Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom (136756 Views)

Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 / Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship / Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by Impactever(m): 10:27pm On Apr 25, 2018
it seems applicants cannot edit anymore .......seems it is over .....because i have been trying to edit my application but it cant ....and someone earlier warned that it is not safe to edit your application after submission .....PTDF site though....Na wah oh .....

i cant even find my schools and courses selected again .....while i was trying to edit my application ......displaying error in loading university ...

and the site closes 2 days from now ...
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by exeasy(m): 11:49pm On Apr 25, 2018
Impactever:
it seems applicants cannot edit anymore .......seems it is over .....because i have been trying to edit my application but it cant ....and someone earlier warned that it is not safe to edit your application after submission .....PTDF site though....Na wah oh .....

i cant even find my schools and courses selected again .....while i was trying to edit my application ......displaying error in loading university ...

I noticed same thing on my page too but I’ve written a mail to them about it.
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by tejiri4(m): 12:15am On Apr 26, 2018
Impactever:

Yea true even mine I got to wait a little while before my school and course start loading. Editing is close
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by Bashnigga(m): 2:31am On Apr 26, 2018
Please, I'm getting error saving the institution attended....what might be the reason
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by Tdarry: 5:59am On Apr 26, 2018
I followed you guys cue and clicked edit. I Didn't change anything though but noticed on the last page that Abuja was already selected for me as interview centre. So i just clicked submit again & closed the page

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by HenZina: 8:05am On Apr 26, 2018
A good network should solve this challenge. I just finished my application. Remember, Only God can lead you through the way. Make your way right with him, and He will see you through.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by kennynelcon(m): 8:42am On Apr 26, 2018
Impactever:

Use a strong WiFi, I never experienced this issue today
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by Profeme: 11:49am On Apr 26, 2018
Tdarry:
I followed you guys cue and clicked edit. I Didn't change anything though but noticed on the last page that Abuja was already selected for me as interview centre. So i just clicked submit again & closed the page
Is Abuja your preferred interview centre because Abuja is the default interview centre?
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by meetanwo(m): 11:57am On Apr 26, 2018
There is. Go and edit your application. It's the last thing you'll see there before submission

motivationspika:
i just checked. there is nothing like that
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by Luvantidote: 12:26pm On Apr 26, 2018
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by Stanlyag(m): 1:15pm On Apr 26, 2018
[quote author=Impactever post=67033185]it seems applicants cannot edit anymore .......seems it is over .....because i have been trying to edit my application but it cant ....and someone earlier warned that it is not safe to edit your application after submission .....PTDF site though....Na wah oh .....

and the site closes 2 days from now ...[/quotei]I suppose it's only wrong when you register new but with the same name and credentials
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by uniqUN(m): 1:39pm On Apr 26, 2018
I strongly do not subscribe to the idea of trying to edit after the first submission. Like someone has stated that he edited his severally and still got invite but then i am sure he edited for not just interview centre but something more because i think, after all, no be Ghana or Ukrain dem go push you go do interview. For SOP? Yes. Change of course or institution or name? Yes! But to risk it all for interview venue? I don't think so. No risk, no reward ba? Bull dung!!
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by Tdarry: 1:59pm On Apr 26, 2018
Profeme:

Is Abuja your preferred interview centre because Abuja is the default interview centre?
Yes. I stay in Abuja so I'm good
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by TJ0987(f): 2:27pm On Apr 26, 2018
Luvantidote:

I wonder who's feeding u the lie that it is not safe to edit your application. I edited mine more than seven times yet I got an interview invite for G/F/C. Get a good network, then possibly try editing in d nyt when d site traffic will be considerably low. Always make sure to click 'submit' each time u edit ur application.

