Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,691 members, 7,813,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable (26253 Views)

Why Tinubu Decided To Clip Aregbesola’s Wings - The Cable / Theophilus Danjuma Says Yoruba People Not Helping Matters In Nigeria / Theophilus Danjuma’s Son Proposes To Louise Green, His White Fiancee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by nwabobo: 7:00am On Mar 27, 2018
Ikechuob:

You're a gullible :-. No offense. Need who's help? Did they think of the children when they killed igbo children in cold blood. Did they?
Read your fucking history.
Problem with some of you igbos is that you give aid to those that don't deserve it. Smh

Ian it the poor vulnerable children he intends to help that killed Igbo children?
Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:03am On Mar 27, 2018
horsepower101:

That's why I look at igbos who try to be one Nigeria with these evil people as fools. They haven't even apologized for their atrocities and some of them taunt igbos with it.

Yet you see some foolish igbos fighting for one Nigeria.
Whenever I see those sellouts I feel like skinning them alive honestly, someone did you wrong and has never apologized for the wrong deeds and you're trying to love that person; is that not a sheer stupidity?

One thing I'm sure of is that this fraud called Nigeria must surely die a natural death before our very own eyes, we shall all live to see it happen.

10 Likes

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by BiafraIShere(m): 7:04am On Mar 27, 2018
I look at other Nigerians that always ask why Igbos are always angry with everyone in Nigeria and I only shake my head. How do you expect people that lost millions of their kit and kins in the most gruesome and heinous ways in YOUR OWN HANDS JUST BECAUSE THEY SAID THEY NO LONGER WANT TO BE WITH YOU, AFTER OVER 30,000 OF THEIR PEOPLE WERE MASSACRED IN THE NORTH IN 1966!!! THE IGBOS WERE BEATEN, BOMBED, STRAFFED, BLOCKADED, STARVED TO DEATH AND ALL!!! Karma is really at work in Nigeria, the vicious cycle is about to go round. I feel neither pity nor hate for those who are reaping the fruits of their labour rather all I feel is indifference. Even till today, leaders of the middle belt still gloat and take pride on how they joined forces with the rest of Nigeria and it's foreign backers to annihilate Igbos and you want Igbos to show them love I know that we are not immune to the carnage going on in Nigeria today but believe me, we have what it takes to put a stop to it and the jihadists knows this which is the sole reason they are avoiding the East at the moment. I want to state it categorically here that the level of carnage going on in the Middle belt (it is also beginning to happen in the SW) can never take place in the East without this country going up in flames and the UN calling for action. The Islamists know this as well. There was indeed a country!!!

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by LotannaAnaekwe: 7:10am On Mar 27, 2018
orisa37:
Onneghen has not been tried. And so, let the sw, se, ss and cs drag F.G to The Supreme Court on Restructuring. Right now, some States in The U.S spearheaded by Califonia are in The U.S Supreme Court in litigation with The U.S Federal Government over issues of some Restructuring.

Ogbeni, we are not talking about restructuring here. We are talking about the worst genocide carried out on a major tribe in Nigeria, it's consequences and the eventual break up of this worthless contraption Nigeria. Kapish ?

8 Likes

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by Aromi: 7:10am On Mar 27, 2018
Ikechuob:

Thank you my brother i will not give my 1 kobo to any aboki bergger
You're a gullible :-. No offense. Need who's help? Did they think of the children when they killed igbo children in cold blood. Did they?
Read your fucking history.
Problem with some of you igbos is that you give aid to those that don't deserve it. Smh

3 Likes

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 27, 2018
What a time to be alive.

I'm happy that Gowon and T.Y Danjuma are alive.

When a goat finishes eating the yams in the farm,it will start to eat the yams in the barn -- Igbo proverb.

When you see a fowl matching rubbish with its legs chase it away nobody knows who will eat the fowl's legs--Igbo proverb.

THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN MUST SET FORTH AT DAWN

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 27, 2018
With the kind of development going on in the Eastern part of Nigeria, a sensible person should know that the Igbos are prepared to come back home.

The place called Nigeria is stenched with blood. Just go and look at Badagry to know what badluck is about. A place that housed the first story building in Nigeria bit yet looks like the shithole Donald Trump talked about. That's what happens when evil is condoled in the land.

