Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers (38144 Views)

Do Nigerian Girls Prefer Fair Or Dark skinned Men? / Do Girls Prefer Hot Body Or A Handsome Face? / Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 26, 2018
Lalas247:

you've been running away from me
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Lalas247(f): 9:27am On Mar 26, 2018
Prechbills:

you've been running away from me
Y won’t I run

1 Like

Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 26, 2018
To get into the mind of a girl, Chat!

To know where you stand, chat!

To know how the meaning of the relationship you have with her, Chat!

It's easy to talk and not mean what you say because you just have to say whatever to let the other person leave. But trust me, people bare it all out during chat and whatever is being typed comes straight from the heart and how you feel without being shy or given awkward stare.

chatting between two people is a way of evaluating the relationship you have with eachother because you get to pick cues like how quick she replies your messages, how interested she is in the conversation by how best she expresses herself etc. And it's more easier and comfortable to flirt with a woman during chat than in person because in person, she finds it creepy because you together probably in public.

So chat is best.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 26, 2018
Lalas247:
Y won’t I run
hahahahaha... Dont Look Back o
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 26, 2018
Lalas247:

Y won’t I run

why are you scared?
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by KennyID17(m): 9:51am On Mar 26, 2018
Lalas247:

Y won’t I run

Hey u!
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 26, 2018
MissRaine69:

I lack the fortitude to continue with this to be honest.
common why afraid?
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Hector09(m): 10:19am On Mar 26, 2018
Tripleclick:
Lol.. Abii... But I defer abit...girls will love u when broke once u r handsome... Just that it might not last
na who handsome don feed, am a living witness
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Tripleclick(m): 10:29am On Mar 26, 2018
aaronson:

It's easy to talk and not mean what you say because you just have to say whatever to let the other person leave. But trust me, people bare it all out during chat and whatever is being typed comes straight from the heart and how you feel without being shy or given awkward stare.

chatting between two people is a way of evaluating the relationship you have with eachother because you get to pick cues like how quick she replies your messages, how interested she is in the conversation by how best she expresses herself etc. And it's more easier and comfortable to flirt with a woman during chat than in person because in person, she finds it creepy because you together probably in public.

So chat is best.
interesting
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Tripleclick(m): 10:30am On Mar 26, 2018
Hector09:
na who handsome don feed, am a living witness
loll... True
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by sexymonkey(m): 11:39am On Mar 26, 2018
MissRaine69:

Does it matter if your end goal is just to do a drive by?
If you have no intention of getting to know the person mode of communication is irrelevant.

If the intent is on building a foundation finding out essential detail via chat is necessary for instance if you have anything of substance to actully talk about if and when you do meet face to face. Nothing depresses me more like small talk.
I've always thought all the girls are wired for small talks
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by MissRaine69(f): 11:45am On Mar 26, 2018
sexymonkey:
I've always thought all the girls are wired for small talks
Not all women .....and the worst is being asked “ What are you up to?”

1 Like

Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by MissRaine69(f): 11:46am On Mar 26, 2018
chinedubrazil:

common why afraid?
That’s a bit presumptuous of you, afraid of what?

1 Like

Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by RedDistrict: 12:22pm On Mar 26, 2018
As a guy, relating with thm face to face than chatting most of the time, Alota ladies suck at the chat tin, maybe its the stress of typing or so but except the babe is very intuitive and fun loving, chats gets boring and mostly one sided. There are the ones who feel they are too fine sef so you must say everything grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by sexymonkey(m): 12:41pm On Mar 26, 2018
MissRaine69:

Not all women .....and the worst is being asked “ What are you up to?”
good to know, cos I lost interest talking to women a long time ago since small talks drains me.
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by MissRaine69(f): 12:44pm On Mar 26, 2018
sexymonkey:
good to know, cos I lost interest talking to women a long time ago since small talks drains me.
I know saps all the life juice out of my core ....
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by tivta(m): 12:50pm On Mar 26, 2018
Shugarlord213:
I don’t know what you people are saying. I have taken women as h.oes and treated all Nigerian girls as the same.

I stopped dealing with women for 5 months to enable me save money to buy a car, because with a car you have unlimited access to their kitty even your friends wives and girls will follow you just so you know how cheap they are.

