Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Post 4 Words Every Woman Wants Whispered In Her Ears - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Post 4 Words Every Woman Wants Whispered In Her Ears (60986 Views)

Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen / What A Girl Whispered In My Ear This Morning / Guys: Checkout The Sweet And Romantic Words Every Girls Wants To Hear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post 4 Words Every Woman Wants Whispered In Her Ears by Fourwinds: 4:13pm On Apr 01, 2018
Preshy561:
grin
that is lovely...happy Easter
Re: Post 4 Words Every Woman Wants Whispered In Her Ears by DavidEsq(m): 4:27pm On Apr 01, 2018
sexybaby22:

Why do you men think all we want to hear is money?!
How have u ppl proven that wrong?
Re: Post 4 Words Every Woman Wants Whispered In Her Ears by DavidEsq(m): 4:28pm On Apr 01, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Guys get over yourselves already, not every lady wants your divk and money grin grin grin

Re: Post 4 Words Every Woman Wants Whispered In Her Ears by Preshy561(f): 4:37pm On Apr 01, 2018
Fourwinds:
that is lovely...happy Easter
same to you!
Re: Post 4 Words Every Woman Wants Whispered In Her Ears by Stallione(m): 4:39pm On Apr 01, 2018
Preshy561:
mmmm
Let me whisper 1000k only for ur ears nah,lol
Re: Post 4 Words Every Woman Wants Whispered In Her Ears by Stallione(m): 4:43pm On Apr 01, 2018
sexybaby22:

Na money nah,we have come 2the conclussion dat relationship dnt exist without money.Dats why 80% of girls recently cries "HE USED ME AND DUMPED" more,lol!!.The dumping tin is on the increase lately....
Re: Post 4 Words Every Woman Wants Whispered In Her Ears by Stallione(m): 4:45pm On Apr 01, 2018
lefulefu:
Your ukwu is like a venza
Lol,wetin dis boss baby dey tok
Re: Post 4 Words Every Woman Wants Whispered In Her Ears by Diso60090(m): 4:47pm On Apr 01, 2018
Women get problem wey pass 4
Re: Post 4 Words Every Woman Wants Whispered In Her Ears by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 01, 2018
ballerin:

There can't be corresponding actions without no words.
You don't need words to go with action. Actions speak much louder. By someone's action, I can tell that they love and care for me without them ever having to say it
Re: Post 4 Words Every Woman Wants Whispered In Her Ears by TourismMan(m): 5:04pm On Apr 01, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Guys get over yourselves already, not every lady wants your divk and money grin grin grin

Show me one. You?
Re: Post 4 Words Every Woman Wants Whispered In Her Ears by oluxy(m): 5:05pm On Apr 01, 2018
Ole
Re: Post 4 Words Every Woman Wants Whispered In Her Ears by Preshy561(f): 5:11pm On Apr 01, 2018
Stallione:
Let me whisper 1000k only for ur ears nah,lol
undecidedundecided
Re: Post 4 Words Every Woman Wants Whispered In Her Ears by ballerin(m): 5:36pm On Apr 01, 2018
trustyshoess:

You don't need words to go with action. Actions speak much louder. By someone's action, I can tell that they love and care for me without them ever having to say it
You need to understand this as elementary as it may sound. Much as you do not need words to go with actions. Actions fundamentally go with words. In other words, Words preceed Actions either distinctively or indistinctively. No action comes outta nothing, rather,they are formed through words. No matter what one does for/to you, it must have been preceeded by sets of words
Re: Post 4 Words Every Woman Wants Whispered In Her Ears by lloyds(m): 5:51pm On Apr 01, 2018
izzou:
grin

1) Money

2) Money

3) Money

4) Money

grin grin grin

God bless u sir.
Re: Post 4 Words Every Woman Wants Whispered In Her Ears by clems93(m): 6:32pm On Apr 01, 2018
WILL YOU MARRY ME?
Re: Post 4 Words Every Woman Wants Whispered In Her Ears by RealMillennial(m): 6:42pm On Apr 01, 2018
Noaril:
send your account number
BROS THIS IS REVELATIONSSSS. Don't know where u gat it from sha.
Ur kidney sharp
Re: Post 4 Words Every Woman Wants Whispered In Her Ears by RealMillennial(m): 6:50pm On Apr 01, 2018
ladygudhead:
I spend in Euros.