Please kindly let us know what to expect during the interview, after you have attended yours.
Thank You.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by hama20: 2:51pm On Apr 26, 2018
somebody help please, i started filling my form today, i got stalked at the point i would enter my state of origin, if i click my state Delta, it doesn't load the L.G.A but if click other states it would load and continue, is there a restricted number of Applicants per state? i need sharp response please.
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 26, 2018
hama20:
somebody help please, i started filling my form today, i got stalked at the point i would enter my state of origin, if i click my state Delta, it doesn't load the L.G.A but if click other states it would load and continue, is there a restricted number of Applicants per state? i need sharp response please.
Try to use a better Wi-Fi network. The site is loaded with many activities and logins. Of course you know the Nigerian factors of ICT...
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by Soothing: 9:09pm On Apr 26, 2018
Hello
I thought they said only PhD applicants will go through interview. Seems things have taken another shape again
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by sam333: 12:42am On Apr 27, 2018
hama20:

It's network issue
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by Luvantidote: 2:23am On Apr 27, 2018
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by stanisbaratheon: 2:39am On Apr 27, 2018
Luvantidote:

I've done d interview already.
okay...
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by Impactever(m): 4:40am On Apr 27, 2018
pls i need an urgent answer, does choosing your preferred interview center to be from your Geopolitical zone of ORIGIN has a way of increasing your chances ....?

For example : if your Geo-political zone of ORIGIN is south-South( Delta) and you presently reside in South west (Lagos) ....will it be better you chose Port Harcourt (south -south) OR Ibadan(South west ) ........

pls anyone who has attended PTDF interview different from his GEO-POLITICAL ZONE OF ORIGIN should enlighten me pls....This will enable me make an informed decision this morning b4 the registration closes.

I am asking because of my previous experience while attending for a Federal Govt Scholarship during my undergraduate program ......
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by KreScendo(m): 6:42am On Apr 27, 2018
Please, when is the closing date for the application?
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by meetanwo(m): 7:10am On Apr 27, 2018
Surprisingly, if you didn't choose Abuja as your center,you could be sent to any of the centers. The only assurance you have is when Abuja appears as your preferred interview centre upon logging in, it appears alongside your selected institutions

Tdarry:

Yes. I stay in Abuja so I'm good
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by TJ0987(f): 9:16am On Apr 27, 2018
Luvantidote:

I've done d interview already.

Please can you share one or two tips, or you can email me, whichever you prefer. Thank you.
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 27, 2018
did anyone attach his/her transcript to the application?
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by Luvantidote: 10:55am On Apr 27, 2018
TJ0987:

Please can you share one or two tips, or you can email me, whichever you prefer.
oadeniji1@gmail.com, thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by TJ0987(f): 10:58am On Apr 27, 2018
Luvantidote:

Every tip u need is in the G/F/C thread. However, I'll share mine all d same. They were more interested in my academic awards and publications. The only real question the panelist asked was, "Why do u want a master's degree when you've achieved so much already?" He proceeded to ask, "Do u hv experience in ur choosen research area? What made you choose that particular area?" My interview was not up to 5mins. Ur awards are extremely necessary! Do well to take all of them with u. Publications are a plus too. Buh most importantly, let's make it to the interview stage of this particular one first, then we can share more tips

Thank you for your time.
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 27, 2018
Hi Guys,
I've applied for the PTDF MSc scholarship, but I haven't finished my NYSC yet. Until June.
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by modash(m): 2:45pm On Apr 27, 2018
DarthVader2022:
Hi Guys,
I've applied for the PTDF MSc scholarship, but I haven't finished my NYSC yet. Until June.
Stream two abi??
Any idea when POP Is??
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by CSmooth: 2:59pm On Apr 27, 2018
DarthVader2022:
Hi Guys,

We are supposed to upload NYSC certificate but just see if you'll be lucky because the portal is expected to close before you pass out.
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by kennynelcon(m): 3:49pm On Apr 27, 2018
DarthVader2022:
Hi Guys,
You can use your Posting letter, a friend was nominated for interview with that
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by hugochuks60(m): 3:58pm On Apr 27, 2018
hello,
hope d portal is now easily accessible? av been thinking about choosing my interview centre. for those who av done this, was there any challenge? wats d procedure? u know things changes quickly in Nigeria, pls someone should help me with fresh info. thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (33) (Reply)

Nigeria's 5 Best Universities For Postgraduate Studies; Their Costs & Duration / Download Complete Time Table For 2012/2013 Waec / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.