Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,747 members, 7,813,453 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable (26255 Views)

Why Tinubu Decided To Clip Aregbesola’s Wings - The Cable / Theophilus Danjuma Says Yoruba People Not Helping Matters In Nigeria / Theophilus Danjuma’s Son Proposes To Louise Green, His White Fiancee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:50pm On Mar 27, 2018
dokyOloye:
I work with a lot of very educated middle belt Christians and while they may not be very violent towards Igbos,they still passionately hate Igbos.
I didn't say 'dislike',I said hate.
Even after all the southern Kaduna and Agatu massacre last year,these same ppl were rejoicing when the same hausa/Fulani led army were in their campaign of murder in the south east in the name of python dance.
They only recovered their sense since this year when fulani intensified their killings.
Only my strong Catholic background will let me give half a fork but as an Igbo man,I don't give a fork.
They can all perish for all I care
Can you imagine? And someone, probably a Moro.n will keep on disturbing my peace that their statement, "Nigeria Will Be Great" undecided chukwu ekwekwana ihe ojoo sad

Lastly, don't give any fork at all

3 Likes

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by Sctests: 2:50pm On Mar 27, 2018
rabzy:

The east was hard hit because that was the theartre of the war, the battlefield took place in the igbo and efik/ibibio land. The next palce that was hit hard was midwest, why because some skirmishes took place there when the Biafrans invaded and also when the Nigerian army push back, you think innocent midwesterners didnt die?

If the biafran push got to Lagos and Ibadan, you think there wont be millions of innocent casualties? When Bianfran B-26 bomber bombed Marina, Apapa and the bombs that exploded at the cinema in Yaba, do you think it was soldiers that were dying in those places, biafran bombers bomb lagos before the incompetent Nigerian officers knew they should also have planes. Makurdi and Kano was also bombed. Biafran had total air superiority during the early stages and they were picking any desired target.

A test of sincerity for you- Who fired the first shot that officially marked the beginning of the war, nigeria or Biafra?

The answer to thar question will tell us your thought process and even your tribe.

3 Likes

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by Sctests: 3:00pm On Mar 27, 2018
Bobbybube:

You are a bastard son of a thousand fathers. A fool with no nation. You're a waste of semen and a shame to your slaved forefathers.
How can a sane individual spew such rubbish. I recommend you should be banned because your comments which are clearly falsehood are only geared towards more national strife.
FACTS:
1: Red cross planes were targerted by the Nigerian army.
2:Awolowo encouraged and spearheaded the food blockade openly.
3:What is the logic in starving your citizens, your soldiers and by extension yourself during a war so that you will receive pity.
4:Any reports and claims you made are clearly false. The Nigeria-Biafra war was the first to followed extensively by the media and international bodies since WW2. It was even debated in the American congress. No one ever spewed such rubbish about Ojukwu if not he would have been charged to the ICC as a war criminal.
5: it's Igbo not yiibo.

Next time before such baseless claims and allegations support them with facts and documents. And i am not talking about doctored ones.

He is y0ruba, their stock in trade is historical lies and revisionism.And when you frustrate and counter them, they tag you 'hateful'.

An Afro-brazilian friend here in Aussie denied his ethnic links with the yoruba when I showed him how libelious, dishonest, and unscrupulous they can be.

It's just sad. Just watch how he will respond to you again trying to perpetuate his lies and fables.

6 Likes

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by perez100: 3:15pm On Mar 27, 2018
Over 300 children camped in one primary school in my home town (Umuahia) were bombed to death.

3 Likes

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by Sctests: 3:16pm On Mar 27, 2018
AnanseK:

Agreed that the Federation of Nigeria went into coma on January 15, 1966 but it's the extreme of hypocrisy to say that this was an accident. A well organizational and implemented evil by tribal clique trained as Nigerian army officers was never and cannot be an accident. Nzeugwu in Ksduna and Ifeajuna and his tribal murderer colleagues in lagos were out to kill all non igbo senior political leaders and all non igbo senior military officers in a well organised and very wicked ethnic cleansing frenzy. And they did in the first time, the bloodiest and evil inhuman atrocious coup in Nigeria. Those igbo officers taught the west Africa the crime of violent removal of elected governance. 50 years on, No one has yrt equalled the igbo coup in its horror and criminality . This was the beginning and we shall always remind those who desparately want to rewrite history. It was never an accident. As for the octagenerian decorated general and war lord , T.Y. Danjuma, the euphoric reception of his call to anarchy is only a transient matter , we are all transient anyway . The intrepid oil millionaire General has passed thru many controversies including the violent death of Aguiyi Ironsi which is now temporarily forgotten as we celebrate the latest heroic feat in firm of speech from Danjuma. But I will advise the celebrants to go and find out what Danjuma''s multibillion Dollar empire is owing Nigeria and the request been made for payment. Danjuma like present Deputy senate president , would rather see the destruction of Nigeria than return what doesn't legally belong to them back to us - Nigerians.

