Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

"Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses (27538 Views)

Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) / Okon Lagos Shares Video Of Man & Lady Stuck During Hot Sex. See Reactions (Pics) / Lady Beats Man For Not Paying After Sex (See Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by figment232(m): 9:14pm On Mar 27, 2018
Hhenryy:

Speak for yourself only. You maybe among the few that are uncircumcised. (that's if you are truly a female anyway because I'm suspecting a guy hiding behind that your moniker. You are too outspoken on sexually related issues which is uncharacteristic of African women)

Do whatever you like to a genitally mutilated woman (circumcised) She will just be looking at you like a corpse. Suck, lick, bang,... You are only wasting your time. Just satisfy your own urge as man and leave her. There is no point trying hard to satisfy any African woman. Unless you are lucky to meet the uncircumcised few.

U re right my Bro I hv experience such.
Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by figment232(m): 9:17pm On Mar 27, 2018
AntiBrutus:

He keeps repeating that circumcised bullshii.
How many circumcised women has he seen? ??

That guy should stop using his village, rigid sexual partners or lack of sexual prowess to throw blanket statements ahbeg.

E get guys wey dey demolish pussies every day/week and they have never seen a circumcised lady.
Circumcise ladies are many oo
Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by makydebbie(f): 9:22pm On Mar 27, 2018
fuckpro:

...don't mind the newcomer he is not aware you are the one and only makydbbie our Ghanaian goddess
Lol, let's forgive him. cheesy kiss
Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 27, 2018
figment232:
Circumcise ladies are many oo

Many where?
He said there are FEW UNCIRCUMCISED ladies.
That's a fcking lie!!

How many ladies have you fcked out of millions of Nigerian ladies?
How many are circumcised?
How many of your male friends have ever seen a circumcised lady?

Is it you guys that will tell us if we are circumcised?
How many guys can correctly label a pussy?
Let alone tell a circumcised one. Keep kwayet.

8 Likes

Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by amakadihot87(f): 9:32pm On Mar 27, 2018
AntiBrutus:
wink

Many where?

...........most of them cant explain how a circumsised genital looks like

5 Likes

Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by ReinaFarine: 9:35pm On Mar 27, 2018
amakadihot87:

They don't know where the clit or the center of gravity is.

3 Likes

Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 27, 2018
amakadihot87:

Some of these niggas don't even know the urethra[pee-hole] is different from the vagina where they keep inserting. Yet they think they can tag majority of Nigerian/African ladies as circumcised.

Are there circumcised women? Yes.
Do they make up majority of the sexually active generation? NO!!!!

8 Likes

Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by Jeferious: 9:49pm On Mar 27, 2018
Hhenryy:
Liar! It doesn't apply to Nigerian/African women. Majority of them lay still like a log of wood during the act because they don't and cannot feel anything as most of them have been circumcised.

If they feel anything at all, it must be pain. So don't be deceived if a naija or African lady is screaming during sex and you start thinking you are doing something right. She is actually screaming because of the pains she is going through.
Bros, this your variant of reverse psychology dey work like mad o. See as girls wey dey here dey gree by force say dem dey enjoy kpanshing.

Thank God say guys will always be guys. If the male folk can decide just for one year to pretend and 'form' just like their female counterparts, I sure say that year go rough die. Like ladies would literarily whistle at and woo guys on the streets. But then...

...Guys will always be guys.

8 Likes

Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 27, 2018
AntiBrutus:

That guy should stop using his village, rigid sexual partners or lack of sexual prowess to throw blanket statements ahbeg.

E get guys wey dey demolish pussies every day/week and they have never seen a circumcised lady.

hmmmmm

are you looking for wesley pipes to 'demolish' your cat shoes

Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by Obodo999(m): 10:02pm On Mar 27, 2018
AntiBrutus:

We all know your pussy has been DEMOLISHED grin

1 Like

Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 27, 2018
Obodo999:

We all know your pussy has been DEMOLISHED grin

Demolish even good.
Them done excavate am grin grin
Guys are bad!!! cry cry

10 Likes

Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 27, 2018
oyb:

hmmmmm

are you looking for wesley pipes to 'demolish' your cat shoes

I will pass, he looks unstable grin
This one will kill me when he is done.

