Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Dapchi Girl: Liya Sharibu's Parents Reveal Where Their Daughter Got Her Faith - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapchi Girl: Liya Sharibu's Parents Reveal Where Their Daughter Got Her Faith (37826 Views)

Leah Sharibu: Parents Confirm Voice / The Dapchi Scam: Where Is Liya Sharibu - By Femi Fani-kayode / Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapchi Girl: Liya Sharibu's Parents Reveal Where Their Daughter Got Her Faith by victorazyvictor(m): 10:27am On Mar 27, 2018
You want to score cheap point because ur competing with Jonathan and PDP not affairs of Nigerians you sworn to. ..

Re: Dapchi Girl: Liya Sharibu's Parents Reveal Where Their Daughter Got Her Faith by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 27, 2018
elChapo1:
not surprised, ECWA = EVANGELISING CHRIST WINNING ALL.
ECWA and COCIN (Church of Christ in Nations) are no1 in the North East
Re: Dapchi Girl: Liya Sharibu's Parents Reveal Where Their Daughter Got Her Faith by PortableToDynam(m): 10:29am On Mar 27, 2018
MightySparrow:
.... but why are muslims wicked?

take chill water and ask yourself *Did I have sense*?
Re: Dapchi Girl: Liya Sharibu's Parents Reveal Where Their Daughter Got Her Faith by Codes151(m): 10:30am On Mar 27, 2018
Northerners....
Religious bigots
Muslims... Sick
Re: Dapchi Girl: Liya Sharibu's Parents Reveal Where Their Daughter Got Her Faith by proxillin(m): 10:34am On Mar 27, 2018
XXLDICK:

Jehovah is not a magician to come down every second... Bla bla bla... He is omnipresent, he doesn't need to come down. Abi you don't know the God you serve ni?

Allowed Israel to be enslaved by Egyptians... Bla bla bla... You don't see the irony of an African insinuating that he is the God of Israel. No be him create Africans too? Or he abandoned us? That explains why he abandoned the Christian Dapchi girl.

The Jews he abandoned for Egyptians is an example that God can abandon anyone due to reasons best known to him. It's action in a scheme of things with end result of greater good. You can't just phantom that out with human brains..yeah blah blah blah..

And I didn't write he is the God of Jews. That's why Muslims call him Allah lol..he the God of all tribes...

Well..i have been in argument with knowledgeable atheists in the past and I won..based on your argument you r not that knowledgeable on matters of this universe. I may not waste my effort on you
Re: Dapchi Girl: Liya Sharibu's Parents Reveal Where Their Daughter Got Her Faith by Temidayo698(m): 10:35am On Mar 27, 2018
[color=#006600][/color] It is well, things must get better in this country.
Re: Dapchi Girl: Liya Sharibu's Parents Reveal Where Their Daughter Got Her Faith by Mydazz(m): 10:36am On Mar 27, 2018
PMB's scriptwriters are doing such a wacky job, I can tell you categorically that the opposing forces feasting on the lives of the masses in Nimperial is an attempt by ruling party and opposition to assert or discredit each other.
Chibok girls issue was one of the major issues that that led to GEJ being sacked from Aso Rock in 2015, barely a year to election we have another script but instead of Chibukun we have Dapchi. And the present government was swift enough in their response to this one,..... Kudoh.
And the herdsmen keep attacking everywhere in an attempt to discredit the present government, that doesn't look like ano APC script to me.
Re: Dapchi Girl: Liya Sharibu's Parents Reveal Where Their Daughter Got Her Faith by TheAlchemist: 10:38am On Mar 27, 2018
How does Dangote feel seeing people living in such level of poverty and proud to be called one of the world richest men in the world.. It is not too late for Dangote to reevaluate his priority now is the time for the world to acknowledge him as having the world biggest charity network...
Re: Dapchi Girl: Liya Sharibu's Parents Reveal Where Their Daughter Got Her Faith by Ophilabraham: 10:45am On Mar 27, 2018
crazysaint:
It hurts me so much, that none of the big pastors in Nigeria says something about this young girl. Christians cannot rise up to protest, everyone is just silence expecting to see miracle happened.

My dears faith without work is death.

Christians rise up, Leah Sharibu must be freed!

So make them come spew vision them no see
Re: Dapchi Girl: Liya Sharibu's Parents Reveal Where Their Daughter Got Her Faith by torvickof1312(m): 10:46am On Mar 27, 2018
###freeLEAH
Re: Dapchi Girl: Liya Sharibu's Parents Reveal Where Their Daughter Got Her Faith by skydeexie(m): 10:46am On Mar 27, 2018
XXLDICK:

Actually, to those that aren't gullible, it teaches us that your God can't save her or doesn't care.

