Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing (72553 Views)

Nigerian Man Married His Secondary School Classmate (See Photos) / Is It Right For A Man To Marry His Sister In Law? / Man Who Married Sister In Anambra Undergoes Spiritual Cleansing With 7 Virgins (2) (3) (4)

Re: 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing by dynicks(m): 8:25pm On Mar 25, 2018
BlackAdam55:
I belame buhari 4 this. too much hardship can make one loos his mind
"BELAME" "LOOS".......and you still have the guts to blame buhari;...

Re: 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing by mcemmy0z: 8:25pm On Mar 25, 2018
Africans with their backwardness act
Re: 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing by lastempero: 8:26pm On Mar 25, 2018
Can u imagine the kind of reproach and shame this idiot brought to his family.if na my brother once I feel his body language I go just use small/half dose of rat poison that will make him uncomfortable for weeks.
Re: 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing by Dreambeat: 8:27pm On Mar 25, 2018
This guy is schizophrenic.He was hallucinating for heaven's sake
Re: 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:31pm On Mar 25, 2018
Einl:
I'm Igbo, but this is so funny. grin grin
What killed it was the picture of the goat. grin
IBO & their love for isi ewu grin grin grin

Re: 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing by costandi(m): 8:31pm On Mar 25, 2018
Chai, this village na Sodom and Gomorrah! So, these small kids are the only virgins they could find in the village.

Re: 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing by tooth4tooth: 8:32pm On Mar 25, 2018
lastempero:

My brother Where u see adult virgin buy grin grin grin grin
You want one? grin grin grin
Re: 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing by xynerise: 8:32pm On Mar 25, 2018
Does it mean adult virgins are scarce? undecided

Re: 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:33pm On Mar 25, 2018
LOL, see damage control.
And what is this about cleansing with 7 virgins, is that also a Christian ritual or village juju?

Re: 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing by BlackAdam55(m): 8:35pm On Mar 25, 2018
dynicks:
"BELAME" "LOOS".......and you still have the guts to blame buhari;...
Re: 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing by Spicycat(f): 8:35pm On Mar 25, 2018
Incest is nothing new in Christianity.
Re: 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing by amakadihot87(f): 8:35pm On Mar 25, 2018
crackerspub:

May be that's how they gave birth to NwaAmaikpe

Incest grin grin grin
.........hahaha leave him o .......he said he prefers adultry to incest
Re: 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing by vampire2020: 8:36pm On Mar 25, 2018
CastedDude:
Chiadikobi Ezeibekwe, a mathematics teacher at a secondary school in Ekwulobia, Aguata Local Government Area of Anambra State, shock his community and the country at large after marrying his 17-year-old biological sister, Chibuzor Ezeibekwe.

The marriage was said to have been heavily criticized by the villagers and also the traditional rulers.

Due to that effect, the 25-year-old man underwent spiritual cleansing weeks after he renounced the controversial marriage.

The event was held on Saturday, March 24th, as the entire family of Lewis Ezeibekwe, underwent a spiritual cleansing conducted by the Parish Priest of St. Joseph’s Catholic Church, Ekwulobia, Rev. Fr. Ignatius Onwuatuegwu.

According to reports, Chiadikobi Ezeibekwe had claimed he married his sister because it was a clear instruction from God.

“We didn’t just jump into this marriage thing because we can do it, God showed it to me and not only me, it was shown to other people in this family. God asked me to marry my sister yes, and I didn’t propose to my sister.

Sometimes you may have vision, you just keep it, and in the process she got the same vision and spoke out because if she had not had the vision, I would not have been able to speak about it.

“I have tried to feel ashamed, guilty or sober since this thing happened, but no way. I feel fine and at home. I have asked God to make me feel bad and guilty if I have done evil, but I am not feeling any of such,” he had earlier said.

During the cleansing, eight members of the Ezeibekwe family knelt down before the traditional ruler, traditional prime minister and elders of the community and apologised to the entire Agba Ekwulobia community.

Chiadikaobi also asked for forgiveness from the community for marrying his sister.

After the cleansing rites, seven girls said to be virgins, clad in white dresses, used seven palm frond branches to sweep the Ezeibekwe compound.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/chiadikobi-ezeibekwe-undergoes-spiritual-cleansing-after-marry-sister.html
Mr low odd grin grin grin
Re: 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing by lastempero: 8:36pm On Mar 25, 2018
tooth4tooth:
You want one? grin grin grin

Na the ekwulobia people need am pass o,me iam cool with our regular pass.

Re: 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing by Cholls(m): 8:36pm On Mar 25, 2018
my brother's and sisters so na fagin everyone come look here. Hian!
Re: 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing by englishmart(m): 8:36pm On Mar 25, 2018
tooth4tooth:
I actually thought the Virgins were adults grin
does anyone need to be told those girls are too young not to be virgins. Children virgin, lol.

