Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable (26264 Views)

Why Tinubu Decided To Clip Aregbesola’s Wings - The Cable / Theophilus Danjuma Says Yoruba People Not Helping Matters In Nigeria / Theophilus Danjuma’s Son Proposes To Louise Green, His White Fiancee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by greypencils: 10:36am On Mar 27, 2018
rabzy:

The war was a very messy affair, and its so unfortunate that many hot-headed young men were in charge. Ibos were massacred unjustly in many places, and i wish all the people involve get their just dues.

But there were no saints during any war, talk to people in the efik and ibibio region, talk to people in the middle belt, talk to people in Auchi, there were massacres and killings by ibo soldiers too. My greatgrandfather was almost killed because he had flowing white beards like an hausa man, they asked him to cut it to prove he is not a northerner which he refused. The man died soon afterwards.

All the actors in that war needs to apologize to us all,
for being arrogant and bereft of reason.
The East was hard hit. The war didnt go beyond Benin-Ore road for Yoruba's. The north felt nothing. No Yoruba child died, no northern child died. I still have pictures of my grandfather's tenant's Igbo children that died during the war. I grew up knowing this stories because my aunts and uncles were all in sapele. We can never live in peace until we realise that we were wrong, our leaders were wrong to see war as a final solution. They surely would suffer for their sins. Innocent people died, people who had no business with the war died.

10 Likes

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 27, 2018
When Gowon and Danjuma where spearheading genocide against Chriatian Easterners, am sure they never thought that a day like this will come.. Its just 50yrs when the world is healing, technology is making wave and those that they helped last 50yrs ago has turned their back on them.. Even most of the diplomat was confused why a Christian was leading a war that clearly divided between Christians and Moslems.
All Gowon babbling have seen on YouTube was clearly out of hate against the igbos.. He forgot aku fecha odara awo. Look at who went to a school gathering to tell youths to pick up arms and defend thier selves.

This is the best time to be alive as an Easterner..

Wether Urhobo, itshekiri, kwale, igbo and the rest.

Even the sins of the forefather will be visited by the sons sons.

A good testament that Karma is real.. Imagine 50yrs.

The one called Gowon will die of depression same way adekunle died

8 Likes

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by nextdoor84(m): 10:51am On Mar 27, 2018
When someone from the old eastern region tells you he loves Nigeria believe me he's not been sincere.

The war shouldn't have happened!!
Adekunle and his northern soldiers ransacked and burnt down my village in the present day Ahoada East LGA simply because we refused to renounce our loyalty to the eastern assembly even when our neighbors to the west had raised a white flag. To make matters worse, my big Aunt was captured and raped for days and when the barbarians had satisfied their evil sexual urge they hanged her on a tree.... Imagine this had happened in osogbo and one person from the east is telling you to believe in one Nigeria?
I still believe though, that we have the responsibility to forgive and support our brothers in the middle belt, cos if we allow the MB to fall, the East will be next and after that the riverine area which is their golden Apple!!

10 Likes

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by InfiniteLoopx: 10:55am On Mar 27, 2018
fk002:
Unfortunately Bruce mayork set himself ablaze in vain

Nigeria is still one and it shall continue to be one...

TY played a vital role during the civil war
What is this one saying. If I tear you slap now, you go behave. angry

2 Likes

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by emmysoftyou: 11:02am On Mar 27, 2018
horsepower101:

Thank you for stating the bitter truths and facts.

A lot of igbos escaped the massacres in the core north during the progrom but they ended up being slaughtered when they were passing through middlebelt.

Trains and buses heading back east were stopped while passengers offloaded and slaughtered.

So much evil done in the middlebelt just for one Nigeria.