1 Like

Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 27, 2018
AntiBrutus:

I will pass, he looks unstable grin
This one will kill me when he is done.

na wesley snipes in demolition man

oya try this one

he will kill you during

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpKsONGhIAM

1 Like

Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by FluidQueen(f): 10:26pm On Mar 27, 2018
Hhenryy:
Liar! It doesn't apply to Nigerian/African women. Majority of them lay still like a log of wood during the act because they don't and cannot feel anything as most of them have been circumcised.

If they feel anything at all, it must be pain. So don't be deceived if a naija or African lady is screaming during sex and you start thinking you are doing something right. She is actually screaming because of the pains she is going through.
Your post reeks of ignorance and Impotency. But whatever tho. Just seek Medical attention, Or Simply use your Tongue. And fingers. Expertly.

Instead of you to Bow Your head in shame and seek for medical intervention for your disturbing sexual incompetence. You're Here screaming Nigerian women Are circumcised. As if you'd know your way around a Vagina even with a map and direction.

4 Likes

Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by J2381: 10:32pm On Mar 27, 2018
FluidQueen:
Your post reeks of ignorance and Impotency. But whatever tho. Just seek Medical attention, Or Simply use your Tongue. And fingers. Expertly.

Instead of you to Bow Your head in shame and seek for medical intervention for your disturbing sexual incompetence. You're Here screaming Nigerian women Are circumcised. As if you'd know your way around a Vagina even with a map and direction.
action speak louder than words, no?

Life isn't always about using tongue and fingers. Sometimes your narrow mindedness is amusing.

1 Like

Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by FluidQueen(f): 10:48pm On Mar 27, 2018
J2381:
action speak louder than words, no?

Life isn't always about using tongue and fingers. Sometimes your narrow mindedness is amusing.
Who's talking about life? I'm talking Sex here, SEX!!!

If he's that sexually ineffectual.. And cant bring a girl to squirm and moan LOUDLY from intoxicating Sexual pleasure. He could atleast compensate for his lack of skills with his Tongues and fingers. Since his Pénis is obviously for decoration.

3 Likes

Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:09pm On Mar 27, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

WHY ARE WE ALWAYS NEGATIVE ABOUT OUR WOMEN, MY GUY... THEY DON'T DESERVE ALL THIS. undecided

Tupac said it, but unfortunately this dude don't know anything about Africa by claiming something that even IGBOS don't practice.

Slavish mentality fall on him.
Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by pweshdodo(m): 11:19pm On Mar 27, 2018
Adasun:
and who got time if u enjoy it or not?

Abeg pack one side
Are you a Liverpool fan
Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by Honchomave(m): 12:58am On Mar 28, 2018
makydebbie:
That's because you ain't hitting the cookie right! If you take her to heaven with your lips, hands and body, she'll speak in tongues and parables.
Next!! grin
Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by figment232(m): 1:36am On Mar 28, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Many where?
He said there are FEW UNCIRCUMCISED ladies.
That's a fcking lie!!

I usually ask them
Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by MissRaine69(f): 1:45am On Mar 28, 2018
Hhenryy:

You need to move away from those corpse women you have been fraternising with. It’s not the car that makes a good driver ... maybe they say these things so as to not injure your Male pride , to make you think that you are doing something fantastic while the truth of the matter is
The sex is more boring than reading a blank book
Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by MissRaine69(f): 1:47am On Mar 28, 2018
ReinaFarine:

They don't know where the clit or the center of gravity is.
What are you saying? Clit or center of gravity ? That’s too sophisticated! Most of the vocal ones are minute men!
Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by highpriestess: 4:14am On Mar 28, 2018
mmmmm
Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by J2381: 4:27am On Mar 28, 2018
FluidQueen:
Who's talking about life? I'm talking Sex here, SEX!!!
sex is life, cos without it, you won't be here, neither will I. Open your mind, eh.

