Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,975 members, 7,810,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Worms Attack South African Boy For "Failing To Iron His Clothe" (Disturbing Pic) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Worms Attack South African Boy For "Failing To Iron His Clothe" (Disturbing Pic) (49681 Views)

Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) / Group Asks Court To Jail JOHESU Officials For Failing To Suspend Strike - Punch / 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worms Attack South African Boy For "Failing To Iron His Clothe" (Disturbing Pic) by Opoki(m): 7:48pm On Mar 26, 2018
UDUJ:

You are very correct. Those are Botfly maggots. They lay their eggs and the eggs hatch in their hosts (like dogs, cats and rarely humans)
And rabbit.
Re: Worms Attack South African Boy For "Failing To Iron His Clothe" (Disturbing Pic) by Frankicent(m): 7:56pm On Mar 26, 2018
lekahm:
Before wearing your clothes!

Dust it thrice and say: All Praise is for God who has clothed me with this garment and provided it for me, with no power nor might from myself.

Why?
Re: Worms Attack South African Boy For "Failing To Iron His Clothe" (Disturbing Pic) by thanki410(m): 8:00pm On Mar 26, 2018
I see him growing to becoming a good laundry boy... get well... And iron your clothes, you hear?
Re: Worms Attack South African Boy For "Failing To Iron His Clothe" (Disturbing Pic) by thanki410(m): 8:00pm On Mar 26, 2018
I see him grow to becoming a good laundry boy...
get well...
And iron your clothes, you hear?

1 Like

Re: Worms Attack South African Boy For "Failing To Iron His Clothe" (Disturbing Pic) by MistadeRegal(m): 8:03pm On Mar 26, 2018
Mango fly.
Re: Worms Attack South African Boy For "Failing To Iron His Clothe" (Disturbing Pic) by Tphoto1(m): 8:40pm On Mar 26, 2018
GenbIoodykiller:
cheesy
shocked
Your signature scared me
Your name got me curious and I went to your profile,
Your personal text and picture confirmed n satisfied my curiosity .
Tiri gboza for u.
I fear you but I no run.
Re: Worms Attack South African Boy For "Failing To Iron His Clothe" (Disturbing Pic) by Johnkay225: 9:10pm On Mar 26, 2018
How many weeks did they cloth stay outside? How many people iron their cloths is Nigeria before wearing them?
Re: Worms Attack South African Boy For "Failing To Iron His Clothe" (Disturbing Pic) by GenbIoodykiller: 9:21pm On Mar 26, 2018
Tphoto1:

shocked
Your signature scared me
Your name got me curious and I went to your profile,
Your personal text and picture confirmed n satisfied my curiosity .
Tiri gboza for u.
I fear you but I no run.

lol no fear
insurance cover you
at least read the last lines of my signature cheesy

1 Like

Re: Worms Attack South African Boy For "Failing To Iron His Clothe" (Disturbing Pic) by Tphoto1(m): 9:35pm On Mar 26, 2018
GenbIoodykiller:

lol no fear
insurance cover you
at least read the last lines of my signature cheesy
Chai. I didnt read that b4. But come to think of it.
What actually do you use to bank them?
Well I think its a gun.
And you will fire the bullet very well.
And you don't even seem as someone who will use bullet proof.
grin grin me I av run oooo
grin
Re: Worms Attack South African Boy For "Failing To Iron His Clothe" (Disturbing Pic) by GenbIoodykiller: 9:44pm On Mar 26, 2018
Tphoto1:

Chai. I didnt read that b4. But come to think of it.
What actually do you use to bank them?
Well I think its a gun.
And you will fire the bullet very well.
And you don't even seem as someone who will use bullet proof.
grin grin me I av run oooo
grin
lol funny girl cheesy

1 Like

Re: Worms Attack South African Boy For "Failing To Iron His Clothe" (Disturbing Pic) by mechanics(m): 9:53pm On Mar 26, 2018
Mhizausta:
Huh! shocked