is there any evidence that igbos escaped the massacre in the core north?
Or any evidence that the middle belt attacked the igbos?
Pls I want to know before I can believe, I need link to read or evidence to prove because I know benue and kogi is the only state close to the east .
So which of the middle belt committed this evil massacre?
Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by InfiniteLoopx: 11:03am On Mar 27, 2018
BiafraIShere:
You must be a kid indeed. Did you say bragging? What is bragging in what I said? Alright, let me teach you what you obviously don't know. Nigeria has six geo political zones, two major religions and three major tribes. Of these lot, only the Igbos in SE and the Hausa/fulani in NW are homogeneous religious wise. Now, the Hausa/fulani are in control of Nigeria and has perennially wanted the country to be an Islamic state. In all the regions of Nigeria, they have successfully made inroads in this quest with the MB and SW now roughly divided equally with both Christians and Muslims, and through the Muslim population of these regions (whom they always empower at the expense of the Christians) they have continued to establish their dominance. Now, the only region where this divide and conquer policy cannot work is the East because not only are they homogeneous ethnically but religious as well. Again, while power lies with the masses in the East, power is being controlled by the Obas and some politicians in the West. Control Tinubu and a few obas, and boom; you effectively have the west under your control but in the East such can't happen because of their inherent Republican nature. It is not bragging to say that Igbos are the reason why Nigeria is not yet an Islamic country because that's the reality. Check the map of Nigeria, Enugu is contiguous with Benue (the hotbed of fulani ethnic cleansing) yet the Islamists diverted westwards and the SW is now the next epicentre of herdsmen killings (these guys know what they are doing, they are following pats of least resistance!). The killings in Nimbo was a test-run but the outcry that followed it made them to withdraw. The Igbo masses are never scared to call out their leaders but same cannot be said of the West or North. I know I may be teaching a kid who may not really understand, but for the sake of others who will, I rest my case.
Just pray herdsmen don't shift focus to the east. The military, as the general said, is compromised; don't forget that Nimbo youths were rounded up and locked up in Umuhia prison, when delibrating on how best to protect themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by rabzy: 11:05am On Mar 27, 2018
greypencils:
The East was hard hit. The war didnt go beyond Benin-Ore road for Yoruba's. The north felt nothing. No Yoruba child died, no northern child died. I still have pictures of my grandfather's tenant's Ibo children that died during the war. I grew up knowing this stories because my aunts and uncles were all in sapele. We can never live in peace until we realise that we were wrong, our leaders were wrong to see war as a final solution. They surely would suffer for their sins. Innocent people died, people who had no business with the war died.

The east was hard hit because that was the theartre of the war, the battlefield took place in the igbo and efik/ibibio land. The next palce that was hit hard was midwest, why because some skirmishes took place there when the Biafrans invaded and also when the Nigerian army push back, you think innocent midwesterners didnt die?

If the biafran push got to Lagos and Ibadan, you think there wont be millions of innocent casualties? When Bianfran B-26 bomber bombed Marina, Apapa and the bombs that exploded at the cinema in Yaba, do you think it was soldiers that were dying in those places, biafran bombers bomb lagos before the incompetent Nigerian officers knew they should also have planes. Makurdi and Kano was also bombed. Biafran had total air superiority during the early stages and they were picking any desired target.

2 Likes

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by InfiniteLoopx: 11:14am On Mar 27, 2018
Umu Igbos, we should delibrate on how best to protect and defend our homeland. Nobody should take the words of the rtd general for granted. This is the bitter truth.

3 Likes

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by gidgiddy: 11:26am On Mar 27, 2018
maxlev1:
First of all let me ask, which states make up this so-called Biafra republic? Is it only Igbo speaking states? History tells us that south/south states are all included in the map as well as part of Kogi and Benue. So why are the Igbo people here sounding as if they own the region. What angers me is that u can't just wake up one morning and start claiming to own a particular region of the country just like that. This is sheer arrogance and I really condemn that. As some igbos are agitating for Biafra nation, I have never heard of them officially consulting d southern states for their opinion but the igbos will just come out and start claiming Biafra n division. Do u think those middlebelt states and d southern states are fools or not intelligent people. Let me not go further but this is quite annoying....

Historically these people you talk about were known as Biafrans. The Eastern Region which once declared its self as Biafra makes up over 80% of the so called South-South. Ojukwu did not pluck the "Biafra" from thin air, that name has less to do with Igbos thsn others.

But the most important thing to note is that there must be a referendum. Those who are not happy with Biafra can vote to continue with Nigeria. Those who vote to go can then go

8 Likes

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by emmysoftyou: 11:29am On Mar 27, 2018
SmartPolician:

Gowon and Danjuma fought to keep Nigeria one because they needed a tribe whose majority are Christians to stay with them in the same country called Nigeria.

Had Igbo and Yoruba (major tribes with a sizeable Christian population) not been in Nigeria, the Hausa/Fulani people would have wiped the northern minorities out of the surface of the earth.