If he's that sexually ineffectual.. And cant bring a girl to squirm and moan LOUDLY from intoxicating Sexual pleasure. He could atleast compensate for his lack of skills with his Tongues and fingers. Since his Pénis is obviously for decoration.
How do you know he's sexually ineffectual? Care to give him a trial and find out? Like I said, "action speak louder than words", no?
Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by kenodrill: 4:46am On Mar 28, 2018
makydebbie:
That's because you ain't hitting the cookie right! If you take her to heaven with your lips, hands and body, she'll speak in tongues and parables.
Next!! grin

It seems you really love the head action tongue
Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by laribari(m): 5:50am On Mar 28, 2018
makydebbie:
Ahan! shocked shocked
I believe I've passed that stage where my gender will be questioned on nairaland. angry I'm sexually liberal lol.

We're in the 21st century bro, who gets circumcised these days? I believe it all boils to the couples and their sexual preferences.

On this one I agree with you. I have two daughters (2yrs old and a newly born), none were circumcised, I can't even remember the doctor suggesting it to yours. It's not just my kids, my niece too who was born in a different hospital 6 yrs ago. I don't think they circumcise ladies anymore. It's a pure waste of time.

Apart from just trying to give the peniis a good look with some baseball cap, there is no biggie in circumcision as it is spiritually insignificant today, as it was in those days when God demanded it for the Men but I don't know where women circumcision came in (African over sabi). Abraham started it but Jesus has nullified it.

2 Likes

Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by makydebbie(f): 6:05am On Mar 28, 2018
kenodrill:

It seems you really love the head action tongue
I really love it bro. tongue
Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by Hhenryy: 6:11am On Mar 28, 2018
FluidQueen:

Shut the fvck up little girl.. And like I told the other lady, speak for yourself only. If you are lucky to be among the uncircumcised few, you shouldn't generalize.

The way you are ranting and raining abuses shows you know nothing about the effects of FGM which is one of the reasons why polygamy is a common practice in Africa. Since most of our women don't and cannot enjoy sex thereby always denying their husband, The man is forced to look elsewhere.

If you are feeling it, doesn't mean other ladies are feeling it. In fact majority are not, especially the more mature/older ladies in their late 20s and older caught up in the web when FGM was still 100% rampant all over the country. Although it has reduced but I can still attest to 77% prevalent rate in Osun state.

2 Likes

Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by makydebbie(f): 6:16am On Mar 28, 2018
laribari:

On this one I agree with you. I have two daughters (2yrs old and a newly born), none were circumcised, I can't even remember the doctor suggesting it to yours. It's not just my kids, my niece too who was born in a different hospital 6 yrs ago. I don't think they circumcise ladies anymore. It's a pure waste of time.

Apart from just trying to give the peniis a good look with some baseball cap, there is no biggie in circumcision as it is spiritually insignificant today, as it was in those days when God demanded it for the Men but I don't know where women circumcision came in (African over sabi). Abraham started it but Jesus has nullified it.

Lol, I'm sure he's just giving excuses for his sexual incompetence. The world is evolving, who circumcise their women? Even my mum's generation, they know it is wrong to circumcise a female child.

Congratulations on your new born, may you live long to watch them grow and prosper. smiley

1 Like

Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by don4real18(m): 6:18am On Mar 28, 2018
makydebbie:
Ahan! shocked shocked
I believe I've passed that stage where my gender will be questioned on nairaland. angry I'm sexually liberal lol.

We're in the 21st century bro, who gets circumcised these days? I believe it all boils to the couples and their sexual preferences.
21st century? There are many still being circumcized especially in the southern part of Nigeria. I did a project on it in 2016 and also lectured the populace on a live TV program. Imagine ppl calling in to say Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) isn't wrong.
Modified- I haven't had sex with any though but I am quite certain that my 8.5 chocolate Ivory spatula will stir the moans out of them

1 Like

Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by Flokey: 6:23am On Mar 28, 2018
agbonkamen:
Some men be shouting oh oh baby let the walls of Jericho fall down flat grin grin grin
which wall of Jericho
Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by kenodrill: 6:43am On Mar 28, 2018
makydebbie:
I really love it bro. tongue

Wow.... Seriously you just caught my fancy hence my heart now craving to know you better.i love real women...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? / Join An Erotic Whatsapp Group Drop Your Number. For Matured Minds Only / It Gives Me Pleasure When A Woman Makes Me Her Slave-nigerian Man Cries For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.