You are clutching straws mr muslim fulani.
So you now suddenly remember Danjuma's atrocities against Ironsi which you all commited together?

You now suddenly remember the oil billions he has been swallowing? Why not tell us how he is 'hiding Billions in his soakaway' because he has threatened the efficacy of the 'one north' curse?

Now to the Jan 15 coup. Why did you forget to mention names of fulani and yoruba officers like Lt. Saleh Sambo, Lt. Tijani katsina, Maj. Ademoyega, Capt. Adeleke, Lt Kpera Capt. Olafimihan etc who were all part and parcel of the Jan 15 coup.

Did you develop conditional amnesia in your quest to tag the coup an 'Igbo coup'?

Your days of revisionism are over. Truth has taken over and catching up with you real fast.

9 Likes

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by BiafraIShere(m): 3:34pm On Mar 27, 2018
InfiniteLoopx:

Just pray herdsmen don't shift focus to the east. The military, as the general said, is compromised; don't forget that Nimbo youths were rounded up and locked up in Umuhia prison, when delibrating on how best to protect themselves.
And you think that there are no herdsmen in the East already or why do you think they haven't really gone on a killing spree like they have been doing in the NE, MB and lately SW? I am not saying that it will never occur in the East rather, what I'm saying is that those sponsoring it clearly understands the risk and possible upheaval it will cause. Considering the no love lost scenario between Igbos and ab.okis, any serial killings in the SE will certainly be greeted with reprisals, which will escalate both in the North and East. Once that happens it will be difficult to bring under control and Nigeria will become history, this is what the Hausa/fulani are afraid of because they still want one Nigeria desperately. Igbos will win the propaganda war in the international community because that is where it will be fought since there is no standing army and defined borders or a central leader unlike in 1967. Believe me, SE&SS is the last places the fulani herdsmen will attack massively and that will depend if they are successful in the SW.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by rabzy: 3:36pm On Mar 27, 2018
Sctests:

A test of sincerity for you- Who fired the first shot that officially marked the beginning of the war, nigeria or Biafra?

The answer to that question will tell us your thought process and even your tribe.

It wont tell you jack about my tribe, why must everything revolve around someone's tribe. lets keep the discussion free of those shackles.

It's like saying who fired the shot that killed archduke ferdinald of Austria which led to the world war 1, you can name the guy but a number of incidents led to the shot fired by the serb.
But to answer you, the Nigerian army started what they termed 'police action' at Garkem and obudu in the Ogoja sector, but provocative actions have started much earlier.
Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by emmysoftyou: 3:43pm On Mar 27, 2018
rabzy:

Thats a newspaper link.
http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=qQZdAAAAIBAJ&sjid=FloNAAAAIBAJ&dq=lagos%20bombed&pg=795%2C2201295
There are also dispatches by foreign missions in Nigeria that mentioned it, and i have personally spoken with people who saw the bomb blast in Lagos.
oga what kind of link is this? I didn't see where yaba cinema and marina was bombed. They only said a plane suspected to be from the break away bomb apapa dock.
Re you sure the north is not trying to provoked the west by making them fight hard against biafran?

Remember in 1944, second World War, the Britain painted the German plane to attacked the USA so that they can hit harder on Germany. The plans was successful cos the Germans were defeated by the USA.
The evil north had use or deceived you guys to think we bombed Lagos State meanwhile it's a strategic to fool the west.

Pls I need better link, not this one you provided for me.

Thank you.
Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by Sctests: 3:47pm On Mar 27, 2018
rabzy:

It wont tell you jack about my tribe, why must everything revolve around someone's tribe. lets keep the discussion free of those shackles.

