Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. (31585 Views)

Fact Check: Have You Bought Bua Cement #3500? / What Is That Thing You Bought Or Project That Really Shook Your Bank Account? / Which Business Did You Regret Starting Because It Ended Up In Huge Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Cadec007(m): 12:25am On Mar 29, 2018
babzlim:

The next phone I bought ... I had to move with entourage to same place ... I wanted too see that asshole that will Dar me this time.
bros things like that eh they don't go alone to buy them.....its a pity u learnt it the hard way.
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by tosyne2much(m): 12:26am On Mar 29, 2018
I still regret buying Nokia 3110C till date

Always flashing the phone at least once in two weeks so tey the phone almost give me HBP cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by error4040: 12:26am On Mar 29, 2018
lmao when ever i remember this i would just laff.
Mine was the day I bought a used BB curve 2 for 25k at GSM village Abuja, just because a new girl from my street back then was using Touch1 and i wanted to feel among.
Naso i sell my Nokia E5 and Bought the BB with Abeg mhn before I even board bus back to Kubwa phone start de misbehave some keys were so hard to press, reached home plug it & it fully charged under 30min once I remove charger it would go down to 2 bar from 5, my heart started pounding I could not Sleep that night sef.
The worst I later realized that the phone Had no 3g only Edge!!.
I started Dreaming about my E5 I sold, i end up selling it 15k after 3days

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Cadec007(m): 12:27am On Mar 29, 2018
alfseth:
the greatest harm done to a hard earned money is purchasing the most useless decoder in the world"STARTIMES"i bought it last year i didn't use it upto two months and i gave it to an old man in my area. The blessing wey d man give me better pass the decoder 10times
falls into pit!
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Rigel95(m): 12:30am On Mar 29, 2018
crixlight2:

Same here, I bought one useless murano, the car nearly kill me, up for sell now, buyer no show up, the car just reverse me from one to Zero, God punish devil.
murano and gear problems.I almost bought one but ran into an old friend using it then who advised against the purchase.

3 Likes

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Cadec007(m): 12:30am On Mar 29, 2018
folakemigeh:
I bought a bra, infact it was a push up bra and i realised the day I wore it, all eyes were staring at my boobs, i became so uncomfortable with unpleasant comments by both married men and single guys, that day i couldn't breathe.... Ikeja city mall 2015
!!!.

2 Likes

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Ihatelove(f): 12:31am On Mar 29, 2018
i regret falling in love

1 Like

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by babzlim(m): 12:32am On Mar 29, 2018
Cadec007:
bros things like that eh they don't go alone to buy them.....its a pity u learnt it the hard way.

My broda them kukuma warn me ooh ... na me just de try form chairman but I never new computer village is truly a village on its own in the middle of lasgidi.

1 Like

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 29, 2018
I ordered for Jordans I saw on a catalog,the thing been make sense for the model leg,omo when the shoe arrive e just big like titanic nii sha, I was looking very odd.i just fling am one corner dey rock my mocassin

5 Likes

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 29, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

obatala grin
Na so my sister o! Went back to tbeir office and they said they can't collect it back. Just imagine..
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Nobody: 12:36am On Mar 29, 2018
One time I been dey stroll for Accra circle when I see where dem dey advertise phone swap,na so I just mumusly trade my HTC M8 for one iPhone 5s (android) omo I Wan mad for house,no day I no dey pass that area just to jam the bastards but they never showed,Ghanaians ain't loyal.

6 Likes

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by courna(m): 12:40am On Mar 29, 2018
a pair of shoe ...wore it once it was too tight for me

1 Like

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Cadec007(m): 12:42am On Mar 29, 2018
babzlim:

My broda them kukuma warn me ooh ... na me just de try form chairman but I never new computer village is truly a village on its own in the middle of lasgidi.
anytime i am ready to buy any gadget it became a custom of me packing squad to the store but i know i would spend extra....e.g when i went to buy my last phone i went with my three frnds and i ended up buying earphones and headsets for them! Aside from the phone money o.......but at least i was guaranteed protection because our street guys no dey smile o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by greatagain17(m): 12:42am On Mar 29, 2018
CeeJay9ja:
Sometimes we just waste hard earned money on irrelevances and useless things but we only noticed how useless they are when we get home....

I remember buying a fancy light in my room but I hardly switch it on. The night I switched it on, it was just disturbing my eyes and I removed it.. What a waste of money! undecided

There is this brown shoe I bought from a friend kos he makes shoe in my school. I bought it for 7k, custom-made. I wore the shoe on 3 occasions and since then I discontinued putting it on . I hated the shoe kos it was not made the way I had wanted .

