Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable (26265 Views)

Why Tinubu Decided To Clip Aregbesola’s Wings - The Cable / Theophilus Danjuma Says Yoruba People Not Helping Matters In Nigeria / Theophilus Danjuma’s Son Proposes To Louise Green, His White Fiancee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by InfiniteLoopx: 10:05am On Mar 28, 2018
BiafraIShere:
I thought I was dealing with someone who is enlightened, never knew you are a juvenile albeit an ignorant one at that. Bye and please don't quote me again because I won't dignify you with a response.

Don't ever in your life call me a juvenile again. You guys bury your heads deep in your illusive and unrealistic doctrine, without giving room to realities on ground. Your likes are the problem of ndi’Igbo. Believing on hearsay and self-deceptive mind-repetition as if it can stand ground when confronted with reality. Why should I expect a responce from you, since its still going to be the same old bullshit lies you have been telling yourself. Just get the fuvk off man angry If not for the fact that I want to preserve this moniker, I would have gracefully tagg you an idiot. Don't you think you are one?
Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by AnanseK(m): 8:54pm On Mar 28, 2018
Sctests:

You are clutching straws mr muslim fulani.
So you now suddenly remember Danjuma's atrocities against Ironsi which you all commited together?

You now suddenly remember the oil billions he has been swallowing? Why not tell us how he is 'hiding Billions in his soakaway' because he has threatened the efficacy of the 'one north' curse?

Now to the Jan 15 coup. Why did you forget to mention names of fulani and yoruba officers like Lt. Saleh Sambo, Lt. Tijani katsina, Maj. Ademoyega, Capt. Adeleke, Lt Kpera Capt. Olafimihan etc who were all part and parcel of the Jan 15 coup.

Did you develop conditional amnesia in your quest to tag the coup an 'Igbo coup'?

Your days of revisionism are over. Truth has taken over and catching up with you real fast.

Despite your struggle to rewrite history the fact remains
: Those who led us to war are Majors Chukwuma Nzeogu, Emmanuel Ifeajuna, Donatus Okafor, Christian Anuforo, Capt Nwobosi etc - who in cold blood, murdered their brother Officers of Northern Nigeria (Brigadier Maimalari, Col. Kur Mohammed, Lt. Col Yakubu Pam, Lt. Col Abogo Largem) and Western Nigeria (Brigadier Samuel Ademulegun along with his pregnant wife, Col. Ralph Shodeinde) origins - including their Pregnant wives.
And also killed Northern and Western Region Political leaders (Premier Sardauna, Premier Akintola, Prime Minister Tafawa Balewa)

Those who led us to war are those as Mr. Nwafor Orizu, President of the Nigerian Senate who as acting President, handed over power Maj. Gen JTU Aguyi-Ironsi despite the fact that the remnant of the Balewa cabinet had nominated Alhaji Zanna Bukar Dipcharima to act as Prime Minister in the absence of Balewa who was at that time missing.
But instead of swearing in Dipcharima, Nwafor Orizu "invited" Ironsi an Igbo like himself, to take over power.

Those who led us to war, are people like Professor Ben Nwabueze, then a young lawyer who, against the advice and protestation of the Northern region, advised the General Ironsi to promulgate the abnoxious decree 34 which unified the civil service of the Federation in order to give advantage to Igbos of Eastern Nigeria.

Those who led us to civil war are those Easterners who advised Ironsi that it is ok after Igbo officers have massacred 90% of senior Officer Corps of Northern origin, to now appoint 10 Army commamders 8 of whom are Igbos.
Those who led Nigeria to civil war were those who advised Ironsi that it is ok in a promotion exercise of Army officers for 90% of those promoted to be Igbo officers!

Those are part of the factors that led to the civil war. The problem leading up to the civil war did not start with the pogroms or Aburi.

It was rooted in the cowardly behaviour of certain Igbo officers, along with the acquiescent conduct of the Igbo Senate President who handed over power to Igbo General instead of swearing in a Northern Acting Prime Minister.

