Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,440 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Dapchi Girl: Liya Sharibu's Parents Reveal Where Their Daughter Got Her Faith - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapchi Girl: Liya Sharibu's Parents Reveal Where Their Daughter Got Her Faith (37829 Views)

Leah Sharibu: Parents Confirm Voice / The Dapchi Scam: Where Is Liya Sharibu - By Femi Fani-kayode / Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapchi Girl: Liya Sharibu's Parents Reveal Where Their Daughter Got Her Faith by DrHighchief(m): 4:44pm On Mar 27, 2018
She is a hero..
Re: Dapchi Girl: Liya Sharibu's Parents Reveal Where Their Daughter Got Her Faith by omoelerin1: 7:47pm On Mar 27, 2018
LastSurvivor11:
North n poverty shaa

See houses in 21st century undecided
How could one believe that this guys has been ruling Nigeria more than anyone and also the black richest man on planet earth came from same poverty ridden region..

Buhari pls release the innocent girl
Unless u want to marry her when ur finally sent to daura and sambisa subsequently..
nonsense
Re: Dapchi Girl: Liya Sharibu's Parents Reveal Where Their Daughter Got Her Faith by Ademoore07(m): 10:10pm On Mar 27, 2018
crazysaint:
It hurts me so much, that none of the big pastors in Nigeria says something about this young girl. Christians cannot rise up to protest, everyone is just silence expecting to see miracle happened.

My dears faith without work is death.

Christians rise up, Leah Sharibu must be freed!

Ogbeni, u don't use to read paper neither do u listen to news. Pastor Adeboye prayed for her and I watched it live on dove TV.
Re: Dapchi Girl: Liya Sharibu's Parents Reveal Where Their Daughter Got Her Faith by Chochovini: 10:30pm On Mar 27, 2018
MightySparrow:
.... but why are muslims wicked?
Ha! See question. Na dia you go fia na. What else do you expect from evil people with devilish religion?
Re: Dapchi Girl: Liya Sharibu's Parents Reveal Where Their Daughter Got Her Faith by TEYA: 7:48am On Mar 28, 2018
Lipscomb:
Its so painful.North really suffering this pic said it all .
Lol I have seen some really funny rural areas in the south. You can only say that to people that have not travelled.
Re: Dapchi Girl: Liya Sharibu's Parents Reveal Where Their Daughter Got Her Faith by Lipscomb(m): 8:07am On Mar 28, 2018
cool yeah but the one in the north can't be compare to the south even I doubt the one in south belong to aboriginal.
TEYA:

Lol I have seen some really funny rural areas in the south. You can only say that to people that have not travelled.
Re: Dapchi Girl: Liya Sharibu's Parents Reveal Where Their Daughter Got Her Faith by emotionroll(m): 8:59am On Mar 28, 2018
fk002:

And who is he??
So u are alive breathing his air and stil dnt knw who he is?
Re: Dapchi Girl: Liya Sharibu's Parents Reveal Where Their Daughter Got Her Faith by fk002: 9:44am On Mar 28, 2018
emotionroll:
So u are alive breathing his air and stil dnt knw who he is?

Yea i need more explanation
Re: Dapchi Girl: Liya Sharibu's Parents Reveal Where Their Daughter Got Her Faith by emotionroll(m): 10:00am On Mar 28, 2018
fk002:

Yea i need more explanation
Maybe we shd be friends on facebook.....am Emotionroll there..or give me urs to find u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sallah: President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina (Photos) / Twitter User Explains What Wike Is Trying To Achieve With His 200k Political SAs / The Nigerian Election Was Not Free Nor Fair And INEC Lied- Bolanle Olukanni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.