Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. (31582 Views)

Fact Check: Have You Bought Bua Cement #3500? / What Is That Thing You Bought Or Project That Really Shook Your Bank Account? / Which Business Did You Regret Starting Because It Ended Up In Huge Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Divay22(f): 7:30am On Mar 29, 2018
DavidEsq:

Shit makes u sound like a greedy person sha. Buy buy, left and right. Buy dis for me na. Buy dat for me na
Is it your buying abi your money....
Bleep off my mention man

1 Like

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Revolva(m): 7:31am On Mar 29, 2018
i bought a gal....and she tricked me
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by babzlim(m): 7:36am On Mar 29, 2018
LadySarah:
Our Grande mark 11 car had an issue only yo b taken to two mechanics who insisted it was an engine problem.seeing as it wasnt regular car,it took months before a new engine worth #270k was found in lag after 4 mths.

Brethren,when the engine was replaced the priblem persisted and finally the fault was just fuel pipe that cut and didnt cost more than 2k to repair.We felt like crying even my husband wanted to close the mechanic workshop .Chai

We got my mum a new century table top gas cooker.The ones with tempered glass surface.just cooking with it months later and the glass shattered everywhere like where ice is ctacking.My mum is still bitter.It was very beautiful and she really loved it.

Dat mechanic better start saying his last prayers becos heavens will receive an August visitor.
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Coldfeets: 7:38am On Mar 29, 2018
My first wife.

Looked so good from the outside.

Hence, very costly.

But yet of no deep intrinsic value.

Luckily, I returned her back to the seller i.e. her parents.

They didn't give me back my initial down payment.

I didn't ask either.

I was more interested in escaping with my sanity while I still have it.

Such is life.

Whew!

5 Likes

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Goalnaldo(m): 7:42am On Mar 29, 2018
Mine was a shoe I bought while in school, when I tested it, it was very tight but because I like it, I bought it. I didn't wear the shoe more than 5 times because it started giving me abcess foot. I have to dash out.
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by kelish(f): 7:43am On Mar 29, 2018
thats what happen when you have to much allwee in school once lecture say you pay
akeentech:
I bought a book for a particular course for 10k in uni only to be told the course had been cancelled. I had to sell it to Akara woman, very painful then.
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by enoch273: 7:47am On Mar 29, 2018
Ihatelove:

with someone that makes me think less of myself

You ain't alone love, and ever since then I just decided to be on my own.
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by showafrica(m): 8:08am On Mar 29, 2018
Jarus:
Tokunboh Range Rover bought in 2014. My worst purchase ever!

Persistent gear problem that defied all solutions. Later began overheating that also affected the engine.

Replaced gear 2 times. Mechanics duped me.

I'm a salaried person. The car showed me pepper until I sold it after 1 year.

Salary person buying a used range rover?? .. God, evidence the world poverty will never end. When a yahoo boy do shh hit like this it's understandable but when some one who worked 8hrs and 26 days a month do this, I always suspect villagers.

3 Likes

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Icecream4U(m): 8:13am On Mar 29, 2018
folakemigeh:
I bought a bra, infact it was a push up bra and i realised the day I wore it, all eyes were staring at my boobs, i became so uncomfortable with unpleasant comments by both married men and single guys, that day i couldn't breathe.... Ikeja city mall 2015
Naso your bress big?

1 Like

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by sylvez(m): 8:18am On Mar 29, 2018
folakemigeh:
I bought a bra, infact it was a push up bra and i realised the day I wore it, all eyes were staring at my boobs, i became so uncomfortable with unpleasant comments by both married men and single guys, that day i couldn't breathe.... Ikeja city mall 2015

Do you have any photo of you that time?
so that 1 can see and make my own comment
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by herkeym001(m): 8:20am On Mar 29, 2018
N100 Tramadol to N50,000 bailment fee for SARS hand. (Terrible Experience) e no go better for SARS people.

I really really really really regret the night I bought it.

#EndSars..........them be oloriburuku
#SayNoToHardDrug............Please

1 Like

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by saucemanny(m): 8:28am On Mar 29, 2018
sex doll
na shit...the thing just be like dead body

1 Like

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Icecream4U(m): 8:31am On Mar 29, 2018
A friend could make x4 of my salary in 3 weeks just by driving his own danfo bus. So, I quit my job but ended up using my savings to buy a Life Snake in Danfo clothing. Chai! The bus go work for one day and die for seven days. The thing almost swallowed me.

6 Likes

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Buffalowings3(m): 8:51am On Mar 29, 2018
folakemigeh:

Pishures or idonbelieveit sad

1 Like

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 29, 2018
Ihatelove:
i regret falling in love

The OP asked for things you've bought. Not where you've fallen into.

Na dat one make you want drown under the sea of tears?

My sister, if you truly regret it then you go give up the hate, come out from under sea and be living ya life jejely... No be you start am. And no be you want end am.

