Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable (26252 Views)

Why Tinubu Decided To Clip Aregbesola’s Wings - The Cable / Theophilus Danjuma Says Yoruba People Not Helping Matters In Nigeria / Theophilus Danjuma’s Son Proposes To Louise Green, His White Fiancee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by greypencils: 9:18am On Mar 27, 2018
I am full blood Yoruba. My mother was born in Sapele and grew up there. She witnessed the civil war and talks about the massacres of Igbo's in Sapele till today. I can't feel the same pain Igbo's felt and still feel today. But I do feel pain. I apologize for all the wrong doings my tribesmen did during the civil war. I am sorry. I know sorry isn't enough, sorry can't wake up the dead. Sorry can't take back the terror and pain of those who survived. But this is the little I can do. I am sorry.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by CSTR1002: 9:20am On Mar 27, 2018
2 million people lost would make a serious dent in a population.

Imagine the humongous lose of human capital .

And when you now realize that one igbo life has more productivity than 100 others elsewhere, especially in Nigeria, the lose is incalculable .

5 Likes

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by saaron(m): 9:23am On Mar 27, 2018
To sum it all up, all murderers who wasted human blood to preserve the fraud call Nigeria will forever reap the consequences. You cant shed human blood to maintain one Nigeria and expect peace.

Indeed karma is visiting Danjuma and all middle belt generals who were use by northern masters as "Useful Idiots" for One Nigeria.
Today middle belt is ravaged by the same people middle belt generals worked with to attack Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by Franzinni: 9:24am On Mar 27, 2018
The comments on this thread displays the reason why there can't ever be a biafra.. Becasue if it ever comes to. Light it will be destroyed by the igbos
Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by BiafraIShere(m): 9:24am On Mar 27, 2018
SmartPolician:

Oga, can't u make a point without bragging? Why are all u kids here like this? When Fulanis sacked many people in Enugu what did u do?
You people are the cause of Igbo's problem. Tufia!
You must be a kid indeed. Did you say bragging? What is bragging in what I said? Alright, let me teach you what you obviously don't know. Nigeria has six geo political zones, two major religions and three major tribes. Of these lot, only the Igbos in SE and the Hausa/fulani in NW are homogeneous religious wise. Now, the Hausa/fulani are in control of Nigeria and has perennially wanted the country to be an Islamic state. In all the regions of Nigeria, they have successfully made inroads in this quest with the MB and SW now roughly divided equally with both Christians and Muslims, and through the Muslim population of these regions (whom they always empower at the expense of the Christians) they have continued to establish their dominance. Now, the only region where this divide and conquer policy cannot work is the East because not only are they homogeneous ethnically but religious as well. Again, while power lies with the masses in the East, power is being controlled by the Obas and some politicians in the West. Control Tinubu and a few obas, and boom; you effectively have the west under your control but in the East such can't happen because of their inherent Republican nature. It is not bragging to say that Igbos are the reason why Nigeria is not yet an Islamic country because that's the reality. Check the map of Nigeria, Enugu is contiguous with Benue (the hotbed of fulani ethnic cleansing) yet the Islamists diverted westwards and the SW is now the next epicentre of herdsmen killings (these guys know what they are doing, they are following pats of least resistance!). The killings in Nimbo was a test-run but the outcry that followed it made them to withdraw. The Igbo masses are never scared to call out their leaders but same cannot be said of the West or North. I know I may be teaching a kid who may not really understand, but for the sake of others who will, I rest my case.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by horsepower101: 9:25am On Mar 27, 2018
greypencils:
I am full blood Yoruba. My mother was born in Sapele and grew up there. She witnessed the civil war and talks about the massacres of Ibo's in Sapele till today. I can't feel the same pain Ibo's felt and still feel today. But I do feel pain. I apologize for all the wrong doings my tribesmen did during the civil war. I am sorry. I know sorry isn't enough, sorry can't wake up the dead. Sorry can't bring back the terror and pain of those who survived. But this is the little I can do. I am sorry.

Thanks for your sincerity and human compassion.

