Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,189 members, 7,815,144 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Adorable Kids Recreate Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Royal Wedding Looks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Adorable Kids Recreate Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Royal Wedding Looks (1118 Views)

Love And Royalty: Queen Elizabeth II And Prince Philip / Beyoncé & Meghan Markle Met Publicly For The First Time (Photos) / Class And Decency: The Royal Wedding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adorable Kids Recreate Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Royal Wedding Looks by funtomiee(f): 9:52am On May 25, 2018
Kids were made to recreate Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's royal wedding looks as well as American Bishop Michael Curry, who gave the sermon and cellist Sheku Kanneh-Mason who played at the star-studded nuptials.

The adorable work was all put together by New York City-based photographer Tricia Messeroux for her yearly ToddleWood project.

See more photos below.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adorable Kids Recreate Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Royal Wedding Looks by mekonglobal(m): 9:54am On May 25, 2018
Beautiful!
Re: Adorable Kids Recreate Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Royal Wedding Looks by Nobody: 9:58am On May 25, 2018
This is beautiful...
I love kids so much, i love being around them..

They gives me this special thrill..
All the kids in my street runs to me each time i walk past, it's like I'm father Christmas..

The feeling is special..

Can't wait to have mine someday..

3 Likes

Re: Adorable Kids Recreate Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Royal Wedding Looks by Nobody: 10:00am On May 25, 2018
Wow ingenius! ..UDUJ,Lalas247 u will love this.
Re: Adorable Kids Recreate Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Royal Wedding Looks by nikkypearl(f): 10:01am On May 25, 2018
DrinkLimca:
This is beautiful...

All the kids in my street runs to me each time i walk past, it's like I'm father Christmas..

The feeling is special..

and you love soapqueen grin
Re: Adorable Kids Recreate Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Royal Wedding Looks by Nobody: 10:04am On May 25, 2018
nikkypearl:
and you love soapqueen grin
No I don't love her..
I am suing her to court for sending me threats. she should go get a lawyer..
Re: Adorable Kids Recreate Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Royal Wedding Looks by Khd95(m): 10:05am On May 25, 2018
beard go fit that boy,make him mama take note
Re: Adorable Kids Recreate Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Royal Wedding Looks by braunstrowman: 10:05am On May 25, 2018
Stupidity full this world

Tufiakwa
Re: Adorable Kids Recreate Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Royal Wedding Looks by CAPSLOCKED: 10:06am On May 25, 2018
DrinkLimca:
This is beautiful...

The feeling is special..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adorable Kids Recreate Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Royal Wedding Looks by NaughtyDiamond(m): 10:08am On May 25, 2018
Awwn this is adorable
Re: Adorable Kids Recreate Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Royal Wedding Looks by HOLYDICK(m): 10:09am On May 25, 2018
They look cute
Re: Adorable Kids Recreate Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Royal Wedding Looks by NaughtyDiamond(m): 10:09am On May 25, 2018
[quote author=CAPSLOCKED post=67863425][/quote]

E weak you grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Adorable Kids Recreate Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Royal Wedding Looks by Ahmed0336(m): 10:12am On May 25, 2018
DrinkLimca:
This is beautiful...

The feeling is special..

Re: Adorable Kids Recreate Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Royal Wedding Looks by czarina(f): 10:25am On May 25, 2018
Beautiful kiss

Check my signature if you live in Jos and environs cool
Re: Adorable Kids Recreate Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Royal Wedding Looks by olarwhumy6(f): 10:30am On May 25, 2018
Lovely

1 Like

Re: Adorable Kids Recreate Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Royal Wedding Looks by mikejj(m): 1:01pm On May 25, 2018
another means of making money... make i arrange kids do banky and adesua...kikigrin
Re: Adorable Kids Recreate Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Royal Wedding Looks by UDUJ(m): 5:50pm On May 25, 2018
lefulefu:

Lefu this is just lovely smiley

There is something about the innocence of kids that always strikes me.

The wedding was awesome. Breaking century old barriers

Re: Adorable Kids Recreate Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Royal Wedding Looks by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 25, 2018
cute little babies
Re: Adorable Kids Recreate Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Royal Wedding Looks by Lalas247(f): 6:01pm On May 25, 2018
lefulefu:
too cute...
Re: Adorable Kids Recreate Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Royal Wedding Looks by IamPlato(m): 7:32am On May 26, 2018
DrinkLimca:
This is beautiful...

The feeling is special..

shocked

Kids Run To You?

May God Open Their Eyes To See What They Are running To...

(1) (Reply)

She Ignore Me For Days Yet She Claim To Love Me.regret Or Fakelove? / 8 Things Women Only Do With The Men They Love / Girlfriend Breast Milk Drunk Boyfriend While At A Bar (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.