It's like saying who fired the shot that killed archduke ferdinald of Austria which led to the world war 1, you can name the guy but a number of incidents led to the shot fired by the serb.
But to answer you, the Nigerian army started what they termed 'police action' at Garkem and obudu in the Ogoja sector, but provocative actions have started much earlier.

You can pretend all you want but Tribe remains an important issue in political discourse in that failed state.

Now let me prove it to you If an Igbo man or an IPOB member had made the remarks against the fulanis, he would have been dismissed as a diagruntled element, your army generals will be sipping their wine without giving a care but today they are running helter-skelter because Gen Danjuma one of their have exposed them.
Danjuma didn't say anything different from Igbos and IPOB have been saying about fulanis.

Tribe is important that's why when you read articles you rush down to find out the tribe of the writer before we decide to agree with him or dismiss him.

You see, you are not sincere that's why you are hiding your tribe so you air your opinion and paint it with the garb of 'pseudo-objectivity' but nonetheless from your comment so far, I can wager a guess about your tribe with some level of accuracy.
I can start accurately by saying you are not Igbo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by ZombieTAMER: 4:28pm On Mar 27, 2018
fk002:

Nigeria is still one and it shall continue to be one...

Tell me why it should be one
Are you one of those enjoying the killings and hunger in the land?

2 Likes

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by rabzy: 4:52pm On Mar 27, 2018
Sctests:

You can pretend all you want but Tribe remains an important issue in political discourse in that failed state.

Now let me prove it to you If an Igbo man or an IPOB member had made the remarks against the fulanis, he would have been dismissed as a diagruntled element, your army generals will be sipping their wine without giving a care but today they are running helter-skelter because Gen Danjuma one of their have exposed them.
Danjuma didn't say anything different from Igbos and IPOB have been saying about fulanis.

Tribe is important that's why when you read articles you rush down to find out the tribe of the writer before we decide to agree with him or dismiss him.

You see, you are not sincere that's why you are hiding your tribe so you air your opinion and paint it with the garb of 'pseudo-objectivity' but nonetheless from your comment so far, I can wager a guess about your tribe with some level of accuracy.
I can start accurately by saying you are not Igbo.

of course for tribalists facts are based on tribes and not facts, and its not everyone you can lump into into that pot. Adulterers believe everyone is an adulterer, that doesnt make it true no matter the prevalence of adultery.
my views does not define my tribe and there are ibos who didnt support the biafran war and who still does not support Kanu, and there are yorubas who fought in the biafran army and many today still support biafran secession, maybe they are all pretenders.
Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by SouthEastFacts: 6:00pm On Mar 27, 2018
OnyeOGA:

bro, stop telling us about religion because They are different from us. The day that Biafra will be restored, i will surely take revenge once i gain political power. The death of my brothers(My fellow igbos) can never be in vain. Nobody or anything can change my mind.
Respect to my grandfather who sacrificed his life because of gaining freedom from those vultures up north in the contraption called Nigeria.
Ise!
Leave northern christians out your maddness.
Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by SouthEastFacts: 6:02pm On Mar 27, 2018
Nwaohafia1:

You have started again oooo. Charity begins at home and not in amother man's house.
It is my project. It is my money. What I saw in Katsina against Christians are unspeakable.

1 Like

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by SouthEastFacts: 6:03pm On Mar 27, 2018
unknownsolja:

attention seeking little kid..who cares
Ok. What next?
Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by SouthEastFacts: 6:05pm On Mar 27, 2018
obrigado080:
Start going ASAP, no need for any announcement.
If u need cash, I can give u.
Thanks. Do anything within your power to help any Northern Christian you can find anywhere. They are vulnerable.
Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by SouthEastFacts: 6:12pm On Mar 27, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
You are truly one of problems facing the Igbo's, has the people you are trying to help apologized for the crimes they committed against your people in the first place?

If you happen to be my brother, I'll just dis-brother you straight away without giving it a second thought. You are a big sellout to the Igbo's
Thank God you are not my brother. My family is in support of what I am doing. This wickedness you guys are displaying here is foreign to Ndi Igbo. We are not known for this kind of bitterness. For the records, I love Igbo and everything she represents more than you. Believe me, Northern Christians are going to be the centre of Biafran foreign policy in Africa. You don't know more than NK.