8 Likes

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by gidgiddy: 8:12am On Mar 27, 2018
Nigeria is the evil establishment of the British in 1914. It is just badluck that the great Igbo nation found its self in such an evil colonial creation.

It is most shocking that 104 years after the creation of Nigeria and 58 years since independence, we are still talking about unity like we started yesterday.

People are talking about unity while hords of terrorists from Futa Jallon are over running their lands in a vailed Jihad.

Somebody's house is burning but they are talking unity

Ndigbo! Mepe unu anya tupu mmili erie unu!

Nigeria is all about the strangulation, domination and emasculation of of everyone south of the River Niger (as well some North of the Niger). The Yoruba nation is already lost as they have no sense of self determination.

It is time for Ignbs to unite and seek independence from Nigeria! Freedom is our right! Anybody hoping for "better Nigeria" is living in a fools paradice, independence from Nigeria is what we need!

K'anyi nwere-onwe anyi! Nwere-onwe gi!

Nwere-onwe!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by Jones4190(m): 8:16am On Mar 27, 2018
WHO IS FOOLING WHO.

By the stroke of the pen, Abacha made TY a billionaire in dollars.
When Odi happened TY was minister of defense.
When Zaki Biam happened TY was minister of defense
When the tribes on the Jos plateau aided and abetted by the state government attacked and murdered in thousands their Muslim neighbours including the herdsmen and in the process igniting the now trending farmers-herders conflict in 2001, TY was minister of defense.
TY was strongly rumored to be the sole financier of the tribal wars that raged for almost a decade in the late 1990s and early 2000s between the Jukuns and Kutebs in his own state of Taraba. He is also fingered as the Jukun don in their continuing ethnic war with the Tivs.

In 2015, TY nominated and ensured that Darius Ishakua became the Governor of Taraba state inspite of rumours of massive vote rigging.
TY was there when over 800 peaceful, unarmed, innocent Fulani herders along thousands of their cattle were massacred in cold blood in their ranches on the Mambilla plateau with active connivance, encouragement and support of his boy Darius Ishaku the governor of Taraba state.
He was also there when the governor wrote a letter to the state commissioner of police and ordered the release of the few murderers earlier arrested for the crimes on the Mambilla Plateau.

TY was there again when the mambilla tribal militia returned on at least 3 more occasions to the herders' ranches to kill, maim, steal, burn and destroy lives and livelihoods.
In all these, TY had nothing to say.

The hundreds of herders and others killed in his own state got neither his words of condolences, sympathy or relief from the billions of dollars he creamed off from the Nigerian state.

There's something very peculiar about the elite from the minority ethnic groups in northern Nigeria. It seems the only value they add to their states and people is hate, violence, intolerance and unending strife.
How can a normal old man ask his children to take up arms?…
Where are his biological kids as we speak?
All in abroad.
Nonsense
Yet he's an elder statesman.

7 Likes

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by fk002: 8:18am On Mar 27, 2018
Unfortunately Bruce mayork set himself ablaze in vain

Nigeria is still one and it shall continue to be one...

TY played a vital role during the civil war
Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by unknownsolja: 8:18am On Mar 27, 2018
many years after the civil war the east is peaceful and the north is messed up..hahaha..karma is biach

7 Likes

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 27, 2018
X

From the first few lines of the post, I knew the author had to be Yiibo not that it takes anything away from the things he said though.

My disagreement here is how Yiibos continue to chorus the falsehood of Gowon (and lowkey Awolow) starving Biafra to death. From papers the Red Cross and Caritas released, it was stated in clear texts that Ojukwu effected the blockade because he was losing the war and thought he could use the method of starving his people to death to sway the international community.

In fact, research papers and textbooks have said time and again that Biafra soldiers cornered foods that got into the Biafran territory because they were doing all the ‘work’ and had to eat first.

Let us stop this nonsense of pushing emotional drivels. The same Red Cross the author butt-kissed in his write-up already blamed Ojukwu for making his people starve for his own selfish agenda.

Ojukwu killed more Yiibos than Nigerian Army did, fact!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by pawesome(m): 8:24am On Mar 27, 2018
Am just here to view internet warriors...dazal..