Once I fvck a naija gal, I just drop her at the busstop and leave #500 for her hand. Sometimes as soon as she steps off my car, I zoom off

If the girl like male she call me again if she doesn’t call me I get over 40 number ladies women way day disturb me for WhatsApp

Why spend for a leech when you got a car and bills to pay. I even bought a dog so to tell you I can’t afford to spend money on another being with complete legs and hands

Guys get sense pls and pls. Get a car if you don’t have. If you are on leggedis benz we way get car go fvck your babe and we don’t care how you feel atall

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

1 Like

Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by sexymonkey(m): 12:59pm On Mar 26, 2018
MissRaine69:

I know saps all the life juice out of my core ....
let's hope we don't meet people who drain us majority of the time.
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Unik3030: 2:05pm On Mar 26, 2018
Prechbills:

what angers me most on this forum is when broke people try to form shít, your words alone shows you're cheap.... BTW I don't roll with kids ,don't paste any insults /vulgar words on my mention
y are u always quick to use the word broke on people? can u see there account balance through your keyboard? n besides the topic is about human relation n not money

11 Likes

Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 26, 2018
Prechbills:

what angers me most on this forum is when broke people try to form shít, your words alone shows you're cheap.... BTW I don't roll with kids ,don't paste any insults /vulgar words on my mention
fvck you

5 Likes

Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by ennon92(m): 6:55pm On Mar 26, 2018
aaronson:

So chat is best.
ur analysis is spot on!

2 Likes

Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by marvin906(m): 6:59pm On Mar 26, 2018
It depends on you sha I prefer chatting with chick's am more free to express myself that way.. if we meet face to face is just to put finishing touches to my work
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by pansophist(m): 7:05pm On Mar 26, 2018
The truth of the matter is that when a girl is into you, the mode of communication (chat, call, email, video call etc) doesn't matter. Unless she explicitly stated her preferred mode of communication. Girls are humans, there is no formula for the type of communicational methods to their heart, keeping in mind that social media communication became mainstream within the decade.

Abi you all have quickly forgotten the time when feelings were communicated via letters with lines such as ''I pick the pen from the golden place of my heart"? grin

If she digs you, even whistle, town crier or catcalling will do grin

6 Likes

Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Fmartin(m): 8:07pm On Mar 26, 2018
some girls prefer face to face.

I tried chyking dis bae on fon but she letter say i should come over to her place, that she want to be looking at my face while i will be talking.... I took my bike graeeeeee! cheesy
i arrived at her place.

I bombarded her with high sounding words. grin
we even used a dictionary to check their meaning together, to confirm they really exist. cheesy i got an upper hand..... We kissed, romance till the lights fade... grin

......to be continue

2 Likes

Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Tripleclick(m): 8:08pm On Mar 26, 2018
pansophist:
The truth of the matter is that when a girl is into you, the mode of communication (chat, call, email, video call etc) doesn't matter. Unless she explicitly stated her preferred mode of communication. Girls are humans, there is no formula for the type of communicational methods to their heart, keeping in mind that social media communication became mainstream within the decade.

Abi you all have quickly forgotten the time when feelings were communicated via letters with lines such as ''I pick the pen from the golden place of my heart"? grin

If she digs you, even whistle or catcalling will do grin
Loll.... Mai guy
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 26, 2018
MissRaine69:
That’s a bit presumptuous of you, afraid of what?
if you only knew the kind of word you used..
Pick a dictionary and check what fortitude means..
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by MissRaine69(f): 8:58pm On Mar 26, 2018
chinedubrazil:

if you only knew the kind of word you used..

Pick a dictionary and check what fortitude means..

You inferior education is at play here clearly if you have settled on the one meaning ...fortitude was used appropriately it’s you that needs to check yourself.

1 Like

Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 26, 2018
MissRaine69:

You inferior education is at play here clearly if you have settled on the one meaning ...fortitude was used appropriately it’s you that needs to check yourself.

my bad, i guess i have been looking at one side all the time.

I apologise for any trouble i have caused you....
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Papanwamaikpe: 10:15pm On Mar 26, 2018
Unik3030:
y are u always quick to use the word broke on people? can u see there account balance through your keyboard? n besides the topic is about human relation n not money
See this olosho, Go back to your main account jor

1 Like

Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by leozamani(m): 10:27pm On Mar 26, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
See this olosho, Go back to your main account jor
i dont see the reason for the name{olosho} shez just correcting your dumb judgement

4 Likes

Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Papanwamaikpe: 10:29pm On Mar 26, 2018
leozamani:

i dont see the reason for the name{olosho} shez just correcting your dumb judgement
Asslicker, are you mad

1 Like

Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by CAPSLOCKED: 10:33pm On Mar 26, 2018
stubbornman:
NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE JUST TERRIBLE.....DONT BOTHER

LOL.

IT'S AN ALL AFRICAN GIRL THING.

THERE ARE MANY OF THEM THAT ARE WORTH IT IN THE END, ALTHOUGH.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? / Man Runs For His Life After He Was Caught With Another Man's Girlfriend (Video) / Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.