Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Arab Or Korean Who Is More Beautiful - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Arab Or Korean Who Is More Beautiful (6722 Views)

Black Girls In Nigeria More Beautiful Than Blacks In UK / Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo / Any Arab Or Indian Hairymen Here ? Cum Out Let's Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arab Or Korean Who Is More Beautiful by Hollykid: 1:46pm On Nov 07, 2021
Who is more beautiful between Arab and korea?

Re: Arab Or Korean Who Is More Beautiful by Boogyman557: 1:57pm On Nov 07, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool MY WEED IS MORE BEAUTIFUL. WTF MAN

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arab Or Korean Who Is More Beautiful by Watermountains(f): 2:00pm On Nov 07, 2021
Hollykid:
African

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arab Or Korean Who Is More Beautiful by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 07, 2021
Its Arabians of course.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arab Or Korean Who Is More Beautiful by KiNg0G: 2:24pm On Nov 07, 2021
Iyaebe:
Its Arabians of course.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arab Or Korean Who Is More Beautiful by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 07, 2021
[quote author=KiNg0G post=107406918][/quote] Ehn come and do na.Hope your pocket make sense.

2 Likes

Re: Arab Or Korean Who Is More Beautiful by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 07, 2021
It's the Arabians.... Their beauty is natural, the olive skin worth licking. South koreans are plastic people. Lips job, nose job everything about them nah surgery. And their use of make-up and beautiful products is top notch.

The comparism ought to be between Italians and Arabians. I love italian men

19 Likes

Re: Arab Or Korean Who Is More Beautiful by Pelumar(m): 2:57pm On Nov 07, 2021
Doradorwa:
It's the Arabians.... Their beauty is natural, the olive skin worth licking. South koreans are plastic people. Lips job, nose job everything about them nah surgery.

Lmao so baby wey be 2years dey do surgery

1 Like

Re: Arab Or Korean Who Is More Beautiful by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 07, 2021
Pelumar:

Lmao so baby wey be 2years dey do surgery
I think we're talking about adults here.... And even babies in SK are not left out of beauty products... They tend to use makeup for their kids during social gathering. And average South korean will not leave his or her house with proper make-up dapper.

4 Likes

Re: Arab Or Korean Who Is More Beautiful by Qatar2022: 3:33pm On Nov 07, 2021
Hollykid:
99%of those idiots in Korea do plastic surgery, they're not natural

2 Likes

Re: Arab Or Korean Who Is More Beautiful by Jeon(f): 3:53pm On Nov 07, 2021
Asians are really beautiful.
They're all beautiful in their own features.

But I envy[desire] the east Asians the most.

3 Likes

Re: Arab Or Korean Who Is More Beautiful by Biglittlelois(f): 4:17pm On Nov 07, 2021
That's Lee Min Ho my crush then(boys before flowers)grin

My little sis is still starstruck, it will soon fade cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Arab Or Korean Who Is More Beautiful by Drsnives(m): 4:24pm On Nov 07, 2021
Doradorwa:
It's the Arabians.... Their beauty is natural, the olive skin worth licking. South koreans are plastic people. Lips job, nose job everything about them nah surgery. And their use of make-up and beautiful products is top notch.

Am from Italy..
Come to Papa

1 Like

Re: Arab Or Korean Who Is More Beautiful by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 07, 2021
Drsnives:

Am from Italy..
Come to Papa
grin cheesy.... Italy for where.... Yeye
Re: Arab Or Korean Who Is More Beautiful by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 07, 2021
Qatar2022:

99%of those idiots in Korea do plastic surgery, they're not natural
I swear down... If you compare the North korean elites face feature to the south korean elites face feature, then it will be obvious that their look is average. Nah plastic dem try dey carry body.

8 Likes

Re: Arab Or Korean Who Is More Beautiful by AoifeNightfall: 5:05pm On Nov 07, 2021
I love Korean features! Especially their eyes.

I think I'd go with Korean.

70% of Arabs are retarded fūcks and perverted assholes. They aren't that good looking either. But if I see a rich Arabian prince, why not? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Arab Or Korean Who Is More Beautiful by HornyTave: 5:14pm On Nov 07, 2021
AoifeNightfall:
I love Korean features! Especially their eyes.

I think I'd go with Korean.

70% of Arabs are retarded fūcks and perverted assholes. They aren't that good looking either. But if I see a rich Arabian prince, why not? cheesy

Why do you think either race would want to be with you?

11 Likes

Re: Arab Or Korean Who Is More Beautiful by AoifeNightfall: 5:16pm On Nov 07, 2021
HornyTave:

Why do you think either race would want to be with you?

