Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Married Man Caught While Looking For A Hook Up As His Lonely Wife Laments. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Man Caught While Looking For A Hook Up As His Lonely Wife Laments. (33223 Views)

A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) / I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. / I Found Out That My Husband’s Side Chic Is My Sister – Wife Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Man Caught While Looking For A Hook Up As His Lonely Wife Laments. by FTrebirth(m): 6:10pm On Mar 28, 2018
staged.
Re: Married Man Caught While Looking For A Hook Up As His Lonely Wife Laments. by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 6:23pm On Mar 28, 2018
punisha:
All these spacebookers above... God will judge u people one by one
Re: Married Man Caught While Looking For A Hook Up As His Lonely Wife Laments. by Troublemaker007(m): 6:47pm On Mar 28, 2018
Lalas247:
I see you as a brother

Ultimate mood killer grin savage

If after i don spend on you and you carry u enter room you come tell me dis one. Na there u to know say I love incest grin
Re: Married Man Caught While Looking For A Hook Up As His Lonely Wife Laments. by Lalas247(f): 6:54pm On Mar 28, 2018
Troublemaker007:

If after i don spend on you and you carry u enter room you come tell me dis one. Na there u to know say I love incest grin
Who you dey carry go room .... u no dey fear sha grin
Re: Married Man Caught While Looking For A Hook Up As His Lonely Wife Laments. by Troublemaker007(m): 6:58pm On Mar 28, 2018
Lalas247:

Who you dey carry go room .... u no dey fear sha grin

Fear fire! I can’t fear anyone as long blood runs in your vein wink
Re: Married Man Caught While Looking For A Hook Up As His Lonely Wife Laments. by Lalas247(f): 6:59pm On Mar 28, 2018
Troublemaker007:

Fear fire! I can’t fear anyone as long blood runs in your vein wink
Lol cool
Re: Married Man Caught While Looking For A Hook Up As His Lonely Wife Laments. by Platony(m): 7:00pm On Mar 28, 2018
Ahmed0336:
Even Nokia 3310 battery lasts longer than some marriages undecided
grin grin grin grin NLanders & comedy!!!
Re: Married Man Caught While Looking For A Hook Up As His Lonely Wife Laments. by sisisioge: 7:54pm On Mar 28, 2018
She already knows nau...you've given her plenty hints here and there. If she read her own story last week, she's reading the update right now grin
Re: Married Man Caught While Looking For A Hook Up As His Lonely Wife Laments. by humblemikel(f): 7:54pm On Mar 28, 2018
May God punish all this kind of men where ever they exist

1 Like

Re: Married Man Caught While Looking For A Hook Up As His Lonely Wife Laments. by ameri9ja: 8:03pm On Mar 28, 2018
sharpshooter01:
Pls who know's how i can start a topic i have Hot gist but dnt knw hw to start a tread shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Click any subject u want to post a topic in (say Romance or Crime). Then click the "create new topic" (see below)

Re: Married Man Caught While Looking For A Hook Up As His Lonely Wife Laments. by Rozaytee: 8:35pm On Mar 28, 2018
Ahmed0336:
Even Nokia 3310 battery lasts longer than some marriages undecided
i dey tell u
Re: Married Man Caught While Looking For A Hook Up As His Lonely Wife Laments. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 28, 2018
So so rubbish for NL tonight undecided
Re: Married Man Caught While Looking For A Hook Up As His Lonely Wife Laments. by STORM2(f): 9:54pm On Mar 28, 2018
I love how nobody is calling this man a prostitute or a community penis. I love how someone has already blamed the wife here...by saying women form. The man in question is saying he's in a cage. Like somebody forced him to marry in the first place. all he can produce is lies. The woman that married him made a big mistake. It's a pity. Meanwhile somebody here is worried that private chats shouldn't be screen grabbed....hahahaha....why? So that evidence won't exist when you plan to break your own wedding vows? Please don't marry if you can't be faithful. Stop giving all this rubbish excuses about how women can stay for months without sex but men can't. It's not true. Women like sex too. Be mature and stop telling yourself lies. God help us.

1 Like

Re: Married Man Caught While Looking For A Hook Up As His Lonely Wife Laments. by STORM2(f): 9:58pm On Mar 28, 2018
CastedDude:
A Nigerian man has revealed how a married man has been disturbing him for hook-up with another lady. According to Ben Victor, the unnamed man always requested for a hook up with a lady who resides outside Nigeria after pretending he is single.

Victor disclosed that he got to know that the man is legally married after his wife who even didn't know what was happening - had a private chat with him (victor) on WhatsApp where she revealed that 'loneliness is killing her' despite living with her husband.

When the man was confronted for lying about being single, he said he's no longer interested in the marriage and that he wants to break out from the ''cage''.

Below is what Ben Victor shared online;

There is this young man that has been disturbing me for hook up for marriage. He won't request the usual hook up like others but will always insist he wants a lady residing outside Nigeria. But to my shock last night, I got to know that the lady that has been complaining to me about her husband is his wife. She was the lady we posted about last time who complained that loneliness is killing her.

She lives with the husband but it's as if she lives alone. Last night, she chatted me up with the same complaint and for the first time, I asked her the husband's Facebook name and she mentioned this same guy that has been disturbing me for hook up.

I chatted him up immediately and asked him why he is lying to me, he now said that his mind is no longer in the marriage. Meaning that he just want to get hooked up with a lady outside and run away, leaving her wife frustrated here.

If you were the wife and you get to know about this, what would you have done? And do you think I should let the innocent girl know about this?

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/married-man-caught-while-looking-for-a-hook-up-as-his-lonely-wife-laments-details.html
Well...thank God for the Ben Victor guy. At least he has a conscience. Most guys will hook the married guy up and call him a sharp guy. If more men were like this Ben Victor women would suffer less.
Just imagine. You wanna have freedom inside marriage while refusing to set the lady free. Lol....useless people everywhere.
Re: Married Man Caught While Looking For A Hook Up As His Lonely Wife Laments. by Ebukamath(m): 3:36am On Mar 29, 2018
and how did he gets the married womans number. Just asking a question grin
Re: Married Man Caught While Looking For A Hook Up As His Lonely Wife Laments. by Origin(f): 8:46am On Mar 30, 2018
The grass be looking greener on the other side.....

But when you get there....

Hmmm....

The grass be looking just the same!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Using Your Partner As Your DP A Sign Of Love? / Beards Lovers Come In(photos) / How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Buying Used Pants?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.