Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Biafra Exist Only On Nairaland And Online Comment Section - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Exist Only On Nairaland And Online Comment Section (1477 Views)

I Am Neither Of Atiku Nor Buhari; I'm For Biafra - Exist Referendum: Nnamdi Kanu / Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension / If Biafra Exist Today, What Will Happen To The (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Exist Only On Nairaland And Online Comment Section by Osaze007: 9:25pm On Mar 25, 2018
Biafra is fake

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Exist Only On Nairaland And Online Comment Section by HajimeSaito(m): 9:31pm On Mar 25, 2018
Osaze007:
Biafra is fake

If I were you, I would be more worried about your Edo sisters giving cheap sex to white men in Europe.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Exist Only On Nairaland And Online Comment Section by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:32pm On Mar 25, 2018
HajimeSaito:

If I were you, I would be more worried about your Edo sisters giving cheap sex to white men in Europe.
Osalobua jesu what did you just type?hahahahha lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Exist Only On Nairaland And Online Comment Section by neezar: 9:32pm On Mar 25, 2018
Osaze007:
Biafra is fake
Okay.....Go use am collect money for bank

Go to the south east if u wanna know whether it's existing or not undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Exist Only On Nairaland And Online Comment Section by Sctests: 9:45pm On Mar 25, 2018
Osaze007:
Biafra is fake
Zombiefied slave of fulani. How market?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Exist Only On Nairaland And Online Comment Section by IeatPussy: 10:01pm On Mar 25, 2018
Osaze007:
Biafra is fake

Why not enter Onitsha and shout Biafra is fake and receive the beaten of ur life. . ?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Exist Only On Nairaland And Online Comment Section by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 25, 2018
Osaze007:
Biafra is fake
Libya is real and is waiting for you

lzaa onyeoga

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Exist Only On Nairaland And Online Comment Section by LZAA: 10:22pm On Mar 25, 2018
imhotep:
lzaa onyeoga

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Exist Only On Nairaland And Online Comment Section by letusbepieces: 10:23pm On Mar 25, 2018
Osaze007:
Biafra is fake

I am confuse becos, u might be a yoruba man claiming bini. Either way, u two groups are the most despicable in the south.

U have no plan and u dont want others to have plan.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Exist Only On Nairaland And Online Comment Section by Sctests: 10:29pm On Mar 25, 2018
Guys, I checked out the OP's post history, he wants to run away from his lovely 'nigeria' to Canada but antagonizes Biafra.

He has been wasting money writing IELTS for many years to no avail.

He will never leave that cesspit called nigeria, he will never save enough to get out of the useless contraption. He will rot in the zoo. Amen

www.nairaland.com/4212543/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/483#66156253

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Exist Only On Nairaland And Online Comment Section by Sctests: 10:31pm On Mar 25, 2018
imhotep:
lzaa onyeoga
That's if his lazy ass can raise a dime to even travel to niger. The numbskull have been hustling to go to canada. Lol.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Exist Only On Nairaland And Online Comment Section by LZAA: 10:45pm On Mar 25, 2018
Sctests:

That's if his lazy ass can raise a dime to even travel to niger.
The numbskull have been hustling to go to canada. Lol.

grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Exist Only On Nairaland And Online Comment Section by Osaze007: 11:34pm On Mar 25, 2018
IeatPussy:

Why not enter Onitsha and shout Biafra is fake and receive the beaten of ur life. . ?

Nothing will happen Igbo are cowards online warrior

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Exist Only On Nairaland And Online Comment Section by Osaze007: 11:35pm On Mar 25, 2018
Sctests:
Guys, I checked out the OP's post history, he want to run away from his lovely 'nigeria' to Canada but antagonizes Biafra.

He will never leave that cesspi called nigeris, he will never save enough to get out of useless contraption. He will rot in the zoo. Amen

Mumu I don pass already
Re: Biafra Exist Only On Nairaland And Online Comment Section by Omololu2121: 12:17am On Mar 26, 2018
Sctests:
Guys, I checked out the OP's post history, he want to run away from his lovely 'nigeria' to Canada but antagonizes Biafra.

He will never leave that cesspi called nigeris, he will never save enough to get out of useless contraption. He will rot in the zoo. Amen

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Exist Only On Nairaland And Online Comment Section by IeatPussy: 6:57am On Mar 26, 2018
Osaze007:

Nothing will happen Igbo are cowards online warrior

Osaze007:

E no easy
Nigeria na yeye country I want out fast

Biafra is fake. But u wan run comot from Nigeria. Useless goat. This ur comment in Travel section. Mkpi

Like someone said below , u will rot here in Nigeria and no embassy will grant u visa.

Sctests:

So you know the country is useless but you go around mocking Biafrans?

I knew there isn't any future in that cesspit before coming down here to Aussie.

You are going to rot in that zoo. Write this down and hang it on your wall.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Exist Only On Nairaland And Online Comment Section by Osaze007: 7:03am On Mar 26, 2018
IeatPussy:

Biafra is fake. But u wan run comot from Nigeria. Useless goat. This ur comment in Travel section. Mkpi

Like someone said below , u will rot here in Nigeria and no embassy will grant u visa.

