Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,052 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Dry Texting: The Real Meaning Behind Those One-word Text Responses - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dry Texting: The Real Meaning Behind Those One-word Text Responses (489 Views)

Australian Woman Gets Reply From Crush 8 Years After Texting Him / How To Know Who Your Partner Is Texting The Most On Whatsapp – Trick Revealed! / Every Single Letter In LGBT+ And The Meaning Behind Them (LGBTQQIIAA) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dry Texting: The Real Meaning Behind Those One-word Text Responses by DAVIDAZ: 5:25am On Dec 24, 2019
One word answers coming your way? You’re experiencing the terrible epidemic of dry texting, and it’s time to wave goodbye to time wasters!

The point of communication is that it is a two way street. Both parties put in the same amount of effort, asking questions which bat back and forth, creating a long-running dialogue which helps them get to know each other and entertain one another. Dry texting isn’t a two way street.

Do you agree?

So, when you’re receiving nothing back but ‘yes’, ‘no’, ‘ok’, or even worse, ‘k’, what are you supposed to think?

Click on the link below to read full article.
https://gistupafrica.com/2019/12/24/dry-texting-the-real-meaning-behind-those-one-word-text-responses/

(1) (Reply)

I Sell My Body For A Living Because I'm Lazy And Can't Work,said- Queen Facardi / Always Ask If She Has A Child.... Always Ask / Most Marriages Breakup From Lack Of Sexual Satisfaction - Therapist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.