If we must rehash those unfortunate events, then we must truthfully narrate them as they happened.

It was an unfortunate period of Nigeria's history. And we must not re-write history to suit a false narrative.

3 Likes

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by Uchek(m): 5:32am On Mar 29, 2018
[b][/b]You are a Yorubaman. Stop embarassing yourself in public. Nigeria is a nation of tribes. It is a mere geographical expression according to Awolowo in 1947. It still remains a geographical expression in 2018. The mere fact that you bring up pedestrian arguments to side step the thrust of this posting: inhumanity of the civil and the atrocities committed against the Igbos with the active collaboration of the Yorubas who are now calling for true federalism and resource control which was whole essense of ABURI ACCORD.

I felt like vomitting when l read yourr statement:" there are Ibos who did't support Biafran War and still does not support Kanu and there Yorubas who fought in the Biafran Army"

First of all, comparing Biafran War to Kanu's quest is the height of false equivalency which average Yoruba man proudly wallows in. It is also an insult on the memory of the tens of thousand innocent people massacred in the pogrom in the north for which no one was arrested or punished by Gowon's adminitration. Kanu's demand for restructuring Nigeria was not preceded by pogroms so it is intellectually dishonest to equate the two issues.

Second, your argument that not all Igbos supported Biafra is pedestrian. I suggest you invest time and effort to read literatures on Biafra. I have so many ebooks on Biafran Civil War. I can make it available to you,at no cost, to educate yourself on Biafra. Almost 100% of Igbos supported Biafra. The creme-dela-creme of Igbos fought (and lost) for Biafra's existence. On the other hand, Yorubas who fought for Biafra are infinitesimal - especially Yorubas in the army who fought for Biafra had no choice. They could not return to Lagos. They would have being arrested by Gowon for their role in the January coup. Almost 100% Yorubas supported Awolowo's role in the civil war and they still do ,50 years after the end of the war. That is why when you criticize Awo's role in the war they go into frenzy with a knee-jerk reaction.

Why I Fought On The Side Of Ojukwu, Biafra – Lt Fola Oyewole - PM News January 9, 2016

Retired Lt. Fola Oyewole, a former Nigerian military officer of the Yoruba stock, fought on the side of Biafra during the civil war. Before then, the 77-year old was imprisoned in Lagos and Enugu because of his role in the first coup 50 years ago but was released by late Lt Col Ojukwu.

Q: In your book, you wrote that after the coup, you were detained in Lagos and then transferred to the East but Ojukwu released you. We wonder why you didn’t run away?

A: Where do you want to run to? In Nigeria I was absolutely persona non grata, is it heaven you want to run to? Apart from that I and other Yoruba colleagues had the fortune of having a chat with Chief Obafemi Awolowo when he came to the East. He and leaders of south east I cant remember all of them. On behalf of Nigeria, they came to plead with Ojukwu and we had the fortune of meeting him (Awo) because my late uncle, M. A. Oyewole was Awo’s friend. So when he was leaving Lagos, he jokingly told him, you must come back with my son. So when he came to the east, Awo started looking for me. Eventually he left a message where I would meet him and I did. I told my colleagues and we all went and we saw him and in the course of the discussion, we did ask if we could come home and he said ‘not now, don’t try it’. So what do you do? And the easterners were not chasing us, so why not stay where you are accepted? So we stayed.

Q: You didn’t run away. But why did you decide to fight on the side of Biafra?

A: Now there was a trade I learnt- that is soildiering. What will I be doing in Biafra if I did not fight? I only practiced my trade. It is as simple as that. You could not just be walking around town doing nothing.

Q: But Ojukwu asked people who wanted to leave to go to the federal side..

A: That is before the war. If you remember early 1966 before the war till late 66 during the pogrom, by the time the war started, non easterners were in the east, they had not gone.

Q: In the book you said you do not believe in secession.

A: Yes.

