 26, 2018
Re: What Is Your Turn Off In A Guy by DateMynd44(m): 12:06pm On Mar 26, 2018
Lisaflex:

Ugly is relative... I like my man to be pleasing to the eyes,but sometimes you can't help who you fall in love with. If i fall in love with someone ugly, chances are i will no longer see him as ugly... You'll have to be a really amazing guy(in terms of other qualities ) to make me fall in love with you tho.
I have all the qualities you need but I'm not physically appealing. So can we get it started?
Re: What Is Your Turn Off In A Guy by DateMynd44(m): 12:10pm On Mar 26, 2018
Xmen149:

you are not real,but if you are,where ever you are,i will find you..and i will wife you cheesy
back off. I'm already in with her mehn.
At a point I had to doubt if it's a man behind that handle
Re: What Is Your Turn Off In A Guy by newslifeop: 12:14pm On Mar 26, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: What Is Your Turn Off In A Guy by Lisaflex(f): 12:20pm On Mar 26, 2018
Xmen149:

I know you are real,but i do not know who you are...Whoever you are,wherever you are,i will find you... and i will use you for blood money tongue

Someone help me with that meme, please grin
Re: What Is Your Turn Off In A Guy by Lisaflex(f): 12:24pm On Mar 26, 2018
DateMynd44:
I have all the qualities you need but I'm not physically appealing. So can we get it started?

Lol! Just like that? Is dah how you use to do?
Re: What Is Your Turn Off In A Guy by DateMynd44(m): 12:55pm On Mar 26, 2018
Lisaflex:

Lol! Just like that? Is dah how you use to do?
Sorry I'm kind of a novice in dating. Haven't dated before in my whole entire life.
But we can still get to know each other away from this platform.
Maybe whatsapp.
Re: What Is Your Turn Off In A Guy by Ahmiee(f): 2:27pm On Mar 26, 2018
allergic to fvkboys
broke ass niggis
talkatives they cant keep secrets and they brag alot especially of their parents wealth buh got no name for himself
.sex freaks
. perverts they cant keep hold a convo, buh always thinking of how to get into the sac with u.

.no future goals always rely on parents income shii turns me off.
.smelling armpit. if u cant shave ur underarm atleast use nice Cologne
.and lastly dirty niggis
Re: What Is Your Turn Off In A Guy by Xmen149(m): 5:03pm On Mar 26, 2018
DateMynd44:
back off. I'm already in with her mehn. At a point I had to doubt if it's a man behind that handle
chineke!..backoff kwa ,.lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Cute Pictures Of Nairaland Latest Couple (photos). / See What A Lady Was Caught In Camera Buying { Photo } / The Dilemma Of An Acute Stutterer In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.