2 Likes

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Whoeppme(m): 12:42am On Mar 29, 2018
Two packets of condom and agbo of about 400 naira, only for the babe not to show up...i nearly drink agbo mad...regreted buying the agbo and the condoms sef

5 Likes

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Cadec007(m): 12:43am On Mar 29, 2018
Ihatelove:
i regret falling in love
y na?!
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Cadec007(m): 12:46am On Mar 29, 2018
error4040:
lmao when ever i remember this i would just laff.
Mine was the day I bought a used BB curve 2 for 25k at GSM village Abuja, just because a new girl from my street back then was using Touch1 and i wanted to feel among.
Naso i sell my Nokia E5 and Bought the BB with Abeg mhn before I even board bus back to Kubwa phone start de misbehave some keys wey so hard to press, reached home plug it & it fully charged under 30min once I remove charger it would go to down to 2 bar from 5, my heart started pounding I could not Sleep that night sef.
The worst I later realized that the phone Had no 3g only Edge!!.
I started Dreaming about my E5 I sold end up selling it 15k after 3days
falls into basin!! Woman?
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by LZAA: 1:04am On Mar 29, 2018
CeeJay9ja:
Sometimes we just waste hard earned money on irrelevances and useless things but we only noticed how useless they are when we get home....

I remember buying a fancy light in my room but I hardly switch it on. The night I switched it on, it was just disturbing my eyes and I removed it.. What a waste of money! undecided

i buy 2 alomo(the green one oo ds new one na rubbish) my roomie come finish am
and i wan being high dat day
i just lock up
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Eddy2cute(m): 1:13am On Mar 29, 2018
grin grin grin
mcocolok:
This mumu horse design grin
grin
mcocolok:
This mumu horse design grin
but wait too bros watin u wan use horse do go inside Ur house?
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by daannyy(m): 1:14am On Mar 29, 2018
stubbornman:
got a sweet new phone in the evening and it got missing the next day morning undecided undecided .... I nearly die cry cry cry...kept malice with myself for days embarassed embarassed embarassed
Am sure ur village people must have warned you not to buy the phone yet you bought it..no wonder u are called sturbborn man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Gracespecial101(m): 1:20am On Mar 29, 2018
nairaman66:

I am beginning to think that you just came out of Yaba! I hope not oO because it is not a good time to run mad!!

I doubt if he took his drug like evening dosage
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by MissRaine69(f): 1:29am On Mar 29, 2018
Yoni eggs.
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Frankicent(m): 1:48am On Mar 29, 2018
folakemigeh:
I bought a bra, infact it was a push up bra and i realised the day I wore it, all eyes were staring at my boobs, i became so uncomfortable with unpleasant comments by both married men and single guys, that day i couldn't breathe.... Ikeja city mall 2015

grin that's you got a big boobs or the push wasn't your size.. Lemme see your boobs for investigation cool

Shey this is pushup bra abi?

1 Like

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by akpota(m): 2:08am On Mar 29, 2018
A laptop power bank. Zinox laptop power bank. I have wanted to get a bigger battery to fix up my exiting inverter system then I came abouot this laptop power banks. This is the first product I have bought in my life without doing a review. It blew my super IC on my lovely elitebook laptop. Although, I have fixed my laptop and even using it tonight I decided never to use that bank with the HP again. This power bank power my other system anyway and so I dont feel like i lost all. I am only pained for the stress and money it cost me to my laptop twice in less than 10 days. I blame this occurrence partially on my die hard problem solving skills.

1 Like

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by educhigo: 2:18am On Mar 29, 2018
i buy 3packet of condom because a girl tell me that she's coming but later she fail to come i regret buying it �
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by mekonglobal(m): 2:19am On Mar 29, 2018
nairaman66:
I bought the idea that APC through buhari would be a hard worker, drive Nigerian economy to heights, accept criticism, create good and meaningful jobs for the teeming population, bridge the gap between the rich and poor, unite the religious bigotry between Christians and Muslims, defend the territorial integrity of Nigeria.

All these I regret as buhari has finally succeeded in grinding Nigeria to a halt!
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Diso60090(m): 2:20am On Mar 29, 2018
i bought pussy one night only to find out that the pussy was a used one
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by DavidEsq(m): 2:35am On Mar 29, 2018
Divay22:
Bought a fine bum shot, damn only to get home, my ass couldn't enter grin grin ;I instantly wished i was slim with no ass.
My mum was just laughing as me, cos i really liked it..

Got a necklace also, got home and realized i really didn't need it and somehow ugly in my eyes.. (still at home,never wore it )
Shit makes u sound like a greedy person sha. Buy buy, left and right. Buy dis for me na. Buy dat for me na
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by DavidEsq(m): 2:38am On Mar 29, 2018
Cadec007:
falls into basin!! Woman?
I bet u, she never still learn o

1 Like

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by DavidEsq(m): 2:41am On Mar 29, 2018
Ihatelove:
i regret falling in love
With a Fûçk boy whom u thought u cld change abi?
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by DavidEsq(m): 2:44am On Mar 29, 2018
Cadec007:
you are hot!!!
Who teh u say na she be dat ni? So u no know the babe wey get that pix ba? Chai

2 Likes

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by October1960: 2:48am On Mar 29, 2018
My ex-wife

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Elon Musk Names Linda Yaccarino As Twitter's New CEO / Naira Depreciates By ₦‎81/$ At Foreign Exchange Market / How To Be A Quick Teller Paypoint Agent And Start Making Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.