Most of those people spewing all this will never be at the battle font when given the chance...is then that they with know that they value them lives...

1 Like

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by pawesome(m): 8:25am On Mar 27, 2018
unknownsolja:
many years after the civil war the east is peaceful and the north is messed up..hahaha..karma is biach
its as simple as that

5 Likes

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by MXrap: 8:26am On Mar 27, 2018
Bubu has destroyed Nigeria with his bigotry and illiteracy

3 Likes

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by talk2percy(m): 8:29am On Mar 27, 2018
Nigeria must go on her knees to beg Biafra for forgiveness or they will forever be going backwards.

6 Likes

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by SmartPolician: 8:31am On Mar 27, 2018
BiafraIShere:
I look at other Nigerians that always ask why Igbos are always angry with everyone in Nigeria and I only shake my head. How do you expect people that lost millions of their kit and kins in the most gruesome and heinous ways in YOUR OWN HANDS JUST BECAUSE THEY SAID THEY NO LONGER WANT TO BE WITH YOU, AFTER OVER 30,000 OF THEIR PEOPLE WERE MASSACRED IN THE NORTH IN 1966!!! THE IGBOS WERE BEATEN, BOMBED, STRAFFED, BLOCKADED, STARVED TO DEATH AND ALL!!! Karma is really at work in Nigeria, the vicious cycle is about to go round. I feel neither pity nor hate for those who are reaping the fruits of their labour rather all I feel is indifference. Even till today, leaders of the middle belt still gloat and take pride on how they joined forces with the rest of Nigeria and it's foreign backers to annihilate Igbos and you want Igbos to show them love I know that we are not immune to the carnage going on in Nigeria today but believe me, we have what it takes to put a stop to it and the jihadists knows this which is the sole reason they are avoiding the East at the moment. I want to state it categorically here that the level of carnage going on in the Middle belt (it is also beginning to happen in the SW) can never take place in the East without this country going up in flames and the UN calling for action. The Islamists know this as well. There was indeed a country!!!

Oga, can't u make a point without bragging? Why are all u kids here like this? When Fulanis sacked many people in Enugu what did u do?
You people are the cause of Igbo's problem. Tufia!

3 Likes

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 27, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

You are on your own. I am setting up a Permanent Mission to the North soon. It will bleed me money but I don't give a fvck. Those kids need protection, I am going to do that in any way my resources can carry. Northern christians are vulnerable.
Start going ASAP, no need for any announcement.
If u need cash, I can give u.
Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by unknownsolja: 8:35am On Mar 27, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

You are on your own. I am setting up a Permanent Mission to the North soon. It will bleed me money but I don't give a fvck. Those kids need protection, I am going to do that in any way my resources can carry. Northern christians are vulnerable.

attention seeking little kid..who cares

3 Likes

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by SmartPolician: 8:38am On Mar 27, 2018
guterMann:
What a time to be alive.

When a goat finishes eating the yams in the farm,it will start to eat the yams in the barn -- Igbo proverb.

When you see a fowl matching rubbish with its legs chase it away nobody knows who will eat the fowl's legs--Igbo proverb.

Gowon and Danjuma fought to keep Nigeria one because they needed a tribe whose majority are Christians to stay with them in the same country called Nigeria.

Had Igbo and Yoruba (major tribes with a sizeable Christian population) not been in Nigeria, the Hausa/Fulani people would have wiped the northern minorities out of the surface of the earth.

Just imagine Herdsmen telling Benue people to leave their ancestorial homes else they would wipe away every soul in that community. That's what I am talking about. They needed other tribes to stay with them in Nigeria so as to help them during Hausa/Fulani incursions.

1 Like

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by SmartPolician: 8:38am On Mar 27, 2018
guterMann:
What a time to be alive.

Gowon and Danjuma fought to keep Nigeria one because they needed a tribe whose majority are Christians to stay with them in the same country called Nigeria.

Had Igbo and Yoruba (major tribes with a sizeable Christian population) not been in Nigeria, the Hausa/Fulani people would have wiped the northern minorities out of the surface of the earth.

