Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,970 members, 7,821,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

See Cute Pictures Of Nairaland Latest Couple (photos). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Cute Pictures Of Nairaland Latest Couple (photos). (6147 Views)

Cute Pictures Of IG Slayqueens / He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) / Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Cute Pictures Of Nairaland Latest Couple (photos). by Alexgman1(m): 8:35pm On Oct 27, 2020
You are the love of my life - always have been, always will be.

I would press pause on Fifa for you.

I swear I couldn't love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.

I look at you and see the rest of my life in front of my eyes.

I choose you. And I'll choose you over and over and over. Without pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat. I'll keep choosing you.

You are the finest, loveliest, tenderest, and most beautiful person I have ever known and even that is an understatement.

I wish I could turn back the clock. I'd find you sooner and love you longer.

You are the last thought in my mind before I drift off to sleep and the first thought when I wake up each morning.

All of me loves all of you.
- John Legend.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Cute Pictures Of Nairaland Latest Couple (photos). by FanOfMyself: 8:48pm On Oct 27, 2020
Next time, don't apply this kind of filters. It's just doesn't make sense at all. How can we know exactly how or what you guys look like

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Cute Pictures Of Nairaland Latest Couple (photos). by doggedfighter(f): 8:55pm On Oct 27, 2020
So this is the picture you deemed fit to present to Nairalanders?

Or you just want to teach us John legend's lyrics?

5 Likes

Re: See Cute Pictures Of Nairaland Latest Couple (photos). by FanOfMyself: 8:57pm On Oct 27, 2020
doggedfighter:
So this is the picture you deemed fit to present to Nairalanders?
Maybe he is hiding something grin you know these filters can hide one's ugliness sometimes

10 Likes

Re: See Cute Pictures Of Nairaland Latest Couple (photos). by Enigma2049(m): 9:00pm On Oct 27, 2020
It'll end in premium tears grin

13 Likes

Re: See Cute Pictures Of Nairaland Latest Couple (photos). by doggedfighter(f): 9:00pm On Oct 27, 2020
FanOfMyself:

Maybe he is hiding something grin you know these filters can hide one's ugliness sometimes

Or he doesn't want the girl he promised to marry but disappointed to see him grin grin

1 Like

Re: See Cute Pictures Of Nairaland Latest Couple (photos). by missimelda01(f): 9:02pm On Oct 27, 2020
Wahala for who never find love o grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Cute Pictures Of Nairaland Latest Couple (photos). by parkervero(m): 9:07pm On Oct 27, 2020
missimelda01:
Really? You've found love? Like real love? I've DMed you
Re: See Cute Pictures Of Nairaland Latest Couple (photos). by Ahmback(m): 9:08pm On Oct 27, 2020
FanOfMyself:
Next time, don't apply this kind of filters. It's just doesn't make sense at all. How can we know exactly how or what you guys look like
the fear of Nairalanders is the beginning of wisdom
Dude's just afraid of savages

2 Likes

Re: See Cute Pictures Of Nairaland Latest Couple (photos). by Ahmback(m): 9:08pm On Oct 27, 2020
Problem for who no get loml

2 Likes

Re: See Cute Pictures Of Nairaland Latest Couple (photos). by FanOfMyself: 9:14pm On Oct 27, 2020
Ahmback:
the fear of Nairalanders is the beginning of wisdom
Dude's just afraid of savages
Exactly, lol. He shouldn't have bothered posting naw. If you are not confident of your looks or, holistically yourselves, then why bother
Re: See Cute Pictures Of Nairaland Latest Couple (photos). by Ahmback(m): 9:19pm On Oct 27, 2020
FanOfMyself:

Exactly, lol. He shouldn't have bothered posting naw. If you are not confident of your looks or, holistically yourselves, then why bother
e wan follow trend

1 Like

Re: See Cute Pictures Of Nairaland Latest Couple (photos). by Alexgman1(m): 9:21pm On Oct 27, 2020
FanOfMyself:
why
Re: See Cute Pictures Of Nairaland Latest Couple (photos). by TinubuGoQuench(f): 9:30pm On Oct 27, 2020
Senseless thread

3 Likes

Re: See Cute Pictures Of Nairaland Latest Couple (photos). by TinubuGoQuench(f): 9:31pm On Oct 27, 2020
Na ugly man and woman package them be

4 Likes

Re: See Cute Pictures Of Nairaland Latest Couple (photos). by Alexgman1(m): 9:33pm On Oct 27, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:
Na ugly man and woman package them be
thank you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Cute Pictures Of Nairaland Latest Couple (photos). by RubiesBanking: 9:34pm On Oct 27, 2020
We've lost another soldier.

