Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,909 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

"Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses (27537 Views)

Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) / Okon Lagos Shares Video Of Man & Lady Stuck During Hot Sex. See Reactions (Pics) / Lady Beats Man For Not Paying After Sex (See Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by zexy2030(m): 8:41pm On Apr 08, 2018
moderatedguy:
But its true na.......am talking from experience
zexy2030:
Guy u r still clueless

1 Like

Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by moderatedguy: 2:06pm On Apr 09, 2018
Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by moderatedguy: 2:08pm On Apr 09, 2018
Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by moderatedguy: 2:24pm On Apr 09, 2018
zexy2030:
Guy u r still clueless
how do u mean...so una want make lie?
Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by Sparkle777(f): 6:24pm On Apr 09, 2018
don4real18:

21st century? There are many still being circumcized especially in the southern part of Nigeria. I did a project on it in 2016 and also lectured the populace on a live TV program. Imagine ppl calling in to say Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) isn't wrong.
Modified- I haven't had sex with any though but I am quite certain that my 8.5 chocolate Ivory spatula will stir the moans out of them

8.5? undecided undecided the womb destroyer.
Issorite.
Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by HardMirror(m): 6:52pm On Apr 09, 2018
ReinaFarine:

Uncircumcised few ke?
How many circumcised ladies have you actually met?

Or because you haven't been able to make any cum you just assume they are circumcised?
perhaps he stays in a rural area where they don't have uncircumcised girls
Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by HardMirror(m): 6:56pm On Apr 09, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Many where?
He said there are FEW UNCIRCUMCISED ladies.
That's a fcking lie!!

How many ladies have you fcked out of millions of Nigerian ladies?
How many are circumcised?
How many of your male friends have ever seen a circumcised lady?

Is it you guys that will tell us if we are circumcised?
How many guys can correctly label a pussy?
Let alone tell a circumcised one. Keep kwayet.
Lol! I don laff die here. Abeg just leave my nigga alone. Na wetin he sabi he talk. grin
Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by HardMirror(m): 7:04pm On Apr 09, 2018
kenodrill:

Wow.... Seriously you just caught my fancy hence my heart now craving to know you better.i love real women...
Are you sure it is your heart that is craving to know her? cool cool
Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by don4real18(m): 8:22pm On Apr 09, 2018
Sparkle777:

8.5? undecided undecided the womb destroyer.
Issorite.
grin There are ppl who have 12 sef
Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 17, 2018
lol
Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 17, 2018
I disagree
Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 17, 2018
eljayson:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJqkeDGI-gk

It is rare to find a woman who stays completely silent during sex. in many cases, women express their enjoyment with vocal outbursts of approval, stoking the fires of intimacy to sensational levels.

Many believe a man who can't make his woman scream his name is not doing the job well. Others feel sex with a woman who is completely silent is as boring as drinking Garri with ordinary water.

Even more, say it is selfish of women to remain silent while the man pile drives away. What do you say?

See the various responses to the reasons women moan during sex in the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJqkeDGI-gk

cc: Lalasticlala, Freiburger, Mynd44, r231

Doyin see your life!!!
Even if the queue is longer than those waiting to cast their votes, she will never utter a word.
Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by mimimile93: 5:00pm On Nov 17, 2018
Hhenryy:
Liar! It doesn't apply to Nigerian/African women. Majority of them lay still like a log of wood during the act because they don't and cannot feel anything as most of them have been circumcised.

If they feel anything at all, it must be pain. So don't be deceived if a naija or African lady is screaming during sex and you start thinking you are doing something right. She is actually screaming because of the pains she is going through.

Havocgirlmile99 pls verify this if it's true..
Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by mimimile93: 5:02pm On Nov 17, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

WHY ARE WE ALWAYS NEGATIVE ABOUT OUR WOMEN, MY GUY... THEY DON'T DESERVE ALL THIS. undecided

That's the damn truth the guy just spat.

If a naija woman ever mourn for u, that's a fake mournin
Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by Mcslize: 5:11pm On Nov 17, 2018
Hhenryy:
Liar! It doesn't apply to Nigerian/African women. Majority of them lay still like a log of wood during the act because they don't and cannot feel anything as most of them have been circumcised.

