Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,941 members, 7,952,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:49 AM

Don't You Ever Stop Dreaming(pic attached) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't You Ever Stop Dreaming(pic attached) (565 Views)

What Does It Mean If A Girl Sends You This Text (pic Attached) / Why Are Men Like This? Lack Of Moral Upbringing? (pic Attached) / caught my wife fucking my landlord pic attached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't You Ever Stop Dreaming(pic attached) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 26, 2018
Danzel Washington once said

Dreams without goals are just dreams and the ultimately feel disappointment.
so have dreams but have goal and understand that to achieve this goal you must apply discipline and consistency.

So in my own words am now saying to you

No matter how hard you struggle in life remember
never to give in or give up on your dreams [b] .

Don't live your life base on what you see around you,your friends might be riding on Classic SUV just remember there is no competition in life and you will soon get there if you [b] work hard and never give up on your dreams

Start small and dream big - Robert kiyosaki

My life has not be so easy,I was not born with sliver spoon but here I am hustling to find a gold spoon.I will keep hustling until my dreams is achieved.

Wake up and work hard
See you at battle field cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Seven Things A Man Must Know Before He Clocks 30 / REVEALED: Why Women Nag More Than Men In Relationships / I Am Frustrated , All My Friends Have Side Chicks - Read My Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.