Mtchew. Not everyone is ugly like you o. I used to date an Arabian man.

1 Like

Re: Arab Or Korean Who Is More Beautiful by HornyTave: 5:27pm On Nov 07, 2021
AoifeNightfall:

Mtchew. Not everyone is ugly like you o. I used to date an Arabian man.

A Lebanese or an India whom you used to work for.
As expected

7 Likes

Re: Arab Or Korean Who Is More Beautiful by AoifeNightfall: 5:43pm On Nov 07, 2021
HornyTave:

A Lebanese or an India whom you used to work for.
As expected

Nah. I don't work. I'm too pretty for that.

He's a Moroccan I met at the mall.

1 Like

Re: Arab Or Korean Who Is More Beautiful by HornyTave: 5:55pm On Nov 07, 2021
AoifeNightfall:

[quote author=AoifeNightfall post=107412529]
If wishes were horses, beggars would ride... when you log out, your reality awaits you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arab Or Korean Who Is More Beautiful by AoifeNightfall: 5:59pm On Nov 07, 2021
HornyTave:

The reality you want me to have so bad? cheesy

By the way blockhead, Indians are not Arabs.

2 Likes

Re: Arab Or Korean Who Is More Beautiful by godisshit(m): 6:40pm On Nov 07, 2021
Meanwhile all 3 of them (Korean, Italian and Arab) look down on blacks as nothing more than monkeys that can talk.

Doradorwa:

3 Likes

Re: Arab Or Korean Who Is More Beautiful by godisshit(m): 6:41pm On Nov 07, 2021
Since when did hotel room become mall?

AoifeNightfall:

2 Likes

Re: Arab Or Korean Who Is More Beautiful by HornyTave: 6:47pm On Nov 07, 2021
AoifeNightfall:

The reality you want me to have so bad? cheesy
By the way blockhead, Indians are not Arabs.
Abeg shift
Re: Arab Or Korean Who Is More Beautiful by HornyTave: 6:48pm On Nov 07, 2021
AllahIsShit:
I don't have power to drag with her. even Aminatu deh knack white men for Radisson blu

1 Like

Re: Arab Or Korean Who Is More Beautiful by computersoft: 7:23pm On Nov 07, 2021
[quote author=Doradorwa post=107407739]It's the Arabians.... Their beauty is natural, the olive skin worth licking. South koreans are plastic people. Lips job, nose job everything about them nah surgery. And their use of make-up and beautiful products is top notch.

The comparism ought to be between Italians and Arabians. I love italian men[/quote) What about me that is Italian.
Re: Arab Or Korean Who Is More Beautiful by AoifeNightfall: 7:25pm On Nov 07, 2021
HornyTave:

Abeg shift

Are you pained women of other races don't rate you? Are you that ugly and broke?

4 Likes

Re: Arab Or Korean Who Is More Beautiful by AoifeNightfall: 7:28pm On Nov 07, 2021
HornyTave:

I don't have power to drag with her.
even Aminatu deh knack white men for Radisson blu

So what if Aminatu is nacking white men? I don't understand what you mean. Are white men not supposed to be nacked too?
Why are you so pained?
You wish you could be nacking white women too for money?
Or a man from another race took your girlfriend?

3 Likes

Re: Arab Or Korean Who Is More Beautiful by davillian(m): 7:29pm On Nov 07, 2021
Koreans that looks like baby rubber....

1 Like

Re: Arab Or Korean Who Is More Beautiful by AoifeNightfall: 7:32pm On Nov 07, 2021
AllahIsShit:

You're trying to insinuate Nigerian women who date outside their race are prostitutes
Nigerian men never cease to amaze me.

If you like seethe in pain and die, there are men out there that will continue to find Nigerian women attractive.

5 Likes

Re: Arab Or Korean Who Is More Beautiful by godisshit(m): 7:36pm On Nov 07, 2021
I'm not insinuating, I'm stating it as a fact that most of you do. What is even more disappointing is that it is university students who are expected to be smarter who do it and most of you don't even have the decency or class to allow your 60 year old, pot belly oyinbo Aristos to chase you themselves. Instead you make it easier for them by throwing yourselves at them. Really pathetic.

AoifeNightfall:

You're trying to insinuate Nigerian women who date outside their race are prostitutes
Nigerian men never cease to amaze me.

If you like seethe in pain and die, there are men out there that will continue to find Nigerian women attractive.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You See These Guys With Your Girlfriend What Would You Do(photo) / Who Has The Most Attractive Personality On Nairaland? (Females) / A Manual For Understanding Women....vol.1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.