Just imagine Herdsmen telling Benue people to leave their ancestorial homes else they would wipe away every soul in that community. That's what I am talking about. They needed other tribes to stay with them in Nigeria so as to help them during Hausa/Fulani incursions.
oga this your assumptions is the biggest lie so far from this thread.

All what you said is not close to whatever they believe.
The Hausa and Fulani including middle belt had been living together before the coming of Nigeria.
Don't bring emotive defense here.

4 Likes

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by soulpiano23(m): 11:30am On Mar 27, 2018
LotannaAnaekwe:

Oh! Yes
They must, they will, they should, they would!
Their suffering will know no bounds.

They shall starve lie the BIAFRA children.
They will be haunted like the biafran children.
They will be shot dead like biafrans.
Their tears will turn to blood like it did to us.
Before their own eyes, their pregnant women will feel what it is to be opened up with a butcher's knife before birth is due.
They will be rounded up in concentration camp and shot dead like what was witness in one of the onitsha camp, my uncle was a victim.
They will eat their own flesh to quench the thirst of Hunger. Rodents will be a scarce meal and their own urine will quench their taste.
Their lands will be taken away from them, their wives will be married off and their tears will turn to dust! For Every family in igbo land, there's a victim lost to the war, and for every family, there's a pain unhealed. They must pay.
What are you saying ......................Wake up from your dream and face reality......raining curses upon yourself in the dream......Wake up !wake up wake!. Your heroes should have fought this battle once but someone ran away to Ivory Coast.The same way your Nnamdi Kanu ran away and left the foot soldiers of IPOB in Nigeria prisons.Fight ! Fight! and fight! till the end.........
Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by Cooly100: 11:30am On Mar 27, 2018
emmysoftyou:
Pls I want to know before I can believe, I need link to read or evidence to prove because I know benue and kogi is the only state close to the east .

"...We made a disproportionate contribution to the maintenance of the unity of Nigeria at war. We made a sacrifice of over half a million men to keep Nigeria one; we cannot be made to look like cowards.
When you want to fight your wars, where do they get soldiers? They come here (Benue). We contributed more than one million men to fight the Nigerian Civil War. We had three quarters of the casualties. What has Nigeria rewarded my people with?...Governor Ortom

9 Likes

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by rabzy: 11:31am On Mar 27, 2018
emmysoftyou:

The train massacres were done mainly by army military units that waylaid those trains, there are no reports of Benue citizens mobilizing and attacking the trains, that does not mean a Benue man or village might not have killed an ibo man that was trying to escape, nobody can hold brief for a whole people, when you are not everywhere.

In general modiebos story of his escape, he was aided by some benue people.

5 Likes

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by rabzy: 11:32am On Mar 27, 2018
Cooly100:

"...We made a disproportionate contribution to the maintenance of the unity of Nigeria at war. We made a sacrifice of over half a million men to keep Nigeria one; we cannot be made to look like cowards.
When you want to fight your wars, where do they get soldiers? They come here (Benue). We contributed more than one million men to fight the Nigerian Civil War. We had three quarters of the casualties. What has Nigeria rewarded my people with?...Governor Ortom

This is no answer to the question
Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by Cooly100: 11:35am On Mar 27, 2018
rabzy:

This is no answer to the question

Since you know the right answer why not state it...instead of trolling me.

1 Like

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by OnyeOGA(m): 11:43am On Mar 27, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

I lost 19 uncles who gave their lives freely that we might all live. I celebrate them every moment of my life, I celebrate the #Peoples'Army. But that doesn't mean we should wish wickedness to any human. Northern christians are endangered specie. They need our help.
bro, stop telling us about religion because They are different from us. The day that Biafra will be restored, i will surely take revenge once i gain political power. The death of my brothers(My fellow igbos) can never be in vain. Nobody or anything can change my mind.
Respect to my grandfather who sacrificed his life because of gaining freedom from those vultures up north in the contraption called Nigeria.
Ise!

2 Likes

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by Bobbybube(m): 11:53am On Mar 27, 2018
Y0ruba:
X

From the first few lines of the post, I knew the author had to be Yiibo not that it takes anything away from the things he said though.

My disagreement here is how Yiibos continue to chorus the falsehood of Gowon (and lowkey Awolow) starving Biafra to death. From papers the Red Cross and Caritas released, it was stated in clear texts that Ojukwu effected the blockade because he was losing the war and thought he could use the method of starving his people to death to sway the international
community.