2 Likes

Re: See Cute Pictures Of Nairaland Latest Couple (photos). by FanOfMyself: 10:07pm On Oct 27, 2020
Nice pics, you guys look beautiful. But the lady looks a little bit camera shy
Re: See Cute Pictures Of Nairaland Latest Couple (photos). by Seandisputed(m): 10:45pm On Oct 27, 2020
Op congratulations.
Hope she can confidently say same about you?

Just pray it doesn't get to FP, because people mouth bad o
Re: See Cute Pictures Of Nairaland Latest Couple (photos). by AmancalledGod: 10:49pm On Oct 27, 2020
congrats op hope she can suck dick

6 Likes

Re: See Cute Pictures Of Nairaland Latest Couple (photos). by fati2001(m): 10:59pm On Oct 27, 2020
like us grin

missimelda01:

like us
Re: See Cute Pictures Of Nairaland Latest Couple (photos). by FanOfMyself: 11:04pm On Oct 27, 2020
Seandisputed:
Op congratulations.
Hope she can confidently say same about you?

Just pray it doesn't get to FP, because people mouth bad o
People like you grin grin
Re: See Cute Pictures Of Nairaland Latest Couple (photos). by FanOfMyself: 11:05pm On Oct 27, 2020
fati2001:

like us grin

like us
You are Fulani right?
Re: See Cute Pictures Of Nairaland Latest Couple (photos). by Seandisputed(m): 11:06pm On Oct 27, 2020
FanOfMyself:

People like you grin grin
Nah.
I'm not someone like that.

Not many will resist the urge not to talk about the filters and the bow tie on a singlet.

2 Likes

Re: See Cute Pictures Of Nairaland Latest Couple (photos). by fati2001(m): 11:12pm On Oct 27, 2020
FanOfMyself:
You are Fulani right?
no.
Re: See Cute Pictures Of Nairaland Latest Couple (photos). by Kissiemu(m): 11:14pm On Oct 27, 2020
Alexgman1:
thank you.
Your wife is looking like woman wey dem just f.uck finish...
When did you take this picture... talk true make shame catch devil.

What can a nigga do?

10 Likes

Re: See Cute Pictures Of Nairaland Latest Couple (photos). by FanOfMyself: 11:16pm On Oct 27, 2020
Seandisputed:

Nah.
I'm not someone like that.

Not many will resist the urge not to talk about the filters and the bow tie on a singlet.
See what I am talking about, you never disappoints grin grin

1 Like

Re: See Cute Pictures Of Nairaland Latest Couple (photos). by FanOfMyself: 11:16pm On Oct 27, 2020
fati2001:

no.
I guess you were born in 2001
But you are Muslim right?
Re: See Cute Pictures Of Nairaland Latest Couple (photos). by Seandisputed(m): 11:24pm On Oct 27, 2020
FanOfMyself:

See what I am talking about, you never disappoints grin grin
Lol
I'm not taking shots at him. I'm just stating the obvious which you also commented on. They say love can make you do unbelievable things, guess OP is at that point right now.

1 Like

Re: See Cute Pictures Of Nairaland Latest Couple (photos). by fati2001(m): 11:26pm On Oct 27, 2020
FanOfMyself:
I guess you were born in 2001 But you are Muslim right?
no 19s 50 /50 Y asking if I B Fulani?
Re: See Cute Pictures Of Nairaland Latest Couple (photos). by doggedfighter(f): 11:35pm On Oct 27, 2020
Seandisputed:

Lol
I'm not taking shots at him. I'm just stating the obvious which you also commented on. They say love can make you do unbelievable things, guess OP is at that point right now.

You took a very subtle shot and you are still taking more
Re: See Cute Pictures Of Nairaland Latest Couple (photos). by Seandisputed(m): 11:47pm On Oct 27, 2020
doggedfighter:

You took a very subtle shot and you are still taking more
Make i kuku close mouth.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Dated A Feminist, This Was My Experience / My Guy Is Intimidating With His Dvck Size don’t know what to do / Why Do I Feel That She Deserves Someone Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.