Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,124 members, 7,811,160 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Every Single Letter In LGBT+ And The Meaning Behind Them (LGBTQQIIAA) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Single Letter In LGBT+ And The Meaning Behind Them (LGBTQQIIAA) (2914 Views)

This Is The Most Dangerous Letter In The Alphabet For Men!! [photo] / Dry Texting: The Real Meaning Behind Those One-word Text Responses / Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Single Letter In LGBT+ And The Meaning Behind Them (LGBTQQIIAA) by Ivorianaija(f): 4:25pm On Mar 25, 2018
L - lesbian- a woman sexually and romantically attracted to women

G- gay- a man who is sexually and romantically attracted to men

B- bisexual- a person who is sexually and romantically attracted to both men and women

T- transgender- a person who was born as one gender physically, but has a chemical inbalance of testosterone and estrogen

Q- queer - anyone who is lgbtqia+

Q (2) - questioning- somebody who is not sure about their sexuality

I- intersex- someone who is born with characteristics of both genders (i.e testosterone and estrogen, joystick and vagina, ovaries and sperm etc.)

I (2) - intergender- someone who doesn't choose to aesthetically identify with either gender.

A- asexual- someone who does not have sexual attraction towards either nor any genders; keep in mind that asexuals still have romantic attraction/aesthetic attraction which means they are attracted to someone's personality and the way they're face may look but not in a sexual way.

A (2) - allies- an ally is somebody who is not lgbtq+ (straight/heterosexual) but supports and advocates for their rights.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Single Letter In LGBT+ And The Meaning Behind Them (LGBTQQIIAA) by makydebbie(f): 4:33pm On Mar 25, 2018
I used to be 'homophobic', until I understood not everyone can be as 'sane' as you're. And truthfully, the whole world can't think the same way. So I just mind my business these days, if I see or come across one, I'll respect their decisions. It's their life, that's what makes them happy.
Though, I'm 100% straight.

4 Likes

Re: Every Single Letter In LGBT+ And The Meaning Behind Them (LGBTQQIIAA) by IeatPussy: 4:33pm On Mar 25, 2018
My opinion on LGBT people is the same with people of different races, colors, creeds, ethnicities, and religions. I don’t judge them based on who they are, who they love, how they worship, or how they look. I judge them based on how they are as people. I go by these questions…

Are they nice? Are they honest?Are they genuine?Do they treat me well?

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Every Single Letter In LGBT+ And The Meaning Behind Them (LGBTQQIIAA) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 25, 2018
Hello beautiful, can I get to know you
makydebbie:
I used to be 'homophobic', until I understood not everyone can be as 'sane' as you're. And truthfully, the whole world can't think the same way. So I just mind my business these days, if I see or come across one, I'll respect their decisions. It's their life, that's what makes them happy.
Though, I'm 100% straight.
Re: Every Single Letter In LGBT+ And The Meaning Behind Them (LGBTQQIIAA) by makydebbie(f): 4:40pm On Mar 25, 2018
DonPiiko:
Hello beautiful, can I get to know you
You've this picture? grin
You're soooooo 'hilariously mean'. grin grin
Re: Every Single Letter In LGBT+ And The Meaning Behind Them (LGBTQQIIAA) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 25, 2018
The pink lips is what amuses me, I will use the photo on twitter when I see a post ur selfie thread, how are you doing?
makydebbie:
You've this picture? grin
You're soooooo 'hilariously mean'. grin grin
Re: Every Single Letter In LGBT+ And The Meaning Behind Them (LGBTQQIIAA) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:51pm On Mar 25, 2018
Those with both male and female body parts didn't make themselves so I believe?!
Re: Every Single Letter In LGBT+ And The Meaning Behind Them (LGBTQQIIAA) by makydebbie(f): 5:00pm On Mar 25, 2018
DonPiiko:
The pink lips is what amuses me, I will use the photo on twitter when I see a post ur selfie thread, how are you doing?
Lmao, the cone head gets me lol. Don't let the owner arrest you oh. grin
Re: Every Single Letter In LGBT+ And The Meaning Behind Them (LGBTQQIIAA) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 25, 2018
I know you had a huge crush on him
makydebbie:
Lmao, the cone head gets me lol. Don't let the owner arrest you oh. grin
Re: Every Single Letter In LGBT+ And The Meaning Behind Them (LGBTQQIIAA) by makydebbie(f): 5:13pm On Mar 25, 2018
DonPiiko:
I know you had a huge crush on him
Sure. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Every Single Letter In LGBT+ And The Meaning Behind Them (LGBTQQIIAA) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 25, 2018
Nice dp, when are we bringing you to Biafra
makydebbie:
Sure. grin grin grin grin
Re: Every Single Letter In LGBT+ And The Meaning Behind Them (LGBTQQIIAA) by Ivorianaija(f): 5:21pm On Mar 25, 2018
post=66147404:
Those with both male and female body parts didn't make themselves so I believe?!