Q: Despite that, you wrote in your book that Ojukwu had genuine grievances, yet you fought on Biafran secessionist side, help us reconcile those positions…

A: You might have your objections but the powers that be, this was what they wanted, you have no choice. Mark you, I was not the only one who, given the chance, didn’t believe in secession, more so because we were not ready, we did not have enough arms. We had manpower, yes, credible manpower was there, but manpower alone doesn’t do it.

Q: You were at a point, according to your book, with Captain Adeleke, another Yoruba soldier, who was he?

A: He was a colleague. He is the one who said he wanted to consult the family and we were friends, we both worked in Apapa before the crisis.

Q: I want you to describe what happened to other Yoruba people or non-Igbo who fought on the Biafra’s side – Lt Col. Victor Banjo, Major Wale Ademoyega, then Major Kaduna Nzeogwu an Igbo from Opanam in Delta?

A: They were detained like myself, and Nzeogwu was detained, that was a common factor.

Q: In your book, you applauded Ojukwu’s performance in Aburi, explain to us what actually happened because there is this argument that he bamboozled Gowon.

A: If you listen to the Aburi accord or the proceedings as a whole, you will duff your cap for Ojukwu whether he is a villain or whatever you want to call him, call him. He really dictated the pace of the discussion, he was prepared for it, he kind of put together all the things and if you listen, the moment he started talking, others kept quiet and when he finished, they will say ok, ok, ok. To give you a full grasp of what the theme was, you need to read the comment of the super perm sec who led us to were we are today.

Q: Was it Philip Asiodu?

A: The group – Asiodu, and the rest. Their recommendations, what they brought back from Aburi was agreed to be implemented but when they came here they tore it to pieces.

Q: Ok, was after the agreement was signed in Aburi? They came back to Nigeria….

A: To put it in whatsoever you can say political implementation. They desired to analyse it, it was an agreement not suggestion, that’s where our problem sort of started.

Click here to READ FULL INTERVIEW ON TheNEWS
[http://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2016/01/fola-oyewole-my-link-with-first-coup-and-why-i-fought-on-biafran-side/]

[img][/img]

[sup][/sup]
rabzy:

of course for tribalists facts are based on tribes and not facts, and its not everyone you can lump into into that pot. Adulterers believe everyone is an adulterer, that doesnt make it true no matter the prevalence of adultery.
my views does not define my tribe and there are ibos who didnt support the biafran war and who still does not support Kanu, and there are yorubas who fought in the biafran army and many today still support biafran secession, maybe they are all pretenders.

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by Bobbybube(m): 6:28am On Mar 30, 2018
Y0ruba:

Here is the outright display of emotional outbursts Yiibos are known for. You have recounted, in your itemized lists of nonsenses, stories told by your fathers and mothers without conducting any personal readings.

I won’t get in the gutter with you, the insults you’ve flung around are reflective of your parenting and backgrounds.

If you can read, here you go:

See: https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2017/06/01/historical-excursion-ojukwu-starved-thousands-biafran-children-death/

Attached screenshots:

1. https://books.google.com.ng/books?id=tTqYAAAAQBAJ&pg=PA25&dq=Robert+Goldstein+biafra&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi8vo2hpI7aAhXFw6YKHahbC-wQ6AEIJzAB#v=onepage&q&f=true

2. https://books.google.com.ng/books?id=ocWsAQAAQBAJ&pg=PT514&dq=Robert+Goldstein+biafra&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi8vo2hpI7aAhXFw6YKHahbC-wQ6AEIPDAF#v=onepage&q&f=true

3. https://books.google.com.ng/books?id=p4nfAAAAMAAJ&q=Robert+Goldstein+nigeria&dq=Robert+Goldstein+nigeria&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiz6obPo47aAhVjKpoKHcE-Cy8Q6AEIJzAB

Next time you want to engage folks, please work on your use of English. In addition, learn to present documents or facts as you have called them before requesting them from other people.

You exude the Yiibo logic way too much - excessive emotional outbursts and then the sense of entitlement. You want from others but won’t provide any. Smh.