They better go and cleanse that line. Who has time to press all dried clothes?
Lolz, find the time o.
Re: Worms Attack South African Boy For "Failing To Iron His Clothe" (Disturbing Pic) by mechanics(m): 9:55pm On Mar 26, 2018
Zonacom:
Nna eh. Hope it's not contagious.
contagious as how, if one wear that same cloth, that person will be infected.
Re: Worms Attack South African Boy For "Failing To Iron His Clothe" (Disturbing Pic) by Uzyvicks(f): 10:25pm On Mar 26, 2018
This is mango worm abi mango flu, this case was brought here before
Re: Worms Attack South African Boy For "Failing To Iron His Clothe" (Disturbing Pic) by Cadec007(m): 12:01am On Mar 27, 2018
taylor89:
Na lie abeg

I can't remember the last time i ironed my polo shirts and have not had a pinch of ant let alone maggots

The boy has eaten foods for the gods
falls off keke.

Re: Worms Attack South African Boy For "Failing To Iron His Clothe" (Disturbing Pic) by donsheddy1(m): 12:45am On Mar 27, 2018
CastedAyo:

A child's body was infested with worms in South Africa and, according to reports, it was as a result of the child's unironed clothes.

According to @EricanM who shared the disturbing photos on tweeter, such happens when clothes are spread outside and certain insects lay eggs on them, then the eggs hatch when the clothes are worn. So in other to avoid such situation, people are advised to iron their clothes.

According to ToriMill findings, lots of people have been having same issues which was reported to hospital. They complain of body itching and within three days, small sores develops.

A yellow spot then develops from each sores as it gets ripe. Once the sore is expressed, a worm comes out of it.

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/03/see-what-happens-to-a-boy-as-a-result-of-airing-cloth-to-dry-and-failing-to-iron-it-photos.html

I think this are mango worms (botfly) it might have clinged on to his shirt.
Re: Worms Attack South African Boy For "Failing To Iron His Clothe" (Disturbing Pic) by donsheddy1(m): 12:52am On Mar 27, 2018
esthy86:
village pple re guilty jare

how can,at least u ought to feel de pains as it enter ur body,sorry sha

Re: Worms Attack South African Boy For "Failing To Iron His Clothe" (Disturbing Pic) by mikolo80: 9:45pm On Mar 27, 2018
kerosene or gas manual iron
metal water bottle filled with hot water
bjayx:
How U wan take iron when PHCN plus NEPA is Ur friend
Re: Worms Attack South African Boy For "Failing To Iron His Clothe" (Disturbing Pic) by mikolo80: 9:46pm On Mar 27, 2018
flit boku
Mhizausta:
Huh! shocked

They better go and cleanse that line. Who has time to press all dried clothes?
Re: Worms Attack South African Boy For "Failing To Iron His Clothe" (Disturbing Pic) by deathwing(m): 10:49pm On Apr 29, 2018
Lagos. It comes from dogs. The fly lays the eggs on dogs, and the dogs transfer it when they come into prolonged contact with you. I have grown up with dogs all my life, so there was a chance this might happen
1Sharon:

Where the hell do you lot live? undecided
Re: Worms Attack South African Boy For "Failing To Iron His Clothe" (Disturbing Pic) by Nobody: 6:21am On May 31, 2019
Don't want to close my eyes I don't want to fall asleep Cause I'd miss you babe And I don't want to miss a thing Cause even when I dream of you The sweetest dream will never do I'd still miss you babe And I don't want to miss a thing. embarassed
Re: Worms Attack South African Boy For "Failing To Iron His Clothe" (Disturbing Pic) by Hotspotbro(m): 4:38pm On Dec 26, 2019
The one i saw was on. My brother's balls were pressed and a yellow worm came out

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please What's This Skin Deformity? (Semi Graphic) / Photos: What Kind Of Skin Disease Is This? / Wife Pours Architect Onyelowe Dandison Hot Water For Taming Their Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.