If they feel anything at all, it must be pain. So don't be deceived if a naija or African lady is screaming during sex and you start thinking you are doing something right. She is actually screaming because of the pains she is going through.

Screaming because of which pain? She is screaming because of the money she will chop from you jor.
Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by Mcslize: 5:20pm On Nov 17, 2018
Penisinpenisout:
But why do our parents circumsize the male born? (No STD bullshit) Almost all the males in Nigeria (except the north) are circumsized, I thought Nigeria was patriarchal? Why take off my foreskin? I didn't ask for this. I just realized that the pleasure we even feel as circumsized men is nothing compared to what an uncircumsized man will feel. We could have had explosive one minute orgasm but now we have to fight for 15 minutes minimum before reaching orgasm. We were tricked by the women, their trickery knows no bound. Feels bad man!!!

Male borns are circumized due to hygienic purpose. Do you know how irritating and disgusting it looks seeing the pen!s of an uncircumcised male shooting out of the foreskin? It's highly digusting and unhygienic that's why male children are circumsized.

1 Like

Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by lawman88(m): 5:36pm On Nov 17, 2018
My girlfriend used to moan too much. Until I try to close her mouth before she know she is moaning. She once told me I should allow her to moan as she like that whoever is hearing her is his/her cup of tea

But the lady I married, she would just lie down like a log of wood. She will never moan. She only close her eyes. She don't "contribute" she just lie down and I will do all the jobs

I have to go and dick another girl to know whether I am not doing it well again but that lady moan like hell and told me I want to kill her with sex

2 Likes

Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 17, 2018
[/quote]My elder sisters are in their 30s, they were not circumcised. I'm in my early 20s, not circumcised, all my female friends were not circumcised, my younger ones in their teens were not circumcised. This Ur data get k leg
Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 17, 2018
don4real18:

21st century? There are many still being circumcized especially in the southern part of Nigeria. I did a project on it in 2016 and also lectured the populace on a live TV program. Imagine ppl calling in to say Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) isn't wrong.
Modified- I haven't had sex with any though but I am quite certain that my 8.5 chocolate Ivory spatula will stir the moans out of them
I really Dont know d village in d south where that project was carried out. I was born and raised in Delta and circumcision is not a common practice there. I've never seen any b4
Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by CyberWolf: 7:57pm On Nov 17, 2018
lawman88:
My girlfriend used to moan too much. Until I try to close her mouth before she know she is moaning. She once told me I should allow her to moan as she like that whoever is hearing her is his/her cup of tea

But the lady I married, she would just lie down like a log of wood. She will never moan. She only close her eyes. She don't "contribute" she just lie down and I will do all the jobs

I have to go and dick another girl to know whether I am not doing it well again but that lady moan like hell and told me I want to kill her with sex
that’s why it’s always advisable to find out if you and your partner are sexually compatible before getting married.

1 Like

Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:20am On Dec 31, 2018
Goodiebabe:
m only vocal wen m enjoyin it...but if am not feeling it..m lyk nigga jst cum and stand up lemme see road
hmmm
Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by CarlosTheJackal: 12:48am On Dec 31, 2018
makydebbie:
That's because you ain't hitting the cookie right! If you take her to heaven with your lips, hands and body, she'll speak in tongues and parables.
Next!! grin
I Thought you are a virgin

Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by kunleweb: 10:25am On Jan 05, 2019
cool BG
Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by Kyari79(m): 6:19pm On Jan 16, 2021
some womans are shouting ah ah waw my lord then why now?
Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by braunny(m): 12:26pm On Jan 17, 2021
Goodiebabe:
m only vocal wen m enjoyin it...but if am not feeling it..m lyk nigga jst cum and stand up lemme see road
Hahaha...... u have sure met many weak men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? / Join An Erotic Whatsapp Group Drop Your Number. For Matured Minds Only / It Gives Me Pleasure When A Woman Makes Me Her Slave-nigerian Man Cries For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.