It is futile talking to you. You cannot judge a man based on comments from another man without proof. Robert Goldstein was most likely another man bought over by the Nigerian government and their British and Russian allies.
I will tell you that those claims are uncredible, have the fewest references and were obviously taken out of context.
I made a screenshot showing a glimpse of what actually transpired.
It was also stated that the Nigerian government targetted red cross flight.
I believe that any sane man should be wary of the trickery of his enemies in a war. Why should you allow your food to pass through their land? Can you guarantee its safety? What if they decide to attack through that corridor? Or mask themselves as red cross workers and carry out guerilla attacks and more massacres?
I rest my case. You can tell a lie a hundred times but that does not make it the truth. A man can call ojukwu murderer of his own poeple but that does not make it true.

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by rabzy: 12:57pm On Apr 02, 2018
Uchek:
[b][/b]You are a Yorubaman. Stop embarassing yourself in public. Nigeria is a nation of tribes. It is a mere geographical expression according to Awolowo in 1947. It still remains a geographical expression in 2018. The mere fact that you bring up pedestrian arguments to side step the thrust of this posting: inhumanity of the civil and the atrocities committed against the Igbos with the active collaboration of the Yorubas who are now calling for true federalism and resource control which was whole essense of ABURI ACCORD.

I felt like vomitting when l read yourr statement:" there are Ibos who did't support Biafran War and still does not support Kanu and there Yorubas who fought in the Biafran Army"

First of all, comparing Biafran War to Kanu's quest is the height of false equivalency which average Yoruba man proudly wallows in. It is also an insult on the memory of the tens of thousand innocent people massacred in the pogrom in the north for which no one was arrested or punished by Gowon's adminitration. Kanu's demand for restructuring Nigeria was not preceded by pogroms so it is intellectually dishonest to equate the two issues.

Second, your argument that not all Igbos supported Biafra is pedestrian. I suggest you invest time and effort to read literatures on Biafra. I have so many ebooks on Biafran Civil War. I can make it available to you,at no cost, to educate yourself on Biafra. Almost 100% of Igbos supported Biafra. The creme-dela-creme of Igbos fought (and lost) for Biafra's existence. On the other hand, Yorubas who fought for Biafra are infinitesimal - especially Yorubas in the army who fought for Biafra had no choice. They could not return to Lagos. They would have being arrested by Gowon for their role in the January coup. Almost 100% Yorubas supported Awolowo's role in the civil war and they still do ,50 years after the end of the war. That is why when you criticize Awo's role in the war they go into frenzy with a knee-jerk reaction.

Why I Fought On The Side Of Ojukwu, Biafra – Lt Fola Oyewole - PM News January 9, 2016

Retired Lt. Fola Oyewole, a former Nigerian military officer of the Yoruba stock, fought on the side of Biafra during the civil war. Before then, the 77-year old was imprisoned in Lagos and Enugu because of his role in the first coup 50 years ago but was released by late Lt Col Ojukwu.

Q: In your book, you wrote that after the coup, you were detained in Lagos and then transferred to the East but Ojukwu released you. We wonder why you didn’t run away?

A: Where do you want to run to? In Nigeria I was absolutely persona non grata, is it heaven you want to run to? Apart from that I and other Yoruba colleagues had the fortune of having a chat with Chief Obafemi Awolowo when he came to the East. He and leaders of south east I cant remember all of them. On behalf of Nigeria, they came to plead with Ojukwu and we had the fortune of meeting him (Awo) because my late uncle, M. A. Oyewole was Awo’s friend. So when he was leaving Lagos, he jokingly told him, you must come back with my son. So when he came to the east, Awo started looking for me. Eventually he left a message where I would meet him and I did. I told my colleagues and we all went and we saw him and in the course of the discussion, we did ask if we could come home and he said ‘not now, don’t try it’. So what do you do? And the easterners were not chasing us, so why not stay where you are accepted? So we stayed.

Q: You didn’t run away. But why did you decide to fight on the side of Biafra?