Just imagine if a nation of over 250 tribes gangs up agains one and slaughtered them.

Then allied with foreign powers to wage 3 years war against them.

Then marginalized them after eventual defeat.

Just imagine....

3 Likes

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by Nwaohafia1: 9:29am On Mar 27, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

You are on your own. I am setting up a Permanent Mission to the North soon. It will bleed me money but I don't give a fvck. Those kids need protection, I am going to do that in any way my resources can carry. Northern christians are vulnerable.

You have started again oooo. Charity begins at home and not in amother man's house.

4 Likes

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by saaron(m): 9:29am On Mar 27, 2018
CSTR1002:
2 million people lost would make a serious dent in a population.

Imagine the humongous lose of human capital .

And when you now realize that one igbo life has more productivity than 100 others elsewhere, especially in Nigeria, the lose is incalculable .
That is why the Caliphate who think they owned Nigeria don't want the study of history in school, all in a desperate bit to preserve one Nigeria for jihad purpose.

3 Likes

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by BiafraIShere(m): 9:31am On Mar 27, 2018
BiafraIShere:
You must be a kid indeed. Did you say bragging? What is bragging in what I said? Alright, let me teach you what you obviously don't know. Nigeria has six geo political zones, two major religions and three major tribes. Of these lot, only the Igbos in SE and the Hausa/fulani in NW are homogeneous religious wise. Now, the Hausa/fulani are in control of Nigeria and has perennially wanted the country to be an Islamic state. In all the regions of Nigeria, they have successfully made inroads in this quest with the MB and SW now roughly divided equally with both Christians and Muslims, and through the Muslim population of these regions (whom they always empower at the expense of the Christians) they have continued to establish their dominance. Now, the only region where this divide and conquer policy cannot work is the East because not only are they homogeneous ethnically but religious as well. Again, while power lies with the masses in the East, power is being controlled by the Obas and some politicians in the West. Control Tinubu and a few obas, and boom; you effectively have the west under your control but in the East such can't happen because of their inherent Republican nature. It is not bragging to say that Igbos are the reason why Nigeria is not yet an Islamic country because that's the reality. Check the map of Nigeria, Enugu is contiguous with Benue (the hotbed of fulani ethnic cleansing) yet the Islamists diverted westwards and the SW is now the next epicentre of herdsmen killings (these guys know what they are doing, they are following pats of least resistance!). The killings in Nimbo was a test-run but the outcry that followed it made them to withdraw. The Igbo masses are never scared to call out their leaders but same cannot be said of the West or North. I know I may be teaching a kid who may not really understand, but for the sake of others who will, I rest my case.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by Cooly100: 9:32am On Mar 27, 2018
Franzinni:
The comments on this thread displays the reason why there can't ever be a biafra.. Becasue if it ever comes to. Light it will be destroyed by the igbos

Say how or shut it.

Is Nigeria already destroyed or not?

6 Likes

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by Analysiscorner: 9:32am On Mar 27, 2018
You forgot to add the author's name.
Tony Nnadi

1 Like

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by archangel1(m): 9:32am On Mar 27, 2018
Good morning Gen. Danjuma,
I saw in my coma the stained bloods of Aguiyi-ironsi and companions hovering over the Mambila plateau.....stretching toward Benue valley.
shocked
Make sure you take cover as they approach the hills of Takum grin embarassed Good morning once more. Karma is really a bastard!!

7 Likes

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by saaron(m): 9:33am On Mar 27, 2018
BiafraIShere:
Well said.

4 Likes

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by 2016v2017: 9:33am On Mar 27, 2018
LotannaAnaekwe:

Oh! Yes
They must, they will, they should, they would!
Their suffering will know no bounds.

