Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. (31581 Views)

Fact Check: Have You Bought Bua Cement #3500? / What Is That Thing You Bought Or Project That Really Shook Your Bank Account? / Which Business Did You Regret Starting Because It Ended Up In Huge Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by COFOLAND(m): 10:38pm On Mar 28, 2018
Nokia N90 China phone 2007 for 18k, there is nothing to enjoy except big speaker seriously Nigerians deserves apology from China

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 28, 2018
Following
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by imstrong1: 10:38pm On Mar 28, 2018
The lies apc sold to us

16 Likes

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by lawrence35(m): 10:38pm On Mar 28, 2018
Sometimes last year when phones were still expensive, got innjoo max 3 for about 53k the phone park up less than 3 months later....

I no fit even vex that time

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 28, 2018
Send me your measurements lemme sew new one for you
biacan:
Regret buying a beautiful dress for myself only to find out that it was small had to give it to my friend sad

2 Likes

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Jarus(m): 10:40pm On Mar 28, 2018
Tokunboh Range Rover bought in 2014. My worst purchase ever!

Persistent gear problem that defied all solutions. Later began overheating that also affected the engine.

Replaced gear 2 times. Mechanics duped me.

I'm a salaried person. The car showed me pepper until I sold it after 1 year.

42 Likes

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Naturallity: 10:40pm On Mar 28, 2018
cnonyechi:
Sharwarma
same here God punish my ignorance then

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by FrankGathers1: 10:40pm On Mar 28, 2018
Got a Mocs when it was still in vogue, needed the shoe so badly that I had to go for smaller size, I wear size 42 but because of how badly I needed it then, I opted for size 38 that was available, I hated myself days later when I couldn't wear it for long cause it was already causing abscess on my toes. Had to give a shoe maker to do some modification and that's how it got spoilt.... My 5K went down the drain and since then I refused buying any shoe that exceed 2K

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Baltazarcus(m): 10:41pm On Mar 28, 2018
I can relate @Op
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Nicklaus619(m): 10:42pm On Mar 28, 2018
stubbornman:
got a sweet new phone in the evening and it got missing the next day morning undecided undecided .... I nearly die cry cry cry...kept malice with myself for days embarassed embarassed embarassed

Classic grin

1 Like

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by iamdannyfc(m): 10:42pm On Mar 28, 2018
Regret not knowing that some ppl now steal peoples head 4 demself.

After seeing the news today, i started singing:
Emi olori re oluwa gba ori mi funmi

awon kan ti dite, lati gbori mi funra won (2x)

Emi olori re oluwa gba ori mi funmi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by seye005(m): 10:43pm On Mar 28, 2018
Samsung Galaxy S7 edge, the following week I bought it the went blank for no reason. So painful.

6 Likes

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 28, 2018
CeeJay9ja:
Sometimes we just waste hard earned money on irrelevances and useless things but we only noticed how useless they are when we get home....

I remember buying a fancy light in my room but I hardly switch it on. The night I switched it on, it was just disturbing my eyes and I removed it.. What a waste of money! undecided

I once bought a nice lacy pant for my ex, which was chocolate in colour
Bitch left me after telling me her biological clock is ticking........waste of money on a Lasgidi slut

3 Likes

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by RoyalBlak007: 10:44pm On Mar 28, 2018
folakemigeh:
I bought a bra, infact it was a push up bra and i realised the day I wore it, all eyes were staring at my boobs, i became so uncomfortable with unpleasant comments by both married men and single guys, that day i couldn't breathe.... Ikeja city mall 2015
Really?

2 Likes

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by dayowunmi(m): 10:44pm On Mar 28, 2018
Samsung galaxy tab... The first android phone I bought was a Samsung phone so I fell in love with Samsung! I decided to buy the tab but it ended up being fake... I was so disappointed

5 Likes

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by fancy4eve(f): 10:44pm On Mar 28, 2018
nairaman66:
I bought the idea that APC through buhari would be a hard worker, drive Nigerian economy to heights, accept criticism, create good and meaningful jobs for the teeming population, bridge the gap between the rich and poor, unite the religious bigotry between Christians and Muslims, defend the territorial integrity of Nigeria.