A: Now there was a trade I learnt- that is soildiering. What will I be doing in Biafra if I did not fight? I only practiced my trade. It is as simple as that. You could not just be walking around town doing nothing.

Q: But Ojukwu asked people who wanted to leave to go to the federal side..

A: That is before the war. If you remember early 1966 before the war till late 66 during the pogrom, by the time the war started, non easterners were in the east, they had not gone.

Q: In the book you said you do not believe in secession.

A: Yes.

Q: Despite that, you wrote in your book that Ojukwu had genuine grievances, yet you fought on Biafran secessionist side, help us reconcile those positions…

A: You might have your objections but the powers that be, this was what they wanted, you have no choice. Mark you, I was not the only one who, given the chance, didn’t believe in secession, more so because we were not ready, we did not have enough arms. We had manpower, yes, credible manpower was there, but manpower alone doesn’t do it.

Q: You were at a point, according to your book, with Captain Adeleke, another Yoruba soldier, who was he?

A: He was a colleague. He is the one who said he wanted to consult the family and we were friends, we both worked in Apapa before the crisis.

Q: I want you to describe what happened to other Yoruba people or non-Igbo who fought on the Biafra’s side – Lt Col. Victor Banjo, Major Wale Ademoyega, then Major Kaduna Nzeogwu an Igbo from Opanam in Delta?

A: They were detained like myself, and Nzeogwu was detained, that was a common factor.

Q: In your book, you applauded Ojukwu’s performance in Aburi, explain to us what actually happened because there is this argument that he bamboozled Gowon.

A: If you listen to the Aburi accord or the proceedings as a whole, you will duff your cap for Ojukwu whether he is a villain or whatever you want to call him, call him. He really dictated the pace of the discussion, he was prepared for it, he kind of put together all the things and if you listen, the moment he started talking, others kept quiet and when he finished, they will say ok, ok, ok. To give you a full grasp of what the theme was, you need to read the comment of the super perm sec who led us to were we are today.

Q: Was it Philip Asiodu?

A: The group – Asiodu, and the rest. Their recommendations, what they brought back from Aburi was agreed to be implemented but when they came here they tore it to pieces.

Q: Ok, was after the agreement was signed in Aburi? They came back to Nigeria….

A: To put it in whatsoever you can say political implementation. They desired to analyse it, it was an agreement not suggestion, that’s where our problem sort of started.

Click here to READ FULL INTERVIEW ON TheNEWS
[http://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2016/01/fola-oyewole-my-link-with-first-coup-and-why-i-fought-on-biafran-side/]

[img][/img]

[sup][/sup]

Oga relax yourself and don't burst a vein. One is never able to discuss the biafran war without all these outbursts and insults. Fact, am not Yoruba and it matters not where I come from. People all over the world students, politicians soldiers discuss wars and epoch making events and their views does not indicate their nationality, so why can't it be so in this instance. I only replied someone who wanted to determine my tribe thru of my post, what level of foolishness is that. Then you came and said the number of people who supported were infinitesimal, did I ever give a number, so those infinitesimal are no longer from that tribe. Wole Soyinka was known to have Biafran sympathies, was he forced to do it. There were Efiks and ibibios that fought on different sides of the war, does that make either of these group non-efiks. In all or most wars, there would always be people who don't support. Do you know how many Ibos were labelled saboteurs and killed by the people? If those allegations were true, does that make them Yoruba? Do you know some Ibo's who refused to fight or join the war were killed.

I have eyewitness accounts of some individuals, I make it a point to ask people of their personal experiences, my mother-in-law is from Avu in owerri and other respected adults from the east, my parents villages also experienced some upheavals though minor, my best adult pal is from Uyo ikot Ekpene axis.
I have books written by the actors in the war, the one by General Alex Modiebo and also the rejoinder by ademoyega, the one by isima and also by obasanjo. I have downloaded the now declassified secret dispatches of the various intelligence agencies, I have read interviews of some pilots and mercenaries that flew the Biafran babies and their escapades.

