Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,166 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Dapchi Girl: Liya Sharibu's Parents Reveal Where Their Daughter Got Her Faith - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapchi Girl: Liya Sharibu's Parents Reveal Where Their Daughter Got Her Faith (37828 Views)

Leah Sharibu: Parents Confirm Voice / The Dapchi Scam: Where Is Liya Sharibu - By Femi Fani-kayode / Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapchi Girl: Liya Sharibu's Parents Reveal Where Their Daughter Got Her Faith by klinicaem: 9:53am On Mar 27, 2018
This is What We Call Faith In Christianity... God Will Never Forsake Your Daughter.

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Girl: Liya Sharibu's Parents Reveal Where Their Daughter Got Her Faith by JustMercy: 9:55am On Mar 27, 2018
fk002:
Why is it that poor people tend to believe more in religion than rich folks?

See the type of house they are living and yet they believe that one Man will rescue them cheesy grin

Religion ligate many Nigerians unknowingly

I hate religion fanatic's

It is like you chose your tribe, sex, status, Outlook and destiny.

Their poor estate, raising a responsible child, not living fake life, not a beggar and nuisance to Nigeria should humble you and teach you the emptiness of riches.

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Girl: Liya Sharibu's Parents Reveal Where Their Daughter Got Her Faith by ohem007(m): 9:55am On Mar 27, 2018
Idonbivit no shit.......

Dapchi kor...... Ihcpad ni...

Mtchewww.... Who them eppp

Re: Dapchi Girl: Liya Sharibu's Parents Reveal Where Their Daughter Got Her Faith by balmofgilead: 9:55am On Mar 27, 2018
crazysaint:
I hurts me so much, that none of the big pastors in Nigeria says something about this young girl. Christians cannot rise up to protest, everyone is just silence expecting to see miracle happens, my dears work without faith is death.

Christians rise up, Leah Sharibu must be freed!
Faith without works.
Re: Dapchi Girl: Liya Sharibu's Parents Reveal Where Their Daughter Got Her Faith by Mintayo(m): 9:57am On Mar 27, 2018
Father Lord, help me to stand firm in faith in time of tribulation just just as Leah.
Help Lord to have the courage and the strength not to deny you when faced with death just as Leah.
And Lord I pray that you send your angels to help and free Leah just as you did for Peter.
Give Leah the strength to continue to stand firm in faith and in you.
And Lord let swift judgment come upon her captors and their sponsors.
Let them become the captives.
Father, I pray in Jesus name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dapchi Girl: Liya Sharibu's Parents Reveal Where Their Daughter Got Her Faith by taretoofine(m): 9:58am On Mar 27, 2018
crazysaint:
I hurts me so much, that none of the big pastors in Nigeria says something about this young girl. Christians cannot rise up to protest, everyone is just silence expecting to see miracle happens, my dears work without faith is death.

bros may i ask when was the last time you attended church prayer meeting? talk more of praying for Leah this morning? remember the Log in the eyes. Abi you rely on big pastor to speak up where thou have not done any part, abi you think say na only them get licensed visa to heaven... do u have esteem issues? do you even have any placard? or any channel to speak up than hiding under the keypad of nairaland ...
Re: Dapchi Girl: Liya Sharibu's Parents Reveal Where Their Daughter Got Her Faith by emotionroll(m): 9:59am On Mar 27, 2018
fk002:

See the type of house they are living and yet they believe that one Man will rescue them cheesy grin

Bro shut d hell up.....if u dnt beliv in d being greater dan oda being u are noting

2 Likes

Re: Dapchi Girl: Liya Sharibu's Parents Reveal Where Their Daughter Got Her Faith by Maeka(m): 9:59am On Mar 27, 2018
ALL THE LONGER TROAT CHRISTIAN GIRLS WHO PATRONIZE UNBELIEVERS, SHOULD LEARN FROM LEAHS FAITH, EVEN AT THE VALLEY OF THE SHADOW OF DEATH, SHE STILL KEEP TO HER FAITH. (NORTHERN CHRISTIAN GIRLS PLS LEARN MORE ABOUT YOUR FAITH)

