Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

My Lovely Experience Becoming A Father: Officialdad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Lovely Experience Becoming A Father: Officialdad (959 Views)

Being A Father At 22 (my Story) / Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship / How I Started Sleeping With My Lovely Aunt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Lovely Experience Becoming A Father: Officialdad by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 14, 2018
Share your experience as a father.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Lovely Experience Becoming A Father: Officialdad by Airborne02(m): 11:19pm On Apr 14, 2018
congrats
Re: My Lovely Experience Becoming A Father: Officialdad by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 14, 2018
Airborne02:
congrats

Thank you..
Re: My Lovely Experience Becoming A Father: Officialdad by Olachase(m): 11:21pm On Apr 14, 2018
who tell you say I Don get experience

1 Like

Re: My Lovely Experience Becoming A Father: Officialdad by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 14, 2018
grin
Olachase:
who tell you say I Don get experience

Very soon bro
Re: My Lovely Experience Becoming A Father: Officialdad by iwakacome: 11:29pm On Apr 14, 2018
So she told you about the pregnancy Tuesday, 2016. And the baby came this year.
God won't let you, your future wife and children suffer because you're a dumb, unintelligent, attention seeking simpleton. You should be in an asylum for being this stupid and petty. Dirty, wack shameless mofo.
Re: My Lovely Experience Becoming A Father: Officialdad by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 14, 2018
With all these touching story hope you wifed her..
Re: My Lovely Experience Becoming A Father: Officialdad by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 14, 2018
iwakacome:
God won't let you, your future wife and children suffer because you're a dumb, unintelligent, attention seeking simpleton. You should be in an asylum for being this stupid and petty. Dirty, wack shameless mofo.

Simple definition of Olodo in display undecided I'm sorry for you.

1 Like

Re: My Lovely Experience Becoming A Father: Officialdad by TheOtherRoom: 1:23am On Apr 15, 2018
iwakacome:
Una both dey drag d girl b4 shu...
Wetin b fyt now ..

1 Like

Re: My Lovely Experience Becoming A Father: Officialdad by lenghtinny(m): 5:12am On Apr 15, 2018
iwakacome:
D.A.M.N angry

Re: My Lovely Experience Becoming A Father: Officialdad by Stevyne: 6:00am On Apr 15, 2018
iwakacome:
Seun, just imagine this Idiot
Re: My Lovely Experience Becoming A Father: Officialdad by MhizAJ(f): 7:30am On Apr 15, 2018
Airforce1 don teach you work
Re: My Lovely Experience Becoming A Father: Officialdad by SoapQueen(f): 9:20am On Apr 15, 2018
OfficialDad:

Fatherhood comes with a lot of stress, thinking and emotions. The future becomes unpredictable, even though you seem to be in control.

I remembered how everything happened, I traveled far away from her, weeks before i embarked on my journey, she informed me about her plan to go for a pregnancy test, deep down within me, I knew she was pregnant.

It was Tuesday, 2016, I can't remember the month, she called me, and spoke to me in a very sad tone, she was scared telling me about the pregnancy. She felt disappointed because she was thinking she failed me. Baby, I'm pregnant, she said to me , and went further trying to explain . I interrupted her, and congratulated us for the baby grin .

I didn't get that, she said to me, so I had to repeat myself, Honey, congratulations for giving me a baby .

I could feel her joy and happiness from the phone, let me call my parents and tell them about it?, she Inquired from me smiley .

3months into the journey, I had to work directly from home, so i could look after her, and help manage her stress, mood and emotions.

She showed me pepper. She ate almost everything we came across, and her mood can easily swing AF . come and see her getting angry at me eh!, I will just be laughing grin , at the same time feeling so sorry for her...

But, I enjoyed the whole process, and I could never forget the pain, stress and trauma she endured.. Even the joy on my face when she asked the doctors to usher me in while she was about to put to bed.. cry , she said to me, please stay with me, I'm fragile , only you can comfort me. Tears almost finished me, but i did not allow it. I watched her, shout, cry, scream and fight in the process of giving birth to my son. She would look at me with tears running down her eyes, and she would say nothing..

Memories buried within.

Fatherhood is beautiful.

Kindly share your stories too.

Awww @Op...Na man you be. This story gave me collywobbles! I love to hear about love stories!

Congratulations to you and yours.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Lovely Experience Becoming A Father: Officialdad by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 15, 2018
SoapQueen:

Awww @Op...Na man you be. This story gave me collywobbles! I love to hear about love stories!

Congratulations to you and yours.

Thank you.. I wish to experience such everyday.... The memory makes me happy
Re: My Lovely Experience Becoming A Father: Officialdad by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 15, 2018
grin
Stevyne:
Seun, just imagine this Idiot
no mind the boy
Re: My Lovely Experience Becoming A Father: Officialdad by Stevyne: 10:40am On Apr 15, 2018
OfficialDad:
grin no mind the boy
Lngest Time bro!
Re: My Lovely Experience Becoming A Father: Officialdad by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 15, 2018
Stevyne:
Lngest Time bro!

Yeah, longest time. How v you bin bro
Re: My Lovely Experience Becoming A Father: Officialdad by Stevyne: 10:51am On Apr 15, 2018
OfficialDad:

Yeah, longest time. How v you bin bro
Doing alright bro. hope all is goin fine

(1) (Reply)

Hi Nairalanders!!! / 5 Reasons Why Naija Ladies Cheat On Their Men! A Must Read??? / 6 Reasons Why You Should Consider Dating Men Who Bet On Football Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.