Christians have been brainwashed in a way that both misfortunes and good deeds increase that faith in an invisible sky daddy.

like every sane individual, you should be asking where is your God but you guys are asking Buhari to ensure are safety return instead. I thought your God is omnipotent, far more powerful than Buhari?

what about the Chibok girl stoned to death because she refused to accept Islam? where was your God?

if Leah was sane, she would have pretended to accept Islam for the sake of her safety.

her story is a painful one, I wish her the best.

Which home? I hope it isn't the same home as the Chibok girl?

Can you for once just SHUT UP! Stop spewing nonsense. You don't know anything about Jesus Christ, the Narrow Way or Christianity in general. This is where and why Leah is getting her inspiration. Learn something from her faith.

II Timothy 3:12-17 (New International Version)
"12 In fact, everyone who wants to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted, 13 while evildoers and impostors will go from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived. 14 But as for you, continue in what you have learned and have become convinced of, because you know those from whom you learned it, 15 and how from infancy you have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. 16 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, 17 so that the servant of God[a] may be thoroughly equipped for every good work."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dapchi Girl: Liya Sharibu's Parents Reveal Where Their Daughter Got Her Faith by pek(m): 10:49am On Mar 27, 2018
Op and blogger, it is Leah not Liya. Wonder how this made front page
Re: Dapchi Girl: Liya Sharibu's Parents Reveal Where Their Daughter Got Her Faith by uzoronwusa: 10:49am On Mar 27, 2018
XXLDICK:

Actually, to those that aren't gullible, it teaches us that your God can't save her or doesn't care.

Christians have been brainwashed in a way that both misfortunes and good deeds increase that faith in an invisible sky daddy.

like every sane individual, you should be asking where is your God but you guys are asking Buhari to ensure are safety return instead. I thought your God is omnipotent, far more powerful than Buhari?

what about the Chibok girl stoned to death because she refused to accept Islam? where was your God?

if Leah was sane, she would have pretended to accept Islam for the sake of her safety.

her story is a painful one, I wish her the best.

Which home? I hope it isn't the same home as the Chibok girl?

GOD dey.believe it or not.if i ask you if you blive in juju you will say yes abi?with the way creation is so complex and organised(there is love ,anger,hate kindness,empathy etc yet you still believe it all came by chance),if creation is by chance why is it that we cant do without the sun,trees water ,food etc.if man was not created to chew food why do we have teeth in our mouth?.could a creature like man with all his talents have come by chance?think.

2 Likes

Re: Dapchi Girl: Liya Sharibu's Parents Reveal Where Their Daughter Got Her Faith by XXLDICK(m): 10:51am On Mar 27, 2018
proxillin:

The Jews he abandoned for Egyptians is an example that God can abandon anyone due to reasons best known to him. It's action in a scheme of things with end result of greater good. You can't just phantom that out with human brains..yeah blah blah blah..

And I didn't write he is the God of Jews. That's why Muslims call him Allah lol..he the God of all tribes...

Well..i have been in argument with knowledgeable atheists in the past and I won..based on your argument you r not that knowledgeable on matters of this universe. I may not waste my effort on you

Mr Cocky, does the old testament acknowledge God as the God of the Jews only or not?
Re: Dapchi Girl: Liya Sharibu's Parents Reveal Where Their Daughter Got Her Faith by victorazyvictor(m): 10:53am On Mar 27, 2018
crazysaint:
It hurts me so much, that none of the big pastors in Nigeria says something about this young girl. Christians cannot rise up to protest, everyone is just silence expecting to see miracle happened.

Why are u people always talking rubbish about pastors? and we are all Christians.

Who told u none of the pastors cares about the young girl? do u know what is going on spiritually as we speak now?

Plz let's learn how to respect men of God. You can't even come out to antagonize the government that is harming you directly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dapchi Girl: Liya Sharibu's Parents Reveal Where Their Daughter Got Her Faith by proxillin(m): 10:54am On Mar 27, 2018
XXLDICK:

Mr Cocky, does the old testament acknowledge God as the God of the Jews only or not?

And what happened in New Testament when Jesus came and said go yee into the world and preach what I taught you.