In fact, research papers and textbooks have said time and again that Biafra soldiers cornered foods that got into the Biafran territory because they were doing all the ‘work’ and had to eat first.

Let us stop this nonsense of pushing emotional drivels. The same Red Cross the author butt-kissed in his write-up already blamed Ojukwu for making his people starve for his own selfish agenda.

Ojukwu killed more Yiibos than Nigerian Army did, fact!

You are a bastard son of a thousand fathers. A fool with no nation. You're a waste of semen and a shame to your slaved forefathers.
How can a sane individual spew such rubbish. I recommend you should be banned because your comments which are clearly falsehood are only geared towards more national strife.
FACTS:
1: Red cross planes were targerted by the Nigerian army.
2:Awolowo encouraged and spearheaded the food blockade openly.
3:What is the logic in starving your citizens, your soldiers and by extension yourself during a war so that you will receive pity.
4:Any reports and claims you made are clearly false. The Nigeria-Biafra war was the first to followed extensively by the media and international bodies since WW2. It was even debated in the American congress. No one ever spewed such rubbish about Ojukwu if not he would have been charged to the ICC as a war criminal.
5: it's Igbo not yiibo.

Next time before such baseless claims and allegations support them with facts and documents. And i am not talking about doctored ones.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by emmysoftyou: 11:56am On Mar 27, 2018
Cooly100:

i won't lie to you, the quote is enough to believe that tiv people committed such massacre not the idomas..

Pls help me with the link so I can read more of his lamentations.

2 Likes

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by degamemaster(m): 12:03pm On Mar 27, 2018
A thought provoking and emotional writeup. After all the evils and atrocities committed against my people, you still want me to love Nigeria? No, never. The wound cannot heal unless justice is done. But, thank God karma is doing its job.

6 Likes

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by emmysoftyou: 12:06pm On Mar 27, 2018
greypencils:
The East was hard hit. The war didnt go beyond Benin-Ore road for Yoruba's. The north felt nothing. No Yoruba child died, no northern child died. I still have pictures of my grandfather's tenant's Ibo children that died during the war. I grew up knowing this stories because my aunts and uncles were all in sapele. We can never live in peace until we realise that we were wrong, our leaders were wrong to see war as a final solution. They surely would suffer for their sins. Innocent people died, people who had no business with the war died.
Ancient days they called us EBO or igbo.

18century they called us Hebrew,hebro or heebo..

19 century equino olaudah called us eboe or Eboes.

21 century, they called us igbos or IGBO....

Pls address us as the modern day IGBO.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by cjrane: 12:12pm On Mar 27, 2018
I am Still Patiently waiting for Buhari to say EFCC found N100 Billion Thrillion dollars hidden in Gen. Danjuma's toilet which was given to him by Phee-Dee-Phee !

Buhari is truly a shameless disappointment.

3 Likes

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by dokyOloye: 12:15pm On Mar 27, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
Whenever I see those sellouts I feel like skinning them alive honestly, someone did you wrong and has never apologized for the wrong deeds and you're trying to love that person; is that not a sheer stupidity?

One thing I'm sure of is that this fraud called Nigeria must surely die a natural death before our very own eyes, we shall all live to see it happen.
I work with a lot of very educated middle belt Christians and while they may not be very violent towards Igbos,they still passionately hate Igbos.
I didn't say 'dislike',I said hate.
Even after all the southern Kaduna and Agatu massacre last year,these same ppl were rejoicing when the same hausa/Fulani led army were in their campaign of murder in the south east in the name of python dance.
They only recovered their sense since this year when fulani intensified their killings.
Only my strong Catholic background will let me give half a fork but as an Igbo man,I don't give a fork.
They can all perish for all I care

4 Likes

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by emmysoftyou: 12:15pm On Mar 27, 2018
rabzy:

The east was hard hit because that was the theartre of the war, the battlefield took place in the igbo and efik/ibibio land. The next palce that was hit hard was midwest, why because some skirmishes took place there when the Biafrans invaded and also when the Nigerian army push back, you think innocent midwesterners didnt die?

If the biafran push got to Lagos and Ibadan, you think there wont be millions of innocent casualties? When Bianfran B-26 bomber bombed Marina, Apapa and the bombs that exploded at the cinema in Yaba, do you think it was soldiers that were dying in those places, biafran bombers bomb lagos before the incompetent Nigerian officers knew they should also have planes. Makurdi and Kano was also bombed. Biafran had total air superiority during the early stages and they were picking any desired target.
you mean biafran bomb marina, apapa and cinema in yaba.