They shall starve lie the BIAFRA children.
They will be haunted like the biafran children.
They will be shot dead like biafrans.
Their tears will turn to blood like it did to us.
Before their own eyes, their pregnant women will feel what it is to be opened up with a butcher's knife before birth is due.
They will be rounded up in concentration camp and shot dead like what was witness in one of the onitsha camp, my uncle was a victim.
They will eat their own flesh to quench the thirst of Hunger. Rodents will be a scarce meal and their own urine will quench their taste.
Their lands will be taken away from them, their wives will be married off and their tears will turn to dust! For Every family in igbo land, there's a victim lost to the war, and for every family, there's a pain unhealed. They must pay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by 2016v2017: 9:36am On Mar 27, 2018
Paperwhite:
I personally maintained that "One Nigeria" was a contraption that will surely disintegrate.Even the core north never believed in it.It was British & American interests that jolt their consciousness.
Rest on our beloved departed brethren.
Respect-Bruce Mayrock,The Red Cross & all alive &
fallen heros in the fight for freedom.
To the vallians of this catastrophic event,karma is telling on you all.Imagine what befell Murtala,Adekunle Benjamin,Ibrahim Taiwo & others.
For the living vallians,what is the fate of the middle belt today? What about the NE & NW-BH right.Whatever goes around comes around as said.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by 2016v2017: 9:38am On Mar 27, 2018
horsepower101:
Men did all these evil things against other men just because of oil.

They weren't fighting because of brotherhood or historical relationship with the people of biafra.

They wanted oil by all means. They actually fought the war for Britian because it was Britain that insisted that Nigeria, their colonial vassal state will never break up. They promised them unlimited supplies of weapons to use against Biafrans.

How can you fight to be united with people that you just slaughtered over 50,000 of their citizens? Does that even make any rational sense?

2 Likes

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by Franzinni: 9:38am On Mar 27, 2018
Cooly100:

Say how or shut it.

Is Nigeria already destroyed or not?
You are a prime example dumb 4Q! That is why you all live in lagos... And inscribe it no man's land

1 Like

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by 2016v2017: 9:40am On Mar 27, 2018
horsepower101:

Needs whose help? Let us help our people first. You don't help people who easily turns against you when the going gets good.

Wasn't it Gowon a northern Christian that led the largest genocide in Africa?

Stop this self destructive mentality, let them help themselves. We are all stuck in this useless one Nigeria and those who will eventually regret it are those who always brag about killing your people.

2 Likes

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by maxlev1: 9:40am On Mar 27, 2018
First of all let me ask, which states make up this so-called Biafra republic? Is it only Igbo speaking states? History tells us that south/south states are all included in the map as well as part of Kogi and Benue. So why are the Igbo people here sounding as if they own the region. What angers me is that u can't just wake up one morning and start claiming to own a particular region of the country just like that. This is sheer arrogance and I really condemn that. As some igbos are agitating for Biafra nation, I have never heard of them officially consulting d southern states for their opinion but the igbos will just come out and start claiming Biafra n division. Do u think those middlebelt states and d southern states are fools or not intelligent people. Let me not go further but this is quite annoying....

2 Likes

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by poseidon12: 9:42am On Mar 27, 2018
Nwabobo, thanks a bunch for posting this article from The Cable.
I didn't know about Chris Mayrock and Steve Jobs support for us in Biafra. God bless their souls. Whites are generally closer to God than blacks. I used to view Whites as racist generally, until my room mate in college in US, who is White told me about how his mom made him and his siblings donate food and clothings to be sent to the starving children in Biafra. His mom would scold them for wasting food while children are starving to death in Biafra. I felt eternally grateful.
Nigeria will never recover from the civil war as long as they keep living in denial of the atrocities they committed against Biafra.
I forgive Gowon, Danjuma and co. But Karma is real.
We should always strive to be on the side of truth. That war should not have happened. Gowon and Co should have kept to the Aburi Accord.
Buhari and the Fulani seem bent on leading Nigeria into the second and final civil war which will definitely lead to the disintegration of Nigeria. It is good that an influential person like Danjuma is speaking out. More people like him need to speak out so that Buhari will not succeed in finally destroying Nigeria.

11 Likes

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by 2016v2017: 9:45am On Mar 27, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
How do you expect this fraud called "Nigeria" fashioned by Britain to be one after all these atrocities against the Igbo's? How do you expect the Igbo's to forget just like that? How do you expect the Igbo's to start loving Nigeria all of a sudden? How do you expect me to love Nigeria?

