Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Different Sets Of People You Always Find On Nairaland - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Different Sets Of People You Always Find On Nairaland (1838 Views)

12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With / After 17-yrs Barreness Mother Deliveres Sets Of Twins / Lady Sets Her Best Friend Up And Leaks Her Unclad Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Different Sets Of People You Always Find On Nairaland by roarik(f): 11:00pm On Mar 27, 2018
comment reader..dats where i fall to wink
Re: Different Sets Of People You Always Find On Nairaland by Nedfed(m): 11:04pm On Mar 27, 2018
roarik:
comment reader..dats where i fall to
wink

For real?
Well, gud 4 u
Re: Different Sets Of People You Always Find On Nairaland by philcz(m): 11:11pm On Mar 27, 2018
cheesy cheesy Don't forget the 'Nurse Eliza' cheesy cheesy
Re: Different Sets Of People You Always Find On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 27, 2018
This is a perfect description of ukjerry
Nedfed:
6. Just 2 read comments only
Those that belong to dis category hardly comment dey only come online to read, likes or shares. They are Anonymous.
Re: Different Sets Of People You Always Find On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 27, 2018
Biacan is the reigning FTC champion
Nedfed:
1. FTC people
This sets of people are always online 24hrs on nairaland not dat many has better tins to talk but purposely because of the benefits attached to it as claimed by the owner Seun. Dos in this categories knws themself I won't mention names grin

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: Different Sets Of People You Always Find On Nairaland by Divay22(f): 12:12am On Mar 28, 2018
The savage ones..
If you think too much about what they say, you might cause harm yourself

I'm coming
Re: Different Sets Of People You Always Find On Nairaland by marvin906(m): 7:12am On Mar 28, 2018
kingkakaone:

Marvin u belong to those oppressing smallies.
That small boy u always use as ur meme is crying for help, please retire him.

grin grin
e contract never expire
Re: Different Sets Of People You Always Find On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 28, 2018
marvin906:

grin grin e contract never expire
Just kill d boy
Re: Different Sets Of People You Always Find On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 28, 2018
DonPiiko:
This is a perfect description of ukjerry
lol

Who says I don't comment??
Re: Different Sets Of People You Always Find On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 28, 2018
You don't joor, boring girl
ukjerry:

lol

Who says I don't comment??

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Mtn Double Data Is No More Working / If You Want to Marry a Good Wife & Sexually Satisfy Her, Come In Here [Picture] / Romangoddess Wishes Fans Happy New Year With Open Boobs Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.