I don't understand what you are trying to say
Re: Every Single Letter In LGBT+ And The Meaning Behind Them (LGBTQQIIAA) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:23pm On Mar 25, 2018
Ivorianaija:

I don't understand what you are trying to say
Saying atleast for those ones, they did not have a choice with the way their bodies are.
Re: Every Single Letter In LGBT+ And The Meaning Behind Them (LGBTQQIIAA) by Ivorianaija(f): 5:30pm On Mar 25, 2018
post=66148221:

Saying atleast for those ones, they did not have a choice with the way their bodies are.
None of them have a choice. If somebody is homosexual they are born homosexual, just like if somebody is heterosexual they are born heterosexual.

1 Like

Re: Every Single Letter In LGBT+ And The Meaning Behind Them (LGBTQQIIAA) by Mandrake007(m): 5:31pm On Mar 25, 2018
you forgot

B - Beastility,sexually attracted to animals

P - Pedophilia,sexually attracted to minors

N - Necrophilia,sexually attracted to corpse

P.S I don't judge anyone but as well reasoning adults we should be able to call normal from odd,just the way a random man in the 1950's wouldn't be able to phatom 'same sex' being legal someday,its same way we find these aforementioned acts unimaginable till they become normalized and shoved down our throats sometime in the future..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Single Letter In LGBT+ And The Meaning Behind Them (LGBTQQIIAA) by makydebbie(f): 5:32pm On Mar 25, 2018
DonPiiko:
Nice dp, when are we bringing you to Biafra
Lol, thanks. kiss
Please don't think of it, I can't deal in Nigeria anymore. grin
Re: Every Single Letter In LGBT+ And The Meaning Behind Them (LGBTQQIIAA) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:32pm On Mar 25, 2018
Ivorianaija:

None of them have a choice. If somebody is homosexual they are born homosexual, just like if somebody is heterosexual they are born heterosexual.
I thought there are some that 'learnt' gayism and lesbanism when they were in an all girls OR all boys school or even higher institutions.
I dunno which is correct now, yours or mine!
Re: Every Single Letter In LGBT+ And The Meaning Behind Them (LGBTQQIIAA) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 25, 2018
Where's your preferred destination??
makydebbie:
Lol, thanks. kiss
Please don't think of it, I can't deal in Nigeria anymore. grin
Re: Every Single Letter In LGBT+ And The Meaning Behind Them (LGBTQQIIAA) by Ivorianaija(f): 5:39pm On Mar 25, 2018
Mandrake007:
you forgot

P.S I don't judge anyone but as well reasoning adults we should be able to call normal from odd,just the way a random man in the 1950's wouldn't be able to phatom 'same sex' being legal someday,its same way we find these aforementioned acts unimaginable till they become normalized and shoved down our throats sometime in the future..

Beastiality, Pedophilia, and Necrophilia are not recognized in the lgbt+ community because
Necrophilia- spreads diseases and makes it easier to contract terminal illnesses
Pedophilia - can take away the victims innocence and will leave them scarred for life
Beastiality - can catch illnesses from animal and is recognized as animal abuse

All of those practices are hurting people/animals or themselves but nobody is getting hurt from being lgbtqiiaa

2 Likes

Re: Every Single Letter In LGBT+ And The Meaning Behind Them (LGBTQQIIAA) by Ivorianaija(f): 5:40pm On Mar 25, 2018
post=66148444:

I thought there are some that 'learnt' gayism and lesbanism when they were in an all girls OR all boys school or even higher institutions.
I dunno which is correct now, yours or mine!

