Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:23 PM

Foreigners Will Hate Nigerians Just By Reading Comment On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Foreigners Will Hate Nigerians Just By Reading Comment On Nairaland (951 Views)

MEN!! Understand That Women Will Hate You Because Of These 4 Things!! (photo) / Most Ladies Will Hate This Bitter Truth. / A Lady's Comment On Women's Financial Status Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foreigners Will Hate Nigerians Just By Reading Comment On Nairaland by spdamibiz: 12:16pm On May 28, 2018
i dont know why nigerian are so bitter, chai.., i do visit other foreign forum, and see how people behave like humans but here in Nigeria, sorry to say, 90% of Nigerian are something else

other thing nigerians need to change, point below

* Nigerians lack knowledge about how things work in their own country

* No plan for future

* No innovation

* Not serious at all, just like to work hard in wrong direction

* No human feelings esp online

* Hatred for fellow human just becos they are successful

* They always want to oppress with anything they have, money, power etc

* They will never conform to rules and regulation, claiming they are smart,

* What they want is someone mistake to make fun with

* As cunning as a snake, yes 90% of nigerian

Yet you want Good Leaders
you want a good country

No Wonder the whites treat use as trash

Because that is how we present ourself to them

After reading all this, they will not still change yet they want change :-)

p.s I am also guilty of somethings above, but i think we all need to change

Change begins with me And you

1 Like

Re: Foreigners Will Hate Nigerians Just By Reading Comment On Nairaland by MJBOLT: 12:20pm On May 28, 2018
who gives a sh!t what a foreigner thinks of nigeria,we dont need their approval for anything

1 Like

Re: Foreigners Will Hate Nigerians Just By Reading Comment On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 28, 2018
Go to stormfront and read their comments. If u don't have an open mind u will hate white ppl as well.an adult will know that most things he/she comes across on the internet should never be taken seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Foreigners Will Hate Nigerians Just By Reading Comment On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 28, 2018
and who care about their opinion towards us.don't take what you read here too seriously some just come as jokes.Bleep their opinion
Re: Foreigners Will Hate Nigerians Just By Reading Comment On Nairaland by Ayobami7(m): 1:17pm On May 28, 2018
We don hear
Re: Foreigners Will Hate Nigerians Just By Reading Comment On Nairaland by ubunja(m): 2:03pm On May 28, 2018
MJBOLT:
who gives a sh!t what a foreigner thinks of nigeria,we dont need their approval for anything

jessca048:
and who care about their opinion towards us.don't take what you read here too seriously some just come as jokes.Bleep their opinion
yet you were so angry you almost exploded when trump thought your country was a shìt hole.
Re: Foreigners Will Hate Nigerians Just By Reading Comment On Nairaland by ImaIma1(f): 2:15pm On May 28, 2018
They even oppress with what they don't have cheesy.

Some people are just programmed to be negative and to see the worst in any situation.
Re: Foreigners Will Hate Nigerians Just By Reading Comment On Nairaland by God2man(m): 4:07pm On May 28, 2018
Those people making comments are not human beings they are demons on assignment to capture souls to hell.

They are atheist, satanic priest, free thinkers, cult members, and so on.
Re: Foreigners Will Hate Nigerians Just By Reading Comment On Nairaland by MrSensor(m): 4:13pm On May 28, 2018
Ayobami7:
We don hear
Foreigner spotted.
Re: Foreigners Will Hate Nigerians Just By Reading Comment On Nairaland by samyfreshsmooth(m): 4:21pm On May 28, 2018
oga your post and topic no even correlate undecided

your topic says "foriegners will hate nigerians after reading comments from nairaland then you went on to mention things like "no plan for future", "no innovation", "not serious" etc in ur post undecided

you want make we dey "plan future for nairaland" abi na wetin? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Foreigners Will Hate Nigerians Just By Reading Comment On Nairaland by spdamibiz: 8:59pm On May 28, 2018
ImaIma1:
They even oppress with what they don't have cheesy.

Some people are just programmed to be negative and to see the worst in any situation.
most ppl do take it as fun, but gradually becomes habit,
Re: Foreigners Will Hate Nigerians Just By Reading Comment On Nairaland by spdamibiz: 9:01pm On May 28, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

your topic says "foriegners will hate nigerians after reading comments from nairaland then you went on to mention things like "no plan for future", "no innovation", "not serious" etc in ur post undecided

you are also complicated too, just like my topic grin
Re: Foreigners Will Hate Nigerians Just By Reading Comment On Nairaland by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:04pm On May 28, 2018
spdamibiz:
you are also complicated too, just like my topic grin

fair enough grin
Re: Foreigners Will Hate Nigerians Just By Reading Comment On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 28, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

You over sabi this one grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foreigners Will Hate Nigerians Just By Reading Comment On Nairaland by MJBOLT: 10:22am On May 29, 2018
do you have any evidence to back up your claim that i was angry when trump made that statement,dont quote and type rubbish please

ubunja:

yet you were so angry you almost exploded when trump thought your country was a shìt hole.
Re: Foreigners Will Hate Nigerians Just By Reading Comment On Nairaland by ubunja(m): 10:24am On May 29, 2018
MJBOLT:
do you have any evidence to back up your claim that i was angry when trump made that statement,dont quote and type rubbish please

well you're the one who claims you didnt expolde. provide proof to defend yourself.

(1) (Reply)

8 Obvious Signs A Man Is With You Only For Sex – Ladies Please Don’t Be Deceived / Condemning Single Ladies Above 30 Reeks Of Hyprocrisy. / I Am In A Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.