This war criminal called "Yakubu Gowon" will surely die a miserable death after he must have watched his people feel what the Igbo's felt from 1967-1970.

THE SUN MUST BE SET AT THE DAWN

3 Likes

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by smileyoo: 9:48am On Mar 27, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
You are truly one of problems facing the Igbo's, has the people you are trying to help apologized for the crimes they committed against your people in the first place?

If you happen to be my brother, I'll just dis-brother you straight away without giving it a second thought. You are a big sellout to the Igbo's
don't mind the man, funny enough, he could still 've blood brothers that need help, but refused to do so. he is ignorant of natural laws, because with all the above listed atrocities, commited by their fore-fathers, whatever help, anyone offered to them, is just a waste, because you can not bless the people that God 've cursed, because of their evil actions. more-over they 've not even repented and apologised, which means they can still commit such atrocities again. karma is purging them indeed. chukwu gozie ala-igbo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by Cooly100: 9:48am On Mar 27, 2018
Franzinni:

You are a prime example dumb 4Q! That is why you all live in lagos... And inscribe it no man's land

Are you so daft you can't say how?

Lagos is no man's land. Do your worse.

And for your information, I am thousands of miles away from your sh*thole filed with filth..

9 Likes

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by nezer83: 9:50am On Mar 27, 2018
horsepower101:

That's why I look at igbos who try to be one Nigeria with these evil people as fools. They haven't even apologized for their atrocities and some of them taunt igbos with it.

Yet you see some foolish igbos fighting for one Nigeria.

How about Ojukwu son who is now romancing with th APC government, how about Bianca's was appointed ambassador, even late Ikemba at one time contested for the presidency..does it mean they are foolish? Cos my friend, they believe in one Nigeria even long after the war.

3 Likes

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by GuntersChain(m): 9:54am On Mar 27, 2018
Nigeria was formed for economic gains.

3 Likes

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by derecho(m): 9:54am On Mar 27, 2018
I feel what you feel...but it's not stupidity but
love.The children were not the perpetrators besides this is beyond a tribal thing.I don't like sharing personal stories online but I'll tell you this.
The first story about the northerners I heard as a kid from my mum was how a northerner helped her as a kid to the train that brought them back .Her mum had left her as she had to escape for her dear life.Later growing up,I learnt what she called north was Benue cos I remember her calling katsina-ala.
I grieves me to know that the war was avoidable.Even Gowon regrets it.

Why I'm I sharing this?Some homebound trains may have been stopped and passengers massacred but some were helped by the natives to escape too.This conquest isn't essentially about tribes but religious faith.Even during the war the major propaganda that kept the Igbo's was that there was a plan to islamize them.
Let's be careful...never withold help especially when it comes to saving a life
BeeBeeOoh:
Whenever I see those sellouts I feel like skinning them alive honestly, someone did you wrong and has never apologized for the wrong deeds and you're trying to love that person; is that not a sheer stupidity?

One thing I'm sure of is that this fraud called Nigeria must surely die a natural death before our very own eyes, we shall all live to see it happen.

4 Likes

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by Franzinni: 9:55am On Mar 27, 2018
Cooly100:

Are you so daft you can't say how?

Lagos is no man's land. Do your worse.

And for your information, I am thousands of miles away from your sh*thole filed with filth..

Nice to hear.. Hope the development is going on fine... �
Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by unknownsolja: 9:56am On Mar 27, 2018
maxlev1:
First of all let me ask, which states make up this so-called Biafra republic? Is it only Igbo speaking states? History tells us that south/south states are all included in the map as well as part of Kogi and Benue. So why are the Igbo people here sounding as if they own the region. What angers me is that u can't just wake up one morning and start claiming to own a particular region of the country just like that. This is sheer arrogance and I really condemn that. As some igbos are agitating for Biafra nation, I have never heard of them officially consulting d southern states for their opinion but the igbos will just come out and start claiming Biafra n division. Do u think those middlebelt states and d southern states are fools or not intelligent people. Let me not go further but this is quite annoying....