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Girl: Liya Sharibu's Parents Reveal Where Their Daughter Got Her Faith by Virus777: 10:01am On Mar 27, 2018
crazysaint:

Pray, how do you think a protest by Christians will lead to a release of the girl by the blood-thirsty boko haram? You think those daredevil marauders will just let the girl go because of your protest. Or do you know the exact location where the girl is held so that you can lead a protest there and demand for her release?

We all must admit that there isn't much one can do but hope and pray that the evil army of Islam, aka boko haram, will release the girl and to urge the Nigerian army to try and forestall future occurrence of such.
Re: Dapchi Girl: Liya Sharibu's Parents Reveal Where Their Daughter Got Her Faith by proxillin(m): 10:02am On Mar 27, 2018
XXLDICK:

Actually, to those that aren't gullible, it teaches us that your God can't save her or doesn't care.

Christians have been brainwashed in a way that both misfortunes and good deeds increase that faith in an invisible sky daddy.

like every sane individual, you should be asking where is your God but you guys are asking Buhari to ensure are safety return instead. I thought your God is omnipotent, far more powerful than Buhari?

what about the Chibok girl stoned to death because she refused to accept Islam? where was your God?

if Leah was sane, she would have pretended to accept Islam for the sake of her safety.

her story is a painful one, I wish her the best.

So you think Jehovah is a magician who will come down every seconds to save someone? That's why he is called "God". He thinks like God..he sees what we are not seeing..he knows Liha's purpose. That's why you are human..you can't see more than your 2 eyes and what your brains can process.

You just a bloody ape. Stop bringing God to your reasoning level. The same God that allowed Egypt to conquer Israel and made Jews slaves.

Oga..your leading atheists who are even more knowledgeable than you are 60 degree freemason. You dey there dey behave like zombie. Lol.
Another toddler atheist

4 Likes

Re: Dapchi Girl: Liya Sharibu's Parents Reveal Where Their Daughter Got Her Faith by CSTR1002: 10:02am On Mar 27, 2018
I only hope those uncircumcised Philistines have not defiled her.

That is a way of Islamic conquest.
Re: Dapchi Girl: Liya Sharibu's Parents Reveal Where Their Daughter Got Her Faith by lastempero: 10:02am On Mar 27, 2018
Don't vote for any Hausa or Fulani man in ur life they are heartless.

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Girl: Liya Sharibu's Parents Reveal Where Their Daughter Got Her Faith by ugbarreta(m): 10:03am On Mar 27, 2018
Euouae:
"Mother: I am happy because Leah is doing the right thing. Even if they shoot Leah there, we believe that she will be with Christ Jesus."

Stupidity!

Even the pastor encouraging you will bend to worship Sango when its about death.

A Jesus that cant physically save her from where she presently is, is same you are expecting she will be with.

Outright Rubbish. R u dis foolish? Pls mind hw u talk abt dat Man called Jesus. U hav jst bn warned!

Re: Dapchi Girl: Liya Sharibu's Parents Reveal Where Their Daughter Got Her Faith by Franzinni: 10:06am On Mar 27, 2018
XXLDICK:

Actually, to those that aren't gullible, it teaches us that your God can't save her or doesn't care.

Christians have been brainwashed in a way that both misfortunes and good deeds increase that faith in an invisible sky daddy.

like every sane individual, you should be asking where is your God but you guys are asking Buhari to ensure are safety return instead. I thought your God is omnipotent, far more powerful than Buhari?

what about the Chibok girl stoned to death because she refused to accept Islam? where was your God?

if Leah was sane, she would have pretended to accept Islam for the sake of her safety.

Which home? I hope it isn't the same home as the Chibok girl?