It is not learning it is realization or just questioning. There are people who come out of those schools straight and people who come out of those institutions realizing that they might be homosexual or asexual or the like.
Re: Every Single Letter In LGBT+ And The Meaning Behind Them (LGBTQQIIAA) by Ivorianaija(f): 5:45pm On Mar 25, 2018
I understand why some people hate homosexuals (it's stupid but I know why)
But I don't know why they hate the others though,
like, so yeah you dont like boys being in a relationship with boys, and girls being in a relationship with girls, but you have a problem with someone not having sex? Asexuals are hated for no reason and it beats me.

4 Likes

Re: Every Single Letter In LGBT+ And The Meaning Behind Them (LGBTQQIIAA) by DaddyKross: 5:45pm On Mar 25, 2018
Ivorianaija:

Beastiality, Pedophilia, and Necrophilia are not recognized in the lgbt+ community because
Necrophilia- spreads diseases and makes it easier to contract terminal illnesses
Pedophilia - can take away the victims innocence and will leave them scarred for life

All of those practices are hurting people/animals or themselves but nobody is getting hurt from being lgbtqiiaa

Nobody gets hurt from being drilled in the ass ?
Re: Every Single Letter In LGBT+ And The Meaning Behind Them (LGBTQQIIAA) by Ivorianaija(f): 5:46pm On Mar 25, 2018
DaddyKross:

Nobody gets hurt from being drilled in the ass ?

Nobody get hurt from having their vagina penetrated?

3 Likes

Re: Every Single Letter In LGBT+ And The Meaning Behind Them (LGBTQQIIAA) by DaddyKross: 5:49pm On Mar 25, 2018
Ivorianaija:

Nobody get hurt from having their vagina penetrated?

Following this logic of yours
Ivorianaija:

No.
Re: Every Single Letter In LGBT+ And The Meaning Behind Them (LGBTQQIIAA) by Ivorianaija(f): 5:50pm On Mar 25, 2018
DaddyKross:

Following this logic of yours

No.

Then nobody gets hurt from having their anus being penetrated.

1 Like

Re: Every Single Letter In LGBT+ And The Meaning Behind Them (LGBTQQIIAA) by DaddyKross: 5:51pm On Mar 25, 2018
Ivorianaija:

Then nobody gets hurt from having their anus being penetrated.

Lol. Okay bro
Re: Every Single Letter In LGBT+ And The Meaning Behind Them (LGBTQQIIAA) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:52pm On Mar 25, 2018
Ivorianaija:

It is not learning it is realization or just questioning. There are people who come out of those schools straight and people who come out of those institutions realizing that they might be homosexual or asexual or the like.
OK.
They have their lives to live!
Let's leave it at this bro.
Thanks!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Single Letter In LGBT+ And The Meaning Behind Them (LGBTQQIIAA) by Ivorianaija(f): 5:53pm On Mar 25, 2018
DaddyKross:

Lol. Okay bro

Why are you so hateful of lgbt+ people. Or do you only hate gays and lesbians? Do you just hate all that is different from what is normal to you?
Re: Every Single Letter In LGBT+ And The Meaning Behind Them (LGBTQQIIAA) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 25, 2018
Mandrake007:
you forgot

saw a thread yesterday about some pastor who was caught having sex with a goat to gain diabolical powers..i was like....WTF shocked
Re: Every Single Letter In LGBT+ And The Meaning Behind Them (LGBTQQIIAA) by Mandrake007(m): 5:55pm On Mar 25, 2018
Ivorianaija:

You do know bestiality is legal in Canada right? and there is an online campaign for pedophilia which is gathering pace as we speak,i hope we'll come back here in a few years time and talk about my predictions smiley
Re: Every Single Letter In LGBT+ And The Meaning Behind Them (LGBTQQIIAA) by Ivorianaija(f): 5:56pm On Mar 25, 2018
Mandrake007:
You do know bestiality is legal in Canada right? and there is an online campaign for pedophilia which is gathering pace as we speak,i hope we'll come back here in a few years time and talk about my predictions smiley

"Most bestiality is legal, declares Canada's Supreme Court (via independent.co.uk) Sex acts with animals are legal in Canada, so long as there is no penetration involved, according to a surprise ruling issued by the Supreme Court."

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out What Was Done To A Lady For Exposing Her Body (photos) / I'm Boooorreeeeeeddddd!!!! / Man Accused Of Being A Serial Rapist Responds, Releases Nude Photos & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.