1 Like

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 29, 2018
Eddy2cute:
grin grin grin grin but wait too bros watin u wan use horse do go inside Ur house?

Im want turn gladiator grin

2 Likes

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by omoh17(m): 9:22am On Mar 29, 2018
my glo sim card

1 Like

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by DavidEsq(m): 9:24am On Mar 29, 2018
Ihatelove:

with someone that makes me think less of myself
Eya. U saw it o! But u wr bearing it. Ndo
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by DavidEsq(m): 9:27am On Mar 29, 2018
Divay22:

Is it your buying abi your money....
Bleep off my mention man

1 Like

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Anitoya: 9:29am On Mar 29, 2018
I bought chicken from spar calabar last weekend and discovered it was not edible for human consumption after wasting time in the kitchen preparing the chicken. It had a horrible spoilt smell. I perceived the smell at first when I was going home but felt it was the dustbin waste collector were bagging ,was what I was perceiving. What a black Saturday it was because that was the chicken I wanted using to make sunday rice . At the end of the whole saga. No Sunday rice for me because of spar
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by PAQ(m): 9:35am On Mar 29, 2018
2006 Nissan Frontier (Nevara).... It came with expensive problems, lasted only six months, and was finally bashed by a drunk driver. A TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT!
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Reeb2244: 9:35am On Mar 29, 2018
DavidEsq:

Lol. U no dey sleep ni? Abi Wetin u dey plan sell for ur papa house again?
I no plan anything oooo.
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by mcocolok(m): 9:46am On Mar 29, 2018
CecyAdrian:

The horse is beautiful, you need to change it's location.

where is the best place to place it?
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by mcocolok(m): 9:48am On Mar 29, 2018
Eddy2cute:
grin grin grin grin but wait too bros watin u wan use horse do go inside Ur house?

My broda, the thing tire me self... when i never buy am, na so my body dey do me anyhow.....

2 Likes

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Lovexme(m): 10:01am On Mar 29, 2018
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Elviswifey1(f): 10:10am On Mar 29, 2018
I bought mosquitoes net at 800naira and was passing one market road like that and decided to price it only to hear 400 and some 350 and that govt people share it free self on sundays in the churches,chai I rushed back to return it but the sharp woman refused to collect it that no refund of moni after payment.that 400naira extra still dey pain me since 7years ago till today. cool cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Funkybabee(f): 10:26am On Mar 29, 2018
Na one skirt wey I bought from one online store(cover their name) because they have replaced my money back with a vocher card....

The thing is...I love the colour of it the day I saw it and I checked it and they told me it's from oversea that it will take 15 days to process it ooo until when they call me after 3days of order that my skirt is ready for pick up and gan gan gan when I got there to see it na oversize them brought even na made in the UK (Aba cloth) mehn na cry I can't cry because their delivery money self na yawa though I complained and they beg me and still give me a vocher what my product only and thank God I still sell it for my big sister with a reasonable price though I didn't regrets...
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Lovexme(m): 10:36am On Mar 29, 2018
xanie:
Zealot H1 headset. The one you wear around your neck. The thing is so big you could fit and elephant head in it.
E still dey inside carton. 11k wasted.

grin grin

I've been observing one Baseus S16 neck earphone. At least, it's smaller than that your Zealot
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by DavidEsq(m): 10:39am On Mar 29, 2018
Reeb2244:
I no plan anything oooo.
Lol
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by AlvaroMorata(m): 10:47am On Mar 29, 2018
Funkybabee:
Na one skirt wey I bought from one online store(cover their name) because they have replaced my money back with a vocher card....

The thing is...I love the colour of it the day I saw it and I checked it and they told me it's from oversea that it will take 15 days to process it ooo until when they call me after 3days of order that my skirt is ready for pick up and gan gan gan when I got there to see it na oversize them brought even na made in the UK (Aba cloth) mehn na cry I can't cry because their delivery money self na yawa though I complained and they beg me and still give me a vocher what my product only and thank God I still sell it for my big sister with a reasonable price though I didn't regrets...

We know its Jumia grin

3 Likes

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Cadec007(m): 10:48am On Mar 29, 2018
babzlim:

Is better losing extra cash than losing all the cash ... lol.
yes oo
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by holluville: 10:52am On Mar 29, 2018
CecyAdrian:
My people, where will I start from cheesy I have bought so many things that I end up not using or hating afterwards. Sometimes I begin to wonder if dem do me angry and my weakness are shoes angry

same here.. i bought a costly shoe in January and i only wore it once... i just hate the shoe for no reason... had to cover it with a nylon on my shoe rack... i hate seeing it

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Elon Musk Names Linda Yaccarino As Twitter's New CEO / Naira Depreciates By ₦‎81/$ At Foreign Exchange Market / How To Be A Quick Teller Paypoint Agent And Start Making Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.