7 Likes

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by Cooly100: 9:58am On Mar 27, 2018
nezer83:

How about Ojukwu son who is now romancing with th APC government, how about Bianca's was appointed ambassador, even late Ikemba at one time contested for the presidency..does it mean they are foolish? Cos my friend, they believe in one Nigeria even long after the war.

They don't believe in any fcking one Nigeria sh*t.

They did all they did because they have no choice.

In their hearts they have Biafra...

Why did Ojukwu commissioned the Biafra House in US several years after the civil war.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by rabzy: 9:59am On Mar 27, 2018
greypencils:
I am full blood Yoruba. My mother was born in Sapele and grew up there. She witnessed the civil war and talks about the massacres of Ibo's in Sapele till today. I can't feel the same pain Ibo's felt and still feel today. But I do feel pain. I apologize for all the wrong doings my tribesmen did during the civil war. I am sorry. I know sorry isn't enough, sorry can't wake up the dead. Sorry can't bring back the terror and pain of those who survived. But this is the little I can do. I am sorry.

The war was a very messy affair, and its so unfortunate that many hot-headed young men were in charge. Ibos were massacred unjustly in many places, and i wish all the people involve get their just dues.

But there were no saints during any war, talk to people in the efik and ibibio region, talk to people in the middle belt, talk to people in Auchi, there were massacres and killings by ibo soldiers too. My greatgrandfather was almost killed because he had flowing white beards like an hausa man, they asked him to cut it to prove he is not a northerner which he refused. The man died soon afterwards.

All the actors in that war needs to apologize to us all,
for being arrogant and bereft of reason.

3 Likes

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by Willybos(m): 10:18am On Mar 27, 2018
Jones4190:
WHO IS FOOLING WHO.

By the stroke of the pen, Abacha made TY a billionaire in dollars.
When Odi happened TY was minister of defense.
When Zaki Biam happened TY was minister of defense
When the tribes on the Jos plateau aided and abetted by the state government attacked and murdered in thousands their Muslim neighbours including the herdsmen and in the process igniting the now trending farmers-herders conflict in 2001, TY was minister of defense.
TY was strongly rumored to be the sole financier of the tribal wars that raged for almost a decade in the late 1990s and early 2000s between the Jukuns and Kutebs in his own state of Taraba. He is also fingered as the Jukun don in their continuing ethnic war with the Tivs.

In 2015, TY nominated and ensured that Darius Ishakua became the Governor of Taraba state inspite of rumours of massive vote rigging.
TY was there when over 800 peaceful, unarmed, innocent Fulani herders along thousands of their cattle were massacred in cold blood in their ranches on the Mambilla plateau with active connivance, encouragement and support of his boy Darius Ishaku the governor of Taraba state.
He was also there when the governor wrote a letter to the state commissioner of police and ordered the release of the few murderers earlier arrested for the crimes on the Mambilla Plateau.

TY was there again when the mambilla tribal militia returned on at least 3 more occasions to the herders' ranches to kill, maim, steal, burn and destroy lives and livelihoods.
In all these, TY had nothing to say.

The hundreds of herders and others killed in his own state got neither his words of condolences, sympathy or relief from the billions of dollars he creamed off from the Nigerian state.

There's something very peculiar about the elite from the minority ethnic groups in northern Nigeria. It seems the only value they add to their states and people is hate, violence, intolerance and unending strife.
How can a normal old man ask his children to take up arms?…
Where are his biological kids as we speak?
All in abroad.
Nonsense
Yet he's an elder statesman.
ohh yes! And there's nofin u can do about it.
Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by greypencils: 10:24am On Mar 27, 2018
horsepower101:

Thanks for your sincerity and human compassion.

Just imagine if a nation of over 250 tribes gangs up agains one and slaughtered them.

Then allied with foreign powers to wage 3 years war against them.

Then marginalized them after eventual defeat.

Just imagine....
I know, I am sorry.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA / Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari / The Truth About The 100 GOBIR Campaign Vehicles for PMB/PYO . Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.