2 Likes

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by SouthEastFacts: 6:24pm On Mar 27, 2018
Ikechuob:

You're a gullible :-. No offense. Need who's help? Did they think of the children when they killed igbo children in cold blood. Did they?
Read your fucking history.
Problem with some of you igbos is that you give aid to those that don't deserve it. Smh
Biafra is a beacon of hope to the hopeless and a lamp to those who are held in darkness, a might axe to grant freedom to the oppressed. This is the vision of Kanu's Biafra. This is the Bia Fara Principle of Nnamdi Kanu. I don't know the version of Biafra you are subscribing to.

2 Likes

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by SouthEastFacts: 6:25pm On Mar 27, 2018
kanubiafra:
WHO'S HELP ? WHICH NORTHERN CHRISTIANS ? SAME CHRISTIANS WHO FOUGHT THE WAR FOR NORTHERN MUSLIM? SAME PEOPLE ACTED ONE NORTH AT THE LAST ELECTIONS THAT HAD A SOUTHERN CHRISTIAN CANDIDATE ? THE NOW NEED US? OUR HELP FOR WHAT? LET THEM KEEP SHOUTING ONE NORTH
Biafra is a beacon of hope to the hopeless and a lamp to those who are held in darkness, a might axe to grant freedom to the oppressed. This is the vision of Kanu's Biafra. This is the Bia Fara Principle of Nnamdi Kanu. I don't know the version of Biafra you are subscribing to.

1 Like

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by mikolo80: 7:49pm On Mar 27, 2018
why not
are you afraid that few igbos believe the crap coming form you and would rather sue for peace
horsepower101:

Knock yourself out but keep it private and don't try to involve igbos in your personal adventures.

Regardless I wish for your safety.
Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by mikolo80: 7:50pm On Mar 27, 2018
who are you to judge who desrves anything
so you rather see the world burn instead of promote peace?
so much anger consuming you
Ikechuob:

You're a gullible :-. No offense. Need who's help? Did they think of the children when they killed igbo children in cold blood. Did they?
Read your fucking history.
Problem with some of you igbos is that you give aid to those that don't deserve it. Smh
Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by mikolo80: 7:51pm On Mar 27, 2018
OritaIbadan:
I wish the southwest could summon up courage and push for disintegeration of this country, I dont see things working out anytime soon
why
you think our elders don't like oyel moni
not courage but oyel moni keeping us together
Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by mikolo80: 7:53pm On Mar 27, 2018
how do expect one nigeria after twins were killed before mary slessor
how do you expect one biafra with osu caste atrocities?
think bfor you talk
BeeBeeOoh:
How do you expect this fraud called "Nigeria" fashioned by Britain to be one after all these atrocities against the Igbo's? How do you expect the Igbo's to forget just like that? How do you expect the Igbo's to start loving Nigeria all of a sudden? How do you expect me to love Nigeria?

This war criminal called "Yakubu Gowon" will surely die a miserable death after he must have watched his people feel what the Igbo's felt from 1967-1970.

THE SUN MUST BE SET AT THE DAWN
Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by mikolo80: 7:55pm On Mar 27, 2018
horsepower101:

That's why I look at igbos who try to be one Nigeria with these evil people as fools. They haven't even apologized for their atrocities and some of them taunt igbos with it.

Yet you see some foolish igbos fighting for one Nigeria.
dia lives depend on it
not everyone has govt job like you
some need to trade in other lands to survive
Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by mikolo80: 7:55pm On Mar 27, 2018
and you think 774 nigera will stop the looting and subjugation
jchioma:
One Nigeria is a farce, contrived by the interests of the elites to keep the masses in subjudication while they carry on looting of our resources.
Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by OnyeOGA(m): 9:45pm On Mar 27, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

Leave northern christians out your maddness.
bro, abeg pack one side o.
Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by InfiniteLoopx: 11:10pm On Mar 27, 2018
BiafraIShere:
And you think that there are no herdsmen in the East already or why do you think they haven't really gone on a killing spree like they have been doing in the NE, MB and lately SW? I am not saying that it will never occur in the East rather, what I'm saying is that those sponsoring it clearly understands the risk and possible upheaval it will cause. Considering the no love lost scenario between Igbos and ab.okis, any serial killings in the SE will certainly be greeted with reprisals, which will escalate both in the North and East. Once that happens it will be difficult to bring under control and Nigeria will become history, this is what the Hausa/fulani are afraid of because they still want one Nigeria desperately. Igbos will win the propaganda war in the international community because that is where it will be fought since there is no standing army and defined borders or a central leader unlike in 1967. Believe me, SE&SS is the last places the fulani herdsmen will attack massively and that will depend if they are successful in the SW.
You are naive. You don't know that the ultimate target is the south east, expecially the Nnsuka hills, and Ebonyi low land. Forget about the detour, its more like a smoke screen. Just pray that there is a political solution to the whole problem, because right now, we are the most disadvantaged, except otherwise.
Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by Nobody: 6:50am On Mar 28, 2018
Bobbybube:

You are a bastard son of a thousand fathers. A fool with no nation. You're a waste of semen and a shame to your slaved forefathers.
How can a sane individual spew such rubbish. I recommend you should be banned because your comments which are clearly falsehood are only geared towards more national strife.
FACTS:
1: Red cross planes were targerted by the Nigerian army.
2:Awolowo encouraged and spearheaded the food blockade openly.
3:What is the logic in starving your citizens, your soldiers and by extension yourself during a war so that you will receive pity.
4:Any reports and claims you made are clearly false. The Nigeria-Biafra war was the first to followed extensively by the media and international bodies since WW2. It was even debated in the American congress. No one ever spewed such rubbish about Ojukwu if not he would have been charged to the ICC as a war criminal.
5: it's Igbo not yiibo.

Next time before such baseless claims and allegations support them with facts and documents. And i am not talking about doctored ones.

Here is the outright display of emotional outbursts Yiibos are known for. You have recounted, in your itemized lists of nonsenses, stories told by your fathers and mothers without conducting any personal readings.

I won’t get in the gutter with you, the insults you’ve flung around are reflective of your parenting and backgrounds.

If you can read, here you go:

According to Robert Goldstein, the foreign public relations expert Ojukwu contracted to launder Biafra’s image to the outside world, by refusing to allow food aid through the land borders, the Biafran war chief contributed to the death of thousands of starving Biafran children during the three-year Nigerian civil war.

Goldstein wrote: ”It is inconceivable to me that you would stop the feeding of thousands of your countrymen (under auspicies of world organizations such as the International Red Cross, World Council of Churches and many more) via a land corridor which is the only practical way to bring in food to help at this time. It is inconceivable to me that men of good faith would try to twist world opinion in such a manner as to deceive people into believing that the starvation and hunger that is consuming ‘Biafra’ is a plot of Britain, Nigeria and others to commit genocide.

”I cannot in all conscience serve you any longer. Nor can I be a party to suppressing the fact that your starving thousands have the food, medicine and milk available to them…..it can and is ready to be delivered through international organizations to you. Only your constant refusal has stopped its delivery.”

You then appeared before the various Heads of State and representatives of the OAU at Niamey in Niger. I fully expected you to at least accept the world help that was offered your starving throngs. However, you delayed, hoping to use these unfortunates with world sympathy on their side as a tool to further your ambition to achieve war concessions at the upcoming peace talks in Addis Ababa. Thus innocent victims continue to perish needlessly of starvation, the most agonising death that can befall any living creature.

This was incredible to me. I am now convinced that I have been used by you and your cabinet to help in military adventures of your origin….using your starving hordes as hostages to negotiate a victory.

It is inconceivable to me that you would stop the feeding of thousands of your countrymen (under auspicies of world organizations such as the International Red Cross, World Council of Churches and many more) via a land corridor which is the only practical way to bring in food to help at this time. It is inconceivable to me that men of good faith would try to twist world opinion in such a manner as to deceive people into believing that the starvation and hunger that is consuming ‘Biafra’ is a plot of Britain, Nigeria and others to commit genocide.

See: https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2017/06/01/historical-excursion-ojukwu-starved-thousands-biafran-children-death/

Attached screenshots:

1. https://books.google.com.ng/books?id=tTqYAAAAQBAJ&pg=PA25&dq=Robert+Goldstein+biafra&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi8vo2hpI7aAhXFw6YKHahbC-wQ6AEIJzAB#v=onepage&q&f=true

2. https://books.google.com.ng/books?id=ocWsAQAAQBAJ&pg=PT514&dq=Robert+Goldstein+biafra&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi8vo2hpI7aAhXFw6YKHahbC-wQ6AEIPDAF#v=onepage&q&f=true

3. https://books.google.com.ng/books?id=p4nfAAAAMAAJ&q=Robert+Goldstein+nigeria&dq=Robert+Goldstein+nigeria&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiz6obPo47aAhVjKpoKHcE-Cy8Q6AEIJzAB

Next time you want to engage folks, please work on your use of English. In addition, learn to present documents or facts as you have called them before requesting them from other people.

