Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing (72552 Views)

Nigerian Man Married His Secondary School Classmate (See Photos) / Is It Right For A Man To Marry His Sister In Law? / Man Who Married Sister In Anambra Undergoes Spiritual Cleansing With 7 Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing by DIKEnaWAR: 9:02pm On Mar 25, 2018
tooth4tooth:
I actually thought the Virgins were adults grin

Hard to get 15 year old virgins, except when a girl wants to scam you.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing by frozen70(f): 9:03pm On Mar 25, 2018
tooth4tooth:
Its difficult to get adult virginsin this present times as they can't pay for medical text to be conducted on them.
So picking children below 10yrs was the only options left.

1 Like

Re: 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing by Agbalanze(m): 9:11pm On Mar 25, 2018
I doubt if they can find a virgin above 15 yrs..
Re: 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing by madgoat(m): 9:15pm On Mar 25, 2018
See the big boobs on the sister. No wonder he married his sister. grin who will have this kind of sexy female and not want to be straffing her daily kiss
Re: 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing by Awoofawo(m): 9:16pm On Mar 25, 2018
Igbo bu, Igbo amaka! Mba we salute you na!

cheesy

1 Like

Re: 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing by Toide: 9:16pm On Mar 25, 2018
I believe the boy is insane,
Re: 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing by osazsky(m): 9:19pm On Mar 25, 2018
I need DAT black goat before it gets to d wrong hands,d black goat must b brought to Benin city for proper cleansing,otherwise we will invoke d gods upon ur stupid family
Re: 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing by colossus91(m): 9:20pm On Mar 25, 2018
only came for the 7 virgins grin
Re: 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing by Ezebinaugwu(m): 9:22pm On Mar 25, 2018
[quote author=tooth4tooth post=66152123] I actually thought the Virgins were adults grin[/quote

For where? Adult virgin ke, dem do enter extinction

1 Like

Re: 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing by natedat: 9:22pm On Mar 25, 2018
shocked

Re: 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing by sprinter101(m): 9:23pm On Mar 25, 2018
calebfm:
buhari u see wetin you cause?
olodo,watin concern buhari for dis 1,must u comment?
Re: 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing by osazsky(m): 9:23pm On Mar 25, 2018
tooth4tooth:
we don't have adult virgins again,u think we are still in d 80s and 90s wake up
Re: 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing by sonofoluku: 9:24pm On Mar 25, 2018
It was the sisters boobs that attracted him
Re: 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 25, 2018
R2bees:
I can bet the guy and the sister smoked Oshogbo weed before embarking on such marriage.. u know sometimes u go dey high on weed u go dey hear different voices, if u no careful u fit do wetin u hear.. just like the first day I smoked weed, I follow kids dey pack sand.. na wetin I hear I go do na
Lolzz like those days when we use weed cook beans & i get class that afternoon.. Omo.. Na pick paper, pick paper i dey hear.. The more i try to ignore... Pick paper!!! Omo guy na race i take hustle okada leave campus go back house go sleep ohh grin Some weed dey talk truely grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing by ireke(m): 9:26pm On Mar 25, 2018
tooth4tooth:

Bros, you are wicked o. Do you know how many villages they searched before they came up with these small girls? Even to get the small girls na wahala, you come dey talk of adult virgin. You think say na Nairaland virgin dem dey talk?

I'm sure they will just forgive the guy if the gods insist on adult virgins.

1 Like

Re: 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 25, 2018
soberdrunk:
Did they consummate the marriage? angry. How will the virgins sweeping the floor help a man that is hearing 'strange voices' and having weird sexual incest feelings? Someone that is supposed to be on medication for 'Schizophrenia'. I just hope the voice doesn't make him commit mass murder before they realize he needs medical attention...... angry
gbam ur WISDOM is noted, some community can be funny eh, they should have allowed the virgins to was dishes,mop the rooms,fetch water,and the most important cook fufu and oha soup
Re: 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 25, 2018
dairykidd:

Lolzz like those days when we use weed cook beans & i get class that afternoon.. Omo.. Na pick paper, pick paper i dey hear.. The more i try to ignore... Pick paper!!! Omo guy na race i take hustle okada leave campus go back house go sleep ohh grin Some weed dey talk truely grin cheesy
Lmao!!!! chai we don jonse o

1 Like

Re: 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing by AdaFonju: 9:32pm On Mar 25, 2018
tooth4tooth:
All the adult girls don collect tey tey, who is even sure of these children with the kind of stories we read daily

1 Like

Re: 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing by AbahChukwuka(m): 9:39pm On Mar 25, 2018
Brand new Chaoba clippers for sale @ 7k.

1 Share

Re: 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 25, 2018
I don't even know what to say... Wonders shall never end...
Re: 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 25, 2018
R2bees:
Lmao!!!! chai we don jonse o
grin
Re: 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 25, 2018
alfseth:
gbam ur WISDOM is noted, some community can be funny eh, they should have allowed the virgins to was dishes,mop the rooms,fetch water,and the most important cook fufu and oha soup
dont mock other people culture and tradition..
Re: 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 25, 2018
mukhcech:
If the same story Happens in the North, You mad pigs, Yes you mad stinky pigs, you know yourself. You smelling Pigs will be Shouting fear North, Islam, Moslem, Mozlem in your mother tongues. Don't this People with Pig attitudes have religion? It is Pigs that Sleep with his Mother and daughters and also invites his friend to do same. Shame Shame Shame

One stupid fellow was even blaming Africans. grin grin grin grin

Re: 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing by anukulapo: 9:55pm On Mar 25, 2018
tooth4tooth:
Even Jiji, jumia, and olx are out of stock for Nigerian adult Virgins.

1 Like

Re: 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing by EddieCAD(m): 9:58pm On Mar 25, 2018
Mckandre:
Buhari is a ret@rded remnant angry

Bross wetin Buhari do u na?
Re: 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing by kpomo: 10:02pm On Mar 25, 2018
tooth4tooth:
Where can you find 7 adult Virgins,lol

1 Like

Re: 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing by ikemesit4477: 10:35pm On Mar 25, 2018
tooth4tooth:
where will you see adults virgins these time around! grin grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing by Iscoalarcon: 10:51pm On Mar 25, 2018
sdindan:
I said it. U can't see a grown virgin in Nigeria angry
I'm 23 years old and I'm still a virgin undecided undecided undecided
Re: 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing by Iscoalarcon: 10:52pm On Mar 25, 2018
ikemesit4477:
where will you see adults virgins these time around! grin grin
see one here cool cool cool
Re: 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing by Ibrahim3307(m): 10:58pm On Mar 25, 2018
Iscoalarcon:
I'm 23 years old and I'm still a virgin undecided undecided undecided
Social media virgin
Re: 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing by Hades2016(m): 11:01pm On Mar 25, 2018
TheNigerianMan:
For those Nigerian who cant read... which is one of the reasons why the nation is still backward

The virigins were not asked to sleep with him, the virgins were not asked to bathe him, they were asked to sweep the compound only and nothing more...
see as you stress yourself from starting

Re: 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing by Iscoalarcon: 11:19pm On Mar 25, 2018
Ibrahim3307:
Social media virgin
trust me bro I'm not lying I have never had sex before

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day / My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge / When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.