Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,529 members, 7,812,646 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Seems Divorce Is Genetic! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seems Divorce Is Genetic! (542 Views)

Divorce Is Not For The Weak, My Children Have Been Taken Away From Me - Korra Ob / He Is Going For A Divorce' Is He Justified? / Jeff Bezos Wife Is 22nd Richest Person As $38B Divorce Is Finalized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seems Divorce Is Genetic! by bukky1: 12:06pm On Apr 14, 2018
So I came across these screenies and they seem to imply either some families celebrate divorce or that divorce is genetic.
Anyone with a possible reason why several generations of a particular family/kin always has a divorcee as deduced from these screenshots?

Re: Seems Divorce Is Genetic! by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 14, 2018
it's not genetic. it's just that they are comfortable with the practice. it's like women from a certain part of the country who are known to encourage their daughters to travel abroad for prostitution. every tribe has its own funny characters

1 Like

Re: Seems Divorce Is Genetic! by coolestofall(m): 12:57pm On Apr 14, 2018
If divorces rnt so complicated mostly because of kids n what relatives might say, I'll bet 90% of married couples would b divorced already.

You c, its just d way animals r wired.

1 Like

Re: Seems Divorce Is Genetic! by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 14, 2018
Divorce cant be genetic!
Re: Seems Divorce Is Genetic! by bukky1: 10:47am On Apr 15, 2018
I see.
But what is the probability that my brother who intends marrying from that linage will end up being a divorcee?
Re: Seems Divorce Is Genetic! by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 15, 2018
Since they Proverbial saying state that Blood is Thicker than Water, then I have no option than to agree with the OP.

1 Like

Re: Seems Divorce Is Genetic! by Espada10: 11:12am On Apr 15, 2018
OneSentence:
it's not genetic. it's just that they are comfortable with the practice. it's like women from a certain part of the country who are known to encourage their daughters to travel abroad for prostitution. every tribe has its own funny characters

That is so true..it is just how some tribes roll ..It is not about being a feminist or strong..It is just they roll..there ancestors all roll the same way..they see it as a way of life..I know of even some tribes that will offer their wives or daughters to you to sleep with, if you visit them. .they see it as nothing ..It is part of their culture.
Re: Seems Divorce Is Genetic! by Mandrake007(m): 11:45am On Apr 15, 2018
Nothing lasts forever,marriages,courtships and relationships aren't supposed to last a lifetime rather for a while..

(1) (Reply)

Notice To Women / Royal Wedding.. Takeaways / Sponsoring A Naija Lady To School Is A Waste Of Money!a Must Read!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.