You exude the Yiibo logic way too much - excessive emotional outbursts and then the sense of entitlement. You want from others but won’t provide any. Smh.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by Nobody: 6:53am On Mar 28, 2018
Sctests:

He is y0ruba, their stock in trade is historical lies and revisionism.And when you frustrate and counter them, they tag you 'hateful'.

An Afro-brazilian friend here in Aussie denied his ethnic links with the yoruba when I showed him how libelious, dishonest, and unscrupulous they can be.

It's just sad. Just watch how he will respond to you again trying to perpetuate his lies and fables.

First of all, screw you & your inaginary Afro-Brazilian friend. grin. Yiibos, forever playing victim when the generational lies you have become mentally attached to are threatened.

No, what is actually sad is that these facts have been out there for so long but you folks will never read. You lot just get on the internet and type/circulate nonsense thinking there won’t be anyone to call it out.
Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by Afonjas: 8:40am On Mar 28, 2018
poseidon12:
Nwabobo, thanks a bunch for posting this article from The Cable.
I didn't know about Chris Mayrock and Steve Jobs support for us in Biafra. God bless their souls. Whites are generally closer to God than blacks. I used to view Whites as racist generally, until my room mate in college in US, who is White told me about how his mom made him and his siblings donate food and clothings to be sent to the starving children in Biafra. His mom would scold them for wasting food while children are starving to death in Biafra. I felt eternally grateful.
Nigeria will never recover from the civil war as long as they keep living in denial of the atrocities they committed against Biafra.
I forgive Gowon, Danjuma and co. But Karma is real.
We should always strive to be on the side of truth. That war should not have happened. Gowon and Co should have kept to the Aburi Accord.
Buhari and the Fulani seem bent on leading Nigeria into the second and final civil war which will definitely lead to the disintegration of Nigeria. It is good that an influential person like Danjuma is speaking out. More people like him need to speak out so that Buhari will not succeed in finally destroying Nigeria.

Steve Job is became an atheist when he saw the images of starved Biafran kids
Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by BiafraIShere(m): 8:42am On Mar 28, 2018
InfiniteLoopx:

You are naive. You don't know that the ultimate target is the south east, expecially the Nnsuka hills, and Ebonyi low land. Forget about the detour, its more like a smoke screen. Just pray that there is a political solution to the whole problem, because right now, we are the most disadvantaged, except otherwise.
I thought I was dealing with someone who is enlightened, never knew you are a juvenile albeit an ignorant one at that. Bye and please don't quote me again because I won't dignify you with a response.
Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by Afonjas: 8:48am On Mar 28, 2018
greypencils:
The East was hard hit. The war didnt go beyond Benin-Ore road for Yoruba's. The north felt nothing. No Yoruba child died, no northern child died. I still have pictures of my grandfather's tenant's Igbo children that died during the war. I grew up knowing this stories because my aunts and uncles were all in sapele. We can never live in peace until we realise that we were wrong, our leaders were wrong to see war as a final solution. They surely would suffer for their sins. Innocent people died, people who had no business with the war died.

Don't mind that idiot
Biafran soldiers didn't kill the Efik Ibibio,
Cross River and Akwaibom where in fully support of Biafra and fought for Biafra with the Igbo's against Nigeria,
Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by Afonjas: 8:57am On Mar 28, 2018
emmysoftyou:
oga this your assumptions is the biggest lie so far from this thread.

All what you said is not close to whatever they believe.
The Hausa and Fulani including middle belt had been living together before the coming of Nigeria.
Don't bring emotive defense here.

Which middle belt? Unless you meant already conquered Niger State and others, go check the map of the Fulani(Uthman Danfodio) conquered territory and know where they are fighting next to conquer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Katsina North Senatorial EIection: Kaita Vs Kaita (Brothers Battle For Senate) / Twitter Has Apologised To Buhari Regime With A Promise To Follow Orders – Malami / "We Have Been Abandoned": Soldiers Injured By Boko Haram Cries Out From Sick Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.