God started his message with the Jews and made it global with Jesus, Peter, Corinthians, Thesalonians, James, John e.t.c

Its obvious God finally brought message to the world not to Jews alone. Mr toddler

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Girl: Liya Sharibu's Parents Reveal Where Their Daughter Got Her Faith by redsun(m): 10:55am On Mar 27, 2018
Both religions are detrimental to africans mental freedom.Both are divisive and destructive.I wonder why she can't tell the animals what they want to hear and free herself from their murderous fangs. Jesus is not going to save her,she will just be another statistics that will be blown to pieces by either the bokoharam or the rogue nigerian army.

She is a victim of a failed society.
Re: Dapchi Girl: Liya Sharibu's Parents Reveal Where Their Daughter Got Her Faith by Psoul(m): 11:02am On Mar 27, 2018
crazysaint:

I hate it wen ppl start condemning men of God at any slightest instance.
This is persecution against Christendom. You don't go out their fighting the government, that will bring more death. And u don't go about blaming the Pastors, it will bring disunity in our prayers.

In the olden days when Christians were persecuted, they did not start blaming the Apostle, the Disciples or other Church leaders, rather they came in together, joined faith together and prayed till God showed Himself mighty.
So my dear spare us the blame unless u are related to Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Girl: Liya Sharibu's Parents Reveal Where Their Daughter Got Her Faith by Quadranoo(m): 11:02am On Mar 27, 2018
Is this faith or foolishness? seriously I can hardly tell. I wonder whether our Beliefs is what we say with our mouth or What we believe in our mind. Many call themselves Muslim/christians whereas their deeds termed them as unbelievers.
What happen to being always pursuing the path of safety? Can't she just spare herself from danger by pretending for a while after all it doesn't change her beliefs. I belief God loves us more than risking our life to a known danger.
This incident is just like A pastor/Alfa(man of God) whose house is broken into by armed thieves, Should the man of God refuse to give out his belongings to the thieves because he believes God will always protect him or Give them what they want and leave the fight for God.
I believe we shouldn't try to test our faith with God because God doesn't work like magician.
I also remember a pastor who is testing his faith by going into a Lion's Den, but eventually got devoured by the lion. Another incident is also another pastor who drown while trying to walk on water.
He who seek safety from God should also try as much as possible to thread on safe path
Re: Dapchi Girl: Liya Sharibu's Parents Reveal Where Their Daughter Got Her Faith by toye440: 11:05am On Mar 27, 2018
Am #PharaohLetLEAHgo

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Girl: Liya Sharibu's Parents Reveal Where Their Daughter Got Her Faith by Liftedhands(f): 11:06am On Mar 27, 2018
mandarin:
Oh I cried, oh I cried, maybe I shed years because of my selfishness , Leah is teaching us all to stand with and in Christ in the face of adversity when those prayers are not answered yet, when things are tough, stand with your testimony, God I thank you for Leah and that you will bring her safely home in Jesus name
Amen! I'm moved by her faith and pray for her safe return.

Her mothers faith too is very strong! Ready to loose her daughter for Christ! That's a challenge to all Christians, we need to include this family in our prayers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dapchi Girl: Liya Sharibu's Parents Reveal Where Their Daughter Got Her Faith by proxillin(m): 11:07am On Mar 27, 2018
redsun:
Both religions are detrimental to africans mental freedom.Both are divisive and destructive.I wonder why she can't tell the animals what they want to hear and free herself from their murderous fangs. Jesus is not going to save her,she will just be another statistics that will be blown to pieces by either the bokoharam or the rogue nigerian army.

She is a victim of a failed society.

You dont understand the meaning faith/belief

A muslim girls refused to take part in call to bar because she refused to remove her hijab.

Many of you here were seeing praising her. Its her way to show loyalty to God.

Stop insulting her belief. She is an incorruptible heroine. We need people like that as motivation for the war coming. A great war and surfering is coming. You may live in your own fake reality sold to you by mainstream media. But the reality is, there is a war going on..and its in preparation for the major war.

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Girl: Liya Sharibu's Parents Reveal Where Their Daughter Got Her Faith by namfav(m): 11:08am On Mar 27, 2018
it's interesting that no one cares about her schoolmates because of there religion now that they are free, they are suffering mentally and have been abused some will not return to school, we are a country that only acts or cares according to the tribe first, religion second, or region of people
i look at dapchi and chibok, these places are very deprived even by nigerian standards, the government and nigerians as a whole must start investing in the deep north east and stop acting only when tragedy strikes, it's no wonder that the security is bad, the people from the north east are maybe the best people you can meet but they are neglected and have become pawns
Re: Dapchi Girl: Liya Sharibu's Parents Reveal Where Their Daughter Got Her Faith by adekhingz(m): 11:09am On Mar 27, 2018
ONLY for us to discover that Leah actually eloped with her Boko haram Boyfriend...... grin grin

Re: Dapchi Girl: Liya Sharibu's Parents Reveal Where Their Daughter Got Her Faith by XXLDICK(m): 11:09am On Mar 27, 2018
proxillin:

And what happened in New Testament when Jesus came and said go yee into the world and preach what I taught you.