Bro I was given this message to tell you.... Before long you will know without a doubt that God is real. Please mark this message down... I do not know you but while reàding your comment I got a revelation to give you the message...

For your information I use to be an atheist.... Just like you, but when God revealed himself to me... It became clear... Your revelation is around the corner.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapchi Girl: Liya Sharibu's Parents Reveal Where Their Daughter Got Her Faith by lookingfly: 10:07am On Mar 27, 2018
crazysaint:
It hurts me so much, that none of the big pastors in Nigeria says something about this young girl. Christians cannot rise up to protest, everyone is just silence expecting to see miracle happened.

My dears faith without work is death.

but if na tithe issue na....... They will bring out their so called spiritual bazuka to maim any one that wants to spoil business. I wonder if some of these ppl are truly called.

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Girl: Liya Sharibu's Parents Reveal Where Their Daughter Got Her Faith by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 27, 2018
[quote author=ugbarreta post=66194364][/quote]

Reality hurts!

Jesus cant save her!

It takes negotiations to save her.
Re: Dapchi Girl: Liya Sharibu's Parents Reveal Where Their Daughter Got Her Faith by fk002: 10:09am On Mar 27, 2018
JustMercy:

Their poor estate, raising a responsible child, not living fake life, not a beggar and nuisance to Nigeria should humble you and teach you the emptiness of riches.

Religion makes people lazy, always expecting their saviour will come and safe them....
Re: Dapchi Girl: Liya Sharibu's Parents Reveal Where Their Daughter Got Her Faith by fk002: 10:10am On Mar 27, 2018
emotionroll:
Bro shut d hell up.....if u dnt beliv in d being greater dan oda being u are noting

And who is he??
Re: Dapchi Girl: Liya Sharibu's Parents Reveal Where Their Daughter Got Her Faith by AngelicBeing: 10:11am On Mar 27, 2018
JustMercy:

cool

2 Likes

Re: Dapchi Girl: Liya Sharibu's Parents Reveal Where Their Daughter Got Her Faith by femi4love(m): 10:11am On Mar 27, 2018
What are the Northern leaders doing to alleviate poverty in that part of the country? The poverty of knowledge and self-worth would make anyone behave irrationally. There's need to face the real issue of greed among the northern leaders, else the circle of poverty and misery will continue for many more generations. I feel real pain for the northerners. embarassed
Re: Dapchi Girl: Liya Sharibu's Parents Reveal Where Their Daughter Got Her Faith by enemyofprogress: 10:13am On Mar 27, 2018
I trust lala and seun,if na dem, dem go don't renounce their faith since and lala go don dey bear kamoru ,while seun go don dey bear bashiru.
Re: Dapchi Girl: Liya Sharibu's Parents Reveal Where Their Daughter Got Her Faith by fk002: 10:13am On Mar 27, 2018
LastSurvivor11:
North n poverty shaa

See houses in 21st century undecided
How could one believe that this guys has been ruling Nigeria more than anyone and also the black richest man on planet earth came from same poverty ridden region..

Buhari pls release the innocent girl
Unless u want to marry her when ur finally sent to daura and sambisa subsequently..

Is not about north is about the way of thinking
Re: Dapchi Girl: Liya Sharibu's Parents Reveal Where Their Daughter Got Her Faith by XXLDICK(m): 10:13am On Mar 27, 2018
Franzinni:

Bro I was given this message to tell you.... Before long you will know without a doubt that God is real. Please mark this message down... I do not know you but while reàding your comment I got a revelation to give you the message...

For your information I use to be an atheist.... Just like you, but when God revealed himself to me... It became clear... Your revelation is around the corner.
Okay. Message marked down.

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Girl: Liya Sharibu's Parents Reveal Where Their Daughter Got Her Faith by debolayinka(m): 10:13am On Mar 27, 2018
fk002:

Just shut up stupid! Keeping to their faith doesn't in anyway connect to their financial status.