All of us go suffer for this Nigeria una dey mad
Re: Biafra Exist Only On Nairaland And Online Comment Section by kanubiafra: 7:31am On Mar 26, 2018
Osaze007:

Mumu I don pass already
PASS ON TO GLORY OR SLAVERY?

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Exist Only On Nairaland And Online Comment Section by kanubiafra: 7:37am On Mar 26, 2018
Osaze007:

All of us go suffer for this Nigeria una dey mad
BUT I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU DON PASS ALREADY? SO WHO AND WHO IS THE "ALL OF US"

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Exist Only On Nairaland And Online Comment Section by Osaze007: 7:38am On Mar 26, 2018
kanubiafra:
BUT I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU DON PASS ALREADY? SO WHO AND WHO IS THE "ALL OF US"

I meant all of una
Re: Biafra Exist Only On Nairaland And Online Comment Section by kanubiafra: 7:46am On Mar 26, 2018
Osaze007:

I meant all of una
NO WONDER THEM NEVER GIVE YOU VISA COS YOU COULD NOT EXPLAIN TO THEM AT THE EMBASSY HOW ALL OF US TRANLATES TO ALL OF UNA

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Exist Only On Nairaland And Online Comment Section by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 26, 2018
Sctests:

resurgentxtian4 , come and see your brother in self-imposed exilism grin grin
Osaze007, you see your life ?

cc lzaa onyeoga anonimi

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Exist Only On Nairaland And Online Comment Section by Sctests: 8:24am On Mar 26, 2018
Osaze007:

Mumu I don pass already

You pass IELTS after 3 attempts begin jump up. You never even start.

You go smell your anus for that useless contraption. If I find out your name I'll ensure that you are deported right from the airport anyday you get a visa. I'll label you an agent of fulani terrorist or even boko haram.

You must rot in the zoo. Zoogerian Monkey!

1 Like

Re: Biafra Exist Only On Nairaland And Online Comment Section by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 26, 2018
Osaze007:

Mumu I don pass already
Afonja mindset

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Exist Only On Nairaland And Online Comment Section by Sctests: 8:32am On Mar 26, 2018
kanubiafra:
NO WONDER THEM NEVER GIVE YOU VISA COS YOU COULD NOT EXPLAIN TO THEM AT THE EMBASSY HOW ALL OF US TRANLATES TO ALL OF UNA

He has only passed IELTS, a very cheap exam after failing 3 times. What a damned mor0n he is.
He thinks the IELTS certificate is a visa.

Hahahahaha!

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Exist Only On Nairaland And Online Comment Section by OnyeOGA(m): 9:07am On Mar 26, 2018
imhotep:

resurgentxtian4 , come and see your brother in self-imposed exilism grin grin
Osaze007, you see your life ?

cc lzaa onyeoga anonimi
grin
Pity the guy na. He wants to run away from his fatherland.
Yoruba and fear are like 5 and 6

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Exist Only On Nairaland And Online Comment Section by OnyeOGA(m): 9:11am On Mar 26, 2018
Osaze007:
Biafra is fake
bro, just go to Aba or Abia and say this trash.
Lzaa imhotep

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Exist Only On Nairaland And Online Comment Section by LZAA: 10:44am On Mar 26, 2018
OnyeOGA:
bro, just go to Aba or Abia and say this trash. Lzaa imhotep

1 Like

Re: Biafra Exist Only On Nairaland And Online Comment Section by LZAA: 10:47am On Mar 26, 2018
imhotep:
resurgentxtian4 , come and see your brother in self-imposed exilism grin grin Osaze007, you see your life ?
cc lzaa onyeoga anonimi

Re: Biafra Exist Only On Nairaland And Online Comment Section by Omololu2121: 12:05pm On Mar 26, 2018
Osaze007:

I meant all of una
you are a confuse guy,you wanna leave the country because the country it's a mess,some people that don't wanna leave their land want there land(region) to leave the mess called Nigeria yet you are against it undecided

Do you know some areas in Canada wanna become an independent state,hope you won't go and be talking like this when you get there.

With mindset like this guy own,it will take a lot of years before the African continent develop.

If the soviet union was located in African, it will still be existing by now even though the union was no more working.

Majority of Africans are just so dumb

1 Like

Re: Biafra Exist Only On Nairaland And Online Comment Section by kernel505: 12:22pm On Mar 26, 2018
Osaze007:
Biafra is fake

Edo is a village, look I'm yet to find what Edo is known for except prostitution and cultism.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Exist Only On Nairaland And Online Comment Section by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 26, 2018
Biafra isn't fake its just dead and buried. The only way to realize Biafra is by war and that was what Nnamdi Kanu wanted to do before he was neutralized. They can keep up with the rants online, Nigeria is unperturbed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu state govt ban on all Bet9ja shops in the state over tax payment / What PDP Senators Should Have Done Today...!!! / Animal Rights Activists Strip Naked In Anti-fur Protest In Barcelona(18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.