God started his message with the Jews and made it global with Jesus, Peter, Corinthians, Thesalonians, James, John e.t.c

Its obvious God finally brought message to the world not to Jews alone. Mr toddler
An African adult worshiping the God of the Jews. Shalom!
Re: Dapchi Girl: Liya Sharibu's Parents Reveal Where Their Daughter Got Her Faith by Liftedhands(f): 11:10am On Mar 27, 2018
Quadranoo:
Is this faith or foolishness? seriously I can hardly tell. I wonder whether our Beliefs is what we say with our mouth or What we believe in our mind. Many call themselves Muslim/christians whereas their deeds termed them as unbelievers.
What happen to being always pursuing the path of safety? Can't she just spare herself from danger by pretending for a while after all it doesn't change her beliefs. I belief God loves us more than risking our life to a known danger.
This incident is just like A pastor/Alfa(man of God) whose house is broken into by armed thieves, Should the man of God refuse to give out his belongings to the thieves because he believes God will always protect him or Give them what they want and leave the fight for God.
I believe we shouldn't try to test our faith with God because God doesn't work like magician.
I also remember a pastor who is testing his faith by going into a Lion's Den, but eventually got devoured by the lion. Another incident is also another pastor who drown while trying to walk on water.
He who seek safety from God should also try as much as possible to thread on safe path
GET THEE BEHIND ME SATAN!
Jesus Christ Himself was tempted to turn stone into bread and eat after his days of fasting etc He could have easily done so but! He knew Whose name and Glory was at stake! Leah knows that too smiley.

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Girl: Liya Sharibu's Parents Reveal Where Their Daughter Got Her Faith by XXLDICK(m): 11:12am On Mar 27, 2018
uzoronwusa:

GOD dey.believe it or not.if i ask you if you blive in juju you will say yes abi?with the way creation is so complex and organised(there is love ,anger,hate kindness,empathy etc yet you still believe it all came by chance),if creation is by chance why is it that we cant do without the sun,trees water ,food etc.if man was not created to chew food why do we have teeth in our mouth?.could a creature like man with all his talents have come by chance?think.
What makes you think that among the over 5,000 gods, it was your God that created all those things
Re: Dapchi Girl: Liya Sharibu's Parents Reveal Where Their Daughter Got Her Faith by mabea: 11:12am On Mar 27, 2018
Euouae:
"Mother: I am happy because Leah is doing the right thing. Even if they shoot Leah there, we believe that she will be with Christ Jesus."

Stupidity!

Even the pastor encouraging you will bend to worship Sango when its about death.

A Jesus that cant physically save her from where she presently is, is same you are expecting she will be with.

Outright Rubbish.

'The preaching of the gospel is foolishness to them that perish'. Bro salvation is for you too. I pray that the Lord opens the eyes of your understanding so you will know that we walk not by sight but by faith and so you shall be saved too. Shalom!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dapchi Girl: Liya Sharibu's Parents Reveal Where Their Daughter Got Her Faith by YILKUDI(m): 11:14am On Mar 27, 2018
Euouae:
"Mother: I am happy because Leah is doing the right thing. Even if they shoot Leah there, we believe that she will be with Christ Jesus."

Stupidity!

Even the pastor encouraging you will bend to worship Sango when its about death.

A Jesus that cant physically save her from where she presently is, is same you are expecting she will be with.

Outright Rubbish.

it may sound robish as u earlier mentn but christ jesus has a final word

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Girl: Liya Sharibu's Parents Reveal Where Their Daughter Got Her Faith by wrongnumber: 11:14am On Mar 27, 2018
crazysaint:

What sort of ranting is this? what do you want them to do? Abeg think deep before making comments.

We are all praying for her and as the mum said..."if she is killed,she goes home to be with christ"
Re: Dapchi Girl: Liya Sharibu's Parents Reveal Where Their Daughter Got Her Faith by InansBobo(m): 11:16am On Mar 27, 2018
crazysaint:

what if they rise up and the girl is killed? they are following procedures to bring the girl back safely

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom / John Kerry Carries Buhari’s Anti-corruption Campaign To Davos / Sallah: President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.