Talk to your Islamic brothers instead, okay!

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Girl: Liya Sharibu's Parents Reveal Where Their Daughter Got Her Faith by Arabiyyas: 10:15am On Mar 27, 2018
she would released very soon
Re: Dapchi Girl: Liya Sharibu's Parents Reveal Where Their Daughter Got Her Faith by andyanders: 10:16am On Mar 27, 2018
MightySparrow:
.... but why are muslims wicked?

They are wicked because wickedness in the genes of the evil ones among them.There are still true good muslims.
Re: Dapchi Girl: Liya Sharibu's Parents Reveal Where Their Daughter Got Her Faith by XXLDICK(m): 10:19am On Mar 27, 2018
proxillin:

So you think Jehovah is a magician who will come down every seconds to save someone? That's why he is called "God". He thinks like God..he sees what we are not seeing..he knows Liha's purpose. That's why you are human..you can't see more than your 2 eyes and what your brains can process.

You just a bloody ape. Stop bringing God to your reasoning level. The same God that allowed Egypt to conquer Israel and made Jews slaves.

Oga..your leading atheists who are even more knowledgeable than you are 60 degree freemason. You dey there dey behave like zombie. Lol.
Another toddler atheist
Jehovah is not a magician to come down every second... Bla bla bla... He is omnipresent, he doesn't need to come down. Abi you don't know the God you serve ni?

Allowed Israel to be enslaved by Egyptians... Bla bla bla... You don't see the irony of an African insinuating that he is the God of Israel. No be him create Africans too? Or he abandoned us? That explains why he abandoned the Christian Dapchi girl.
Re: Dapchi Girl: Liya Sharibu's Parents Reveal Where Their Daughter Got Her Faith by andyanders: 10:22am On Mar 27, 2018
Euouae:

Reality hurts!

Jesus cant save her!

It takes negotiations to save her.

I pity your ignorance of the word. Listen, nothing less than Jesus that will save Leah. She is an example of a true Christian. Her parents already has made up their minds and nothing less than Jesus that would save Leah and not any negotiation. If they want to kill her, they would have, but because God Almighty is upon her, they can only suffer her flesh and not her spirit.

She is like Daniel in the Bible, who was thrown in the den of lion, and the lions made friend with him and never touched him. Jesus will save Leah.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapchi Girl: Liya Sharibu's Parents Reveal Where Their Daughter Got Her Faith by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 27, 2018
XXLDICK:

Which home? I hope it isn't the same home as the Chibok girl?

You said it all.

Religion has really made alot people dumb.

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Girl: Liya Sharibu's Parents Reveal Where Their Daughter Got Her Faith by IdeyFindWife: 10:25am On Mar 27, 2018
Lipscomb:
Its so painful.North really suffering this pic said it all .

And who's responsible for the suffering of the North if not their Hausa-F00lani leaders who revel in the backwardness of their gullible, servile followers.

And the sad part is that the Hausa-F00lanis do not represent the entire North in any way even though they'd succeeded in almost drowning out the voices of other indigenous tribes of Northern Nigeria.
Re: Dapchi Girl: Liya Sharibu's Parents Reveal Where Their Daughter Got Her Faith by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 27, 2018
andyanders:

I pity your ignorance of the word. Listen, nothing less than Jesus that will save Leah. She is an example of a true Christian. Her parents already has made up their minds and nothing less than Jesus that would save Leah and not any negotiation. If they want to kill her, they would have, but because God Almighty is upon her, they can only suffer her flesh and not her spirit.

She is like Daniel in the Bible, who was thrown in the den of lion, and the lions made friend with him and never touched him. Jesus will save Leah.

Stop reading too much comic books

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sallah: President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina (Photos) / Twitter User Explains What Wike Is Trying To Achieve With His 200k Political SAs / The Nigerian Election Was Not Free Nor Fair And INEC Lied- Bolanle Olukanni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.