Pls I need a link like pictures, videos or write-up to believe your statement.
Mind you, they were heading towards Lagos cos that was the capital of Nigeria and if we wanted to harm the Yoruba, Ibadan, Ile ife ,ondo and ekiti are very close to east than a far away Lagos.
It's because you have not travel outside your enclave that's why you thought Lagos is closer to the east.

However, I need evidence to back up what you typed there.
Thank you

6 Likes

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by rabzy: 12:37pm On Mar 27, 2018
emmysoftyou:

Mind you, they were heading towards Lagos cos that was the capital of Nigeria and if we wanted to harm the Yoruba, Ibadan, Ile ife ,ondo and ekiti are very close to east than a far away Lagos.
It's because you have not travel outside your enclave that's why you thought Lagos is closer to the east.

Thank you

lololol, i have deployed projects all over Nigeria especially in the east, i served in Isiala Mbano, try and stick with the discussion with no personal jabs and insults please.
I didnt talk about motives, whether the biafran army wanted to harm the yoruba is not the question, we are talking about what happened during the war. In war there are targets, when Biafra invaded midwest, they splitted into 3, one battalion went to warri, one to auchi and the last made a dash for benin. in the drive to lagos, the biafran troops captured ore, okitipupa, akotogbo, irele, ute etc. The biafran army was to peel off into two, one to drive to ibadan thru ife road and the other to dash to Lagos, so if the lagos Nigerian army and the troops in the north dash to engage the Biafran army that has taken over these places, yoiu think the west would be spared also with a possible resistance from the local citizens.

1 Like

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by LotannaAnaekwe: 12:45pm On Mar 27, 2018
OnyeOGA:

bro, stop telling us about religion because They are different from us. The day that Biafra will be restored, i will surely take revenge once i gain political power. The death of my brothers(My fellow igbos) can never be in vain. Nobody or anything can change my mind.
Respect to my grandfather who sacrificed his life because of gaining freedom from those vultures up north in the contraption called Nigeria.
Ise!

I presently know of the location of a retired Edo man who was in the Army. He is very old now, hardly comes out. He confessed albeit in a drunk state during a neighborhood meeting how he shot dead biafran ladies who refuses to sleep with him. He said he will place his gun in their private parts and release the trigger. Even some Yoruba who were there were shaking their heads n wonder.

The man is living in penury. Heard that his children who are all based abroad abandoned him. All they do is rotate their mom in different countries Of their residency and bring her back to Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by Emmenyk(m): 12:45pm On Mar 27, 2018
It amazes me really when they come up with their political permutations and voting power, claiming the Igbos do not have a large population of voters.

Maybe true, but not because of the population of Igbos in Nigeria, but because the Igbos have lost interest in anything Nigeria and an average Igbo man during election would rather do something that'd earn him money than waste his time in an election.

Another factor is that the Igbo man is always threatened and would rather be killed than allowed to vote for his preferred candidate in the north. Cases like these had been recorded in Kano, Kaduna and some other Northern States where they were molested, threatened and even killed for attempting to vote against their popular candidate.

So they totally avoid elections rather than get killed for voting against a Jihadist in the North.

Population or voting strength is not the problem here for the Igbos can decide the outcome of an election. If you doubt me, go to any city in Nigeria and count the number of Chukwuemekas and Chibuzos resident there.

The truth is Nigeria gave the Igbos reasons to not be interested in her affairs, rather to be more interested in survival.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by rabzy: 12:54pm On Mar 27, 2018
emmysoftyou:

Thank you

Thats a newspaper link.
http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=qQZdAAAAIBAJ&sjid=FloNAAAAIBAJ&dq=lagos%20bombed&pg=795%2C2201295
There are also dispatches by foreign missions in Nigeria that mentioned it, and i have personally spoken with people who saw the bomb blast in Lagos.
Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by fpeter(f): 1:06pm On Mar 27, 2018
I barely read long epistles but this piece is exceptional, so i had to read it.

3 Likes

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by PDJT: 1:34pm On Mar 27, 2018
horsepower101:
Men did all these evil things against other men just because of oil.

