Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,226 members, 7,811,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

A Lasting Solution To Cheating Just For Women. 18+ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lasting Solution To Cheating Just For Women. 18+ (492 Views)

Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) / Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... / Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Lasting Solution To Cheating Just For Women. 18+ by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 27, 2018
In today's society, one characteristic of young adult women and by extension menopausal mamas is a ridiculously high sex drive. Even though most prefer to shield it, many, under the canopy of 'slay queens' proudly wield it.

The downturn to this is that many young (single and married) women secretly have even more sexual partners than their male counterparts.
A lot of women want a HUGE 'cucumber' all in the name of selfish pleasure. Pleasure is fantastic but not to the detriment of your current or future husband.
Imagine what happens to a single 19 year old woman having sexual relations with male appendages of 8-10inches regularly into her mid twenties. Her market value must have seriously deteriorated.

Here comes the solution. Ever heard of the 'Ohmibod'? It is a fantastic intimacy gadget unlike any other. Pleasure redefined. It is small, lightweight, and can be used anywhere. I bought this device for my gf for Valentine (at her request, of course). The woman is a freak. She said and I quote, no 'cucumber' can give this numbing pleasure. We used to be in an open relationship but the ohmibod has drastically reduced her shina to the barest minimum of myself.

Can't say the same for myself though. I'm trying. Men are polygamous by nature grin Nothing beats a partner you're 100% sure she's faithful.
Re: A Lasting Solution To Cheating Just For Women. 18+ by Papanwamaikpe: 4:46pm On Mar 27, 2018
Rubbish post. Hence the reason why I can't marry a non virgin. not after expanding your hole with a gadget or whatsoever.
Re: A Lasting Solution To Cheating Just For Women. 18+ by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 27, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
Rubbish post. Hence the reason why I can't marry a non virgin. not after expanding your hole with a gadget or whatsoever.

[color=#006600][/color]
[i][/i] Goodluck with that brother.
May you not be a victim of vagina tightening scam

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To My Nigga!!! / Signs His Probably Gonna Break Up With You!!! / Money Only Impresses Lazy Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.