Re: 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing by geedup(m): 8:37pm On Mar 25, 2018
not all mad men are found in the streets....many are mad and rich as well as living in majestic edifices. some are salary earners and even driving sophisticated cars but completely deranged.
Re: 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing by BlackAdam55(m): 8:37pm On Mar 25, 2018
hushpapi:
Buhari bawo, try marry your sister too nah he no concern Buhari jarey so that you too can under cleaningness with hypo and Omo soap

grin thank u
Re: 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing by hatedisplace: 8:38pm On Mar 25, 2018
CastedDude:
Chiadikobi Ezeibekwe, a mathematics teacher at a secondary school in Ekwulobia, Aguata Local Government Area of Anambra State, shock his community and the country at large after marrying his 17-year-old biological sister, Chibuzor Ezeibekwe.

The marriage was said to have been heavily criticized by the villagers and also the traditional rulers.

Due to that effect, the 25-year-old man underwent spiritual cleansing weeks after he renounced the controversial marriage.

The event was held on Saturday, March 24th, as the entire family of Lewis Ezeibekwe, underwent a spiritual cleansing conducted by the Parish Priest of St. Joseph’s Catholic Church, Ekwulobia, Rev. Fr. Ignatius Onwuatuegwu.

According to reports, Chiadikobi Ezeibekwe had claimed he married his sister because it was a clear instruction from God.

“We didn’t just jump into this marriage thing because we can do it, God showed it to me and not only me, it was shown to other people in this family. God asked me to marry my sister yes, and I didn’t propose to my sister.

Sometimes you may have vision, you just keep it, and in the process she got the same vision and spoke out because if she had not had the vision, I would not have been able to speak about it.

“I have tried to feel ashamed, guilty or sober since this thing happened, but no way. I feel fine and at home. I have asked God to make me feel bad and guilty if I have done evil, but I am not feeling any of such,” he had earlier said.

During the cleansing, eight members of the Ezeibekwe family knelt down before the traditional ruler, traditional prime minister and elders of the community and apologised to the entire Agba Ekwulobia community.

Chiadikaobi also asked for forgiveness from the community for marrying his sister.

After the cleansing rites, seven girls said to be virgins, clad in white dresses, used seven palm frond branches to sweep the Ezeibekwe compound.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/chiadikobi-ezeibekwe-undergoes-spiritual-cleansing-after-marry-sister.html
where was all this people when they got married?
Re: 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing by BamiTii(f): 8:42pm On Mar 25, 2018
Is the spiritual cleansing not meant to be for his mental issue... How did I get to this country undecided
Re: 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing by mukhcech(m): 8:43pm On Mar 25, 2018
If the same story Happens in the North, You mad pigs, Yes you mad stinky pigs, you know yourself. You smelling Pigs will be Shouting fear North, Islam, Moslem, Mozlem in your mother tongues. Don't this People with Pig attitudes have religion? It is Pigs that Sleep with his Mother and daughters and also invites his friend to do same. Shame Shame Shame

One stupid fellow was even blaming Africans. grin grin grin grin

Re: 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing by itsandi(m): 8:44pm On Mar 25, 2018
Re: 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing by remedick: 8:45pm On Mar 25, 2018
tooth4tooth:
hard like gold to find adults virgins... It will take 365 days to find the whole 7 adult virgins

Re: 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing by metulated007(m): 8:45pm On Mar 25, 2018
Am so sure that guy and d lady are not biological blood. The man was meant to believe from his wife he fathered those children but I must tell u anoda man did
Re: 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing by Follygunners: 8:46pm On Mar 25, 2018
So typical of those dem dem savages... grin
Re: 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing by Chubhie: 8:47pm On Mar 25, 2018
The mystery behind this lies in understanding the life they led in their prior existence. Reincarnation is key here.

Re: 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing by IAmAmbrose(m): 8:47pm On Mar 25, 2018
Nigerian film
Re: 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing by ajaymina(m): 8:48pm On Mar 25, 2018
tooth4tooth:

Bro, you didn't know that virgins are scarce commodities these days?

Re: 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing by Follygunners: 8:51pm On Mar 25, 2018
hatedisplace:
where was all this people when they got married?

Just another way of extortion...
Re: 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing by iluvdonjazzy: 8:51pm On Mar 25, 2018
what about if she don get belle nko.
Re: 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing by Lumig: 9:00pm On Mar 25, 2018
ItsMeAboki:
LOL, see damage control.
And what is this about cleansing with 7 virgins, is that also a Christian ritual or village juju?
that's the question already dancing on my mind

See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day / My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge / When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why