They weren't fighting because of brotherhood or historical relationship with the people of biafra.

They wanted oil by all means. They actually fought the war for Britian because it was Britain that insisted that Nigeria, their colonial vassal state will never break up. They promised them unlimited supplies of weapons to use against Biafrans.

How can you fight to be united with people that you just slaughtered over 50,000 of their citizens? Does that even make any rational sense?

-Good submission. But slavish negroes are extremely obtuse to understand it. As long as Nigeria remains, all her “citizens” are British subjects but with no protected rights. Same for all the “citizens” of European colonies in Africa called “Nations”.

-Just back from 6 weeks Nairaland ban for supporting my beloved Nation, Biafra. But we must continue!

3 Likes

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by horsepower101: 1:50pm On Mar 27, 2018
dokyOloye:
I work with a lot of very educated middle belt Christians and while they may not be very violent towards Igbos,they still passionately hate Igbos.
I didn't say 'dislike',I said hate.
Even after all the southern Kaduna and Agatu massacre last year,these same ppl were rejoicing when the same hausa/Fulani led army were in their campaign of murder in the south east in the name of python dance.
They only recovered their sense since this year when fulani intensified their killings.
Only my strong Catholic background will let me give half a fork but as an Igbo man,I don't give a fork.
They can all perish for all I care

Una don see am.

This above comment is what I warn gullible igbos about. Whom ever hate you hate you no matter what you do for them. Now the are looking for sympathy.

Igbo people and Igbo interest must come first. Unapologetically

2 Likes

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by AnanseK(m): 2:17pm On Mar 27, 2018
Agreed that the Federation of Nigeria went into coma on January 15, 1966 but it's the extreme of hypocrisy to say that this was an accident. A well organized and implemented evil by tribal clique trained as Nigerian army officers was never and cannot be an accident.
Nzeugwu in Kaduna and Ifeajuna and his tribal murderer colleagues in lagos were out to kill all non igbo senior political leaders and all non igbo senior military officers in a well organised and very wicked ethnic cleansing frenzy. And they did . It was the first and the bloodiest. Most vile , atrocious and evil coup in Nigeria. Those igbo officers taught the west Africa the crime of violent removal of elected governance. 50 years on, No one has yet equalled the igbo coup in its horror and criminality .
This was the beginning and we shall always remind those who desparately want to rewrite history. It was never an accident.
As for the octagenerian decorated general and war lord , T.Y. Danjuma, the euphoric reception of his call to anarchy is only a transient matter , we are all transient anyway . The intrepid oil millionaire General has passed thru many controversies including the violent death of Aguiyi Ironsi which is now temporarily forgotten as we celebrate the latest heroic feat in firm of speech from Danjuma.
But I will advise the celebrants to go and find out what Danjuma''s multibillion Dollar empire is owing Nigeria and the request been made for payment. Danjuma like present Deputy senate president , would rather see the destruction of Nigeria than return what doesn't legally belong to them back to us - Nigerians.
Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by Donpenny(m): 2:38pm On Mar 27, 2018
LotannaAnaekwe:

Oh! Yes
They must, they will, they should, they would!
Their suffering will know no bounds.

They shall starve lie the BIAFRA children.
They will be haunted like the biafran children.
They will be shot dead like biafrans.
Their tears will turn to blood like it did to us.
Before their own eyes, their pregnant women will feel what it is to be opened up with a butcher's knife before birth is due.
They will be rounded up in concentration camp and shot dead like what was witness in one of the onitsha camp, my uncle was a victim.
They will eat their own flesh to quench the thirst of Hunger. Rodents will be a scarce meal and their own urine will quench their taste.
Their lands will be taken away from them, their wives will be married off and their tears will turn to dust! For Every family in igbo land, there's a victim lost to the war, and for every family, there's a pain unhealed. They must pay.

I presently know of the location of a retired Edo man who was in the Army. He is very old now, hardly comes out. He confessed albeit in a drunk state and between soft laughs during a neighborhood meeting how he shot dead biafran women who refuses to sleep with him. He said he will place his gun in their private parts and release the trigger. Even some Yoruba who were there were shaking their heads n wonder.

The fact he is an old man gave him some sort of immunity.
I can feel your pain bro. It is well, vergences is of the Lord

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Arrested In Kenya Over Expired VISA / Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu / Is Buhari's June 12 Declaration Targeted At Obasanjo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 155
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.