Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,084 members, 7,811,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) (40012 Views)

Lady Allegedly Turns Into Cow After Her Husband Caught Her Cheating (Video) / Lady Flogs Her Fiancé With Cane After She Caught Him Cheating (Video) / Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) by NairaOcean: 10:45am On Mar 08
A Nigerian man has sparked controversy after posting a video online of his girlfriend confessing to cheating on him. The video, which has since gone viral, shows the woman tearfully admitting to her infidelity while her boyfriend films the entire confession.

The incident, which took place in an undisclosed location in Nigeria, has drawn widespread attention on social media platforms. In the video, the man can be heard questioning his girlfriend about her actions, to which she responds with a candid admission of her cheating.

"I'm sorry, I made a mistake," the woman is heard saying in the video, her voice trembling with emotion. "I didn't mean to hurt you, but I cheated on you."

The man behind the camera continues to press her for details, asking when and how many times she cheated. The girlfriend, clearly distressed, provides vague answers as she struggles to explain herself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JO8iuPfGWpg

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) by Namaster: 10:47am On Mar 08
See face like soaked garri.

By the way, Nigerian men need to get sense. You don't need to disturb yourself looking for proof that your wife or gf is cheating on you.

She is!

The only proof you need that a Nigerian girl is cheating on you is that she's a Nigerian girl.

Nigerian girls will Bleep for money.
Nigerian girls will Bleep for attention.
Nigerian girls will Bleep for a free ride.
Nigerian girls will Bleep for AC.
Nigerian girls will Bleep for POP.
Nigerian girls will Bleep for Indomie and eggs.
Nigerian girls will Bleep for wig.
Nigerian girl will Bleep just because the sun shines.

As a man in Nigeria, your own is to ALWAYS use condoms when it's your turn to Bleep a Nigerian girl.

283 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) by Wawelexy(m): 11:01am On Mar 08
I stop wasting my pity on men like this long ago..

Doing too much for a girl that's not your wife is plainly stupidity... That girl in that video is only shedding crocodile tears, even if that guy eventually pardons her, she will still cheat on him with the other guy or someone else, it's just in their DNA....

Most of these simping guys spending so much on their girlfriend won't even do half of those things to their own biological mother and sisters. Rubbish!!!

194 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) by DevilsEqual(m): 1:47pm On Mar 08
This isnt funny anymore!
A time will come when Nigerian men would forcefully settle down with b!tches and cheats as more and more women now struggle to bond with only one man
At that time, u either accept to be a cuck or u stay single till the end

Well, the goodnews is that i would have been off the dating market by then and me go dey watch from afar cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

123 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) by Blackfire(m): 2:11pm On Mar 08
Memories of an immortal

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) by rocknation62(m): 2:28pm On Mar 08
May God deliver us from all these devils call girls. Sometimes we need to treat some of them as rags. The only time a girl cries genuinely is when she’s on her own while nobody is watching her

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) by Beverlyjean(f): 3:23pm On Mar 08
3some kwa!! I pity any fool that ever ends up with this disgrace of a woman.... this can be very painful.... so they were lusting for eachh other when they lived together.

44 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) by MuMuOnBail: 5:37pm On Mar 08
Na wa ooo

I can never be the man this women cheat on, I am that man they cheat with undecided

So if you are married or dating any of this women, I pity you.

You need to see the way I grind their Kpekus, I swear you will commit suicide if you are their husband or boyfriend grin grin

Some of them even grab my naked black a*ss while I grind them slow and steadily wink

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) by AfroBeatDiary: 7:06pm On Mar 08
3some with the man he house, that can be painful shaar

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 10:04pm On Mar 08
No good

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) by Stephaniegold(f): 10:05pm On Mar 08
Ok....we done hear

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) by bikefab(m): 10:06pm On Mar 08
Mumu man. He who is without sin should cast the first stone...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) by bestman09(m): 10:06pm On Mar 08

The man went too far. She's even a girlfriend, not a wife.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) by APOPTOSIS: 10:07pm On Mar 08
OLD Confession.
Abeg make uh na allow the babe be, after all you are not her husband and you have no right to put up such a video. You can be sued for that heavily..
Just by making a public proclamation of her being your girlfriend makes you highly culpable of infringement on her rights. Too many Idiots in one society.
You have absolute right to walk away but not to compel her to such ridicule.
Although Nigeria is a lawless society

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) by Risingblue008(m): 10:08pm On Mar 08
Ugug

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) by jmoore(m): 10:08pm On Mar 08
She did not cheat. She is not married to him. She fornicated with another man same way she fornicates with her boyfriend.

Two fornicators deceiving themselves.

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) by Capernum: 10:09pm On Mar 08
Tor

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:09pm On Mar 08
The rate of cheating these days no funny o.

54 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) by Tonididdyx: 10:09pm On Mar 08
On top how much na undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) by BodyCount: 10:10pm On Mar 08
If you didn't meet her as a virgin,

NEVER EVER TRUST ANY WORD THAT COMES OUT OF HER OLOSHÕ MOUTH AS REGARDS HER SEXUAL PAST.
SHE'LL LIE 99.99999 % OF TIMES

Most foōls allow some of these wayward oloshõs to foól them with terms like, LOW BODYCOUNT...

THAT SHÌT DOESN'T EXIST!

IF SHE'S NOT A VIRGIN, SHE'S A WHÓRE.

THAT HER PUBLIC TOILET HOLES THAT SOME OF YOU ARE PUTTING YOUR MOUTH IN THE NAME OF GIVING HEAD IS WHERE SOME GUYS HAVE DEPOSITED THEIR FLUIDS....

Literarily, you pigs are only licking and swallowing other men's fluids...

I CAN NEVER EVEN LOVE A NON-VIRGINS GIRL GENUINELY...

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) by molas02: 10:10pm On Mar 08
The guy was trying nonsense... Na u go first spend for girl ni. U don't need all this nonsense vedio... Oya sey u won kill her ni... She too do bad thing come dey cry for camera, u no u not get mind u dey cheat.... Awe some girls will cheat on you and still drag am with u if u know. .... Come down here do this ... The woman go change am for u

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) by RichIgboBoy: 10:11pm On Mar 08
This girl dey share the same dna with jennyclay

17 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) by Offpoint1: 10:12pm On Mar 08
You can't hold no man or woman accountable for cheating if you both are not legally or traditionally married.
Only sacrifice what you can afford to lose for a girlfriend or boyfriend.

Courtship isn't meant for you to make any sacrifice, not even an ounce of it. Courtship is time you both needs to observe or research each other.

Spending on your girlfriend or boyfriend is an extreme act of stůpidity by both genders.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) by marsup: 10:13pm On Mar 08
What sort of rubbish is this?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) by WantsandMore: 10:13pm On Mar 08
Who push this topic come front page? We still dey mourn & today na jumat....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) by Lawalemi(m): 10:13pm On Mar 08
Everything for the Internet. Shior

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) by phorget(m): 10:13pm On Mar 08
Hoes wont stop hoeing, a farm tool has no other usage than what its meant for.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) by BadMaster: 10:14pm On Mar 08
bikefab:
Mumu man. He who is without sin should cast the first stone...
You are one of the fools we have as men

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) by BadMaster: 10:14pm On Mar 08
Re: Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) by Omoawoke: 10:15pm On Mar 08
International women cheesy

This one too will want to be celebrated, no self dignity, no shame. Someone’s future wife and mother.
Useless boy too, they all fvking deserve each other

19 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge / I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend / Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.