Exactly! u know it.
I buy my toothbrush on Amazon.
Re: Post 4 Words Every Woman Wants Whispered In Her Ears by suelamar: 6:53pm On Apr 01, 2018
money money money money
Re: Post 4 Words Every Woman Wants Whispered In Her Ears by RealMillennial(m): 7:17pm On Apr 01, 2018
humilitypays:
Nigeria encourages women to be entrepreneurial, its just that majority of Nigerian women believe men are supposed to be the ones catering for their financial needs, so for this reason, most become lazy and unambitious.

My elder sis and only sis was a nurse working in a well established institution before she got married and her hubby told her to stop working and focus on taking care of their kids and home, she obeyed but didnt become lazy or stupid, she rather used the money she managed to save while single to startup a biz, and kept changing biz according trend and today, she can be considered rich with lots of thriving businesses + successful transport business too.

Also my dad stopped my mother from working, i mean as far back as in the 70s as I was told, nevertheless, he didn't and couldn't stop her from engaging in business...she was so hardworking and industrious that my father had no option than to start supporting her. Even after we have all grown and independent, my mother refused to retire from biz despite that all her needs are met, what am I trying to say

Nigeria encourages both male and female to become whatever they want to become, its all about individuals and their upbringing. Pride too, is one reason most ladies are lazy, cant learn a skill, cant do business, only prefer white collar job even if its penny salary so they can be forming working class lady, women sha grin grin

THIS IS TRUE, SADLY.

Once ambition is lacking, forget it.
The average girl u meet isn't filled with thoughts of how they'd make their first million, (or just achieve something great, not strictly a money matter actually)...
... its how they'd meet their million-making "dream" guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post 4 Words Every Woman Wants Whispered In Her Ears by sylvez(m): 7:34pm On Apr 01, 2018
sexybaby22:

see your mouth...
what do u want to hear??
Re: Post 4 Words Every Woman Wants Whispered In Her Ears by parismoore: 7:49pm On Apr 01, 2018
[quote author=sexybaby22 post=66317362]

You want a man to whisper mmmm to you?![/quotep]I guess she doesn't want what other women want
Re: Post 4 Words Every Woman Wants Whispered In Her Ears by parismoore: 7:52pm On Apr 01, 2018
Biglittlelois:
can u outline what makes u different from others?
Re: Post 4 Words Every Woman Wants Whispered In Her Ears by parismoore: 8:11pm On Apr 01, 2018
Ihatelove:
Lol its not always about money grin
Even with ur name everyone knows ull love money
Re: Post 4 Words Every Woman Wants Whispered In Her Ears by parismoore: 8:23pm On Apr 01, 2018
RealMillennial:

THIS IS TRUE, SADLY.

Once ambition is lacking, forget it.
The average girl u meet isn't filled with thoughts of how they'd make their first million, (or just achieve something great, not strictly a money matter actually)...
... its how they'd meet their million-making "dream" guy.

90% of Nigerian ladies wants to tag themselves with a well to do dude, they virtually dont think of making a career out of their lives, hold a 20mins conversation with them ull find out they got zero IQ...God help us
Re: Post 4 Words Every Woman Wants Whispered In Her Ears by arohgop(f): 8:27pm On Apr 01, 2018
Adasun:
1) million

2)billion

3)trillion

4)zillion undecided
there is nothing like zillion in counting numbers. It's an unspecified large number.
Re: Post 4 Words Every Woman Wants Whispered In Her Ears by Adasun(m): 8:32pm On Apr 01, 2018
arohgop:
there is nothing like zillion in counting numbers
hw does dat concern u?
Re: Post 4 Words Every Woman Wants Whispered In Her Ears by arohgop(f): 8:34pm On Apr 01, 2018
Adasun:
hw does dat concern u?
sorry �
Re: Post 4 Words Every Woman Wants Whispered In Her Ears by Adasun(m): 8:45pm On Apr 01, 2018
arohgop:
sorry �
keep ur sorry to urself.

Look next time before leap
Re: Post 4 Words Every Woman Wants Whispered In Her Ears by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 01, 2018
I get big prick

It is very big

I get plenty money

Send your account number

Get in my car

Make we go lodge

You dey stay Ikeja?

Renaissance, Ibis, or Protea?

Good choice, let's go.
Re: Post 4 Words Every Woman Wants Whispered In Her Ears by godofuck231: 10:32pm On Apr 01, 2018
sexybaby22:

Because we love booty so u feel we are daft?

Re: Post 4 Words Every Woman Wants Whispered In Her Ears by Awwalboss(m): 2:52am On Apr 02, 2018
grin
grin
Re: Post 4 Words Every Woman Wants Whispered In Her Ears by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 02, 2018
you are very stupid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? / Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) / Handsome Fola Mudasiru Looking For A Girlfriend (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.