Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,054 members, 7,814,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

This Is The Most Dangerous Letter In The Alphabet For Men!! [photo] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Most Dangerous Letter In The Alphabet For Men!! [photo] (3559 Views)

Nigerian Woman Advises Women Dating Well-Endowed Men (Photo, Video) / Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) / Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Most Dangerous Letter In The Alphabet For Men!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:51am On Jul 10, 2021
"W" as in WOMEN? grin grin
Up till today, i'm still begging men to PLEASE get the free ebook in my signature and read it.
Thats where the full education is people!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Most Dangerous Letter In The Alphabet For Men!! [photo] by Freestainworld(m): 8:30am On Jul 10, 2021
It could mean a Witch grin

4 Likes

Re: This Is The Most Dangerous Letter In The Alphabet For Men!! [photo] by Naijanascam: 8:39am On Jul 10, 2021
And over loving this M and the its opposite W will be the beginning of everyone's ending.....

Men
Money
Material things
Women
Wine
Wealth

4 Likes

Re: This Is The Most Dangerous Letter In The Alphabet For Men!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:52am On Jul 10, 2021
Freestainworld:
Also true grin
Re: This Is The Most Dangerous Letter In The Alphabet For Men!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:53am On Jul 10, 2021
Naijanascam:
And over loving this M and the its opposite W will be the beginning of your ending.....

Men
Money
Material things
Women
Wine
Wealth
Ok
Re: This Is The Most Dangerous Letter In The Alphabet For Men!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:15pm On Jul 10, 2021
Naijanascam:
And over loving this M and the its opposite W will be the beginning of everyone's ending.....

Men
Money
Material things
Women
Wine
Wealth
Just so you know, the one person who liked this comment is female, so congratulations! Mission Accomplished grin
Re: This Is The Most Dangerous Letter In The Alphabet For Men!! [photo] by poshestmina(f): 4:15pm On Jul 10, 2021
Craze grin grin grin grin
Re: This Is The Most Dangerous Letter In The Alphabet For Men!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:40pm On Jul 10, 2021
poshestmina:
Craze grin grin grin grin
Aunty Vanessa is that you? :-/ grin
Re: This Is The Most Dangerous Letter In The Alphabet For Men!! [photo] by mytime24(f): 6:57pm On Jul 10, 2021
Naijanascam:

Men
Money
Material things
Women
Wine
Wealth
and u 4gt 'Mad, mumu,m0ron,mistake etc shocked

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Most Dangerous Letter In The Alphabet For Men!! [photo] by Naijanascam: 7:36pm On Jul 10, 2021
mytime24:
and u 4gt 'Mad, mumu,m0ron,mistake etc shocked

Yeah as many as you can think of
Re: This Is The Most Dangerous Letter In The Alphabet For Men!! [photo] by adontcare(f): 5:47am On Jul 11, 2021
Freestainworld:
and wizard or wicked. M is also dangerous too

(1) (Reply)

I Am Going To Dumb My Boyfriend / How Should I Pepper This Woman? / My Girlfriend's Roommate Wants To Kill Me O.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.