While I don't mind having more information or excepts you are willing to give but know that am not talking glibly.
I have read about the wars of the maharajahs in India, the war of roses in England, the conquest of ghenghis and Kublai Khan, the world wars, the nam and Korean wars, the wars of Israel both ancient and modern, the ashanti-fante-detshira wars, the Barbary slave wars, the Yoruba-dahomey wars, the Benin Empire, wars, the aro-english war, the Zulu-xhosa war, the zulu-English wars etc.
So my motive of reading up on the Biafran war is not to apportion blame but to as much as possible know what happened, educate if possible and learn always.
Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by kettykin: 1:36pm On Apr 02, 2018
Igbo's should forgive Nigeria, Nigeria is already finished , when human hands sold for N5000 in Ogun I knew Nigeria was gone.

Today the life of a cow has more value than human lives.

A Pastor because of cheap political posts now desecrate Christianity to the extent of lying brazenly.
May God help Nigeria
Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 15, 2018
AnanseK:

Despite your struggle to rewrite history the fact remains
: Those who led us to war are Majors Chukwuma Nzeogu, Emmanuel Ifeajuna, Donatus Okafor, Christian Anuforo, Capt Nwobosi etc - who in cold blood, murdered their brother Officers of Northern Nigeria (Brigadier Maimalari, Col. Kur Mohammed, Lt. Col Yakubu Pam, Lt. Col Abogo Largem) and Western Nigeria (Brigadier Samuel Ademulegun along with his pregnant wife, Col. Ralph Shodeinde) origins - including their Pregnant wives.
And also killed Northern and Western Region Political leaders (Premier Sardauna, Premier Akintola, Prime Minister Tafawa Balewa)

Those who led us to war are those as Mr. Nwafor Orizu, President of the Nigerian Senate who as acting President, handed over power Maj. Gen JTU Aguyi-Ironsi despite the fact that the remnant of the Balewa cabinet had nominated Alhaji Zanna Bukar Dipcharima to act as Prime Minister in the absence of Balewa who was at that time missing.
But instead of swearing in Dipcharima, Nwafor Orizu "invited" Ironsi an Igbo like himself, to take over power.

Those who led us to war, are people like Professor Ben Nwabueze, then a young lawyer who, against the advice and protestation of the Northern region, advised the General Ironsi to promulgate the abnoxious decree 34 which unified the civil service of the Federation in order to give advantage to Igbos of Eastern Nigeria.

Those who led us to civil war are those Easterners who advised Ironsi that it is ok after Igbo officers have massacred 90% of senior Officer Corps of Northern origin, to now appoint 10 Army commamders 8 of whom are Igbos.
Those who led Nigeria to civil war were those who advised Ironsi that it is ok in a promotion exercise of Army officers for 90% of those promoted to be Igbo officers!

Those are part of the factors that led to the civil war. The problem leading up to the civil war did not start with the pogroms or Aburi.

It was rooted in the cowardly behaviour of certain Igbo officers, along with the acquiescent conduct of the Igbo Senate President who handed over power to Igbo General instead of swearing in a Northern Acting Prime Minister.

If we must rehash those unfortunate events, then we must truthfully narrate them as they happened.

It was an unfortunate period of Nigeria's history. And we must not re-write history to suit a false narrative.

Thank you for this magnificent recap of Nigerian history. But you neglected to mention the fact that the President of Nigeria at the time, Nnamdi Azikiwe was conveniently away from the country on medical leave while his tribesmen/henchmen painted the country red with the blood of innocent men, pregnant women and unborn babies!

Igbo people pretend that these things never happened. They cast themselves as eternal victims and they continue moaning and whining all over the entire world, they teach their kids (most of whom were not yet born when these things happened, and who are now all over nairaland spewing out the tribal hate their parents fed them with) a false version of history.

Igbo people are the most deceitful set of creatures on God's green earth!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Buhari's June 12 Declaration Targeted At Obasanjo? / Joe Igbokwe Calls FFK A "Charlatan and Prostitute", Criticies APC / Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Arrested In Kenya Over Expired VISA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.