All these I regret as buhari has finally succeeded in grinding Nigeria to a halt!
ohk, so u re one of does dat voted for dat man. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by worldman(m): 10:45pm On Mar 28, 2018
Lear jet
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by inoki247: 10:45pm On Mar 28, 2018
When I bought fufu phone at ikeja..

7 Likes

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by ekensi01: 10:45pm On Mar 28, 2018
All Tecno phones

6 Likes

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by nairaman66(m): 10:45pm On Mar 28, 2018
fancy4eve:

I was drunk!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by haibe(m): 10:46pm On Mar 28, 2018
One silly earphone i bough from slot on Saturday for 3.5k.. Very poor sound

5 Likes

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by fancy4eve(f): 10:47pm On Mar 28, 2018
HeyCorleone:
The bread I bought this evening. Very small.
wen we were eating big bread for low amount, we did not appreciate it, so my dear, we cn not eat our cake nd hv it back, so let's deal wit our mistake

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by hoctre20(m): 10:47pm On Mar 28, 2018
stubbornman:
got a sweet new phone in the evening and it got missing the next day morning undecided undecided .... I nearly die cry cry cry...kept malice with myself for days embarassed embarassed embarassed
ur, case get as e be o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by nairaman66(m): 10:48pm On Mar 28, 2018
fancy4eve:

Do you live around first avenue Gwarinpa close to Crunch Cafe?
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 28, 2018
Jarus:
Tokunboh Range Rover bought in 2014. My worst purchase ever!

Persistent gear problem that defied all solutions. Later began overheating that also affected the engine.

Replaced gear 2 times. Mechanics duped me.

I'm a salaried person. The car showed me pepper until I sold it after 1 year.

eiya, so sorry.

3 Likes

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by fancy4eve(f): 10:49pm On Mar 28, 2018
medolab90:
Voting buhari.
re u serious, so u re among d pple dat brought suffering upon nigeria
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Jarus(m): 10:50pm On Mar 28, 2018
franciskaine:
eiya, so sorry.

The car chop my salaries ehn. Lol.

I go still return to RR one day sha. More recent model by God's grace. Still like that brand.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Divay22(f): 10:50pm On Mar 28, 2018
Bought a fine bum shot, damn only to get home, my ass couldn't enter grin grin ;I instantly wished i was slim with no ass.
My mum was just laughing as me, cos i really liked it..

Got a necklace also, got home and realized i really didn't need it and somehow ugly in my eyes.. (still at home,never wore it )

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 28, 2018
FrankGathers1:
Got a Mocs when it was still in vogue, needed the shoe so badly that I had to go for smaller size, I wear size 42 but because of how badly I needed it then, I opted for size 38 that was available, I hated myself days later when I couldn't wear it for long cause it was already causing abscess on my toes. Had to give a shoe maker to do some modification and that's how it got spoilt.... My 5K went down the drain and since then I refused buying any shoes that exceed 2K
I av one shoe I bought for same 5k, spent 2k to change d sole to something flat, yet regretting I did.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by ghettowriter(m): 10:50pm On Mar 28, 2018
Center table.

I wanted to host a lil get together party in my crip, so i went to get a table to keep the drinks and all that, when i got to the market there were none to my taste but i really needed something so i saw this table with some shiney stuff on top. i bought it, used it for the evening later to realise it was a furking tv stand, a freaking tv stand, now am stuck with it and am thinking of budgeting for a new center table. can u imagine??

22 Likes

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by donnie(m): 10:50pm On Mar 28, 2018
Several...

However, most recent on my mind is a top gasket my mechanic asked me to order from Onitsha only to be told later that I didn't need to as the top cylinder wasn't going to be removed angry

Just 2000 spent but e pain me enh. The transport company even called me today to come pick my parcel. And I'm expected to pay additional 1k to get it. undecided

14 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Elon Musk Names Linda Yaccarino As Twitter's New CEO / Naira Depreciates By ₦‎81/$ At Foreign Exchange Market / How To Be A Quick Teller Paypoint Agent And Start Making Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.