Just imagine Herdsmen telling Benue people to leave their ancestorial homes else they would wipe away every soul in that community. That's what I am talking about. They needed other tribes to stay with them in Nigeria so as to help them during Hausa/Fulani incursions.
Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by SmartPolician: 8:41am On Mar 27, 2018
unknownsolja:

shut up kid..look at you going crazy because of a woman and you are here saying poo..free him to brag..did he brag with your data..ewu hawusa

You ran to check my message history.

Indeed, unemployment has finished this country.

I won't dignify u with a reply again!

Mkpi!
Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by ZorGBUooeh: 8:42am On Mar 27, 2018
LotannaAnaekwe:
Emotional and thought provoking write. The truth remains that the millions of lives lost during the war means nothing to this country. Those lost on the naija angle is just collateral damage while those of BIAFRA is a War won and dusted.

But then you can't kill an idea.

And then karma comes to us all, for we shall pay the price for our actions.

I feel no sorry for the genocide carried out on all middle beltan states. I'm no karma.Let justice be served to them as hot and in same magnitude the anger and pains of the slain BIAFRA felt, suffered and died.And to make it easier, they all have Governors who are ready to sacrifice the lives of their people to please the Fulani controlled government.I assure you, they will gnash their teeth.TY danjuma, Sagay, and other middle beltan warlords should be ready. The devil is here,the one you help create is knocking right on your doors, it doesn't matter if you open. One sure thing matters, you shall pay your dues.

Same applies to other tribes that fall into this category. They will taste the bitter sword of their slave masters. My happiness today is that the table is now turned. When I open the internet, I see massacre of same people that fought for one Nigeria. There was a time when it was all igbo blood. But change is constant and karma is a biitch. The future of Nigeria holds no promises. BIAFRA hold so much promises.
Damn the devil! Yu said nothing but the naked truth..

Any sane ibo man will never ever support him ad his people, cos of the role they played during the war.
Since after the war, he has never ever apologized sincerely to ibos, and again he was the person that said if an ibo man should rule nigeria he will go on exile.

He has never in his life spoken against ibo oppression..Hiz just blabbing now becos the killings affected his tribe ad state.

7 Likes

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by horsepower101: 8:43am On Mar 27, 2018
SmartPolician:

But what they are scared of happening is already happening to them as we speak. Even with igbos still in Nigeria with them. So they are on the losing side regardless.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by LotannaAnaekwe: 8:46am On Mar 27, 2018
ZorGBUooeh:

Damn the devil! Yu said nothing but the naked truth..

Any sane ibo man will never ever support him ad his people, cos of the role they played during the war.
After the war, he has never ever apologized sincerely to ibos, and again he was the person that said that if an ibo man should rule nigeria he will go on exile.

He has never in his life spoken against ibo oppression..Hiz just blabbing now becos the killing affected his tribe ad state.

Yet ohanese youths supported his call for defense.Those youths need to be rounded and flogged. They should keep quiet, watch and rate the scores.

4 Likes

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by Wizkhalifa2(m): 8:46am On Mar 27, 2018
A thread full of angry igbos.

1 Like

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by Clerverly: 8:51am On Mar 27, 2018
lalasticlala this article is a opinionted ed featured through the Cable online, why do you allow the mischievous Nwabobo a secessionst supporter to deceive you..

Why make it look as if The Cable News Wrote... Let us be careful of the antics of the enemies of Nigeria.
Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by nwabobo: 8:52am On Mar 27, 2018
Clerverly:
this article is a opinionted ed featured through the Cable online, why do you allow the mischievous Nwabobo a secessionst supporter to deceive you..

Why make it look as if The Cable News Wrote... Let us be careful of the antics of the enemies of Nigeria.

Is The Cable News someone's name?

6 Likes

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 27, 2018

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by unknownsolja: 8:56am On Mar 27, 2018
SmartPolician:

You ran to check my message history.

Indeed, unemployment has finished this country.

I won't dignify u with a reply again!

Mkpi!

1 Like

Re: Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable by mattmobis(m): 9:10am On Mar 27, 2018
I wonder what the population of the Igbos were as that time when 3million persons were killed. Good morning Danjuma!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Truth About The 100 GOBIR Campaign Vehicles for PMB/PYO . Pic / Police Speak As Supreme Court Decides Adeleke, Oyetola’s Fate Tomorrow / No Sit-at-home in Ebonyi Today Monday 18th Oct 2021 Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.